Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Raven's Request Thread [MxF, FxF & MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyre

Planetoid
Greetings!

I am Kyre, a female and 27 years of age. I've been roleplaying through one medium or another for over ten years and like to consider myself fairly literate. I love description both in my partner's replies and my own, normally writing about three paragraphs on average (although I have been known to write a great deal more given the right mood). Also I'm living in the UK, which means I run on GMT (though that doesn't stop me being up till ridiculous hours in the morning) and so the majority of my replies will reflect that fact.

I enjoy roleplaying with lads and lasses alike, however I have a few rather major requests to make when it comes to those I'm writing along side of.
  • Description is a big deal for me. Without a good amount of description and a decent length of response I will lose interest very very quickly. I'm not asking for any more than my average (three paragraphs), although of course I'll be more than happy with more! I tend to match my partner's length of writing. You give me a nice long post and chances are you'll get a nice long post from me.
  • Grammar/spelling - I'm not asking you to be a literary genius (I'm certainly not). We all make typo and spelling mistakes. Just try to at least make sure your sentences make sense, otherwise its hard for me to respond.
  • PMs/threads only. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy OOC chat. However, when it comes to RP I am definitely not willing to do it over IM or email.

That's the major necessities out of the way. Now here are a couple more lists to inform you of the possibilities:

I will play...
  • Male/female characters. A preference toward female.
  • A variety of races, except furies.
  • Within pretty much any time period - past/present/future, as long as the story is good I don't care.
  • Characters of varying personalities and backgrounds - Rough, ready, or refined - I don't like restricting myself to any particular personality type or status/background, nor do I like my characters to be vapid and without colour.
  • Pretty much any genre you can think of - horror/romance/adventure/etc...
  • Heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual characters.
  • I have a rather wide range of kinks, so instead I'll make a small turn-offs list.
  • Stories with conflict are always interesting to me, conflicts between social status or races or nations.
  • I tend to enjoy the darker side of things, twisting classic stories or simply exploring the darker and more sinister aspect of a world or situation is fun!
  • Pretty sadistic when it comes to my characters, so you pretty much have free reign to do as you wish as long as it doesn't fall into my turn-offs.

Turn offs
  • Scat/piss/vomit
  • Excessive amounts of cum
  • Transformation/inflation/bimbofication
  • Excessive violence (i.e. maiming, disfigurement, etc)
  • Vore

~~~~~~

I will most definitely add to this, but for the time being I'm sure you get the idea! If any part of this post interests you then please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom