Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonderland - Visitors Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Helpful hints

1. For posting i like PM and Threads, E-mail is fine but i dislike IM

2. No net speak OMG is not the same as screaming oh my god

3. If you are no longer interested in a thread let me no i am no dragon

4. If you have trouble with my post, or the way the story is going let me know

5. I try not to control my partners characters i expect the same, i i step over the line let me know

6. If i play multiple charterers, i don't want them to have sex with each other, with the same person just not each other

7. Bluemoon has spell check, i try to use or try to, please do the same

8. if you pm please have a vague idea of what you want, i don't mean a full plot but something to start of, god knows i have broken this rule but it helps move you to the top of the list.

9. This is not the end simply the first instalement

Anime/Cartoons
Thundercats
Wilykit/kat
Wilykit/Mumra
Wilykat/Cheetara

Bleach
one Piece
Fairy Tale
Gundam
Code Geass
Cowboy Bebop
Deathnote
Fullmetal Alchemist
Seven Samurai
Elfen Lied
Yu-Gi-Oh!
pokemon
Hunter X Hunter
Hellsing
Wolfrain
Dgrayman
Ghost in the shell
Black Lagoon
Macross
simpsons
teen titans
young justice

Books
Honor Harrington Series
Destroyermen
Man Kzin War -possible furry
Uplift Universe
Starfire Universe
Gap Series
Battle Royale
Dune
Battlefield Earth

Movies
Terminator
Blade Runner
SAW
Back to the Future
The professional
Usual Suspects
Memento
Unbreakable
Hancock
ichi the Killer
Jaws
Jurassic park
Equilibrium
Scott pilgrim
Starship Troopers

Video Games
Kingdom Hearts
Mass Effect
Killzone Trilogy
Resistance Trilogy
Persona
Sly Cooper
Front Mission -oc
Zone of the Enders
Dead Space
Lost Planet
Valkyria Chronicles
Infamous
Singularity
Bishock
Fallout
Uncharted Trillogy
Borderlands

TV
DS9
Voyager
TNG
CSI
Law & Order
burn notice
Battlestar Galactica
stargate
house
west wing
bones
elementary
Gilmore girls
sanctuary
grim

Original Ideas
1. A series of horrible murders take place in a sleepy Maine town, no visible wound is found cause of death unknown. Similar to cases along the east cost the FBI is called in to handle the case. The local sheriff fights the agent for control each step of the case, while an up an coming defense attorney seems to block her every attempt to question there only suspect. Faith must find the mad man before her own twin sister Hope becomes the killer next target.

2. Susana Longstreet, Suzie to her friend was a media powerhouse the last in a long line of a massive military dynasty that stretched from the civil war to Operation Iraqi freedom. A consummate tomboy she did everything to try and earn her affection even joining the marine core in hopes of proving herself a warrior. Shot down and captured by a Colombian drug cartel she went through the worst year of her life until she was rescued by her father and a team of navy SEAL's. Now home from the war she finds herself shunned by her friend, fiance, and fellow soldiers. Months latter a tape of her torture emerges sending her into a deep depression. Only her family can get close and heal her deep wounds.

3. Samantha Weber is among the last of a crew of a hundred manning SEED ship Sigma a last ditch effort to save mankind from the super-virus known as simply as Pandoras Plague. The journey reaching its end PP has been set loose on the ship infecting many of the sleepers and transforming them into nightmare creatures of metal and flesh. Now she must find a way to save the crew and the last of her precious cargo if mankind is to have a future on a new homeworld. Who will be her allies, a crew member solder, a stowaway hacker, or a sleeper doctor or some yet unknown someone. Fight or flee will humans live on or die off you decide.
D. Montana was an singer turned treasure hunter turned actress all in less then five years time. After five mega hits she was tired of playing herself and yearned for the real life adventures of her past. Suddenly the government needs her and all her skills as an actor and a woman. The Russians are looking for a lost super weapon that allowed the Khan to conquer the known world. Sent on her own danger lurks around every corner, will an old lover come to her aid, a new enemy, a fellow actor, one crazy fan or any other of a long list of friends, enemies, and lovers.

4. A dragon of unimaginable power and beauty few could challenge her on the battlefield and none in the bedroom. A anthromorph of great courage and skill she was destined to battle alone. Who could please the giantess, cats to small as were dogs a horse anthromrph would be nice but one Vore incident gone bad ruined that. She needed someone big and brave enough to challenge her. Tired of seeing other find happiness in another,s arm she fled to a small island with her horde to slowly die, the last of her kind.

5. She was the best the most beautiful girl in all of New England until she showed up and stole her thunder, her title and her endorsements. She would never be second best even if that meant getting rid of the competition. Now with a bueaty queen in her trunk what will she do with her, keep her or kill her. Will she turn the girl into her personnel play thing, and how will the girl react when she finds out who has taken her, and why.

6. A hot shot attorney sent his brother away for life in the worst prison in the state now she is trapped in that very prison. Will she fall into the hands of her enemies of will someone save her.

7. Top class naval flyer, focused on making it to admiral someday, while ignoring her private life. Thrust into a shooting war no one saw coming she faces enemies within and without. Allies appear enemies are revealed, will she soar to new heights or crash and burn.

8. The new kid in school always has it rough, but what happens when the new kid when more then fists and insults are thrown. The Morningwood Academy is a school for gifted psychics. The new kid not so gifted finds that life can be a living hell.

9. Victoria, in Arth Australia is located where Hawaii is on earth making it a lush verdant paradise and not a desert wasteland. East and west collide in an attempt to conquer the new territory and claim it for there own.

10. War, the elven nations of the north long ago enslaved there Drow brethren the south using the powerful magics of the noble families. A thousand years letter steam and clockwork have invaded everyday life. The Drow sensing the weakness of the elves have set about a revolution.
Monster in the middle- The Smith family seemed like any other when she applied for the job as nanny house cleaner. That could not be further from the truth, when the lights go out the monsters come it. Surrounded by creeps and ghouls she soon finds herself the plaything of one of the family members and there sick fetish. On her own she needs the job and thus can not quit.

11. Of mice and men - A super star with no morels jets off to add the latest piece of art to her collection little does she know she is on the market as well. Captured at the airport and kidnapped she finds everything has a price. Leered at by men old enough to be her father or grandfather she lands in the middle of a high priced bidding was with her as the prize.

12. dying of the light- Magic is dying in aria runes are loosing power, land is flooding or drying up as the blight spreads unopposed. Blood magic an outlawed art is rumored to be coming back. Thousands vanish as a war of expansion threatens to tear the empire apart from within. Only a single small kingdom stands in the way of the end of the world.

13. love dolls- she a hotshot lawyer, he is a low level drug dealer with big connection and big plans for her. Using his connections he has the lawyer kidnapped and held at pleasure ink. A company that produces fully functional love dolls, only there really brain washed women. Soon she will undergo a transformation to become nothing more then a a living Barby. watching every step up the way what will he do to her when he finally gets his hands on her.

14. Elie Clark is on vacation taking in the sites and sounds of Tokyo when an explosion at an experiment power station hurls her back in time. Elie awakes to find herself in a Japan unlike the one she left. Warlords fight for control of the chaotic region while a mongol invasion looks on the horizon threatening the freedom of Japan. A foreigner alone in a hostile country Elie must do everything to survive long enough to get home.

15. hot for teacher. Mrs Robinson is one of the best teachers at her school the trouble is she is resented not just by the students but the teachers and parents. When the school finds it is to be merged with several others each and everyone as to come to grips with the dark truth that it is the end of there school. Not every teacher will be hired, students long slacking off will have to work and parents will have to face there own short comings. What will happen to Robinson when she is the only one fighting to keep the school open.

16. The apple of his eye - Karas father lost his wife and her mother to cancer an entire year ago. Since then her father has slowly been falling apart piece by piece. He needs to move on and only Kara can help him with that. She needs to show him that love can be had a second time, to set him up with her teacher. But her teacher cancels at the last moment and Kara has to stand in,

17. she has found her dream job the trouble is it is working for her ex a man she dumped because he liked kinky sex, including a proposed three way with her sister or mother. Dhe is not going to give up and is surprised when she gets that job only to find it comes with more then a few strings attached. The work day does not end at the office and her other services make her old sex life with him seem vanilla by comparison.

18. friends since grade school a long lost crush returns to town after years away to close down the local factory the week before Christmas. She must now fight to save the town and hundreds of jobs. Old feelings come to the surface as she decides to seduce the old crush in order to get the inside information on why they are closing the factory after so many years.

pairings male/female
human/cyborg
soldier/prisoner of war
lawyer/criminal
criminal/lawyer
killer/cop
cop/killer
father/daughter
uncle/niece
brother/sister
mom/son - need convincing
dragon/human

pairings male/male
father/son
uncle/nephew
brother/brother
human/alien
elf/drow
dragon/human

pairings female/female
elf/drow
goddess/mortal

no means no
vampires
more to come

fandom plots
gargoyles-batman
http://www.whatsupmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/movies-games-realistic-fan-art-5.jpg
puck is at it again teaming up with batmite to send the capped crusader a whole new breed of trouble

anther batmite inspired idea, gender bender
http://www.whatsupmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/movies-games-realistic-fan-art-7.jpg
who's in charge now

the irkin have conquered earth its years latter and zim and gaz hooked up and had children
http://gloomy-mushroom.deviantart.com/art/Smeet-and-adult-187912115
this is there daughter Min looking for another player to play a cannon or original character from the series

after knd
http://mauroz.deviantart.com/art/fan-art-kids-next-door-162114275
too old to serve what will sector v do after there no longer kids

hogar is a world on the edge of terran controlled space what will happen when a powerful network of gates is discovered on the planets surface linking it to the rest of the galaxy
http://vonschlippe.deviantart.com/art/Starcraft-Terran-Ghost-202096017

picture inspired
http://nothingsp.deviantart.com/art/Fan-color-for-Halfwing-Alt-81610637
a normal guy until his life is turned upside down, an outcast who will help him get his body back, or will he even want that when the time comes

rump a dump bump
sorry about Wednesday, i have had a cold , so i thought it was latter in the week then it was. i will be gone Sunday and Monday

500 hundred years ago the prison ship Hades crash landed on an unexplored world on its way to Pyres a human empire prison world. The survivors clawed there way through the dense jungle of the planet. A hundred years latter ships began to go missing around the planet now named Enigma. A ship from the first human interstellar republic has been sent to investigate the disturbance. The commander of the ship is convinced that a remnant of the empire is involved.

Birth of Empires (Birth of the Federation Mod)
Humanity has begun the first steps to founding the Coalition of Planets. New colony
worlds are protected by a small but growing fleet of warships. Gina Hornblower is
the commander of a Terran fleet on the edge of the Terran Empire. Her duty to protect
the colony world of Nirvana. When Hornblower is the first to make contact with alien life
she quickly buts heads with the arrogant governor.

EDF Earth Defense Force – Insect Armageddon
The EDF is about to launch the first ship of the TSN (Terran Space Navy) the Noah
in search of the enemies homeworld. Built from human and alien tech the ship is
humanities last hop for survival. Fighting swarms of insects and robots the EDF must
face new enemies. As the launch draws near the EDF faces destruction from enemy
infiltration.

Front Mission (Original)
Homeworld
Iron Grip – Warlord
Jericho

Lexx
The Xamn is a massive brood ship carrying hundreds of small adaptable creature capable
of mass destruction. Giga Shadow's last effort to counter the growing threat of the Lexx.
Left unfinished the Xamn the Xamn is found by a motley crew of misfits. Fleeing the reign
of the Umbra a council of former officers in the Giga Shadow Empire. Perused by forces of
indescribable power and evil will the crew of the Xamn come together or turn on each other.

Mutant Chronicles
2700- Seven years before the events of Mutant Chronicles the four companies enter the ninth
decade of war. The XXXXX company runs what is left of the European Union the weakest of
the companies it days are numbered. Run by the Umbra the last survivors of Europe’s royal
families. XXXXX is caught between XXXXX and XXXXX fighting a war on two fronts
the leaders of XXXXX must seek new weapons, allies and tactics. (unfinished)
Rage
Red Alert – The Enemy of my Enemy
Cain is facing his clone Abigail a failed project for NOD's leader to achieve immortality.
Cain on the verge of defeat turns to the GDI for help in stopping Abigail's plans. NOD is
attacking historic sights all over the world. GDI begins a desperate race to get one step ahead
of NOD. Admiral Lathe Cortes must lead a GDI task force in search of Abigail's head quarters
while attempting to stop her plans.

Riddick Trilogy
With the defeat of Riddicks army and his subsequent disappearance the galaxy is thrown into
Chaos as the survivors fight for control. A powerful cult of death worshipers has begun a
crusade to convert the galaxy. Riddick tormented by the ghosts of his past wanders the
uncharted regions of space. Discovering a dead world he finds that he is not the last of his
kind, will he save his people or save the galaxy from them

Sins of a Solar Empire
Star War Empire at War Forces of Corruption
The Zahn Consortium is falling apart with the assassination of Zhan. With Zhans death
a massive arsenal is up for grabs. Zhans top lieutenants fight over the legacy of Zhan
his great wealth and personal contacts. Esper Nova is the last survivor of her clan of
nomadic space pirates. Esper sets out on a quest of personnel revenge against the remnants
of Zahns Consortium.

Universal Soldier – Knights of the Zodiac
The First American Sons have taken control of a nuclear silo and are holding all of America
hostage. Protected by a squad of next generation super soldier FAS is confident in there ability
to hold the silo. The one and only demand that the United States recognize the independence
of Texas as a sovereign nation. Noel Baker is the leader of a specialized squad of FBI Espers
tasked with taking back the silo. There only way in a former Universal Soldier Mathis
Wintergreen.

Wing Commander – Movie

Earth Final Conflict
Highlander
Alien Nation
Road Warrior
Escape from LA/NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom