Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Start of Darkness (Google and Skittish_butterfly)

Dominic of course paid close attention to Erin's reaction to what he said, not only of course the cruder claiming of her body but his threats, what he would do to anyone who dared to offend her. Saying something rude to her would likely result in a busted lip but if someone was to lay a hand on her then he would probably end up making sure that any hand that was laid upon her was rendered useless for a good amount of time. He had done it before of course, picking fights over young women who he really didn't give half a shit about... Erin however was something special and would be treated as such. As she finished with her breakfast and got up Dominic smiled at her, giving her ass a quick squeeze when she kissed him. He couldn't help himself of course, hard to keep his hands off of her.

“You didn't have to do anything special to deserve me.” He said with a small smirk as he watched her carry the dishes to the sink, normally he would just tell her to throw them in the dishwasher but in this case he didn't bother. If she felt like doing the dishes then he would let her work on it and he wouldn't take an issue with it. “You looked fantastic the first time I saw you, I knew that I wanted you, I always get what I want... even if what I want tries to turn be down a few times before giving in.” He couldn't help but tease her with that little comment, it was something that he was looking forward to reminding her of, letting her know how close she had come to just not enjoying what she now had access too...

Slowly he got to his feet and moved up behind her, pressing gently against her back, his arms around her waist for a small hug, enjoying the smell of her, enjoying the feel of her tiny body against his, knowing just how easy it would be to bend her over, flip up her skirt, and slip into her. His hands twitched for a second, catching the edge of her skirt and starting to lift it before he stopped himself with a grunt and took a step back. “There is probably a sponge under the sink.” He told her after a moments though, not exactly used to washing dishes so not having given it a whole lot of thought until she asked. The dish washer handled just about anything and when things were really out of hand on week days they did have a cleaning service that came in and kept the place nice and tidy, including the dishes.

“Don't take too long though.” He warned her with a light slap to her ass and a smile on his face. “The more time we spend here the more likely it is that I will never let you leave... and I don't want to worry your mom to much.” A probing comment at the end there, curious about how she would react and if she thought her mother might even worry.

Erin was still smiling about Dominick's possessive little squeeze of her bottom as she carried the few dishes to the sink. His telling her she didn't have to do anything to deserve him made her smile even broader, not that he could see it as she set the dishes into the shiny metal sink that looked almost unused. It was just a couple dishes, nothing compared to the mess her mom and... "guests" sometimes left for her. She was still rinsing and soaping the dishes, waiting to hear where the sponge was so she could just finish them off for him right now, so his pristine kitchen would stay that way, so if his parents by chance came back sometime soon, they wouldn't think of her as the girl who left a mess because she was too busy sinking her claws into their son. That wasn't what she was doing. They were right for each other, it was obvious.

His footsteps were behind her and it took all Erin's will power not to turn to him with the brightest smile he'd ever seen and just melt into his chest. She'd never felt beautiful before, not really, not like this. Guys had ogled her, some of her mom's fuck buddies had tried to grope her, sure, but none of that ever made her feel really beautiful, really wanted, not like Dominick. She felt so pleased as he pressed against her from behind, felt his hands wanting her, his bigger body looming over her, muscular arms crisscrossed in front of her and holding her tight against him. She wanted to purr like a cat and her eyes strayed from the dishes, the water running on even after they were soapy as she just let herself go in his embrace.

One of his hand slid lower, toying with her skirt and her breath caught sharply. She was still sore but as he teased with the possibility of just taking her right there and then, the water in the sink ignored and maybe spilling over while he did it, Erin knew she wanted it, wanted him. "Yes," she breathed.

He gave her a quick little kiss, or maybe she imagined it at her neck, and then he stepped back, leaving her flustered at the sink. She did not pull her skirt back down. It wasn't totally up, but she let it ride high, a little up on her hips. Let him see what he did to her. Let him simmer a little like he was doing to her. She bent down for the sponge under the sink in a way she never had before, ten times more focus on how she would look to him behind her than on looking for the sponge itself.

Of course it took a little longer to find the sponge, bent down like she was doing sexy toe touches in gym class and not technically even looking for it. He gave her bottom a light little swat and told her not to take too long. She believed him, that they might never leave if they weren't careful, although she wasn't so sure why that was a bad thing. Except he wanted to defend her honor. Erin nodded. His heart was so pure. And Dominick really did always seem to get what he wanted, as Erin began washing as quickly as she had that time over the summer she had to fill in a shift at the diner when her mom was too hung over to carry her own shift.

She was stacking the last dish already as he made her think of her mom directly, not just as the tangent of some bitter memory. She turned to him as she wiped her hands on his plush towel, so thick and absorbent it was like they must get a new one every time they washed dishes. Erin pulled her skirt back down now, suddenly feeling serious and looking at him but trying not to make it seem like she was damaged goods. "My mom. Worry about me. Yeah, ok. Well, I guess she'd have to fetch her beef jerky from the Piggly Wiggly herself and figure out where she left her lighter on her own for a day." God, she really did sound like damaged goods. What could he see in her? And to think she'd tried to push him away, had said no to him repeatedly. It was the dumbest thing she'd almost done in her life, and she made a silent little note to herself not to do it again.

"But yeah, I guess she might worry a little. If I could borrow your phone I suppose I could call her, but she's probably out with... ummm, Phil... or somebody. And we don't have cell phones so." So Erin figured she'd just deal with whatever petulant outburst her mom had for her later, when she went home. "For now, I just want to forget about all that, just be with you. Nothing else matters."

She stepped closer, close enough to feel his gravity, close enough he had to feel her heat, the pull of her lips. "You want to go?" It came out like a challenge she wouldn't mind at all if he accepted. The thought of him wanting to defend her honor was so powerful she almost didn't need him to actually do it. Almost.

He watched as she bent to retrieve the sponge from beneath the sink, so flexible, it would be perfectly easy for her to touch her toes and though Dominic was enjoying the view he knew that he had to look away, catching just the slightest peek of her most intimate regions before he forced himself to look away... the only thing that kept him from throwing himself towards her was gripping the table, his knuckles white with the strain and he wondered in a distracted sort of way if his fingers might leave an indentation in the hardwood.

It seemed that Erin had learned how to turn the tables on him a little bit, from the way she bent to the shaking of her hips... it was all just the perfect way to tease him. Erin was learning quickly and Dominic knew that he would have to be careful with how he handled with what followed... if Erin displayed the same quick learning with everything else that he showed her then Dominic knew that it was only a matter of time until she became a lover like no other. At every turn Erin managed to surprise him and Dominic was looking forward to seeing what else she was capable of doing given a little time. No doubt his parents would disapprove of her but Dominic knew that it really didn't matter... they showed so little interest in his day that he wouldn't be able to give less of a fuck. The most that could possibly happen was them being aggressively polite and simultaneously cold to her when first introduced.

No doubt they would rather he pick some young lady from a family of status similar to if not better then their own... social climbers who would never be happy unless they got higher up the chain and saw their son doing the same... but Dominic preferred Erin. Her broken family life left her more malleable, a better fit for what he wanted. As she commented on her family life, on the far from ideal situation that she lived in Dominic paid close attention to everything she said. Every ounce of knowledge there might be something that he could use later on... anything could help him control her.

When she moved closer to him Dominic pulled her into a tight hug, squeezing her close to him and knowing that the comforting gesture would likely be appreciated and well timed. “We probably should get going...” He mused softly, pressing his lips against the top of her head, enjoying her scent though now she smelled more like his own body wash and his own shampoo then her scent from before. “And tonight, I can drop you off at home and introduce myself to your mom so that she doesn't have to worry to much when I take you out in the future.” Or maybe her mother would worry, the parent of a lovely young girl out with a good looking and charming young man... why wouldn't she be concerned.

Erin stood there looking up at Dominick, so close to him she was sure she could hear his heart pounding along with hers. He had to feel it too. How did he do this to her? Make her want him this badly again, ready to give him everything?

She tried to read his intense gaze but couldn't tell what was coming. Would he take her literally and lead her out to the car and the mall and a shockingly enticing bit of revenge? She shivered at the thought. Or would he see how much she wanted him? Would he want her just as much, and take her right here again, on the kitchen floor? And then out by the pool. And on the fancy leather couch in the living room. And maybe the plush carpeting on the stairs. Could he just keep her here all day and love her until heaven finally came to claim both of them and they wouldn't know the difference? Erin herself couldn't even decide which she wanted. Both, everything. All of him.

Somehow, though, Dominick surprised her with that sensitivity she never expected from a guy like him when she'd first laid eyes on him. He drew her close, making him think that bulge once again in his pocket was meant for her right here on the floor, but he drew her in close and held her tight, until the thoughts of her mom still swirling around didn't even matter or bother her, and her heart was full of emotion she didn't expect. His lips were on top of her head, and she felt so perfect with him. This was her spot, where she belonged. Her face right here against his chest, his heart beating for her, his words close and just for her. It wasn't the same soul pounding experience as he'd given her up in the bed, but it was almost like he was making love to her in another way, ways she'd never dreamed of just listening to her mother take it over and over in the trailer.

Erin's arms were around him as he hinted they should go, and she just whispered "not yet, just one more minute." Or even just a second, only not yet. She squeezed him tighter, burrowing her face into his scent. She felt him squeeze her back, felt him hard against her belly but didn't even care, just let everything be.

Finally he spoke again. Of getting on with the day so he could get her home at a reasonable hour, so he could meet her mom. She leaned back slightly, her torso still held tight against his powerful abs but her shoulders and neck bending enough she could look up and see his eyes above his strong chin. Erin didn't even know what to say, the thought of those two worlds colliding too... inconceivable to her, she couldn't even really imagine it. Her horrifying mother, and Dominick, in the same place at the same time? The world would probably end, like the matter and the anti-matter, the opposites coming together and blowing up and taking the rest of the universe out, the best of her life and the worst.

She nodded. "Just, so you know, though. Um. I'm not like her, ok? Please, I beg you, don't... don't... please don't think I'm anything like her, or ever will be ok? This might sound strange to you because you have such a wonderful family that obviously loves you and... and takes care of you." As if he even needed it. "But... just don't freak out when you meet her ok? I'm not going to hide it from you, I'm so nervous to have you see how pitiful my real life is, I'm petrified you're going to run. But I can't hide from you, Dominick, I just can't. I trust you." She didn't say anything about how her mom would probably react to her bringing home a handsome man of her own. It was too disgusting to believe, and he'd probably think she was crazy and just making it up. Erin looked up at Dominick, and realized she didn't have to worry though. He could handle it, could handle her mom, could handle anything probably. She trusted him.

As she looked up into his eyes Dominic knew that he had again picked the right move for just the right moment. He smiled gently at her when in truth it was hard for him not to just laugh at how easy it all was, gaining her trust was a rather simple thing though he knew she wouldn't be quite so trusting if she had an inkling of what ran through his mind. He had all the time in the world to work towards the things he wanted but with how quickly and how thoroughly she had fallen for him... well he might not need to take much time before he gave into what he had always craved. For so many years he had been waiting for just the right young woman to really enjoy himself with, every depraved thought that ran through his head he would subject Erin too. SO many ideas that he couldn't wait to break out upon her, forcing her to sleep in a cage, binding her body in ropes and fucking her brutally, forcing her to the floor and pissing on her just to let her know how much better then her he was... she was beneath him and he would teach her to love that position.

Even with his arousal at those thoughts though Dominic continued to just hold her in place and smile a little bit, nodding when she spoke about her clearly broken home. “Erin, my family is far from perfect...” He said slowly, for a moment a hint of what might be anger flashing in his eyes before he reigned it in, now was not the time for that. “But you don't need to worry... when word got around that I had asked you out there were plenty of people liked up to tell me about all the rumors about you and your mother. I can honestly say that even if everything I heard was true then I still won't be backing off.” Another quick kiss to the top of her head, as a little bit of reassurance. “If you feel self conscious or nervous Erin just remember that you belong to me, there is nothing that you or anyone else can do to change that.”

Stepping back from Erin Dominic took hold of her hand, a small smirk spreading over his face for a few moments before he started to lead her away towards the garage where he had parked the car, feeling that enough time had been spent just relaxing in the house . He was of course looking forward to a chance to show off his car again, and of course the fun that could be had in public with her, not just showing her off but letting her know that he would be having her whenever he wanted, where ever he wanted, in whatever way that he wanted to have her. The thought of pinning her against the wall of a dressing room putting a slight spring in his step as he led her to the car.

Erin closed her eyes as Dominick spoke so perfectly, knowing in her heart he had to be the one. Who else would be with her like this even knowing all the rumors, because the rumors were even worse than the truth -- Erin knew that all too well. And still he wasn't afraid, ready to stand by her side no matter what. Dominick knew what he wanted and that was her and Erin's body shuddered against him with delight at how possessive he was about her.

She looked up into his eyes so bright, "I'm glad I belong to you, and yes, don't ever let anyone ever change that, not even me. Why would I want to?" She nestled against him a little more for a moment, and then he took her hand with a strange little smile that sent shivers down her spine as her smaller hand was engulfed in his.

Erin followed him back to the garage, tracing her steps back out of the house the way they'd come in, only she'd come in a girl and was leaving as Dominick's woman. And nothing could change that. She watched Dominick's stride beside her, her man. He opened the car for her and she settled in, again mindful of her bare legs as she sat, only this time in an entirely different way, looking up to him with a knowing smile and letting her knees part ever so slightly, just enough to give her man a glimpse of the bare flesh exposed between her legs, letting him see what belonged to him.

She was practically giving him permission for what he had in mind for her. Glad to belong to him, not wanting to let anyone change that, telling him that he shouldn't even let her change that. Dominic had no intention of letting her get away, oh even if she wanted too he was going to keep her... any little change in her mind wouldn't last for long, once he had her hooked he would be able to establish control again whenever he wanted and Dominic was going to ensure that she was practically depended on him. Terrible home situation made that easy but isolating her from her friends would make it a little easier for him. That might take a little effort but Dominic knew that at some point he was going to have to work to take control of any circle of friends she had, expand it, and then remove those who had started off as just her friends in the beginning... leaving her with him alone who she was truly close to. The thought made him smile as he helped her into his car and when he climbed in he chuckled a little at the flash of skin she gave him, she was learning and it was time for a quick little lesson.

“Careful there Erin...” He said slowly, a small growl entering his voice as he slowly turned the key and heard the engines momentary roar that settled into a low purr. Leaning over to her he quickly slipped a hand up under her skirt, a long finger trailing over what she had given him the slightest glimpse of, lingering at the apex of her slit and pressing gently, enjoying the moisture that he knew was there because of the power that he had over her. He was close to her, his lips almost brushing against hers for a moment before he broke off the kiss and ran his moistened finger over her lips. “You can try to tease me but you need to remember that you are playing with fire... every moment you spend teasing me is another moment I draw closer to loosing control and reminding you why your tight little cunt is mine.”

Then they were moving, from teasing her to driving in a single instant, only a smirk on his lips a hint of what had just occurred, it wouldn't do to let Erin think that she had too much power over him, better to remind her that he was always in charge. As with just everything he did Dominic drove aggressively, weaving in and out of traffic with practiced ease, ignoring the horns blaring behind him, chuckling at the middle fingers that were raised as he passed. All other drivers were just obstacles in his way, already he was behind the schedule that he had set for himself and Erin, the occasional glance over to her gauging his reaction to what some would call near misses and he would call another drivers good fortune. “You know you don't have to ride the bus anymore.” He told her as they blared through a yellow light that turned red just as he entered the intersection, other cars behind him braking quickly but Dominic uncaring about the incontinence to others. “I will be picking you up and driving you home from school, and if you need to run an errand you can let me know... I will make sure that you get there without incident.” And of course it would make her more dependent on him... but she need not know that.

Before too long they had arrived at the destination, upscale shopping in an outdoor setting, a nice plaza, a fountain, and of course the same movie theater where he had molested her on their first date, but it wasn't the memory of that night that he was trying to enjoy with her, the place wasn't to crowded just yet so Dominic was able to find a parking spot with ease but he knew that it wouldn't be too long before it was crowded with people out for a nice start to their weekend, a little shopping and perhaps lunch at a nice restaurant.

“Pick out our first stop.” He instructed her with a smile, looking forward to what was coming up. “Anywhere you want to go today... though at some point I will insist that you pick out some lingerie, the cotton panties are fantastic but I think I would like to see you in something more exotic... I think maybe black, sheer, maybe split crotch...” Things he doubted she had ever thought about... but soon would be exposed to. "Today you get to indulge any shopping fantasies you might have had... oh and don't forget to maybe pick out a dress for homecoming."

Erin's playful attempt to tease Dominick with just the barest glimpse of what she wasn't wearing backfired almost predictably. He just bent over her and teased her right back, his fingers exploring and grazing soft spots that made her gasp softly against his lips oh so very close to kissing her. But just as her eyes closed and her hands rose to reach for his neck and lean into his kiss, he pulled back, leaving her breathless and staring at him hungrily as closed her door for like the nastiest gentleman in the world.

Her green eyes looked at him hungrily as he settled into the driver's seat so comfortably, as if he belonged nowhere else. Erin's body was humming already, even before he gunned the powerful engine to life, sending the car's vibrations through her seat and fanning the flames he'd already kindled inside her. Dominick checked his mirrors and started the car moving, a determined glint in his eyes that made Erin shiver in her seat, convinced she should remember not to tease him again, at least not with any expectation of beating him at that game.

The ride was as dangerous as Dominick was, every bit as fast and hair-raising as she remembered from the last time. Her hands clutched at the dash, the side panel, Dominick's arm, whatever she could reach as her body was jerked this way and that, unprepared for every little twist and evasive turn that she didn't see coming. It was kind of like she'd always imagined a roller coaster or amusement park ride would be, if she ever went on one, except somehow with Dominick at the wheel she felt safer that a roller coaster even with all the cars honking at them.

Dominick somehow managed to carry on a conversation in the midst of the roadway chaos and Erin was amazed he could stay on top of everything at the wheel while turning to talk to her and being such an amazing... boyfriend... she could think that right? It wasn't a jinx to think of him as her boyfriend? But he was telling her he would drive her to school, drive her home, take her everywhere she needed. She was flustered, at least until he narrowly avoided a collision with a garbage truck that should have been paying more attention before starting through on a just changed light. Everywhere. Wow. That was, like, a real boyfriend girlfriend thing. Serious. She nodded, smiling broadly at the idea of him taking care of her, an idea she'd rarely ever considered in life. "You're sure I wouldn't be too much of a... of a --- look out! sorry, -- I mean too much of a bother?" But he seemed to want to spend time with her, as much as he could, and the idea thrilled her.

When Dominick finally braked the car to an emphatic halt in the mall's lot, Erin was breathing heavily for so many reasons. She let go of his bicep and reached for her seat-belt with shaky fingers, but waited for him to open the door for her and help her out. Any little displays of her hidden secrets were for Dominick only, not mere passersby.

She stopped and brushed her hair out with her fingers, checking her reflection in the side mirror while Dominick waited, pulling her thick mane still so clean from the shower behind he and down her back. Erin wished she had a touch of makeup, but looking in the mirror it wasn't so bad. Being with Dominick, and a dusting of freckles, put a natural color in her cheeks, and with her hair in such nice shape she really didn't need lipstick or eye shadow to speak of to call attention to her face.

As they walked to the grounds, Erin immediately recognized where they were and she grabbed his upper arm with both hands and leaned into him with a smile. "Do your remember?" She saw his sly smile and knew immediately that of course he knew, he was in the driver's seat after all. The memories made her blush and giggle at the same time, walking happily beside her boyfriend.

Of course Dominick had a plan, things he wanted her to shop for. They were a little risque, things she never would have shopped for on her own before. But she never had a boyfriend before. "Split crotch panties?" She giggled again, but then looked at him, he was serious. She nodded. "I'd like that. You'd, you could, I mean, you know." She was blushing so hard, but it was ok. Erin wanted him to want her, wanted him to crave seeing her and touching her and being with her. She had to get used to these things. It was just so different.

She held onto him as they entered the shopping area and he mentioned the Homecoming dress. Erin managed just to smile and not make any horribly embarrassing noises, but she was so pleased she wanted to call Betsy and scream in he ear with glee right away -- except she left her cell phone back at Dominick's place. At least she wouldn't have to worry about her mom borrowing Doug's phone and trying to call her though.

They walked the mall and Erin just enjoyed the walk, sharing little observations with Dominick, wanting to hear what he thought of things like a couple with sappy his-and-her backpacks, or a little kid with a face covered with cotton candy and no parents in sight. Erin steered clear of the lingerie stores, needing to build up her courage a little before going in one of those places, even with Dominick at her side, or maybe especially so. They passed a couple shops Erin never even bother looking in because it was just a waste of time for a girl like her to even peek in there. But her mind was whirling around the idea of homecoming, and she couldn't help lingering just briefly at the shop window, Dominick stopping a pace beyond her with their hands only connected by the fingertips as she stood and gawked.

There was a beautiful dress that caught Erin's eye, the perfect color and shade for her hair and eyes and she just had to stop and look at it. It was a short gold material, shiny with just a single shoulder so it would show off her neck and collar bones, and with a perfect dark green embroidered overlay that gave it texture and that would set off her red hair and green eyes perfectly. Then there was the backless glittering beaded dress, dark and sexy and elegant, and she briefly could even imagine herself in it, seeing Dominick at her side in a nice suit like she saw some of the kids wearing when she was walking back home from the library last Homecoming.

But her inner sense of reality got her moving past that window real quick, not wanting to make him impatient either while she gawked. "I think... if you really mean it about Homecoming... " and she peered up at him out of the corner of her eyes, wanting to see that he wasn't just teasing, "well, Rack&Discount is having a half off sale up ahead. They might have something. Can we go look?" The next shop over was the one where she remembered Mark Dunston working, yeah that was it, with the restrooms right next door where she'd fled to hide from him before sneaking off home in tears.

Of course Dominic remembered, hell he had picked that parking spot just because of the vicinity to the movie theater, knowing he might get some entertainment out of her just by parking close enough so that she could see it. He suspected that memories of the night alone would give him a ample opportunity for some fun should he chose the right moment to take advantage of her. Of course for the time being he was perfectly content to just walk down the row of shops with his hand in hers, smiling at the sight of the people around them and more importantly the way Erin was enjoying it. Of course some things were particularly entertaining, amused at the sight of the young kid with cotton candy all over his face and quite a bit in the hair, a group of middle-schoolers attempting to look tough so they could impress some girls nearby... those same girls seeming far more interested in Dominic's passing then with their school mates... all this and so much more making things a rather pleasant day out and about, it seemed unlikely that anyone would guess that just a few hours before the young woman clinging to his hand had been a virgin.

“Please Erin, you could wear any kind of panties you like... they won't even slow me down when the mood strikes me.” He warned her with a smirk, leaning in close to whisper into her ear as they passed a discreet lingerie store, he wasn't going to make her go int here just yet but would instead wait until she was more comfortable with what she was doing. For now he had a homecoming dress to help her find, it wouldn't be difficult to find something that would look good on her. Erin might not realize it but she was just gorgeous, it was only the behavior of those around her and of course her own apparent desire to avoid socializing to much that kept her single for as long as she had been. Of course her ignorance on her beauty was of course something that Dominic enjoyed quite a bit.

Close attention was paid to what caught Erin's eyes though, thinking how those particular items would look on her. The gold colored dress in particular became a quick favorite for him, thinking of how great it would look on her, how easily he could just push it up over her hips while on the dance floor, taking her before the entire school... oh Erin might not be ready for that yet but she would be.

Her next comment though, about the half off sale at some discount place made he sneer a little as he squeezed her hand, pulling her over so he could look her in the eyes. “We could go look at some half off sale...” He mused softly, clearly not liking the idea all that much. “But I won't have you going to home coming wearing anything less then the most flattering dress at the entire dance... it will be a chance for me to show you off and for you to make every stuck up bitch that has ever snubbed you feel over weight and horribly misshapen.” In truth Dominic found the whole school dance thing tedious but he knew that it would matter to Erin and of course that by giving her the princess at the ball fantasy night he would give her a memory that could flash through her mind any time she was cross with him, ammunition that could be used over and over again as he manipulated her.

“Of course first we need to work on your confidence a little bit... I see that the store where that ill mannered douche you know works. What I want you to do Erin is walk in there, make sure that Mark sees you, and start looking for things you like. I will wait a little bit before following you in and if it looks like you need my help I will step in... but I want you to handle him.” Of course he didn't expect her to be able too, he didn't want her to develop a back bone... he wanted her depended on him.

Releasing her hand he gave her a gentle push in the direction of the store, smiling encouragement.

Erin giggled in surprise as Dominick spun her gently around practically into his arms, still holding her hand but now locked eye to eye. His piercing gaze was so intense it warmed her deep inside like a sexual laser beam. She was rapt with attention to his words, the way he really did think she was worth more than a half-off sale, how he wanted to help her put all the other skanky girls and stuck up cheerleaders and prissy princesses to shame for the way they'd treated her, just the way Erin had dreamed more times than she cared to admit even to herself. How could he be so perfect and wonderful to her, and still be here, still be so real?

He paused, and Erin couldn't say anything that wouldn't just ruin the moment. She just went up on tiptoes, her body against his, still holding his hand, and kissed him with so gently and lovingly she thought her fluttering heart would just take wing and fly away with him.

When she caught her breath, back down on her feet and looking up at him with blowing eyes and a wide bright smile, he pointed to the store where Mark worked. Unsurprisingly to Erin at this point as she was really starting to get to know him, Dominick had a plan and his look was almost conspiratorial as he told her what to do. But the thought of going in there alone, confronting him herself after what he'd done last time, it left her looking up at Dominick a little terrified. But he believed in her, telling her it would help her courage. If she was going to go to Homecoming and face down all the girl's who'd turned their noses up at her and written those things about her and her mom in the stalls, then he was right, she'd have to toughen up.

Suddenly Dominick's big hand was gone and she wished she was wearing her jeans so she had a pocket to stuff her smaller hand into, suddenly feeling almost alone and anxious for the first time in, well, quite a while since Dominick had taken an interest in her. It made her uneasy. Only the knowledge that he was with her, there if she needed him, gave her courage to do what he said. She looked turned and looked at the P.F Francoise display window next door, where Mark worked. Dominick gave her an encouraging little shove, nervous butterflies suddenly battering her tummy from the inside as he scooted her in that direction, overcoming her hesitation.

Her walk to the store front was slow, small reluctant steps. The mannequins were all dressed in high fashion stuff she couldn't imagine wanting even if Dominick owned his own oil well and wanted to pay for it. It looked pretentious to her, not pretty. But maybe that was what she should be wearing, like the other girls, like wearing a dress made of price-tags just to show off. She shook her head, it just wasn't her.

Still she forced herself into the store, lingering among the racks, touching one dress after another as most of her attention was nervously on the space around her, waiting for the inevitable approach of someone wanting to get the poverty-stricken window shopper out of the store before she scared the real money away. Erin turned and glanced out the window to reassure herself that Dominick was still there, then moved in a little deeper. There were two voices in the back of the store, a customer and someone she couldn't see yet. Could be Mark. Her heart pounded as she finally saw one dress she might at least try on without vomiting on it and being forced to pay for the damages.

She took it off the rack and held it up across herself in the mirror, turning just a little. Wrong colors, and too tight, but the fabric was nice. Erin fished the price tag out of the neckline, not even bothering to check the washing instructions which would surely be "dry clean only" -- a no-no for a girl on a limited budget. Her little gasp of sticker shock was followed immediately by a pompous male throat clearing from right behind her and she looked up in the mirror to see Mark Dunston's painstakingly coiffed blond head glaring at her.

She started trying to apologize, but he shushed her. "I warned you not to come in here, Carrot Cunt." He smirked, clearly remembering last time, how she'd run off, how she'd missed school the next two days she was so mortified. Missy and Jane had never really talked to her again, not after that. She started to hand the dress to him, eyes downcast and ready to slink away, when she remembered Dominick outside. He would be disappointed. He wanted her to do this. She wanted to show him she could take care of herself.

"Look, Mark." She said his name as if it needed to be bleeped. "I have every right to shop here if I want. And frankly, your service is just... just rude! Calling your customers names? You know...I... I should call the manager, let him know how bad the service is here." She looked up at him, green eyes blazing the little bit green eyes could blaze. But she was looking forward to him crumpling, looking forward to Dominick being proud of her, laughing with him about this.

Only Mark's smirk just grew nastier, if that was possible. "Yes indeed, Gingervitis. Perhaps you should call the manager... oh... Wait!!" Mark reached for his breast pocket and tilted his name tag to her so pridefully it was sickening. It read: Mark Dunston, Manager. "So, how do you want to do this, Miss Weasley, do you want to pull out a platinum card and pay for that? Or should I call for security to have you tossed out?"

Erin's face was as red as her hair, fist balled up at her side, not that it did her any good. Hitting him would just get her in trouble. "You... you... never mind, I'll just..." She tried to slip past him so she could put the dress back on the rack and run away, but he bumped her and the dress fell to the floor.

"Oh, so you want to pay for it, is that it, little match stick? Treating it like another piece of your trailer trash? You drop it you bought it."

His smile was pure evil and Erin was shaking with embarrassment and anger, certain her face looked like a thermometer about to explode. But all she could do was mumble "Excuse me, please, please just let me go?"

Dominic was of course loving the way she looked at him, the adoration that showed for him in her eyes almost as though she was worshiping him was the greatest thing that he could think of. For a moment he wondered if this was what it felt like to be leading a cult. To have so much power over a single person, knowing that he could get Erin to do just about whatever he wanted with just a little bit of effort and of course a good amount of thought. As she broke away from him he could see the confidence that she felt just moments before slowly drain out of her. He let her enter on her own and then after she had gone in he quietly slipped in behind her, moving towards a corner of the store so he could keep an eye on her without being noticed... pretending to show a little bit of interest in the dresses that were there.

Of course he saw the dress that she picked up to examine, holding it over her body as she stood before a mirror. True the dress would fit her wonderfully and the material would no doubt be immensely enjoyable to run his hands over as she wore it, unfortunately the color just wasn't right for her...

More importantly though was the young man who approached her, his entire appearance just screaming petty little douche bag. Dominic could read him almost right away, this was the sort of young man who got turned down because he asked out girls far out of his league, never made any varsity teams, and was mocked by his fellow students... but here at work he had a chance to throw around a little bit of power over those who he thought couldn't afford the prices of the clothing he sold.

As Erin confronted Mark he was watching closely, even moving in closer to her so that he would be able to hear everything that was said, careful to stay out of Erin's view for the time being. He heard her try to stand up to the petty little functionary, heard Mark's response to her, felt his teeth clench at the way that his Erin was treated but knew that the more harsh Mark was in that moment the more dependent that Erin would be upon him when he did step in.

It was only when Mark bumped into Erin and made her drop the dress that Dominic knew it was time to get involved, stepping from around the rack of clothing that he had been pretending to examine and moving in towards Erin. He was moving quickly as he approached her, shoulder checking Mark out of his way and nearly knocking him into a rack of clothing.

Quickly he snatched Erin up into his arms, squeezing her tight. “I got this.” He warned her before turning back to Mark, sneering at the manager of the store and nothing but disdain showing in his eyes. His hand slipped into his pocket, fishing for a moment before he withdrew his wallet and from inside pulling out a Platinum card, holding it up as though looking it over before slipping it and the wallet both away again. “Now I was enjoying a nice day out with the lovely young lady here, thinking that I might get her a dress for Homecoming... but after seeing how you just treated her I need to establish some things first.” Stepping away from Erin he approached Mark, making it clear how much larger he was then the irritating little punk. “Given how you just spoke to Erin you should consider yourself lucky that I haven't knocked out a few of your teeth.” He growled, his voice low so that only Erin and Mark would be able to hear him. “And after watching you brush up against her like you were trying to cop a feel I really want to slam your face into the front counter... so this is the part where you apologize to Erin before I put you in intensive care.”

Reaching out he laid a strong hand on Mark's shoulder, anyone watching might think it a friendly gesture unless they saw just how hard his hand was actually gripping, threatening to break bones with the force of his squeezing, Mark wasn't going to be given a chance to run and call for security... but even if he did apologize then Dominic would be finding him later and would be teaching him a lesson that he wouldn't forget.

Erin was so flustered, so caught up in her disastrous attempt to handle the situation with Mark herself, that Dominic's sudden appearance caught even her by surprise. She gave a little startled yip as Dominic gathered her protectively in his arms, but quickly seeing the resolve in Dominic's jaw and the way he put himself physically between Mark and her made her feel safer than she'd ever been in her life. One second she'd been begging just to be let out of the shop, and the next Mark had the most frightened look on his pompous face as Dominic stared him down.

Erin peered around Dominic, dying to see what he was going to do, wondering how she would ever be able to handle things like this herself. It was clear Mark respected Dominic's strength and confidence, and no amount of wishing on Erin's part was ever going to have him cowering in front of her. She held onto Dominic lightly as she watched him toy with Mark's greed, flashing the platinum card in front of him and then taking it away, letting him know mistreating her cost him Dominic's business. Erin almost stuck her tongue out at him, she was so happy to see the way he was shrinking in front of Dominic, but she didn't want to get in Dominic's way.

She could feel her boyfriend's muscles, his broad back and shoulder's, all tense and ready, like he'd crush Mark in a second if just given the chance. It was surreal how quietly Dominic was handling the whole thing, like the soft but firm menace in his voice and his presence was enough. None of the screaming Erin expected. The way Dominick's big hand on Mark's shoulder made the frightened store manager quiver with fear was obvious to Erin's eyes, the quiet threat to put him in the hospital if he didn't apologize hanging in the air among the three of them.

Erin stepped a little more around Dominic, so Mark could see her clearly. She almost felt sorry for him, knowing exactly how scared he felt. Of course she herself knew Dominic would never really put him in the hospital, but even she was convinced by the look in his eyes and the bulge in his arm clamping down on Mark. He was right to be scared. "Dom, please, he's going to apologize, right Mark? He doesn't want to go to the hospital where no one would even bother visiting him." Having Dominic there made her feel so strong and brave, the total opposite of how she'd felt just a minute earlier on her own.

Mark's eyes were flitting back and forth between them. Lingering on her soon enough as he realized that was what mattered, apologizing to Erin. "I-I-I'm sorry. Your red hair is lovely and I... I'm sure you're very nice and I'm sorry I was rude."

Erin started to nod, but then caught a glimpse of Dominic. It wasn't enough, was it? He knew how to handle these things and she didn't, so she tried to play along with Dominic. She screwed up her face into the toughest expression she could, feeling very unnatural and hoping it was even a tiny bit believable. "And....?" She left it hanging. Make sure he means it.

Mark looked back at Dominic and then back to her, suddenly in such a panic Erin was afraid he was going to pee his pants. "And? I... I apologized!"

Erin shook her head and put her hand on Dominic's bulging bicep, mostly for the show of it and because she'd been staring at it fascinated and just ached to touch him there, to feel the way the veins and the muscle exerted so much power over Mark. "Honey, he thinks he apologized."

The words weren't even out of my mouth and Mark was already making up things to apologize for, even apologizing for having fantasized about me sexually, and for the dress, and pretty soon I had to raise a merciful finger and shush him. "Very good Mark. I'm kind of disgusted by you right now. I do not want you EVER thinking another sexual thought about me again, am I clear? It's just too gross to even think about and I don't think it would make... my boyfriend, happy either." Erin turned to Dominic. "Dom, I think he gets it, I think he might really be sorry. You are sorry, right Mark?

Mark nodded like a scared bunny rabbit and I felt a huge wave of relief wash through me. I shoved the dress in his hands, not even bothering about letting it fall from the hangar. "It was ugly, the wrong color anyway." Erin just wanted Dominic to let Mark go so she could kiss him with all her heart outside. She could never have done something like this without Dominic, and she couldn't believe she'd lived without him so long. Mostly by cowering inside her trailer and staying away from people most of the time. What kind of life was that, compared to what Dominic could give her?

As much as she wanted him to take her out right away, she didn't rush him. He knew better than she how these things ended. The only way she'd ever seen them end was with her fleeing in tears, and that was probably not the way to handle this. She let Dominic end it on his terms, watching his every move.

It was all working out perfectly, before he had arrived Erin had tried to stand up for herself only to falter the moment there was any resistance at all. Then Dominic had arrived, showing up for her like the hero she no doubt thought she needed, put the petty bully in his place and now Erin was able to handle it all herself. The first apology was a pathetic thing and Dominic was more then ready to insist that Mark continue to apologize and maybe even grovel for Erin but it seemed that his little red head wasn't satisfied either and as Mark carried on Dominic felt his rage spike at his words. Of course Mark had fantasized about Erin, she was gorgeous and it was only right to desire her... but to openly admit such a thing before him, to say such things to her... Dominic was sure that he even saw a little lust in his eyes as he groveled before her and was disgusted by the possibility. It just wasn't proper.

Still he let things carry on, let Erin end it when she wanted it too, smiled and released Mark when Erin shoved the dress back to him. Looking about the store Dominic took a moment to ensure it was nearly empty, the only other sales person there seemed to be helping a customer at the other side of the store, no one paying any mind to them.

It happened in an instant, Dominic took a step forward as though he was just going to brush past mark and leave the store but then his right hand lashed out, almost to fast for the eye to follow he drove it into Mark's stomach with his considerable strength, feeling the smaller young man double up around his fist. “You shouldn't have touched Erin...” He hissed, the mask of easy going charm he normally wore slipping away for a moment and only animal rage showing in his eyes and clenched jaw. “And you will not ever harbor a single fantasy about her ever again... she belongs to me.” He allowed Mark to fall then, taking a breath to steady himself and then turned back to Erin with something similar to a sheepish grin on his face.

“Sorry about that.” He told her, taking hold of her hand and starting to lead her to the door, doubting that Mark would be brave enough to call for security but still knowing it was best to leave the store right away. “I can have a bit of a temper sometimes and he really just pissed me off.” As soon as they were outside the store though he was pulling her close and then pressing her against the window of the store, smiling as he looked down into her eyes, clearly pleased. “I'm proud of you Erin, you tried to put that little worm in his place... and now to reward you for your bravery I am going to make sure that you have a nice pair of shoes to match whatever dress you pick out, and I will go into the next store with you to make sure that there aren't any problems this time.” Build up her dependence on him while at the same time getting her used to the idea that DOminic might employ violence when angry, let her realize it was normal for him... this was turning out to be a productive day so far.

Erin yelped in surprise at how suddenly Dominic's arm flashed at Mark. She wasn't even sure he'd made contact from her angle, but Mark's grunt sure sounded like it made contact. Erin looked around in a sudden panic, sure they were going to jail. When she was sure no one saw them and that fear faded she looked back and saw how tense Dominic's jaw was as he leaned over Mark's bent form. She leaned in with Dominic, hear him telling him -- ordering him -- never to fantasize about her again, she belonged to him.

It was suddenly so hot in the room she could barely breathe. Because of her! Dominic did that for her! Of course it was wrong, she knew that, obviously. But he was standing up for her wasn't he? But shouldn't he have just... for her? She heard Mark hit the floor, lost in the thoughts clashing in her head. Guilt that Dominic did that because of her, intense feeling of being protected and looked after from him doing it.

Dominic had to take her arm and hustle her out, before anyone who came in would think SHE had done it. Still, it was best for both of them to get out. Dominic looked almost sorry about it, his grin a little lopsided, like he knew he'd made a mistake. As he pulled her by the hand out of the store Dominic apologized to her. She wasn't the one he hit but somehow the way he apologized to her made her feel like she was the Princess and he the dashing knight letting her know he regretted any questionable deeds he might have committed defending her honor.

Defending her honor! Erin's insides went all squishy at the thought. Dominic was already trying to explain his temper, but Erin understood, sometimes things just.... She nodded, "Of course, Dom, he pissed you off -- fantasizing about me. It was disgusting!" Erin felt confused, thrilled and horrified at the same time, but more thrilled the longer she was with him, the farther out of sight Mark's doubled over pain was behind her. And especially the more Dominic pressed his body against her, right up against the window, possessing her, his strength clear to anyone else who would dare fantasize about her or call her horrible names.

The look in his eyes was so warm and loving, the bit of violence so understandable given the circumstances, that by the time he told her he was proud of her for how she tried -- and failed, in her embarrassed opinion, but he didn't mention it -- that she ached to kiss him, this defender and protector, the man she knew she needed more than she'd ever thought possible.

"Shoes too? Dominic, I..." But she saw the look in his eyes. She belonged to him. Everything was ok with him, and he'd protected her completely. And he just wanted to buy her some nice things, so he could be proud of her on his arm, not feeling like he was working so hard and punching lowlifes out for a poorly dressed trailer girl. So why not? "Well, if you're sure?" She wasn't, not yet, but she was getting there. Dominic made things ok.

The thought of it scared her, but it was so beautiful. "Dominic, maybe... would it be ok if we... well, there was this beautiful dress back at the store we were in, before Mark you know... and I know it's expensive and I'm not that kind of girl, but... I want you to feel proud to be seen with me at the dance." She felt so awkward asking him, absolutely terrified of him thinking her a gold digger. But she could see how he felt about her, what he wanted from her, to be worthy of him. "Would you mind if we went back and at least tried it on? Just to see if you liked it? Or if there were shoes that matched it? Only if you liked it."

It hadn't been just about defending her honor or making her feel good, of course that was an important thing to do because it would just draw her closer to him. What it had been about was his satisfaction. For the past few days he had been playing nice, sure he had been aggressive with Erin and there was the bag of candy that he had hurled at some freshmen but in truth he had been extremely well behaved. The punch might not be much, just a single blow thrown in anger but really Dominic felt all the better after the impact of fist into stomach... it wasn't quite the same as stealing the dean's car and driving it into town where he started a fight but it was the sort of behavior that his parents would silently disapprove of and the rebelliousness of it might be petty but he enjoyed it all the same.

And Erin, oh she should be terrified, she had just gotten a glimpse of Dominic's darker side. The side of him that lashed out at someone else who looked at her wrong had been revealed to her and instead of being nervous about it Erin looked as though she was ready to melt. It was all coming together so quickly, reinforce her dependence on him, give her a glimpse of the possessive and impulsive core, and of course a chance to spoil her a little bit, possibly taking advantage of her at some point in the very near future.

“Of course we can go back in there.” Dominic said with a small smile, knowing that Erin might not enjoy the same thought for the same reason that he would enjoy taking her back in there. His hands were on her hips almost right away, pulling her close against him with a mischievous look in his eyes and letting her know how much he was enjoying just having her close by. “The price is no object Erin, you need to realize that you are that sort of girl... you just never got a chance to indulge that.” Entwining an arm with hers and starting to lead her back to the store, happy to see that the only other customer who had been there was leaving the store meaning that he and Erin would have the store to themselves and the employees there... and Dominic wanted to ensure that they kept the store all to themselves, he intended to take her into the dressing room as she was trying it on, not only making sure the dress looked good on her but also looked fantastic going on and coming off.

“Mark!” He barked as he looked over to the young man he had just assaulted leaning up against the counter and trying to catch his breath. “Erin is going to try on a few different things, what you are going to do is lock the store up until she is done... and if you don't do this then I will be contacting your store's corporate head quarters, letting them know just how poorly you treated a young woman who is going to get anything that she picks out for herself... I also think that she would enjoy a late so you should grab her one.” Turning Mark into Erin's bitch for her time here, an amusing little thought and he suspected that Erin would enjoy it.

Pressed up against the window by his bigger body, the feeling of his strong hands gripping her hips flipped some switch in her body and Erin all but melted against Dominic. She could feel him, hard against her, his hands holding her right where he would need her to...

Her face burned hot and her arms held him tight, trying to understand how she could be aching for him to just lift her a little higher and press himself right up into her. How she could be thinking something so lewd, right out here in public, in front of everyone at the mall. How she could find the idea so incredibly irresistible even while the image of Dominic's fist crumpling Mark to the floor was still burning behind her eyes. Of course Erin's heart wasn't aching for him to do that right here, but if he really was that turned on by, well, whatever had just occurred in the store with the two of them, Erin was pretty sure she could find the patience to make the quick drive home with him and probably even inside the house, clothes dropping all over the luxurious carpet and up the stairs as he undressed her while carrying her to his bed. Erin's eyes were closed and with arms tight around his neck and shoulders, the fingers of one hand stroking the back of his hair, she really could imagine him carrying her like some bride entering the honeymoon suite.

Dominic's kiss lingered as he all but crushed Erin's smaller body up against the store window for all the world to see -- she couldn't help thinking briefly of the jerk Mark inside, probably still hurting on the floor, Erin hoping he wasn't stupid enough to be looking at her through the window because Dominic would probably see. At that very moment, Dominic broke the kiss, his lips just far enough from hers to say something, his eyes full of mischief.

“Of course we can go back in there.”

Erin's immediate reaction was to sigh with relief, her body relaxing against him, not having realized how tense she'd gotten so suddenly, worried Mark actually had been watching her getting kissed with her bottom squished against his store front, worried Dominic was going to drag her back in there to pound Mark's face this time. Mark was a bastard, but even bastards didn't deserve that. But Dominic didn't look angry.

"No... no... I meant," but Erin's voice trailed off as Dominic went on. She had meant the other store. Erin was already convinced she would never be able to set foot in Mark's shop again. But Dominic had his heart set on this one, presumably so he could rub Mark's face in it a little more, to show off how Erin wasn't the butt of the joke anymore, Mark was the butt now. Well, so long as Dominic was with her, maybe she wouldn't be afraid to go back in. But the thought of Dominic's outburst colored her thoughts, a small sliver of terror at what could happen like an icicle through her heart. What if Mark got Dominic mad? Or, or what if *she* got him made? He wanted this store. Erin nodded weakly as he went on. It was a fancy store, probably even nicer than the other one they'd passed.

Dominic was so sweet, the way he spoke to her, not a drop of menace in his eyes or expression, as if the violence of a minute ago had never happened, just telling her how she deserved to be treated, the price no concern, and it made her so incredibly happy and nervous at the same time she didn't know what to say. He held out his arm and she slipped her slender arm over his powerful forearm and let him lead her back into the store. Erin was so relieved it was completely empty, except for Mark, as if all the customers had suddenly decided together it just wasn't a safe place to shop anymore.

“Mark!” Erin flinched at Dominic's sudden change of tone, as if it was nothing for him to flip back and forth between sweet and scary in the blink of any eye. She felt herself tense again as Mark crept out from the counter, timid as a mouse now, his eyes locked on Dominic with such determination and focus it was like Erin wasn't even there. Well, that was good. He shouldn't look at her, the pig.

Dominic started telling Mark what Erin was going to do, and what Mark was going to do, like he was a director telling the actors their lines and expecting them to get it right on the first take, or else. Erin pressed up close to Dominic as he made Mark dance through hoops for her, only slightly unnerved by the way he seemed to expect her to dance to his tune as much as Mark. She tried not to mind, reminding herself Dominic was doing this for her, looking after her and protecting her. He knew how to handle jerks like Mark better than she did, so she kept quiet and let Dominic lay down the ground rules.

Thankfully Mark seemed to decide locking the door and fetching her a latte was much better than having a fist pound his nose back into his skull, and he started scurrying around like an obsequious servant. Erin had never seen him like this, and it was like Dominic had broken something in him. That thing was ugly and probably better off broken, but it was like the cruel boy had nothing else in him to take over now, and he was just a blob of putty in Dominic's hand. She was glad Dominic saw her differently.

She was browsing a rack of short sequined dresses, hating them all, when Mark came up with a latte. Erin started to tell him she preferred more cream, but her eye caught sight of Dominic watching them closely so she just thanked him. Then under her breath she whispered at Mark, "Go away you little creep, and don't look at me, don't make him mad, don't make him hurt you." She realized she did believe Dominick would, and she didn't so much as want to protect Mark, as protect Dominic from losing his temper and getting in trouble.

Dominic held up a dress he liked, a plunging neckline that went down almost to the belly, a light clingy fabric. It was very sexy, short and revealing, but it was something a movie star would wear, not a "Shady Acres" girl. Erin didn't think she'd have the courage to wear something like that, but she smiled and nodded and put it over her arm. "That looks amazing, I'll try it on." She could always wait in the fitting room for a minute, and then pass it out to him, telling him it was cut too loose in the hips or something. He wouldn't know the difference. Her mom never had.

She ended up with four to try, all of them short and revealing, but in different ways. The three she'd picked out would all show off her shoulders somehow, either completely bare, or with spaghetti straps, or with a gauzy bodice and top. The last one was her best hope, somewhat matching the gold and deep green coloring of the dress from the other store, and based on just a quick peek in the mirror out on the floor it seemed to highlight her hair and eyes like she hoped, but only the fitting room would tell.

"Mark, is it ok if... I mean, Mark, I'm going to try these four on." As if he had any say in it. "Dominic, are you ok if I try these?" Her hand was on the fitting room, holding it half open already, assuming his agreement to be just a formality.

Dominic didn't realize that Dominic had taken Erin into the wrong shop until they were already inside and she had said something about a different store but that hardly mattered. This place had some very nice dresses and if Erin didn't find anything that she really liked then he could just take her into a different shop. This little excursion would just be about showing Erin what being with Dominic could be like, how he could protect her from the petty bullies who thought she was easy prey, and if she thought that he had broken something in Mark then she didn't understand what he had in store for her. It would start off a more subtle thing but eventually it would leave her just as shattered as Mark had been by the unexpected blow, the primary difference of course being that Dominic didn't care if Mark remained a broken shell of the annoying fuck that he had been before... but from Erin he was going to mold a master piece, a beautiful young thing who existed entirely for his pleasure and cherished every moment of his attention no matter how it was that he treated her.

With a smirk he watched Mark scurry off to get the latte that he had ordered him to bring to Erin, uncaring about anything beyond that point. Hell he didn't even know if Erin drank coffee, it was all about the power and if Erin wasn't fond of coffee then he would happily drink it himself... no reason he couldn't enjoy his own control and the benefits that came along with it.

He was looking through the dresses in the store, picturing them on Erin one by one, a few he liked but one in particular that was downright fantastic in his opinion. It would show off enough of her body to be practically lewd, but it would just tease the line of decency rather then be outright filthy. She could wear it to a school dance and likely get a few disapproving looks from the teacher but not end up being told she wouldn't be allowed in. It wasn't of course perfect but he wanted to at least see her trying it on and perhaps take advantage of the lack of coverage while she was wearing it.

As he went to take the dress to Erin, for her to add to the things she was going to try on he saw Mark return with the latte and heard Erin whisper too him, unable to hear the words themselves but the reaction that mark had made Dominic proud of his little red head and he gave her an approving smile as he made his way closer with the dress. She said she liked it but he could see in her eyes, the dress made her a little nervous or at least the thought of wearing it did. Maybe she thought it was too bold for her but that didn't matter at all... if the dress fit at all then Dominic would buy that for her just for his own pleasure.

He didn't even have to correct her when she started to ask Mark if she could try on the dresses, she caught it herself and as she went towards the dressing room he followed with a grin, uncaring about any trouble that Mark might think he could cause. “Go on in Erin, I want to see how they fit you.” Dominic told her with a smirk, pushing the door open for her and slipping in, holding the door and waiting with a hint of impatience showing on his face... he needed her in there right away, a glimpse of the other clerk from the corner of his eye showed a college aged woman, who looked less then pleased about the situation but certainly conflicted... unfortunate they had only just started with remaking Erin, a few months along and he would probably be able to invite the clerk in with them.

Dominic nodded for her to go in with an eager smile and a glint in his eyes. He was holding the door for her, again like the gentleman Prince, and she nodded with a soft smile as she brushed past him, letting her hip just graze him. "Why thank you Sir." In the changing room's mirror right in front of her, she could see Mark's reflection behind them, like the sight of true love about to make him sick. Maybe it was just jealousy, but Erin didn't care. She didn't have to worry about all that anymore, no longer the poor unfortunate stuck negotiating the pitfalls of school's petty social life like tiptoeing through a minefield without a map. Erin had Dominic now. Her smile grew and she flashed him an eyebrow in the mirror too as she held up the dress he'd chosen. She wouldn't really even try it on, no way she could wear it, but she wanted him to feel the charge of possibility between them the way she did. And whatever she did pick out would be really pretty too, so he wouldn't mind.

She hung the four little dress hangers from the hook and turned to close the door, only Dominic was closing it for her, but with himself on the inside. She stood and looked at him for a moment, dumbstruck by his audacity, and unable to process the idea he would openly risk getting in so much trouble. Erin put one hand so lightly on his chest and looked up at him, still smiling. "No, silly. I try them on, and if they fit ok then I come out and, you know, give you a twirl and ask your opinion. This isn't your first time clothes shopping with a girl, is it?" Couldn't be, yet he was standing in here with her, not out side in the chairs talking to another boyfriend about the playoffs or something until she was ready to make an appearance. "I mean, I shop with Betsy all the time, and that's how my mom used to... that's just how it's done sweetheart." She went up on tip toes and managed to kiss his lower lip. "I'll be out soon enough." And if he stayed, she wouldn't be able to sidestep his totally revealing selection so easily.

Dominic could feel Mark staring at the back of his head, knowing that a petty little fool like this would end up talking about what had happened here today, of course changing up the details a little bit to omit the details of how he had ended up on the floor gasping for breath after Dominic took him down with a single punch. A wanna be like this, working in a store where only privileged students could shop, treating those he thought were beneath him poorly, oh he was no doubt a wanna be social climber and would use the story of what had happened today as some sort of currency to advance his own status. Dominic of course wouldn't care at all, people would know rather soon about Erin, rumors would be spreading before long... trying to stop the rumors were meaningless but it was possible to steer the rumors if you got ahead of them.

Shutting the door behind him was one way to steer those rumors, he knew what would be said of course but he would just ensure that the words that were used to describe Erin were of course the right words. She was his whore, his slut, it wasn't anyone else that would call her that, only he would call her that and only when he felt that the time was right.

He remained silent, smiling as she kissed him before he grabbed her, pulling her close, grinding against her, just a little bit to stoke her fires and keep her aware of just how ready he was for her... at any moment he was ready to take her and show her even more of the ways their bodies could intermingle.

“Feeling shy?” He asked, a raised eyebrow to match her own, his right hand sliding down her back, up her skirt to cup and squeeze her bare rear for a moment before he took a step back from her, leaning back against the door of the dressing room, letting her know that he wasn't going to be going anywhere. “This is how shopping with me works Erin, you undress, you try on the clothing, you give me a chance to see how things fit on you, maybe how they feel on you... and if I see something I really like then I am going to push you to your knees and see how it looks from above.” The smile, the flash of aggression in his eyes, the darkness that was there. “Now why don't you give me a little show while you try those things on, maybe dance for me.”

Erin's playful little peck turned into something more as Dominick gather her in his arms and pulled her into him. His face turned just low enough that her upturned lips were fair game for him, and he pressed against her tight, making the shape and size of how he was feeling quite clear to Erin. Her lips melted against his, thankful the door was closed and Mark didn't have to see this, and letting herself go freely with the enjoyment of Dominic's passion for her. He had her backed up against the mirror, trapped between the hard wall and his hard body, grinding against her in knowing little ways.

Finally he pulled back enough that she could see his smirk, his eyebrow saying as much as his mouth as teased her for being shy around him. His hands, though, slid easily down her back and over her hips, then moved behind her, pulling her away from the wall and harder against his body enough he could slip under her skirt and cup her naked bottom beneath.

She blushed and his name just came to her lips like chiding his forwardness even though it felt so nice, but he cut off her playful scolding tone with another kiss, leaving her breathless as he groped her in the tiny space.

Dominic broke off the kiss and took three steps back to lean against the little door, leaving her flustered and red-faced as she gazed back at him as she leaned against the mirror, her limbs feeling suddenly shaky. He was clearly blocking her exit. He wasn't going to let her do this her way. It wasn't even a case of his way or the highway. It was just his way.

He started explaining it to her, and Erin couldn't help the nervousness in her eyes, flitting to the door behind him as he talked like it was a given fact that she would undress for him, naked right here, and let him judge everything she tried on. What if Mark heard? She was so embarrassed, but he was not making it a choice, just a statement of how it was going to be, and in a weird way that almost made it easier. She was getting used to the way he did that and slowly resigned herself to what he wanted, even though her cheeks stayed quite pink, especially as he kept talking so openly with Mark possibly right outside the door about touching her, checking the feel of it against her body.

Then she gasped and his name came to her lips again in shock as he mentioned what he might do if he really liked something, pushing her down to her knees! "Dom!?!" Her eyes dropped to his shoes for a moment, and then back to him. Her tone was whispered and nervous, "Mark might hear you." Not to mention that *she* could hear him, talking about putting her on her knees here in a public fitting room? "When we... at home I... " Dominic was just looking at her with a hard, hungry look though that made her knees turn to jelly, not interested in her anxieties, not caring what a little turd like Mark thought. She was silent for a moment. Dominic was in control, and clearly knew he could keep Mark from being a problem. Still, the thought of somebody... hearing this... knowing what was going on. Erin shivered.

She reached for one of the dresses she liked, the green and gold, trying to ignore his presence, to pretend it was just her in here trying things on just like usual. But apparently Dominic wanted something more, not just a perfunctory zip-and-strip. He wanted her to dance, to focus on him, to give him a show.

"Dom." There was nothing behind his name that time when she used it. He already had her too far down this road to even complain in any meaningful way. He was her boyfriend after all, right? He'd seen her naked already hadn't he? Didn't she want him to want her, to crave her body and her closeness? Just... like this? "I... I'm not... I mean I'm... I never really, you know..." Whatever they said about her and her mom, Mom had never taught her how to striptease or given her pole-dancing lessons. Erin was just a regular girl, from a regular trailer park. But she had a boyfriend who was anything but regular, who thought of her as anything but regular.

Erin nodded, whispering a weak "Ok." How to do this? She tried to think of the movies and TV shows she'd seen of strippers and gleaming metal poles, of men gazing up with rapt attention as women moved sinuously and sexy, their bodies showing off perfect curves and shapes and making false promises to every man with a dollar bill. Erin stared at the floor. She was shy, at least like this, Dominic had been right about that. But he deserved better. So she tried.

Erin knew she had a nice body, fit, limber, shapely slender curves. Enough perverts had leered at her so she knew there was something to work with at least. Her hips started to sway side to side as she tried to focus on a tune in her head only she could hear, to find a rhythm Dominick might share. It felt to her like she was doing the Dork-Dance, not something sexy for him, but she kept going, not giving up. She moved her hips slowly, letting her legs work a little too, moving hand along her exposed belly and another along the bare skin of her thigh. Still too embarrassed dancing like a stripper in front of him, eyes still looking at his pants legs, she twisted and turned, bent and stretched, her mid-section working visibly as the short shirt showed off her belly. She slipped out of the top and flipped her hair back as she let it drop at her feet.

Then she did a slow turn, in front of him, seeing him in the mirror as she faced the wall and bent forward a little, letting the tight skirt get even tighter around her bottom as her fingers undid the lacy little bra. Erin could see in the mirror how pink her cheeks were as she felt the light fabric slip loosely from her pert breasts, and that made them turn from pink to red. She shrugged her slender shoulders out of the thin straps, still facing away from him, and let the bra slowly slip down her bare midsection and fall at her feet as well. Her eyes dipped automatically to her bare breasts now, visible to herself in the mirror, seeing how taut her nipples were, standing at attention in a field of sparse freckles and the pink, embarrassed skin of her upper chest.

She met his eyes, and he still looked at her that same way. He wasn't letting her off the hook. Why was the thought of turning and showing him her breasts this way so hard, when they'd already been naked together, already shared the most intimate moments a couple could possibly share? But this was different. This was offering herself to entice him, to be pretty for him. It was something he was demanding she do intentionally, with effort to please him, not just a moment of animal passion between two lovers that no one could control.

And it was so hard for her to think of herself that way. Of course because of years of trying to be exactly the opposite: to hide from unwanted attention, lest she be tossed in the same trash bin with her mom's reputation. But even more because of how she felt about her breasts. Her boobs, small but pert, euphemistically cute but a little embarrassing how they weren't exactly womanly. More like girl breasts. Her mom's weren't exactly huge, but Mom would always ridicule her about her small chest, at least once Erin was old enough that her mom thought she should have been bigger already, like her. Erin still remembered that day her mom had teased her about it and Randy had just licked his lips, smoking his cigarette in dad's old chair, and looked at her like he was going to pull down her jeans and stuff a dollar bill in her panties, saying "I like 'em little" and even her mother had been grossed out by the way he said that. The very next day Randy was gone and George was sitting in his seat at the dinner table eating the Hamburger Helper Erin had prepared. George was a pig too, but only about 80% as bad as Randy. At least he didn't talk about Erin's breasts, that she knew of.

Dominic was different though. He loved her, didn't he? Didn't love mean acceptance, and caring for you partner's feelings? He would understand. And if she loved him, she should care about his feelings too shouldn't she? Care about his needs and desires, and not just her own fears and insecurities. Trust that he loved her enough not to hurt her.

Erin slowly turned, just in the skirt and heels now, slowly lowering her hands to her side as she started to sway again, eyes on his, looking so intently for his reaction as she let him stare at her, dancing, her arms and elbows back so it was clear she was his. "Like this?" Her fingers reached for the zipper of her skirt. That would have to go to if she was going to try on the dress, and if she was going to keep Dominic happy.

This was just about the perfect first real test of Dominic's hold over Erin, oh he had toyed with her before, used her body to get what he wanted from her and slow but steady pressure applied to wear down her will before she could really do anything to stop him. It was in this dressing room that Dominic was pushing things in a setting where he had a little less certainty, oh he was immensely confident that she would do what he wanted but less direct control was being applied to her. This time he wasn't teasing her, he wasn't doing anything overt to influence her decision... instead though he knew that it was a battle of wills, her will against his own, so fragile against a solid wall. Dominic always got what it was that he wanted, and Erin was just going to learn how to do what he wanted... the sooner and more readily she learned the better.

As she objected to him Dominic smiled a little bit, eyes roaming over her body hungrily of course but the smile on his face was a practically neutral thing, he just wanted to see how this was going to play out.

His desire for Erin wasn't just her body, of course her beauty was a massively important part of it but it went so much deeper, to something that you couldn't see except for the subtle signs. Erin didn't realize how beautiful she was, how gorgeous... oh she might understand that her body had an effect on men around her, she would need to be blind and deaf not to have noticed but despite this knowledge there was a lack of confidence... perhaps seeing the more affluent young women she went to school with and comparing herself to them... but what was made her so perfect in Dominic's eyes was that fragility. He wasn't able to read her mind of course but if he had known how self conscious, how truly insecure she was about her breasts he likely would have laughed at her before quickly working to comfort her as best he could. Sure there were many with larger but that hardly mattered, her tits were so well shaped, perfectly placed nipples that practically begged for his attention, that light dusting of freckles... and of course their size meant that they wouldn't end up drooping or sagging as she grew older, so long as she stayed fit they would hold that perfect shape for decades to come.

As she started to dance for him Dominic smiled a little more, enjoying the show and more then a little amused by it. Clearly she didn't know what she was doing, trying to emulate what she had seen left the movements a little awkward and she lacked the natural confidence to make up for that but she had a grace to her movements, and it was that grace combined with her blushing behavior that made the dance truly pleasing to Dominic.

When she finally turned to face him and asked if he liked what was happening Dominic gave her a small smirk, glancing down to his own crotch where it was clear to anyone who might have taken a look of their own. “You really don't know do you?” He asked slowly, taking a slight step towards her, hands in his pockets to keep from reaching for her. “You are gorgeous Erin... maybe I should sign you up for some dance classes so you learn how to carry yourself with a little more confidence, but you are absolutely flawless.” He was watching closely, knowing he might not be able to hold back for long once that skirt fell but that hardly mattered at all... let Mark deal with any mess that they left behind.

Erin stood with her back against the mirror, feeling it sliding against the fabric of her skirt as she continued swaying to the song in her head. Her thumbs were still tucked in the hem of the light little skirt, feeling how easily it would slip off if she just had the courage to give a little tug, and she was exquisitely aware of how her thumbs touched only soft bare skin under the skirt, her panties still back at Dominic's house. It had seemed brave and daring and fun at the time, but now she felt foolish and maybe even a little slutty to be dancing like a stripper for him with nothing underneath.

Her eyes were still inquisitive as she looked to him, wanting to be sure it was really what he wanted. She could feel her nipples so taut and excited as his eyes gazed over her, and then he smirked that way he did when she didn't get things that were painfully obvious to him, making her blush even more. Her eyebrow's said "what" but Dominic gave her one of those looks that left her breathless, so her mouth said nothing. Sometimes his eyes had the power to hold her tight and squeeze her lungs and make her legs forget how to stand. Standing there, Erin couldn't help following his downward glance, and her own eyes lingered across his broad chest, the tight fit of his shirt tucked into his slacks, until she finally saw it.

Even with his pants on and standing four feet away from him, in that moment, seeing how hard he was, it was like Erin could suddenly feel him inside her again and she felt so wet she was sure her bare thighs must be glistening -- one more little embarrassment to worry about if he really meant her to do this.

He leaned forward, stepping toward her slightly, and her body temperature went up a degree with each step of his slow approach. Erin shook her head, feeling her hair brush across her shoulders. No, she didn't know. Didn't know what? But she didn't even have to say it, didn't have to ask, Dominic just knew, seemed to know enough for both of them. He was looking at her again and the tone in his voice as he told her she was gorgeous was enough to draw her eyes back to his and away from the enthralling bulge in his pants.

Her lips were open but she didn't say anything, letting him go on as he drew closer, her body almost trembling in his gravity. Confidence, dance class. He wanted to improve her, but she was flawless. Flawless. She faced his chest now as he was standing so close, acutely aware of his hands stuffed in his pockets, wishing he would pull them out and wrap his arms arms around her. Flawless. She smiled as she peered up at him, her whole body still buzzing over the thought of him seeing her that way.

He was so close Erin could reach out for him herself. She could just stop her awkward swaying, her embarrassing little dance and press herself against his strong body, lose herself in that feeling of protection and belonging again. But she had to do something first. She glanced down, his shoes, his slacks, everything about him so perfect in her eyes. She didn't feel flawless, but she had to trust him.

Erin gave a little tug, the tight skirt slipping down her bare hips as the store's fluorescent lights shone down on them. Was there a security camera? It was a fancy place, but surely Dominic would have... trust him Erin. He thinks you're flawless. Trust him. She shimmied a little, wriggled her hips as she stared at his chest, breathing hard, no music in her head now except the primitive drumbeat of her heart. The skirt slipped to her thighs, her nakedness exposed, and from there the natural movements of her legs doing her little dork dance was enough to finish the job. She felt the skirt around her ankles, but she just looked up into his eyes, her body radiating heat, her naked hips moving in the cool air of the fancy store's little changing room.

She longed to step into his embrace, her arms trapped halfway from hugging her small breasts and hiding them from his view. But she let him look at her. She kept dancing right where she was, letting him stand there where he was. He was so amazing, so in control, so good to her, that she gave him what he asked for, the best that she could at least, and swallowed down every bit of embarrassment or awkwardness. Making her boyfriend happy, making him want her was nothing to be ashamed of. Not doing it should be the embarrassment. Erin swayed and danced and did a little turn, glancing at him in the mirror behind her as she slowly turned, and hoped she was pleasing him, hoped he wanted her, or she really would be utterly and truly embarrassed.

Of course he could see the moisture that glistened on her thighs before the skirt even came off. He could have her right then, he wanted her, his cock was actually painful and he felt his hardness press against his zipper, knowing that if something wasn't done soon he would go crazy. He wasn't the least bit concerned about cameras viewing the dressing room, he doubted there were any there in the first place but if there was a camera he didn't care at all... give the people around a little bit of a show. He intended to set up a camera at some point when he was having some fun with Erin, give her a better look at how she behaved with his cock in her, he figured it might be an eye opening experience for her and that could of course be quite entertaining... he always enjoyed seeing himself later on, egotistical as it was there was something immensely enjoyable about revisiting older conquests.

There was a thought that made Dominic smile as it danced through his head, maybe he would let her accidentally stumble across some of the files that he kept hidden... no doubt it would upset her but it might be a motivator, she had to know that he had enjoyed himself extensively in the past. Perhaps it would be a little inspirational for her, a good motivator.

As she turned that was when Dominic moved in, unable to really behave himself at that moment. He was quick, knowing what he wanted he never bothered to move slower then he needed too. In an instant he was pressed against her back, one hand lightly resting on her throat and the other splayed across her taunt stomach, spread fingers not far from from the source of moisture that caused her thighs to glisten so enticingly.

“You know you would need to keep quiet.” He whispered, looking into her eyes with the mirror, his hand at her throat squeezing for just a moment before it released, a tease rather then a threat. “I mean if I were to fuck you here and now I would need you to be as quiet as possible while I took you.” For a few moments he was silent, looking at the both of them in a mirror with a small smile, turning his head to plant a small kiss on her cheek as he made up his mind, taking a step back from her and giving her ass a quick slap for motivation.

“Not yet though Erin, I don't think we should just yet... why don't you start trying on those dresses so we can see what looks best on you, though its going to be hard to beat nothing.” Moving slowly he took a seat on the little bench built into the wall of the changing room, watching her eagerly, clearly looking forward to enjoying how the dresses, in particular the one he picked out, would look on her.

Erin's slow turn had scarcely reached the mirror before Dominic was suddenly on her, his body so much bigger than hers, crowding her against the mirror, his arms holding her, pressing against her. How had he moved so quickly?

She felt the fabric of his shirt against her bare back, his slacks against her naked bottom. Her bare breasts were pushed into the glass and only his hand across her belly, feeling the excited ripple of her abdominal muscles, kept her whole front side from being crushed against the mirror. He had his feet spread a little around her, so his hips and legs encompassed her, and so his face was lowered enough he was almost level with hers in the mirror, just obscured a little behind a thin veil of her loose red hair.

She wanted to press her cheek against the glass too, to turn and see him directly, to strain her neck as much as it took to let him kiss her. She pressed back just a little with her bottom, enough to feel him pulsing against her, enough to let him know she was his if he wanted her. Even in this little room. Even with the jerk Mark outside. Oh, how she wanted him. He could just unzip, take her now while he was still fully clothed, and Erin's only worry would be how to keep from crying out too embarrassingly as he drove hard and deep into her tight wet embrace.

But his strong hand was at her throat, keeping her eyes forward, controlling her, and that made her shiver too. His control, the way he protected her, took care of her. It was scary, but it was beautiful too, and she gave herself over to it. She kept her arms back and at her sides, her fingers lightly touching his hips behind her, as he squeezed ever so slightly on her throat, just showing her he was in control but not actually choking her. Erin trusted him and knew he wouldn't, not really, but she wanted him to know he could, that she was completely his in that moment. She might even scream his name at the top of her lungs as he took her, even if Mark was listening. Why not? Who would she be afraid of with Dominic at her side? And Mark should know, should hear it from her own shuddering cries, know she belonged to another, fully. The petty little bastard had it coming.

His hand stroked her belly ever so slightly, and she was incredibly aware how close he was, her shaved pussy wet and all but twitching for him to just let his hand roam freely. But he whispered in her ear through her hair, telling her she would need to keep quiet. She nodded ever so slightly, whispering weakly back, "I'll try." She wasn't sure she would succeed, but she would try. She saw his dark eyes in the mirror, right next to her cheek, his hand tense around her throat, and she felt so completely held and possessed it was intensely moving.

He talked of fucking her here, now, of her being quiet while he did it and she arched and pressed back against him a little more, feeling the pressure of his hand against her belly a little as her breath came harder, her chest moving against the glass as well. Silence briefly reigned, and not even the sounds of the mall outside intruded on this moment between the two of them, in this little space all their own. Anticipation grew in her, that wonder of what it would feel like, the moment of penetration, feeling him actually inside her again from this angle.

Then he smiled and kissed her cheek and stepped back, leaving Erin's heart pounding and her body all but trembling, still pressed against the mirror, her hot frustrated breath fogging the glass. She gave a soft yip of surprise at the sudden slap on her bare bottom and she spun at the contact, facing him again, breathing hard, naked but not hiding it in the slightest.

Dominic just acted cool and collected though, like nothing had even happened. The way he spoke left just enough of that hint maybe he still might take her later, enough that her heart couldn't slow its excited beat and the color stayed in her cheeks as she watched him sit down on the bench that was meant for her when she was trying things on. But she didn't say anything about the bench. She had to get used to how things were when she shopped with him. He wasn't Betsy. He was sooo not Betsy.

He was waiting. She was naked already, every dance move she knew now long gone already. So she turned to trying the dresses, making sure to give him a nice view of not just the dress itself, but her body slipping into it. "I'm... uh, I'm supposed to, you know, have panties on and stuff... the way you've got me all worked up Mark's gonna charge us a fortune to get my scent out of this st..." She saw Dominic's grin. He didn't care. She brushed her hair back and slipped into the green and gold number. She turned to look at it in the mirror, just loving the color against her hair, and her eyes were an exact match. She lifted her hair behind her and turned to look at him over her shoulder. "Do you mind?" The zipper. She let him pull it up, just loving the feeling of having a man to do that for her, so incredibly sexy.

"I like it," she announced. Dominick stepped back and she saw the look in his eyes, followed his gaze. It was the waist line. She twisted a little back and forth and then she saw it. It was a perfect fit at her hips, showing off her bottom, her curves, but it was cut too baggy at the waist, like it was swallowing her slenderness instead of showing it off. "You know what. I could... I could take that in myself, no problem and..." She saw his eyes again. What was she thinking? She was acting like a poor little mouse, not Dominic's girlfriend. "Yeah, you're right."

He helped her out of that one, and into each of the next two. Erin was hoping both of them would be "the one" so she wouldn't even have to bother with that dress he'd picked out that was fit for a starlet, not for a regular girl like her. But in each dress Dominic's eye spotted some flaw, so attuned to her look and figure, and so demanding he wouldn't accept anything but the best for her. So she was a little nervous as the last of her own options was tossed in the "no" pile, but feeling so warm inside to have a boyfriend who cared this much.

Nothing else left. It was just her and that little red nothing of a dress with the plunging neckline. She could tell already it couldn't work. It was red and she had red hair. It would have to be the perfect shade and she'd have to be... well... bold to pull it off, to just go with it. Every instinct she had said green, green green, or white or black. And it was so short, and the neckline would practically show off her panties. But he liked it. She was standing naked. How much would it hurt to humor him before she went out and found something simple but nice.

"Dom, I... I'll try it, but, maybe they have it in a different color at least?" Erin stared at herself in the mirror and then slipped it on. The neckline made it so loose it didn't even need a zipper, so loose she had to be careful her breasts didn't slip out. It showed her belly button and more. It showed all of her belly and chest and neck. There was no way she could wear a bra with it, no way. She looked at her face, trying to imagine what makeup could work, maybe almost nothing. Just let her hair and the dress do the work, let her pale skin stand out, her smattering of freckles the only highlight she would need. Maybe. It was tight, and short, and her legs felt totally exposed. She looked over her shoulder, then back in the mirror, keeping Dom's eyes in sight. "What do you think, honey, do you really like it? Still?" Erin couldn't see it. There was hardly any dress to like, showing more skin than fabric. She jutted out her hip, tried a few poses. Be bold. Make it work. She tried to think of herself as a model or celebrity, someone who... who *belonged* in this dress.

Erin's little commentary about them getting charged in order to remove her scent from what she was wearing only made Dominic smile a little bit, as if that little weasel would have the balls to add anything to the bill. Should he even try to do so without first mentioning it to Dominic then there would only be the insistence that the smell must have been there before and should be taken care of rather then letting patrons try on clothing that wasn't perfectly clean. “I like the way you smell.” He said slowly, his voice low, his eyes moving over her with every passing second as though he were discovering something new with each inch that he looked over.

Her request for his help with the zipper was met with a small smile, he was of course happy to help her out and was even behaving like a gentleman as he did so, one hand on her shoulder and one hand slowly pulling up the zipper without a single finger brushing over a part of her body that might be considered inappropriate for him to touch. Even his eyes only locked on her own when he looked at her in the mirror, enjoying the chance to play the part of the gentleman for a moment and knowing that Erin might also have a little bit of fun with it...

This dress was nice, it fit her well except it was perhaps a size to large. Where other women would need to struggle and squeeze to fit into this dress Dominic was pleased to see that it was too large... disappointed though because otherwise it was absolutely flawless and fit her wonderfully. It wasn't enough that she could take it in and fix it up, she deserved something that fit her as though it had been made just for her and it seemed as though Erin caught onto his displeasure quickly enough, not a single word was needed as the look in his eyes seemed to convey it all.

The next two dresses were also NEARLY good enough, and with each dress Dominic didn't have to say a word, Erin seemed to catch onto what he was thinking quickly enough. It wasn't that he was trying to hurry her onto the dress that he had picked out for her, but he wasn't going to settle for anything less then her being dressed in the perfect dress for the homecoming dance, knowing he would be showing her to the world properly at that dance, letting them all understand just how perfect she was and how foolish they all had been... and how jealous they should all be. A good dress might be enough for most but for the young woman who would be on his arm Dominic wouldn't settle for anything less then a dress that was perfect.

Then came the dress, the final one left, the one he had picked out for her and Dominic smiled as she tried it on. He remained silent for a moment when she asked what his opinion about the dress was. “Oh I like it...” He said slowly, a little gleam in his eyes giving hint that he was up to something. Reaching out he took hold of her wrist, pulling her closer so that she was sitting astride his lap, facing him, only his zipper keeping them apart. Looking down he had a better view and then back up into her eyes. “I like what I see so far Erin but lets try it out a little bit, see if it constricts at all.” Reaching down between them he slowly unzipped his pants, shifting slightly to free his cock which was soon pressing up against her, inside the dress and just waiting for her to move and slide down onto it.

“What do you say we try this dress out Erin, and if you like it then we can maybe try to get it in a different color.” Of course he wouldn't mind if this dress was ruined, perhaps black would work better... getting it in a new color would be easy and of course didn't detract from the otherwise perfect fit and cut of the dress.

Back
Top Bottom