Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who? You that's who. Come on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinsMeow

Planetoid
Welcome, one and all! To my little spot of information. Now, I don't like to ramble dear's so I shall get right to the point. I like a good roleplay, but more often than not fall short when looking for what I want. So, I shall see how people coming to me fares.

***Please note, I almost always play a sub unless I am feeling very ambitious. So assume to be the more dominant role in these senarios.

Currently!!! I REALLLLY want/am looking to do HARRY POTTER and a COLLEGE FURRY SETTING. I want a good long term plot heavy roleplay, where we actually develop character not just smut. Do this with me and I will love you forever. XD
Although I am also interested in fast one shots over skype etc. as well. <3

I am NOT looking for generic roleplays such as teacher and student, not one for modern boring old smut stuff. I need something to actually work my brain.
I am here to write, so I do prefer to play with people who write more than a few sentences a reply. I do not wish to sound mean, but it is the only way I can stay involved in a roleplay without getting bored.

Welp, now that the important stuff is out of the way, below is stuff I am interesed in, however it is not my top priority. I would still love to hear ideas though, if you have one in mind!

Current Original RP Pairing Desires

Format: Me x You
Pet X Master
Vampire X Vampire
Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Vampire
Anthro X Anthro

Fandom OC Pair Desires (Characters set in a pre created place/senario)

Harry Potter

Witch X Wizard
Student X Teacher

Lord Of the Rings

Pending

Doctor Who

Companion X Time Lord
Time Lord X Time Lord
Alien X Time Lord

Other interests to play OC in

Maximum Ride
Marvel
Eragon
Pokemon

Pre-made Character RP Desires

Black Cat X Peter Parker
X-23 X Wolverine
Harley X Joker

Please note, this list is always changing. I'll be sure to bump any new things added. I am also always up for alterations or other ideas. These are just the basics to see if we are slightly compatible.
^-^
If you have an interest in any of these ideas, shot me a PM and we can roll around plot ideas.
<3

Bubbles

I can't seem to PM you, you may have them disabled. :/

Anyway I was going to ask if you would like to maybe start something that was either harry potter based or maybe fairy x warrior?

I'd be interested in the Black Cat x Peter Parker pairing. I'd send you a PM but you seem to have them disabled.

I was interested in the Harley x Joker pairing, or possibly Pet x Master, would you mind shooting me a pm? :)

Sorry all! In my haste yesterday I ended up disabling PM's. Everything is back in order now. Or should be. ^-^'

I am also currently very interested in someone to do an IM fantasy Anthro RP. Just saying.
That is my top craving. I want some fun fast paced roleplaying.

Bumping.
To anyone out there: If I vanished on you I am terribly sorry. I had a lot of personal issues come up, and had to take care of myself first.
I am sorry for poofing on anyone, and hope it doesn't happen again. <3

Updated. Yes, I have a few people I need to talk to about current roleplays. If that is possibly you, I am getting there. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom