Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack: Ragnarok

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Thread

So...I just remembered about this old game from my past that I seriously liked: .Hack

Its also an anime from my past and it was pretty popular for me, and I always loved it. But the creators never really focused entirely on the series being made for America except for two game series and a few dubs.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be up for a .hack type of RP, what with all the classes, weapons, monsters, universe, etc. I think it would be fun.

---

Plot
In the World R:3, AIs are a commodity, but what happens when they actually rebel against the world and have the power to rewrite it itself, causing damage to The World and players alike with hacks and viruses and such? Maybe even as an attempt to break out of their virtual shell and inhabit a living being? So instead of comatosing people, it would be mind control?

Rules
No God Modding (Even through the use of hacking)
No Power Playing
No Spamming
No Flaming
No one can hack/become a hacker without my permission!
PM your forms to me!
Use images that make your character resemble some sort of warrior. Meaning, no schoolboys or maids.
If you've read these rules, then make the title of your PM to me: Chinese Food.
Unlike the game, sex is allowed within The World and can happen anywhere.

Classes
Twin Blade - Considered the Rogue class. Uses two blades, swift strikes, and deadly accuracy to defeat enemies with the most acrobatic of moves. The Twin Blade class uses light armor to protect itself.

Heavy Axeman - A stoic powerhouse character. Clad in the heaviest of armor and a giant, two-handed ax, this class is well suited for tank and damage-absorbing characters.

Blademaster - Masters of the sword, the blademaster class uses short swords with quick and accurate precision. Clad in light to medium armor, the blademaster class can always be relied on to hold the front line.

Harvest Cleric and Shadow Warlock - The Spellcaster classes. They are purely a support characters/magical damage dealer classes. Armed only with a staff and clothing, they are best kept behind the front lines all the while dishing out strong damaging magics and powerful healing magics.

Heavy Blade - A swordsman of raw power. The heavy blade class uses a giant two-handed sword to deal heavy damage to their enemies, all the while being protected with light to medium armor.

Longarm - This class is well suited for those looking to assist others in close-quarter combat with their long pikes and spears. They are clad in light to medium armor to protect themselves.

Tribal Grappler - A warrior of hand-to-hand combat. These players are equipped with their fists or gauntlets and have little to no armor to help their maneuverability.

Macabre Dancer - A class that literally brings dancing to a fight. Armed with razor sharp fans, the Macabre Dancer brings beauty to a fight to help control a crowd. They have little to no armor.

Steam Gunner - A support class built entirely on using large rifles to aid allies from afar. The Steam Gunner is the perfect support class and if forced for close quartered combat, the gun makes an excellent sword. They have light armor.

Form
Account Name-
Character Name- (Can be whatever you want, whether its a realistic name or something like xXDouble_TigerxX2.0 )
Gender-
Appearance-
Class-
Personality-
Guild- (Do not have to start off in a guild)
Other-

Hey if you guys will take me I'd be happy to join up. The .Hack franchise has been one of my favorites for many years now

Just giving a heads up, if Freestyle doesn't respond with his character in about 7 hours or so I will be moving mine. Just not interested in having to sit there forever waiting while the rest of the group moves on ya know?

i did post here is my post
White fang was about to take when this girl took out the monster before this kinda angered her but she kept her temper for now and said ";thanks the name is White fang";. she took her claws back in so not to scratch the girl and her fangs. She then nodded her head saying ";thanks. " . She looked at her profile again cause it was blinking and saw she had leveled up to level three from the naga. So that was the monster she thought.

White fanged looked over as anther person came into the portal and walked over. She heard what he had said and added ";well Mr. if you want you can help sense you are willing just let me attack the monsters so i can learn my skills i have no idea what the heck they are just that i have fangs and claws like a werewolf and i can turn into one how is beyond me".
its orcath turn to post in response to me

Back
Top Bottom