Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack: Ragnarok

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Thread

So...I just remembered about this old game from my past that I seriously liked: .Hack

Its also an anime from my past and it was pretty popular for me, and I always loved it. But the creators never really focused entirely on the series being made for America except for two game series and a few dubs.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be up for a .hack type of RP, what with all the classes, weapons, monsters, universe, etc. I think it would be fun.

---

Plot
In the World R:3, AIs are a commodity, but what happens when they actually rebel against the world and have the power to rewrite it itself, causing damage to The World and players alike with hacks and viruses and such? Maybe even as an attempt to break out of their virtual shell and inhabit a living being? So instead of comatosing people, it would be mind control?

Rules
No God Modding (Even through the use of hacking)
No Power Playing
No Spamming
No Flaming
No one can hack/become a hacker without my permission!
PM your forms to me!
Use images that make your character resemble some sort of warrior. Meaning, no schoolboys or maids.
If you've read these rules, then make the title of your PM to me: Chinese Food.
Unlike the game, sex is allowed within The World and can happen anywhere.

Classes
Twin Blade - Considered the Rogue class. Uses two blades, swift strikes, and deadly accuracy to defeat enemies with the most acrobatic of moves. The Twin Blade class uses light armor to protect itself.

Heavy Axeman - A stoic powerhouse character. Clad in the heaviest of armor and a giant, two-handed ax, this class is well suited for tank and damage-absorbing characters.

Blademaster - Masters of the sword, the blademaster class uses short swords with quick and accurate precision. Clad in light to medium armor, the blademaster class can always be relied on to hold the front line.

Harvest Cleric and Shadow Warlock - The Spellcaster classes. They are purely a support characters/magical damage dealer classes. Armed only with a staff and clothing, they are best kept behind the front lines all the while dishing out strong damaging magics and powerful healing magics.

Heavy Blade - A swordsman of raw power. The heavy blade class uses a giant two-handed sword to deal heavy damage to their enemies, all the while being protected with light to medium armor.

Longarm - This class is well suited for those looking to assist others in close-quarter combat with their long pikes and spears. They are clad in light to medium armor to protect themselves.

Tribal Grappler - A warrior of hand-to-hand combat. These players are equipped with their fists or gauntlets and have little to no armor to help their maneuverability.

Macabre Dancer - A class that literally brings dancing to a fight. Armed with razor sharp fans, the Macabre Dancer brings beauty to a fight to help control a crowd. They have little to no armor.

Steam Gunner - A support class built entirely on using large rifles to aid allies from afar. The Steam Gunner is the perfect support class and if forced for close quartered combat, the gun makes an excellent sword. They have light armor.

Form
Account Name-
Character Name- (Can be whatever you want, whether its a realistic name or something like xXDouble_TigerxX2.0 )
Gender-
Appearance-
Class-
Personality-
Guild- (Do not have to start off in a guild)
Other-

So in the third version of the world as AI become aware with the virus M.M.G bug. A.I's become monsters and attack players wanting to go to the real world. It's is up to the new dot hackers to destory the new virus before the world comsumes everything or the world shut down with the comatose players to be lost forever.

Pretty much but I've never heard of this M.M.G bug unless it was used in the animes. Its been too long since I've seen any of them and I barely watched them to begin with.

It was in the tv show M.M.G is just morgana mode gone. It was a AI system to watch over Aura before it really became aware of what it was.

Oh. I know what Morganna Mode Gone is...just never heard it called M.M.G before. But yeah. Thats my idea on what we can do for this RP but I'm also open to edits or other plots if it isn't good enough.

Possibly not due to the fact I think it would be god modding even with the limitations that it had. Though I think certain bosses could be able to Data Drain to actually comatose/mind control the people in the real world though.

Here is anther idea my character could be a dot hack that has a bracelet to keep her werewolf side in check and she has to learn how to control it later when the bracelets becomes broken . She could also be one of the people who becomes stuck in a coma cause her character some how gets stuck in the game when the m.m.g. bug gets realized.

I got the idea from from a tv show called once upon a time where it turns out the reason why red riding hood wore her red cape was to control her werewolf side.

Well there was a Werewolf class in the TV Series but it didn't make them feral or anything...I don't really see how it could really play all that into this RP on her trying to control some sort of rampant side of her unless thats just part of your character's design.

It is so on the werewolf class do they just have dog ears and tail or can they turn into a wolf .

okay well i will have her use both only time she went wolf if it looks like more power was needed

Hm...Okay role call. Anyone who is still up for this RP, let me know now. I'm going to update the front page to include the RP plot and then we're good to go after you all start sending me Profiles.

Okay guys. After I OKed your Profile that you PMed me, I posted the link to the Character Thread on the first post. Go ahead and post if I gave you the OK

Also just know this guys...Proper grammar is really needed in this RP. Please oh please use proper grammar cause its starting to become difficult to read stuff that isn't capped or punctuation and such. I know my grammar isn't the most legible but please try to make it understandable and easy on the eyes? Not trying to offend anyone but I'm just saying this now, okay?

Okay. Now then...Announcing this now: I'm officially opening this up tomorrow if things go good tomorrow for me. It was a long day today for me and I just finished up a bunch of work and I don't want to bother with creating any RPs. But I'm saying that if I am not as busy as I was today, I will make the RP tomorrow.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38747

You guys go ahead and RP, introduce your characters to The World. I will be joining in a bit. I don't want anyone whatsoever to know about viruses or rogue AI. Have your characters enjoy the world. I'll be introducing the Rogue AI before I introduce my character, which is why I will be waiting a bit before I jump in myself.

Back
Top Bottom