Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spark my Creative Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Banned
Banished
Hi there, I'm not really new to roleplaying, but it has been a long time.

I'm primary interested in playing with Females for sexually enticing scenes and scenarios.

I like both quick smut and drawn out story driven roleplay. I can match any post length but I tend to be a little inconsistent. Some posts I'll do 6 paragraphs and others you may only get 3 sentences. I just go where my creative muse takes me, and it's been too long since she's been let out.

I like to work with my partner and get as much going on in a story as possible, both in terms of kink and story. All without making things too convoluted or confusing.

I haven't made a kink list but understand that I am into just about everything. If you have specific kinks you would like to see in the play please talk to me about them.

Kinks/Various Kickstarters

Incest
Father/daughter
Uncle/Niece
Son/Mother
Brother/Sister

Horror Fantasy
Silent Hill
Aliens
Monsters
Tentacles

BDSM
Slave training
Forced orgasms
Tubes / Scifi restraints
Public Use
Spanking

Modern
Kidnapping
Babysitter
Teacher / Student

There are lots more, I'll add them and update as I think of things. Feel free to come to me with any of your ideas/desires.

Oohh, I do so love Horror Fantasy. Though I admit it's been a while since I really RPed anything lewd, so I'm a bit strained for ideas off the top of my head. Did you have anything in mind for Silent Hill? Like, would it entail an original setting, or would it be based on one of the games' cannons? And preference really in monsters/aliens, etc, or a craving of sorts? I find it easier to make up ideas when things are narrowed down.

dotCOM said:
Oohh, I do so love Horror Fantasy. Though I admit it's been a while since I really RPed anything lewd, so I'm a bit strained for ideas off the top of my head. Did you have anything in mind for Silent Hill? Like, would it entail an original setting, or would it be based on one of the games' cannons? And preference really in monsters/aliens, etc, or a craving of sorts? I find it easier to make up ideas when things are narrowed down.

Everything is pretty open-ended. And for Silent Hill I would want to base it on the setting of the first movie more than anything else, the story and monsters would be mostly original with maybe a few cannon creatures mixed in Pyramid head, Futa faceless nurses ect...

I'd be interested in doing a father/daughter or uncle/niece pairing. Perhaps with some BDSM thrown in the mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom