Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What I think about in my spare time

I wanted to put my thoughts on paper and know that I'm here I can put it out to world and I will start with a big question what is the meaning of life?
I know a lot of people aren’t going to believe me when I say this, I know what the meaning of life is. Something so complex so detail and so hard to explain but I will try. The meaning of life all life is to live. The meaning of all life is to live is a crazy simple, dumb answer. But ask yourself what is it to live? To live isn’t easy, it will be hard. Moments where you would want to quit, time where you want to keep going. Good times bad times, hardship and pain with laugher and joy, envy and revenge, all mix with sadness and regret. And when you are on your death bed, and your time is up you will still be here. By father passed away when I was 11, 11 years later I still talk about him; life is to live to experience. To go out and do, what is your reason for being here, to be in the family you’re born into, place in a bad envoirment? Why are you asking so many questions! People live there life and experience so many things to tell the next generation, who in turn go out to live themselves. You’re here now in the present achieving the meaning of life. Life is living, and all that comes with it. Life is failure, hitting rock bottom, asking questions, making mistakes, taking chances, success, catching an std, never marry, multiple kids, cheating, beating your husband with a frying pan, want to do your best friend’s sister, growing hair in unwanted places, having your boss hit on you, moving out of your parents’ house to move in with someone else, spring break, and so much more. Why question something that is irrelevant, do you question the answer to 1+1. Did you ever wonder why 1 is first, or why one looks a certain way, why even come up with one as the name why not another name, why does plus just look like a mimi cross, why couldn’t it be another symbol, does anyone ask these questions, yes; but most people just accept that 1 is just 1 cause it Is one. There is no deep meaning no plot it is the way it is because it is. The same this true about life, no body question why you have to live. Why do not live, why breath they say you breath oxygen when the air is not just oxygen, why do you have ten toes when you can have a back claw, Why even wear clothes in the summer time why take a shower in the morning when you haven’t done shit yet. People make it harder when what it really is I should know I do it all the time but what do you think about it? Do you think I crazy and that it more too it or do you think I might have stumble on to something even bigger, this is just one of the things I think about in my spare time

Okay another about freestylechamp is that people interest me. The way we interact is funny and I like seeing how people think, which leads me to what has had me cracking up today, pick up lines. Yes I think when we an intelligent lifeform come in contact with the members of the opposite sex we just seem to act crazy. There are all type of pick up lines out there and I know they don't know everyone (atleast most) already, if they don't they should, know that pick up lines are just ice breakers to get a girl to laugh.
•That shirt is very becoming on you, but if I was on you I'd be coming too!
•How about you sit on my lap and we talk about the first thing that pops up?
•Is your name Summer? Cause you are hot!
•You turn my software into hardware!
•I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
This stuff is funny to me because we as a race have done so many things, Like being able to fly to go deep parts of the ocean to go into space, have talks of peace, fight in war, and yet we come up with some of the crazyest things to say and girls you have pick up lines too
•I'll offer you a nickel if I can tickle your pickle…
•Are you the kind of guy who can look after himself or do you need a cute girl to take care of you?
•Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next boyfriend…
•Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
•Do these look real?
and that is what I'm thinking of right now

Back
Top Bottom