Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Long Term RP IM Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonstars

Planetoid
Hello ,My name here is Crimsonstars as you can see by the name on the side of my avatar.I rp with males, shemales, and futa. If you rp a different gender and would like to know if I would rp with you can ask me.

I am back into rping female along with futa. I have start trying playing different kind of species since I've play this one long but I'm will to try if you are really will to try and rp with me.

I try to type plenty in my posts, but it sometimes become difficult for me unless I have become interested in the particular scene we are at. I will always try to type two to four sentences at least. I try and write three at the least so that I do not want to become a bore and run people off because of how little I write. From what they hope for. I try my best and I hope to find others that like me. I'm working on trying to give more detail but it's still new to me.

Oh, for you to know I don't type a lot unless I'm interested in the part we are rping if you keep me interested in the rp I'll type a lot if not I'll type about two or three sentences. I try to get to three so I don't bore people or so I don't run them off.

I've been rping for some time now. I'm rping third person, I would prefer for right now to rp over IMs such as Yahoo, AIM and MSN. If you wish to add me, just pm me and ask.

I consider myself a switch with no personal preference to be in the dom or sub role but I've been rping a submissive role mostly lately. So I'm looking for anyone that might want to rp dom.

If you have questions I will gladly answer them here or in a private message as soon as possible. I am a open person that attempt any fetish given to me, but if I find a fetish I honestly find I do not like I would respect you honor that and try not to do it again. I have recently made a Flist that will display what I know I like and don't as well names some fetishes that I am unsure about. Please refer to that before asking me about a fetish I could or couldn't like. Flist - http://www.f-list.net/c/jasmine%20grimour/

Looking for someone that would like to rp with me, I rp FxM,FutaxM and FutaxFuta
Looking for mostly FxM but I'm open to the others like FxM,FutaxM and FutaxFuta
And I'm also craving to rp with kinks like Bdsm,light/medium bondage, pleasure control/denial, teasing/orgasm denial, sex toys, blindfold. To name a few I like , if anyone is interested they can pm me

If you start rping with and you don't like rping with me please tell me don't just disappear or log off.
I wouldn't do it to you please don't do it to me. Same if you start talking and don't think you'll like rping with me let me know.

Crimsonstars said:
Hello ,My name here is Crimsonstars as you can see by the name on the side of my avatar.I rp with males, shemales, and futa. If you rp a different gender and would like to know if I would rp with you can ask me.

I am back into rping female along with futa. I have start trying playing different kind of species since I've play this one long but I'm will to try if you are really will to try and rp with me.

I try to type plenty in my posts, but it sometimes become difficult for me unless I have become interested in the particular scene we are at. I will always try to type two to four sentences at least. I try and write three at the least so that I do not want to become a bore and run people off because of how little I write. From what they hope for. I try my best and I hope to find others that like me. I'm working on trying to give more detail but it's still new to me.

Oh, for you to know I don't type a lot unless I'm interested in the part we are rping if you keep me interested in the rp I'll type a lot if not I'll type about two or three sentences. I try to get to three so I don't bore people or so I don't run them off.

I've been rping for some time now. I'm rping third person, I would prefer for right now to rp over IMs such as Yahoo, AIM and MSN. If you wish to add me, just pm me and ask.

I consider myself a switch with no personal preference to be in the dominate or submissive role but recently I've been wanting to rp a submissive role. So I've been looking for anyone that might want to rp dominate.

If you have questions I will gladly answer them here or in a private message as soon as possible. I am a open person that attempt any fetish given to me, but if I find a fetish I honestly find I do not like I would respect you honor that and try not to do it again. I have recently made a Flist that will display what I know I like and don't as well names some fetishes that I am unsure about. Please refer to that before asking me about a fetish I could or couldn't like. Flist - http://www.f-list.net/c/jasmine%20grimour/

Looking for someone that would like to rp with me, I rp FxM, FxF, FutaxM, FutaxF, and FutaxFuta
Looking for mostly FxM but I'm open to the others.
And I'm also craving to rp with kinks like Bdsm,light/medium bondage, pleasure control/denial, teasing/orgasm denial, sex toys, blindfold. To name a few I like , if anyone is interested they can pm me

If you start rping with and you don't like rping with me please tell me don't just disappear or log off.
I wouldn't do it to you please don't do it to me. Same if you start talking and don't think you'll like rping with me let me know.
i wanto rp with u i like to establish characters and make it up as we go, i will u respect u for rp as i expect u to respect me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom