Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun in the Sun (Skeith x Lucy_ll)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
It was no secret that Sybil Hatchet was a lesbian, or that she had a giant sized crush on her best friend. This vacation that she had put up the money for, was an effort both for her and her friend to get away for a while and to hopefully get her to open up to her, both emotionally and sexually. The plane ride took quite a while to get them from the center of the country to the coastal resort, but they were finally beginning to set down. She looked out the window at the gorgeous beach view. Hundreds of people were spread all over the shoreline. The beach side hotels looked prestigious and beautiful from here.

"Hey, look out the window, we're here." She said with a smile as she nudged her friend with her elbow. She looked back to the view with a broad smile. The next two weeks were going to be ones worth remembering.

When Susan Peties received the invitation from her friend Sybil for those holidays away from home, from family, she jumped happy and excited in her heart, but she didn't show it to Sybil. She wasn't sure she should accept.

They were best friends, in fact Sybil was the only true friend she had, she loved her. And she thought Sybil also loved her. They were most of the day together, and even though it was embarrassing, she didn't care too much about the roumours about them in school.

But even being best friends, she had a secret she didn't tell Sybil, very scared of what she might think or do, terrified of Sybil hating her and abandon her, she would lost her and she wouldn't be able to stand that.

But when she told her parents about the vacation, they encouraged her to go. They wanted their daughter to have friends, have fun and forget about her problems and secrets. So Susie, like her parents and friends called her, accepted.

During the flight and all the time they got to the hotel, she had been very silent, in spite of all the efforts of Sybil to get into some talk. Susie had to think. She had been very long time thinking about telling Sybil her secret. This could be the best chance.

At their room, taking a look at the wonderful beach, she still didn't find the moment to do it. Maybe tomorrow, she thought.

"Yes. We're here. It's beautiful. Thanks again for inviting me" - Susan smiled softly, and lean her head onto her friend's shoulder.

Sybil smiled as she felt Susie's head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arm around her friend's waist loosely. "You don't have to thank me. I wanted to do this." Susie was a beautiful figure, seeing her standing so close to her, with the setting sun illuminating her was intoxicating. She was such a cute and petite woman. "You deserve it. You needed a break." She said quietly. She stepped away, approaching the bed with a loud yawn, stretching her arms above her head.

"We can hit the beach tomorrow. What do you say we order some chow, and get some sleep for now?" She asked with a small smile as she sat down on the mattress. It had been a long flight, and admittedly she was eager to see what kind of nightwear her adorable friend had packed along.

"Yes, that's a good idea, would you mind doing it? Just a sandwich for me. I'll get a shower, I need it."
When Sybil nodded, Susie got her bag and got into the bathroom, locking the door from the inside, as she always did.
She undressed and looked at herself in the mirror. Tears filled her eyes as she damned herself for having that "big secret". She really wished Sybil didn't get mad at her when she finally knew about it. If only she was like Sybil. Sybil was beautiful, beautiful body, and not shy at all for showing it to the girls in the showers at school. Basically Susie was the only girl to hide her body in there, the only one to get into the lockers to undress in private and had never got nude in front of anybody.

With tears fallind down her face, she got in the shower and a cold fast one, calming down. She got in panties, loose pajama pants and a long tshirt, and finally got out of the bathroom.

Sybil watched as Lucy disappeared into the bathroom. The girl always seemed so subdued, like she was never really happy about anything. That scared Sybil deeply. She didn't know what was keeping the petite young girl all bottled up but she feared that if she didn't open up to someone it could hurt her one day.

She used the bedroom phone to contact room service and have some sandwiches delivered to the room, which arrived shortly before Lucy's shower concluded. She came to sit on the edge of one of the beds as she watched Lucy exit the bathroom. "Hey beautiful, dinner's here." She said with a broad smile. She was admittedly disappointed that her friend wore such modest sleepwear, but she didn't say anything or show any sign of disappointment on her face.

She took a bite out of her own sandwich, turning her gaze back to the window. What would visiting the beach be like? Would she be able to convince Lucy to put on a swimsuit? She bit her lip with concern. She'd cross that bridge when she came to it. She had two whole weeks to get Lucy to open up to her, after all.

Susie saw the sandwiches and Sybil there smiling happyly as usual, she also smiled. She felt lucky to have a friend like her, when she was always so secretive and silent, Sybil was always cheerful and ready to make her smile. Sybil never forced her to go with other girls, she never got upset when the other girls in school bruit about them, she was always defending Susie. Susie loved Sybil, and she thought Sybil loved her.

"Sybil, I... wanted to tell you... " - Susie started saying, while eating her sandwich and looking at her friend - " I... am.... very tired, I'm going to sleep soon right after dinner, so I feel better in the morning. Sorry if you had any plans for tonight" - Susie swallowed her sandwich together with the words she really wanted to say, and it was very difficult to swallow. She give her friend a short smile, trying to look as if everything was good, and thinking she needed to find the right moment to tell her secret.

Sybil offered her friend a broad smile before leaning over and giving her a brief kiss on the forehead. "Alrighty. Early to bed, early to rise, as they say." She stood up, walking over to her bag before pulling her nightwear from it. Without expressing even the slightest amount of hesitation or embarrassment, she stripped down from her clothing and undergarments, switching over to a new pair of panties and a loose fitting tee-shirt.

She flipped her hair free of the shirt before turning about, tucking her bag under the bed. She turned her gaze back to her friend, before yawning softly, stretching her arms high above her head. "Guess I'm a little sleepy too." She muttered quietly. "Nighty night." She said quietly before climbing into her own bed.

Right after finishing her sandwich, sat down on the side of her bed, she let Sybil kiss her forehead, feeling the soft touch of her lips. She guessed a bit of disappointment in her friend's eyes. If only she was brave enough to just move and kiss her lips... but she only smiled back.

And then she saw how Sybil undressed uninhibited, nude in front of her. It was not the first time Susie saw her naked, but this time was much more intimate, the two of them only in the room, a private room of a hotel. She didn't take her eyes of her friend while she put her cute panties and tshirt on and yawn, the curves of her breasts dancing under the tshirt.
Her face redden, and with that, she got into the bed.

"Good night Sybil" - Susie said, and closed her eyes.

She didn't sleep much anyway, her mind trying to find the way to tell her friend about her secret, she had an awful nightmare about it, where she told her and Sybil horrified run away and she stayed alone, crying. It was only a dream. Would be that awful for real?

In the morning, she woke up early, with Sybil still sleeping. They planned going to the beach. It would be nice going to the beach with Sybil. And dangerous for her secret. She couldn't help being nervous.

Sybil woke not long after Susie did. She grumbled and groaned as she began to stir, not wanting to acknowledge the fact that her sleep had in fact ended. She slowly sat up, her hair a mess and covering part of her face. Her shirt hung precariously off of one shoulder, revealing some of the smooth skin it had been previously concealing. She looked around the room before giving Susie a tired wave. "Good morning." She managed to say through a yawn as she slowly flipped her legs over the side of the bed.

She wore a faint smile as she dug her brush out of her bag and began managing her mangled mane. Once she finished she dug her two piece bathing suit out of the bag and began changing, once again without concern for possibility of being observed. If given the opportunity, Sybil probably wouldn't be afraid of swimming at a nude beach. Now dressed in a simple black two-piece, she did a little spin before turning to face her friend. "Come on! Get dressed. I want to go swimming..." She said in a mock-whining tone.

Susie watched her friend sleep for a couple minutes before she started to move waking up. She enjoyed watching Sybil pretty face, even with her hair all over her face, and slowly waking up, sleepy eyes openning up slightly, her lips spreading for a yawn, and hearing her good morning.

She smiled back a good morning and stayed sat down on her bed while Sybil started dressing up in her bikini. So nice body, it was going to be difficult to stay calmed down the whole day with her at the beach.

Susie grabbed something from her bag and headed to the bathroom. She washed her face and mouth, undressed and put on her one piece modest swimsuit. She inmediately noticed she had another problem. That was last year swimsuit, and she had grown all over her body. If last year was a loose fit, now it fitted her perfectly. Her boobs tight under it, and also her butt and crotch was a perfect fit. She panicked for a second once she had it on, but after a better look and fixing it she thought nothing extra was exposed. At least as long she was relaxed. If she ever got excited, she didn't know what would happen.

When she came out of the bathroom, she could see Sybil expecting eyes and her disapprovement when she saw her bathing suit. Susie blushed and looked down to the floor, whispering:
"It's the only bathing suit I have".

Sybil smiled when she watched Susie emerge from the bathroom. While it was true, the one piece was a little more modest than Sybil would like to see her friend wear, it was tight enough to where it didn't leave much to the imagination. "What are you apologizing for? You look fine." She walked over, linking her arm in hers and immediately heading out the door. She was eager to get to the beach, maybe being around so many other women wearing so little would help Susie to open up a bit. She hoped so, anyway.

The beach was a gorgeous sight. All sorts of tourists dotted the sandy area, some children playing in the water. Sybil smiled broadly as she looked about the beach. "I love summer!" She shouted, tugging at Susie's arm. "Come on! Let's go!" She took the girl's hand in her own and began running down the sand to the water. Her lips spread in a wide grin.

It hadn't been that bad, Susie thought. They were there, the beach was wonderful, and the sun cheered her up, while she tried to forget her problems and concerns. They were there to enjoy. She finally smiled.

Sybil pulled her from her arm and they starting running to the water, laughing. Soon they felt the water on their legs, it was perfect temperature, only a little bit cold, and they started playing there, splashing. Susie laughed and played happy. That was what she loved most of Sybil, her always happy mood and making her laugh and have fun.

Sybil could only grin, seeing Susie laugh and smile. If only she could get her to open up like that more often. What was she so desperately trying to keep buried? It couldn't have been so big a deal that it would hurt for her to know, could it? She played in the water for quite some time with her friend, satisfied to enjoy her presence. Though she felt her own concern rising. Sure half of the purpose of this trip was to help Susie relax and have a good time, but the other half was so that Sybil could get some serious alone time with Susie. She'd seen the way Susie had looked at her when getting changed before. She could tell that Susie was at least a little curious. Now, when and where to make her first move?

"Hey, Susie. Why don't we go explore the beach for a bit?" She asked as she stood up from the water. "Maybe we can find a fun little, private batch of sand where we can lay out for a bit." She looked about the beach for a moment before returning her gaze to her friend. "Between you and me, it's getting a little crowded around here."

They played in the water for a while, running, swimming, playing, splashing, just having fun, like good friends. But there was something more, Susie knew it, they both knew it. Maybe later... Susie thought.

-"Hey, Susie. Why don't we go explore the beach for a bit?"

She heard Sybil saying, she stopped for a second, looking at her friend. She wondered what her friend meant and why she wanted a private place. Susie could only imagine, and her imagination sent a tingle to her privates, that she quickly try to stop. All that make her blush a little bit, but she finally nodded to her friend. If something happened to her and her secret, it would be much better being in some more private beach than in this crowded one.

"Yes, sure, Sybil, let's go " - she smiled softly, walking with her friend, she looked at her for a second and grabbed her hand while they walked along the beach, slowly escaping from the crowd.
If it wasn't for her secret, she would be the happiest girl in the world. Maybe she still could. She smiled softly again.

