Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mur is the Word! (Literate F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raivh

Old dog
Hey there,

It's been a while. I have this disease called college and I'm constantly plagued by Life. Combined, the two often leave me incapacitated. What can I say? I've been a busy little bee. Moving on now.

Let me tell you a little about my history as a writer. I enjoy it. The End.

No, seriously, though, I've been role-playing since I was, oh, maybe 16. I've been writing longer than that, of course, but hasn't everyone? The defining difference between me and everyone else is that you're still reading this. Stop it. Seriously. You won't like me. I'm no fun. I'm the very definition of anti-fun.

Okay, if you're still reading, I'm not really the definition of anti-fun. Rather, I think I'm kind of interesting. I'm putting myself through college right now. That's boring, I know. However, my major is, well, not so boring. Also, it kind of, sort of landed me an awesome internship with an entertainment production company.

Oh, by the way, I lack a Y chromosome; in other words, I'm a LADY. Yeah, man (or woman), I don't have a penis. I also don't like penis. I like guys. Guys are cool. I have a lot of gay friends. Some of these gay friends are guys. I also have straight guy friends. I kiss girls. There's some logic for you! Alright, you got me. I'm totally, 110% lesbian.

Now, here's what you REALLY need to know:

-I will throttle you if you can't properly use “you're” and “your” or any other contraction. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't really care how stupid you think it is. I also don't care if you think I'm a grammar “Nazi.” The fact is, I honestly cannot STAND writing with people who constantly make grammatical errors. I'm not perfect, so I don't expect perfection, but MY GOD, TRY to avoid mistakes!

-The above, “MY GOD, TRY to avoid mistakes” goes for spelling errors as well.

-I do NOT write purely for pleasure. In other words, I don't write smut for the sake of smut. If you expect to write with me, you better anticipate some serious plot development.

-I do NOT post every. Damn. Day. I'm a full-time college student, for goodness sake! I have a part-time job where I get a MINIMUM of 28 hours per week. Even if semester is over, I still have work to do. I don't live with mommy and daddy anymore. I also have a social life and a fiancée . Remember that internship mentioned previously? Good.

-You absolutely can expect quality work out of me whenever I do get a chance to post. It may not always be extensive in length, but I have been known to “write books” before. Truthfully, it all depends on my level of interest in the game at that time. That reminds me...

-Please, for the love of God, do NOT whine if I post for one role-play several times consecutively and haven't posted to our game. Sometimes, I simply have a greater interest in one game over another. Get over it. There's probably going to come a time when I'm more interested in our game over another as well. If you have a captivating writing style, then you can expect to keep my interest for an extended period.

My interests:

-I really enjoy writing dark, dominating characters.

-I like when characters get feisty with mine. It just makes the game more fun.

-Supernatural is cool by me. I just don't like sparkle twats.

-A lot of things.

My aversions:

-Furries

-Sparkle twats

-Fan-based role-plays

RE: Dominant Female looking for FxF (See inside for details)

Back and crackin'. I am looking for partners, but there is a cutoff for the number. If anyone was role-playing with me previously and would like to continue, you've got first dibs, and I sincerely apologize for my extended absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom