Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Raven's Request Thread [MxF, FxF & MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyre

Planetoid
Greetings!

I am Kyre, a female and 27 years of age. I've been roleplaying through one medium or another for over ten years and like to consider myself fairly literate. I love description both in my partner's replies and my own, normally writing about three paragraphs on average (although I have been known to write a great deal more given the right mood). Also I'm living in the UK, which means I run on GMT (though that doesn't stop me being up till ridiculous hours in the morning) and so the majority of my replies will reflect that fact.

I enjoy roleplaying with lads and lasses alike, however I have a few rather major requests to make when it comes to those I'm writing along side of.
  • Description is a big deal for me. Without a good amount of description and a decent length of response I will lose interest very very quickly. I'm not asking for any more than my average (three paragraphs), although of course I'll be more than happy with more! I tend to match my partner's length of writing. You give me a nice long post and chances are you'll get a nice long post from me.
  • Grammar/spelling - I'm not asking you to be a literary genius (I'm certainly not). We all make typo and spelling mistakes. Just try to at least make sure your sentences make sense, otherwise its hard for me to respond.
  • PMs/threads only. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy OOC chat. However, when it comes to RP I am definitely not willing to do it over IM or email.

That's the major necessities out of the way. Now here are a couple more lists to inform you of the possibilities:

I will play...
  • Male/female characters. A preference toward female.
  • A variety of races, except furies.
  • Within pretty much any time period - past/present/future, as long as the story is good I don't care.
  • Characters of varying personalities and backgrounds - Rough, ready, or refined - I don't like restricting myself to any particular personality type or status/background, nor do I like my characters to be vapid and without colour.
  • Pretty much any genre you can think of - horror/romance/adventure/etc...
  • Heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual characters.
  • I have a rather wide range of kinks, so instead I'll make a small turn-offs list.
  • Stories with conflict are always interesting to me, conflicts between social status or races or nations.
  • I tend to enjoy the darker side of things, twisting classic stories or simply exploring the darker and more sinister aspect of a world or situation is fun!
  • Pretty sadistic when it comes to my characters, so you pretty much have free reign to do as you wish as long as it doesn't fall into my turn-offs.

Turn offs
  • Scat/piss/vomit
  • Excessive amounts of cum
  • Transformation/inflation/bimbofication
  • Excessive violence (i.e. maiming, disfigurement, etc)
  • Vore

~~~~~~

I will most definitely add to this, but for the time being I'm sure you get the idea! If any part of this post interests you then please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

RE: The Raven's Request Thread [Seeking M&F]

Plots!​

Cursed by the Gods - (M/M or F/M or F/F)

This tale takes place in a world of fantasy and magic, when the wheels of civilization were still turned by the sweat of a man's brow, flame and water. The Kingdom of Thamos has been torn asunder by decades of war; great buildings razed to their very foundations in brief moments and the entire populations of villages and towns murdered in only a matter of hours.

Magic, once believed to be a gift from the gods bestowed upon those most devoted to them, was now considered a curse and a plague upon the land. For it was magic that had decimated land; the bad, the greedy and the mislead turning their abilities against the innocent for either their own gain or the gain of their masters.

So it had been decreed, that magic practiced outwith the constraints of the Academy and the control of the Magisters was outlawed on pain of death. So feared and hated had sorcery become that neighbor would betray neighbor and family members would inform upon those that demonstrated even the faintest inclination of possessing magic. Entire villages were put to the sword if there was even the slightest possibility they had been involved in the concealment of a mage. Men, women and children were dragged from their homes and torn from their families, their magic bound and their fate decided through a serious of tests.

The most promising were permitted to live a life of slavery and servitude to the Crown, metal collars and shackles etched with runes to restrict the use of their power, trained under the watchful and authoritarian gaze of the Magisters. These men were the only souls in the Kingdom permitted to freely practice magic, sworn to the service of controlling all magic uses throughout the land for the good of the people.

Such selfless souls....

((I would play a teenage boy/girl (age flexible within forum rules) who shows the signs of having magic and as a result is torn from his/her home and taken to the Academy. I am looking for a self-interested, cruel and dominating male character to play one of the Magisters that takes an interest in my character and wishes to use him/her to further his goal (what that is is also open to discussion).))

~~~~~~

Beneath the Sheets - (M/M or F/M or F/F)

Whores are an investment, a useful commodity to those who trade in whispers and secrets. Silken sheets, fine wines and exotic beauties often provide the wealth and influential a reprieve from their burdens and such luxuries in turn work to loosen lips and purse strings alike. Many a noble has doomed themselves between the sheets of the finest establishment in town, made foolish by drink and the flatterings of a fine beauty.

The whores themselves were fortunate, sheltered from the filth of the streets and given the honour of bedding the most powerful men and women in all the kingdom. Those who know their place, who watch and return with whispers for their owner are rewarded with warmth, food and a bed in which to sleep. Those who misstep or disobey will swiftly learn how disposable they are, given over to the Lord or Lady they had offended or put to more menial work.

Born to the life, surrounded by whores and gluttons, Wyn was brought up to be a whore. To fawn and compliment those who paid for her company, trained to seek out her temporary Master or Mistress, to hold no allegiance to anyone but the one that owns her. It is the only life she knows, but soon the secrets and twisted lives of those in power and those who crave it drag her into a world she is ill-equipped to handle - a situation that could easily end with her death.

((Medieval setting preferred, happy to discuss details. To give you an idea of what I'm going for think Littlefinger's brothel in King's Landing (Game of Thrones), that sort of careless disregard for the life of a whore and also the insights that such an individual might have when the good and the bad frequent such a place. You are free to play the owner of the brothel, a noble lord/lady that takes a liking to her or whomever you can thing of. The plan is for there to be a great deal of intrigue and secrets going about but again this can be discussed! I can play a male if preferred.))
~~~~~~

All to Survive - (M/M or F/M)

June 30th 2013; that was the day her life had changed. Kathleen had been walking home on a warm, clear evening, grateful for the longer days and the sound of birdsong in the trees around her. About a block or two away from her home a vehicle had pulled up alongside her, a dark grey van with the nearest window lowering as it came to a stop. Her steps had slowed, a hand lifting to dislodge one of her earphones as she turned to see if the driver needed help, perhaps he was lost.

It hardly mattered what the ruse might have been for, as she stooped, someone came up behind her and she felt rough fabric press against her mouth and nose, a strong arm curling about her waist. She struggled, or at least she had tried, but her world swiftly grew dark and her body slack.

She had awoken in a basement, bound to a radiator, her jacket, shoes, and rucksack no where to be seen. So had begun her months of captivity, trapped within the basement that had been fitted as a crude living quarters, the pet of a man/men who used her body to fulfil their needs and toyed with her mind to provide their amusement. She quickly learnt that disobedience came at a cost, her tormentors' twisted minds dreaming up all manner of punishments for her to endure, and equally obedience came with its rewards - more varied and satisfying meals, clothing, the opportunity to shower or spend time alone with fear of their attention.

As the days and weeks passed her hopes of rescue began to fade, her life before passing into distant memory. All that consumed her was her need to survive, but at what cost?

((Okay! So, I've written this assuming my character is female but I would be equally happy to play a male! The basic gist of this plot is as follows; my character is kidnapped and kept by a man/group of men for their sick pleasure, as the months pass she slowly comes to accept that she is never going to escape and that if she wants to stay alive she has to comply to their wishes (and be thankful for the small mercies that are provided to her). But, when the men return with a new girl and demand that Kathleen participate in their sadistic treatment of her (while still being subject to similar treatment by them) she is left wondering just how much her survival is worth. I would play both females, and you can play one man, two men, many men...whichever you prefer honestly! As always happy to discuss this further with an possible partners!))

RE: The Raven's Request Thread [Seeking M&F]

Resurrecting bump!

RE: The Raven's Request Thread [Seeking M/F, M/M & F/F]

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Ba-bump!

Bumpy