Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunters And The Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exire

Dust
It's been three years since the war between humans and demons. Three years since the majority of my race was eradicated in the course of a single night. Three years since I woke up on the battlefield, The bodies of the people I once called friend scattered on the ground around me.
Now there are very few of us left. Those who did not perish on the field still carry on the fight; only, they have learned to do it in a way that will not draw attention to our kind. We have learned how to survive amongst the humans, how to retract our dragon-esque wings so that we appear to be normal. We've learned their mannerisms, their habits, their very way of life. And now, it's time for us to get our revenge.

xxx
Natalie sat in front of a café, her legs crossed elegantly. She had her hood pulled up, and her eyes were hidden by a dark pair of sunglasses. This way, she could observe the humans without drawing attention to herself. She could tell the difference between the humans, who milled about aimlessly, and the demons who mingled in the crowd. It was mostly the eyes; no matter how strong of a glamour a demon wore, their eyes would always have a golden hue to them. Natalie settled back in her chair, admiring how her group interacted with the humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom