Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun in the Sun (Skeith x Lucy_ll)

Sybil's had turned quickly when she'd heard someone's voice. Her smile only faded when she felt Susie's hand tighten around hers. She looked down to where their hands met before flashing Susie her usually confident smile. "go on. Maybe you'll make a new friend." She said with a smile, planting a small kiss on her cheek. "I'll go back and shower, we'll meet up later." Sure, part of her wanted to lock her and Susie away for the entire vacation and spend the entire time exploring one another, and experimenting. But part of this vacation was trying to get Susie to open up, if she could make a new friend or two, that would be fantastic.

--

Roxie couldn't help but smile broader when Susie was encouraged to go with her. "I'm Roxie by the way." She said, extending her hand to the young girl. "And I would be very happy to be your friend." In the back of her mind she thought how much fun it would be if she were really to befriend these girls. How much fun would it be to get the both of them together? Still that was an opportunity not yet explored. She'd have to see how willing to go one on one with her the young Susie really was before trying to talk her into a threesome.

Susie was a bit surprised when Sybil told her to help the lifeguard, but she didn't move when she kissed her and left her there, breathing a bit nervously with short fast way.

"Hi, I'm Susie " - she said in a soft voice while trying to smile. She shook Roxie's hand and for just a tenth of a second she took another look to her tits tight under the swimsuit. She blushed again hopping Roxie didn't notice the peek, and a shiver run over her body, coming from her cock that was again tingling a bit and feeling tight under her own swimsuit.

She closed her eyes for a second, trying to control herself, and feeling guilty for getting excited because of another girl, just minutes after making love to Sybil. She felt dirty and naughty.

Roxie could tell that something was bothering Susie. She was nervous. Was the scene that she'd stumbled upon her first time? She pushed the thought to the back of her mind. She lifted one of the heavy bags and slung it over her shoulder. "I appreciate the help. It would have been really hard to get these bags back to my room by myself." She said with another broad smile. "If you don't mind me saying so, I think you need to try loosen up a bit and have some fun. This is a resort after all." She said as she began leading the other girl into the building toward the staff quarters.

Once they reached her room, she opened to door with her key card and walked inside. "Come on in." She said cheerfully as she set the bag down near the door. The room was more like a studio apartment than a hotel room. Considering she lived at the resort year round they went out of their way to give the staff quality accommodations. She walked towards the small kitchenette, pouring herself a glass of rum & coke. "Can I offer you a drink?" She asked as she took a seat at the counter. Her eyes panned to the alcoholic beverage she was holding for a second before looking back up. "If you don't drink, I can get you a soda or something."

Susie grabbed one of the bags and with a big effort started walking following the lifeguard, looking mostly to the floor and trying to not stare at the sexy body of the strong young woman.
"Ah I'm having a nice time here with my friend... and it's only our first day here " - Susie blushed again while saying that, and couldn't help remembering the details of how they had been having sex at the beach. Another tingle in her crotch and her cock started pulsating, her eyes moved almost by theirselves to look at Roxie's butt. Every moment more difficult to control her body and the usual reactions, that seemed stronger after having sex for the first time.

She tried to take those thoughts out of her mind, when they finally arrived at Roxie's room.
"Do you live here all year long?" - she said, taking a look around the small apartment. She thought that she should just let the bag there and leave, but for some reason, she didn't do that. She let the bag on the floor, next where Roxie had left hers, and looked how she got a drink.

"Uh ahm... just a soda, thanks. I should go back to my room with Sybil soon anyway" - her breathe was becoming faster, she felt excited being close to Roxie, seeing how her breasts heaved and wiggled softly with every move of hers. She fought herself in her mind: "No no no.. don't do that " - but she was losing the fight, and her cock was already growing under her tight swimsuit.

Roxie shook her head at the question. "I live a couple towns away, normally. I just live here when the resort is open." She retrieved a soda from the fridge, sliding it across the counter to Susie. Hearing her talk about leaving brought a frown to Roxie's face. "What? So soon?" She blinked a couple times out of confusion, before walking around the counter towards her. "I would be a terrible host, and an even worse friend if I didn't reward you for helping me carry my things here." Her eyes fell, seeing the bulge that was beginning to form in Susie's modest one piece suit. A smile spread over her lips.

"You and Sybil sure looked like you were having fun. It's hard to believe you could be ready again, and yet here you are." She leaned in close, allowing her hot breath to cascade over the younger girl's ear. "There are so many wonderful things you haven't discovered yet. I can help, if you'll let me." She pulled away just far enough to look her in the eyes before leaning forward with an aggressive kiss.

"Ah no, I didn't want to say that, you are a good host, nice... just that I let Sybil alone... I shouldn't stay long without telling her" - she said nervously while getting her drink and taking a short sip. "You.. don't need to thank me, it's a pleasure to help, maybe later we can have drink the three of us".

Then Susie saw how Roxie took a look down at her crotch, she didn't want to look down, just wished it wasn't so noticeable yet, scared of the lifeguard reaction. But that reaction wasn't what she had expected. Roxie got close to her, and what she told her made her get paralized.

"W-what do you mean?" - she answered, wondering if she had seen Sybil and her at the beach, what she had been able to see then doing, and what details. And before she could make an excuse, Susie had Roxie over her kissing her, with her big boobs pressed onto hers, feeling the soft expert lips giving her a long kiss she wasn't unable to stop or to respond. And her cock felt terribly uncomfortable, pressed tightly under her swimsuit and fighting to get free as it grew bigger, rubbing onto Roxie's crotch.

She was again losing control to lust, though she fought hard against it. She moaned, and with that her lips opened sightly, and in no time she felt a tongue between them. Her inexpert tongue was playing with the invader and Susie moaned again, trying to find the strength to at least say something.

Roxie moaned eagerly into the kiss as she felt Susie's impressive member rubbing against her own crotch. She reached down, running her fingers over Susie's stomach, and then over the underside of her cock, stroking it through the fabric, paying attention to the sensitive head. She continued to hold her aggressive kiss, her tongue eagerly probing her mouth, playing with her tongue. Her free hand drifted down Susie's back, before gripping her rear.

She broke the kiss after a moment, drawing in a deep breath as she did so. Her lust filled eyes eagerly looking into Susie's for some sign of approval. "Don't get me wrong..." She said quietly as she steered Susie, so that her back was against the counter. "I don't want to take you away from your friend. I just want to join in on the fun." She gave the woman another deep kiss before pulling away. She slowly slid down to her knees, eyeing the concealed erection with eager eyes. She slid the fabric to the side, allowing the throbbing shaft the spring free of it's confinement. She let out a gasp of surprise as it came free. "Wow, it looks a lot bigger than I thought it was." She wrapped her fingers around the base, stroking it gently. Her eyes shifted upwards at the girl as she spoke.

She licked at her dry lips before extending her tongue, rolling it around the sensitive head of Susie's shaft. After a few seconds of toying with the head, she sucked the head into her mouth. Suckling it gently as her hand continued to stroke the base. Her eyes never left Susie's as she worked.

Susie breathed heavily when Roxie broke the kiss, looking at her, in shame and disbelief. It all was happenning like a dream, as if she wasn't the one there in the room. But it was her, and she felt even hotter and hornier than the first time with Sybil. Her cock felt harder, her pussy wetter, and she wasn't unable to move or run away. She just kept looking at Roxie, waiting to see what she would do next.

And next was another kiss that made her melt. With her back against the counter, Susie looked at Roxie as this one knelt in front of her, caressing her cock and making her swimsuit aside. Her cock sprang free, hard and big, so big that even Susie was surprised, thinking it looked bigger than ever before, and leaking precum.
When that hand grabbed her cock and stroked it, her cock pulsated, and when she felt her tongue licking over the head of her cock, she thought she would die in pleasure while more precum continued flowing. It was even better while seeing how Roxie looked at her, her lips around the head of her cock and she started sucking. She could only scream.

"Aahhhmm yahhhhh" - her legs shook and her cock was throbbing, she thought she was going to cum right that moment, thought it seemed she wasn't ready for it yet. She started humping agaist Roxie's mouth, uncontrolably, only her hand grabbing her cock stopped her for hitting hard into her mouth. She just needed more of that hot mouth - " ahh ohhh pleasee ... I'm.... I'm going to... ohhh gahdd... don't stop!!".

Roxie's eyes never left the younger woman as her lips and tongue did their work. Her eyes widened momentarily as she felt Susie begin bucking forward, nearly forcing her way into her throat. She released the base of her shaft, instead bracing against her thigh with one hand, her free hand drifting between her own legs to rub at her moistening pussy. She eagerly bobbed her head, taking as much of Susie's shaft into her mouth as she could as moans fled her throat like guttural growls. She pulled away from the shaft to catch her breath, panting heavily as she looked up at her with a smile. "Go ahead and cum whenever you want babe." She said with a small laugh. "No need to hold back on my account."

With that she took a deep breath before quickly consuming the entirety of Susie's shaft into her mouth and throat. She began to gradually pick up speed, wanting to taste the younger woman's seed. Her lust filled eyes never once breaking their stare.

Susie couldn't speak any more, trembling as the lifeguard sucked her cock so deep. She was right next to cum when Roxie make a pause and told her to cum whenever she wanted. And she wanted to cum, but the experience and feeling was so hot that she wanted to hold longer, so the pause helped to regain a bit of control.

But only a bit, because when she saw how her cock disappeared in her mouth, completely buried in the warm wet cave, feeling the tightness of the throat around her cock and how Roxie started sucking her faster and harder was too much for her.

Susie tensed up, her whole body turned hard as a rock and her cock started throbbing. There was no way to stop it and she let herself go, exploding in a big orgasm, making her scream, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

Roxie's eyes flew open wide as the younger girl came. She sealed her lips around the cock's head, rapidly stroking the length of the shaft as she took the girl's load in her mouth, filling it quickly. She waited for Susie's orgasm to pass before pulling away. She swallowed hard, drinking all of the cum that had just been shot into her mouth. She breathed heavily as she watched Susie. She slowly stood, planting her lips against Susie's in a brief contact. She pulled away slowly, a faint smile on her lips. "How about we get you out of that uncomfortable swimsuit?" She asked, as she began pulling the younger girl's shoulder straps down.

"I want to feel it inside of me. Do you think you have it in you to go another round?" She asked with a small giggle, her hand tugging at the string that held her own bikini bottom, allowing them to fall away, doing the same to her top soon after. She turned away, wordless walking back towards her bedroom with a switch in her hip, displaying her naked frame for the younger girls enjoyment.

Susie was still panting, recovering from her orgasm and looking at Roxie after the little kiss she gave her, seeing how she got undress.

"I... I should go back to... to look for Sybil. She.. she will get worried if I don't return now " - she said still not moving, seeing the hot naked lifeguard looking at her while the straps of her swimsuit had lowered and now exposed her breasts. She was paralized, unable to react, still horny, her cock had hardly soften a little bit, leaking cum, ready for more, but Susie was still hesitant.

She wanted to fuck Roxie, but she felt it wrong, like cheating on Sybil right after realizing she was in love. She couldn't move.

Roxie could understand how she felt. If she really had only just had her first sexual experience, it probably felt wrong to take on another partner so soon after. What was she thinking? To take advantage of such a young inexperienced girl, like this? It was wrong. She knew that, but she'd let her desperation cloud her judgement, and in her desperation she'd forced the young woman into a confusing and difficult position. She let out a quiet sigh before walking back towards her. She placed her hand against the younger girl's cheek with gentle stroke before leaning in with a passionate kiss. Enjoying the taste of her lips for a moment before pulling away with a disappointed smile. "I'm sorry to have put you through this." She turned away, returning to her rum & coke, taking a long swig of the drink before letting out a deep breath. "It's just been so long that I... I didn't think about what you might be feeling our what kind of relationship you and your friend had." She looked back at the girl with a guilty gaze and a faint smile. "She's very lucky to have you. You're probably right. She'll start to worry if you're out to long. Thanks for helping me with my things, you're a life saver." She returned her hand to her glass, taking another drink of the alcoholic beverage.

Susie slowly returned the kiss to Roxie, feeling the soft red lips on hers, their tongue playing. And then it stopped and Roxie moved back. Hearing what she said, Susan again felt guilty, now for hurting another girl's feelings. 'It's so difficult all this of love and sex' - she thought to herself, seeing how Roxie excused herself.

"I... no.. I mean... I ... thank you for ... for what you did... it was so... wow... but I... have no time now... maybe later... I mean... I can tell Sybil and maybe meet later if you want... you know... like dinner... or some ice cream ... ok? I'll tell Sybil " - Susie said gibbering, not sure what she was saying, or what Sybil would say. She didn't know what she would tell to Sybil.

Then she finally started arranging her swimsuit back, and waving a goodbye she left the room to go for hers. She had to tell Sybil what she had done, but she was scared about how she would react, would she get upset and angry with her.

She got in the room, silent, trying to find the way to tell her, still couldn't. She sat down on her bed and saw Sybil. Her mouth openend, but she couldn't speak.

Sybil emerged from the bathroom soon after hearing the room door open. She was wearing a bathrobe that was tied loosely around her waste, and nothing else. Her wet hair still clinging to the sides of her face. She let out a deep sigh of relief as she walked over to her bed. "Oh boy did I need that. Who knew that having sex with you could be such a work out." She sat down on the edge of the mattress, only then did she look up at Susie and see the expression on her face. "Susie? Is something wrong?"

Seeing Sybil's beautiful body and her cheerful happy mood, made Susie feel worse. She heard her friend asking her what happened and she tried to find the words to tell her.

"I... I have... done .. something awful " - Susie said, looking down to the floor - "the lifeguard... Roxie... saw us at the beach... she watched us while we were... you know. And and... and ... she saw my.. my dick... and ... she wanted me... she kissed me, she started touching me... my cock, I couldn't help it, I got hard again and she.. she... took my cock out and.. and started sucking it until I came ".

Susie sobbed, guilty, ashamed, but still her cock tickled under her swimsuit as she spoke with the vivid images of it deep inside Roxie's mouth. Then she stayed in silence to hear what Sybil would tell her, expecting her to get angry with her, she was scared of her reaction.

Sybil's narrowed with concern as she heard Susie try to explain herself, only widening slowly as she heard the story. She wasn't sure what to think. They weren't dating really, so it wasn't like she was cheating on her or anything. Her emotions were jumbled and confused. On one side, she was jealous that Susie had shared an intimate experience with Roxie, but at the same time, she was happy that Susie had branched out.

"Susie... I... It's okay." She reached up and stroked her cheek gently. "You didn't do anything wrong." She smiled softly as she planted a soft kiss on her lips before she spoke again. "You're not the first girl I've slept with. I've even had multiple partners at the same time before." She said honestly. "We're not dating, so I don't expect you to keep your special 'gift' just for me, no matter how much I might want to keep it for myself." She placed another kiss on her cheek before brushing some of her friend's hair behind her ear. "You need to take the time to discover yourself. To find out what you really want and who you really are. I can't show you everything, I know that." She pulled the girl into a loose embrace. "Besides, it sounds like you made a new friend, and that's very important." She smiled broadly. "Now why don't you go take a shower, and get into something more comfortable, huh?"

Susan was confused hearing Sybil. She didn't sound upset, a bit jealous maybe, and almost encouraging her to be with other girls. So confusing. It had all happened so quickly, so many things in just one day.

She felt her friend gentle kisses and hug, she returned them in a most intimate but friendly way, she wouldn't mind staying that way the rest of the day. She had a lot of things to think about. "Thank you so much for everything you're doing for me, you are the best friend I could ever have" - she whispered on Sybil's ear, and then she slowly stood up to head for the bathroom.

Susan took a long warm shower, relaxing, recalling every little thing that had happen that day. She finished the shower with cold water but made her get out of the lethargy, dried up and came out with the towel around her body, seing Sybil on there. She looked for some clothes to dress up and as usual turned to go to the bathroom to dress up.

Then she smiled. There was no need to hide anymore. A tear of happiness fill her eyes. She was happy, cheerful, life was good with her for once in long long time. She had a good friend she wouldn't have anything to hide from.
Susie removed the towel and dressed up with some tight panties to keep her dick in place, some loose shorts and a tshirt, she didn't got a bra on. She then let herself fall down on the bed, turning to look at Sybil, smiling.

Sybil smiled as she watched her friend get changed without fear or embarrassment. It was only the first day of their vacation and she'd already seen a huge improvement in Susie's demeanor and attitude. She watched the young woman approach the bed, her eyes dancing over her enticing body. Her smile only spread as Susie laid down beside her. She rolled over to face her, her own smile still present on her lips. She brought her hand to rest on her friend's cheek, happy to see her in such high spirits. "I imagine you're pretty worn out, huh?" Thinking about the fact that she'd came at least three times already.

Susie looked at Sybil for a minute, smile in her face, thinking about all the things that had happened that day.
"Uh... I don't know what to say. It's been so long day... it's as if... a full month had gone by. I feel so... different. And it's all thanks to you" - she said all the time smiling - "I'm kind of... tired.. but still so full of energy. Is that possible?"

She made a pause, trying to find the way to say what she wanted, and then she went on speaking.
"We should go out for dinner, don't you think? .. I... ahmm... do you think we should tell... I mean.. tell Roxie... the lifeguard? She told me we could meet to ... chat or have a drink or something... " - she said, trying, with no luck, to not get too red. She couldn't help her cock tingling under her panties, thinking about her new friend the lifeguard and her best friend Sybil, the two only that new her secret.

Watching her friend struggle to articulate her words was enough for Sybil to recognize where she was going with this. "Dinner and drinks sounds greet." She said with a broad smile, taking note of her friend's reddening face. "We'd best get dressed if we're going to go hang out with your new friend though." She pushed herself up from the mattress, only taking a few steps before allowing her bathrobe to fall to the ground.

She took her time pulling on a pair of panties and her bra, deciding after a moment on a pair of tight jeans and a tank top that exposed her midriff. "Perhaps we could go dancing or something. I bet they've got a couple nice clubs at the resort."

Back
Top Bottom