Sybil wouldn't be surprised if Susie suspected her ulterior motives. She had never tried to hide the fact that she was a lesbian, or the fact that she thought Susie was attractive, but that fact wasn't enough to steer her away from the path she was on. If anything, the fact that Susie might have suspected her was only an encouragement. She walked hand in hand with the young woman until the crowded beach disappeared behind them.

Eventually the stumbled upon a patch of the beach surrounded by some rock formations, tall enough to shade the area and conceal the area from view of the resort. She plopped down on the sand with a light groan as she looked about the quiet little area, a faint smile on her face. The peace and quiet was sort of nice. Though she worried, knowing how nervous Susie seemed to become when they were alone together.

They walked for a while hand in hand, in silence. Susie liked the silence, she didn't need words to feel good being with Sybil. She smiled slightly, looking around, seeing the sea, the rocks as they crossed them and get into the quiet part of the beach.

She loved being with Sybil. She knew her friend was a lesbian. She wasn't sure of what she was herself. She liked some boys, but nothing serious, probably because of her secret she had never been too close to any. Her feeling for Sybil were stronger. If only I was a normal girl, she again wished.

Suddenly, she felt how their hands separated when Sybil laid on the sand. Susie looked at her friend, her beautiful body in the nice bikini, how her chest heaved up and down, only covered with the bikini top. Her eyes lingered down her belly, her waist and to her bikini panties.

Susan again felt a tingle in her, strong this time. She tried to control it, but it was very difficult. Her face got pale while she turn around, closing her eyes, hopping to stop the beginning of a hardon that would be impossible to hide in her swimsuit.
"Please no, plese no, please no " - she said in silence

Sybil just laid there in the sand watching the clouds pass over head for a few moments. That is, until she thought she heard Susie say something. She looked up to see that the girl had turned away. Her gaze narrowed with concern as she pushed herself up from the ground. "Susie? What's wrong?" She slowly approached her, wrapping her arms around her waist as she hugged her from behind, pressing her breasts against her back.

She held her in a gentle embrace, tracing small circles on her stomach through the fabric of her swimsuit. She leaned forward, kissing the back of her neck softly. "Come on, you can talk to me."

"Uh, no, nothing. All is great " - Susan tried to say calmly, while Sybil hugged her. She could feel her body pressed on her back, her perky tits rubbing softly thru the bikini. That didn't help Susan.

The tingle got stronger, she was losing control, breathing heavier, the bulge in her swimsuit growing, easily noticeable now. She wanted to run away, but she knew that would be awful and wasn't sure Sybil would want to talk to her ever again if she did it.

"Sybil... please... forgive me " - she whispered with tears in her eyes.

Sybil's gaze narrowed with concern as Susie spoke. "Forgive you? You haven't done anything wrong." She couldn't even begin to imagine what Susie might feel the need to apologize for. "Susie, look at me. Whatever's wrong, it's okay. We'll work it out." She stepped away from the girl after a moment, sighing quietly. She placed a hand on her shoulder, turning her to face her.

"What on earth is the matter?" She asked seriously. Her gaze was glued to Susie's face trying to get her to look her in the eye. Seeing the tears forming at the corner of her eyes, Sybil brought her hand to her check, brushing the tears away with her thumb. "Come on, whatever's bothering you can't be that bad, can it?"

Why does it have to be so difficult, Susie wondered. After a few seconds facing Sybil, feeling her close caring self, she looked up at her friend.

"I...I'm not like the other girls....I'm not like you. I ... I am.... different" - it was hardly a whisper as she talk, and then she looked down to herself, to the bulge forming in her crotch under the tight swimsuit.

There it was, it was the moment, the moment she feared for so long time, there was no way to stop it, to avoid Sybil discovering her secret. She was trembling, Sybil would hate her and she would die sad.

Sybil's concerned gaze explored Susie's face as she spoke before following her gaze downward. Her eyes widened as she brought a hand to her lips to cover a gasp. "Is... Is that a..." She took a step back from shook as she stared at the bulge. All at once everything was making sense. Why Susie was so shy about her body, why she always seemed preoccupied or sad. The only thing that really bothered Sybil was the fact that it seemed Susie had so little faith in her that she wouldn't tell her about this problem sooner. "Susie... I've known you for years and... I never knew..."

She looked up at the girl again, struggling to break away from staring at her concealed secret. "This is what you've been so worked up about?" She asked before giving the girl a light slap across the cheek. Immediately after she pulled her into a tight embrace. "You stupid, stupid girl." She held her close, one hand moving to the back of her head, stroking her hair softly.

Susan was crying, confused. When Sybil looked at her bulge and gasped, she feared she would run away, like the few others that ever knew about her secret did before. And when she felt the slap on her face, it was as if a hole in the sand opened and she fell in it, she could only see darkness around her.

But then she felt her friend's body pressed to hers in a warm embrace. She couldn't help crying more, her tears falling down her face, and wettening Sybil's cheeks as well as hers.

"I....I'm so sorry. I... I should have told you before, but I... I was so scared. I didn't want to lose you" - she spoke softly, trembling words, returning the hug, feeling their bodies together and her now 'no secret' growing bulge pressed onto Sybil's low waist.

Sybil held the girl, allowing her to cry. "Shhh... It's alright..." She said softly continuing to stroke her hair gently. "I'm never going to judge you or hurt you." She whispered quietly. "You've shown me the same kindness. I would never want to hurt you." She pulled away quietly before looking around. "Sit down with me." She said quietly, sitting back in the sand. "You don't have to hide anything from me."

She pulled the girl's hand loosely to bring her down with her. She looked down at the swollen bulge for a moment before looking back up at Susie with a small smile. "This isn't anything to be ashamed of. You're beautifully unique. People would have to be brain dead not to see that." She lowered her hand to where her secret was located, caressing it through the fabric gently. "It can't be comfortable in there at all." She said softly, watching her hand glide over it gently. "Let's do something about that." She slowly moved the fabric of the girl's one-piece suit out of the way, allowing it to spring free. "That's better..."

Susie sat down slowly, trying to dry off her tears, leaning her head on Sybil's shoulder. She was happy that her friend didn't hate her and she wished she would have been brave enough and trust her more to tell her before.

"It... it's awful... whenever anybody has discovered me... they say I'm a monster... You are the first one to know in a long time. Thanks for being my friend".

Then, before Susan could stop her, Sybil's hand was rubbing her crotch - "Uh, no... wait " - she said while Sybil finally pull her swimsuit aside and her cock finally was free from the pressure of the swimsuit, and still hardenning, in plain sight, daylight, and her pussy also partially exposed.

"Oh my god, Sybil... n-nobody has seen me like this ever " - she said, looking around, seeing nobody else around - "Please.. it's very embarrassing... what if someone comes around?" - even saying that, her cock didn't seem to mind that and grew to full length and hard, pointing up under the sun.

Sybil heard Susie's protest but ignored her, freeing her cock anyway. Her eyes widened upon seeing it. She'd never actually seen one before. Why would she have? Being a lesbian she never had any curiosity about it. Now, seeing it on a woman brought all sorts of curiosity. She looked up at Susie with a smile. "Relax, it can't be fun to walk around with it like this, and it's not like it would be very easy to hide in the swimsuit anyway." She gently brushed her hand over the head, rolling it softly. "Besides, it's my fault it got like this right? I have to take responsibility." Her hand glided down the underside before wrapping around the base of the shaft, slowly pumping up and down. "Besides, I've always wanted to get you like this anyway."

A faint blush formed on her lips as she watched her hand work the woman's dick. "How's that?" She asked, curiously. She was completely unsure of how to actually pleasure a male phallus, outside of the obvious masturbation. She brought her other hand beneath the woman's cock to gently tease her womanhood. "I bet it's hard to resist masturbating, huh?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

Back
Top Bottom