Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vanilla gets a flavor (SHARPii & Adam)

Adam Edwardson

Super-Earth
The sharp sound of the door bell penetrated into Adams dreams, forcing him to wake up to reality. He was lying in his bed, and the sun was shining in through the curtains, lighting up his bedroom. There was some nude big breasted chick with platinum blonde hair lying beside him, she was still sleeping and with every breath she took he could feel her nipples press on his chest. One of them was bleeding - he always bit to hard when he was drunk. He tried his best to remember her name. Linda? Emma? Sophie? He had no idea, and trying to think just made his head hurt.

For a second he wanted to lay his head down and fall back to sleep, but then he remembered the door bell. He looked at his alarm clock. Who the fuck rang on his door at one pm on a Saturday? With a sigh he got up from his bed, Linda or whatever her name was must have been even more wasted than he because she just kept on sleeping. He noticed that he still had a condom, filled up, on his cock, and pulled it off his thick member before putting a pair of black boxers on. Who ever had awoken him would have to stand seeing the rest of his body. After all, it wasn't a bad sight - he was 6 feet and 6 inches tall, and his main hobby, apart from giving his girls a rough time, was to go to the gym. The combination of the broken chain tattooed around his right biceps, his shaved head and the nasty scar that ran across his left pectoralis made him look like some kind of hooligan, and it had happened more than once that people on the street changed direction just to avoid meeting him.

Trying to ignore the head ache, he went down the stairs. When he passed the mirror he noticed that he had got himself a set of new marks on his chest. That bitch upstairs ought to clip her nails. As he had expected, he found the house to be in a complete mess - there were bottles everywhere, someone had spilled a beer on the kitchen floor, and for some reason there was a pool of dried blood in the sink. He did not remember much from last night, but as far as he could tell the party had been a success.

When he got to the living room of his villa the sight was even uglier. A pair of torn apart panties were hanging down over his TV, a forgotten vibrator was still making a buzzing sound in the black leather sofa, and the floor was covered with chips, broken glass from a bottle of absinthe and fluids he could only guess what they were. Instead of looking at the mess, he admired the view through the panorama window. He's house was at the outskirts of the city, on a ridge, and the city beneath it was bathing in sunlight.

Doing his best to avoid the glass he managed to get to the door, grabbing a bottle of beer on his way. He pushed the door open, and looked at the girl at his doorstep with inflamed eyes. "Who the fuck are you?" he asked with a hoarse voice, as he did not recognize his visitor. "And why the hell are you disturbing me?" She would not need to be telepathic to understand that she was not welcome.

It was annoying, insulting and intimidating, really. Her boyfriend kept saying no, saying she wouldn’t be able to handle it that it wasn’t for her, not her cup of tea, all variations of the fact that she wouldn’t be able to handle what he could and probably really wanted to dish out. She loved him though. A lot. And his desires, his fantasies and his needs as well as his wants fascinated her but she never could get into the depth of it all. Oh, how she wanted to, for him to let her into that part of his life. No girlfriend ever wanted to know that their boyfriend’s past and exes could satisfy him but she could not. Not because she was incapable. The fact she was curious enough have to be incentive enough to show that was capable. It was because he didn’t want to. He didn’t want to put her through that or some story because as far as they went in personalities, it was like they were total polar opposites. That might have been true except for the fact she was curious, determined and well her boyfriend would meet a new side of his dear beloved girlfriend by the time he came back. He’d know a new Chloe Mikhaelson

The day started out relatively normal. Aside from the fact that she woke up alone, without the warm and comforting body of her boyfriend. He had to go out of tone. She was without him for a week. But she was a girl on a mission because by the time he came back, she’d really be the girl for him and there wouldn’t be a single doubt in her mind, neither should there be one in his, as to where or not she could truly handle what he could really do. She knew exactly the person to talk to.

Every morning, she woke up at eight o’clock sharp, went out for a morning run that lasted for an hour and then came home to get showered and get her day going. After her shower, the blonde and slender young female walked over to the mirror and sink. Her wet and freshly clean body was wrapped in a very soft and comfortable plush dark red large cotton body towel. Her nimble hand came over to the mirror to wipe away the fog and her towel dried hair lay over one shoulder as she looked at herself. This would be the last time she looked at this girl in the mirror, the one she’d always been, the one she’d always be. A small smile played onto that angelic face of her, her skin soft and tingly, as well as sensitive with a hint of a hue of pink on her skin from the scalding shower. Dimples formed onto her face from her smile, her lips pink and soft, her eyes big and alluring and that same nimble hand came to run through her wet locks, tucking a lock behind her ear as she looked at herself. Her head tilted. She wasn’t disappointed in herself or her decision.

Chloe dressed herself in a simple white v-neck made of soft cotton that had long sleeves that covered her hands a bit and the hem rest snugly at her hips, accentuating her slender figure nicely. She pulled on black shorts underneath, her choice of underwear being a simple but kind-of sexy light blue lace bra and matching cheekies, though now hidden with her choice in wardrobe. After blow drying her hair and putting on some face moisturizer, she continued on with her day; cooking and getting some work done.

Her hands were in the pockets of her shorts which hung loosely off of her hips as she approached the door of the large place. The car she drove, a simple Honda Hiccup was parked on the side not too far and she let out a small sigh as he rang the doorbell, her teeth catching her lower lip as she waited.

For a moment, she entertained the thought that he wasn’t home or not awake or something of that sort and that her current timing was bad. She’d just been about to turn to leave when she heard the lock on the door and it open, revealing the man before her and she actually gulped audibly. Hoy, he looked angry and definitely not a morning person, even if it wasn’t morning anymore. Her hand came up to her rub her cheek and she stepped back almost instinctively. “Adam?” She asked. “Adam, it’s me, Chloe. Henry’s girlfriend?” She took another tentative back, going down one step on the porch for her own safety, especially if he roused the idea of suddenly smashing that bottle and stabbing her with it for intruding. She got the message loud and clear. It was her job to maybe placate him.

Adam took a step out on the porch, not ashamed to show himself in his underwear to the neighbourhood. They were used with all kinds of strange things happening on this address by now. It was quite a fancy part of town, so he was by no means popular with the locals, but he owned the house so what could they do? Except taking a detour when they took a walk with their kids to avoid having to explain some things, of course.

The fact that the girl backed off amused him to the point that he could not help a smug laugh escaping his lips. He took his time, studying his visitor in silence, as if he was trying to decide if she was worth the effort needed to reply or not. His previously newly awake eyes turned sharp, and with a cold gaze they moved from her top to her toes. He made no effort to try to conceal the fact that he took a long pause staring at her bosom. She could only guess what he was thinking while his judging eyes lay on her breasts.

After what felt like an eternity, he took a sip from his bottle of beer and finally spoke. His voice was sour and hoarse, it sounded like he had been shouting a little to much. "How could I forget... After all, you are the reason Henry's no fun no more." He took another sip. "He never shows up at my parties any more. If you ask me he made a horrible trade. Back in the days he fucked much hotter girls, and the things he got to do with them..." For a while his gaze become distant, like if he was recalling some old memory. "This one slut he... Sorry, I am digressing." he said and laughed a croaking laugh. "Back to the question - what the fuck is it that you want?"

Chloe looked at him and it was with that look in her eyes; he looked like trash compared to what she was used to and she almost wasn't sure why she was even here, seeking him out but here she was. A passionate and determined girlfriend wanting to please her man in ways that he wouldn't let her because he seemed to believe she couldn't handle it. This wasn't just for him. No this was also for her, to make one huge of a statement. She wasn't the prim and proper girl many believed her to be, like Adam for all she knew. No, there lay a deep curiosity and insatiable need to impress. She might have been getting way in over her head, but she came this far. She sought the grizzly out. She wanted her fingers deep in the honey jar.

His eyes on her unnerved her a little bit. She wasn't used to any other man looking at her like that aside from Henry. She didn't show her discomfort. Staying still, her face impassive and her hands in her pockets, her hip stuck out a bit since all of her weight was on one foot, her eyes didn't leave his appearance, as if trying to bare into his being, deeply and profound with one look. A look that had no actual meaning behind it but maybe he wouldn't know that.

That look went from plaguing to like a death glare, her eyes narrowed and she let out a small huff. That alone was enough to make her leave and not look back, put this entire mission to a sham and forget about it. Henry would just have to live without the kinky fuckery. But no, Chloe stood her ground and even took a challenging step towards him. "Make me the kind of girl he can do that stuff with." She said simply, her voice strong and sure. "I know he wants to do that. I'm curious about it. I want to know. But he keeps saying that I won't be able to handle it and stuff like that. I want to prove him wrong." She said with strength.

"He's gone for a week. By the time he comes back, I want to be the girlfriend he can really be himself with and still be happy together. I'm proposing you take me for a week and make me into the kind of girls that he's been with before, the kinds he likes, the kind...that could actually please him." She murmured, her voice faltering just slightly but not gravely.

Her little defense speech took him by surprise. Make her the kind of girl...? Please him? His eyes quickly bounced up from her breasts to her eyes. His cold, dark eyes stayed fixed at hers, but now a sparkling curiosity that he could not hide had mixed into his previous contempt. He was used to girls putting their bodies up for grabs for him, but not used to girls like her doing it. Her words were in such stark contrast to everything else about her. For the second time during their brief encounter, he stood silent and watched her. The first time, it had been her body he had studied. He had asked himself if her tits were big enough to hold a dick between them, and whether her ass would wobble when hit. Now it was her character that perplexed him. Everything about her was a big contradiction. Her outfit, for instance, looked exactly like the kind of thing someone who knew nothing about sex would pick to try to look sexy. Yet she had just asked him to make her his fucktoy. And that sweet look of her face... No, it was no horny masochist that was standing on his doorstep, no desperate nymphomaniac, no cheap whore. And no classy whore for that matter either - even if the sort of girls the upper classes used to hire shared her princess like appearance, they never exhibited her genuinity. She had to either be extremely determined or completely mad to make such a proposition, and he had no idea which of the two it was.

He took a step forward, invading her personal space - she could hardly breathe without her breasts touching his chest. His smell of sweat was impossible to ignore, but there was a thin streak of something else, a woman's perfume, in his scent as well. With a firm hand, he raised her chin, forcing her to remain in eye contact with him. "Do you understand what you are asking from me? Do you understand what it is you are playing with?" he asked, talking slowly as if he was explaining something complicated to a small school girl. "There is no middle way in this game, no easy ways out or light versions. Either you do it to its fullest extent, or you don't do it at all. Once you have committed to this, there is no way back. Then you are mine." He brushed a blond lock of hair away from her face, his thick fingers then softly stroking her cheek. "Every square centimeter of your skin?" His hand continued downward, and his fingers started to circle her left nipple through the white cloth of her top. "Mine!" he exclaimed, and gave her breast a firm squeeze just to underline it. "Every pound of your flesh?" He gave her ass a loud slap with his free hand. "Mine!"

"It is no small commitment to make. It requires that you fully understand what its implications are. In fact, it is not a decision everybody can be trusted with making. And Henry, the person who stand closest to you in this world, the man who knows more about you than anybody else, does not trust you to make that decision. So why would I?"

There was no way for her to fully gauge his reaction, to know what he was thinking, to see beyond his cold stare that she was now looking directly into without any faltering strength. Deep down, she was trembling and feared that he’d be able to see it or even sniff it out, call her bluff, or something to that relation. But no, she didn’t once take a step back. Chloe stood her ground, made her demands versus really politely asking. It wasn’t like her to be this bold, this forward, this courageous into exploring something entirely forbidden and new for her that she’d really have no idea of. She didn’t know at all what she was getting herself into but from day one, she always knew what she had gotten herself into when she and Henry started dating and eventually moved in together. She knew that one day, their sex life which catered to what she was capable of and what he just settled for would not be enough for him. She always knew this because she knew there was more to him than giving into vanilla sex all the time. There was nothing wrong with vanilla. Vanilla was quite delicious. Henry was not vanilla. Oh no, not by a long shot. Chloe is, but she wanted to turn that ‘is’ into a ‘was.’

Her eyes never left his, even as that look got closer to her and she could feel her chest at least pressed against his. She didn’t step back. She stayed where she was and her hands never left her pockets. Her stance didn’t shift and she didn’t break down and away or run screaming for the hills. It was a façade but a façade she wouldn’t break because her determination fueled it and determination was a fuel like no other. Well that and love. And she loved Henry, a lot.

His stench was impossible to ignore and it filled her nostrils though when she got to the depth of it, the lingering scent of a female’s lovely perfume. She wasn’t sure if it entranced her or repulsed her. Probably the latter, especially how he was dressed, how he looked and that he clearly had just woken up and was already with a beer in his hands? She wanted to make a face. She refrained from doing so. Even vanilla lattes knew better. Her face said one thing, impassive, but her mind was bustling and running chaotically mad with her judgments.

Chloe couldn’t help that she gulped almost audibly when he lifted her chin so that in their close proximity, she could look at him. She didn’t bite her lip, even if it was a subconscious habit, and she was making sure she didn’t. She didn’t want her resolve to be broken just because he was touching her and because the distance between them wasn’t great at all.
Her face remained emotionless even if she was a quaking and shaking mess deep inside. She almost felt her knees shaking. He was touching her and not in a way she had come to enjoy yet—only with her boyfriend—but she didn’t back down. Only naturally did his touch around her nipple through her shirt made her lips part and the loud smack to her bottom caused her to squeal. It was natural and all took her by surprise.

Not yet killing their close proximity, her eyes took on a challenging look. “You think or seem as if you have me pegged Adam. So factor this into what is left of your brain. If I couldn’t be taken serious or be trusted with the decision, why the hell would I be at your doorstep even proposing it? I don’t say things I don’t mean. I think before I speak. I thought long and hard about this and frankly, I’m just tired of being perceived the way I am.” She said simply. “I can handle it. But you wouldn’t know unless you found out. So what’s stopping you? I’ve given you ever incentive and not a single flinch of grimace in your way.” She explained. Then her hand came to his chest and with strength someone of her size did actually have, she pushed him back, her eyes never leaving his.

“As long as you understand and realize that I am only yours for a week.” She almost hissed. See, even she could find a pair to strap on and act as bold and brazen as needed. Looks could be deceiving. This could very well be the case with Chloe Mikhaelson.

He smiled as she gulped when he touched her. There were something priceless about seeing the reaction of an innocent girl to his brute treatment. He could feel his cock growing hard in his pants, a fact that the black underwear did little to hide. But yet, her reaction was much more controlled, much more repressed than he had hoped for. There is something about this girl... he thought, and then she pushed him. The force in her push was not enough to move him an inch, or to make the expression of his face to betray any surprise, but the signal she was sending was clear enough. Everything she did just reinforced his first conclusion - either she had a will of iron, or she was crazy.

"Well, people do a lot of stupid things all of the time." he said with an amused voice. "Usually I don't care whether my sluts make good or bad decisions as long as I get to bang them - as a matter of fact I think most of them would be better of without me. There are a lot of stupid bitches out there using sex to try to cure them of something. Insecurity, fear and shit like that. I'm no shrink, so I say 'whatever' and have my little fun. But you, you are a friend..." He stopped to laugh a mischievous laugh. "...so I wouldn't want to harm you, would I?"

He took another sip of bear, but shook his head with a disgruntled face. "This shit is warm." he complained. Spitting out the beer on the ground, he held out his hand with the bottle over her head, and slowly turned it around, letting what was left of it flow down over her. It made a mess of her so carefully made hair, and as the beer trickled down over her face it ruined her make up too. Small streams of it wet her shirt, most of it running down her cleavage, forming a little lake in her navel before it continued down to sulk her pants. He shook the bottle a couple of times, making sure it was completely empty, and then casually threw it away into the garden. He did not even bother to comment on or explain what he just did, he just watched her as she got soaked by the warm, old beer.

"You may have thought long and hard about this, but I think you need to think a little bit harder a little bit longer." he said, finally delivering his judgment. Without a warning he grabbed a handful of her wet, blonde hair, and used it to pull her out of balance, dragging her behind him as he started to walk around the house towards the back yard.

The mail man just stopped by to leave some mail, and when he saw the two he stopped in the middle of his motion. What were they doing? Was this a case of domestic abuse? Should he call the police? Probably he should, but then again, his older colleges always told funny, or maybe obscene was a more suitable word, stories about this place. He had thought they were just lies made up to make the night shifts pass quicker, but as he watched the girl, a rather hot one he had to admit, being dragged by her hair across the yard, he realized that there might be some truth to them after all. He shook his head, and continued on his rout.

“Oh?” She chirped. “I’m a friend?” She asked, her brow raised, her hands coming from out of her pockets to cross over her chest. She stood with more attitude now, finding major disbelief in the fact that he thought of her as a friend. In fact, she wanted to scoff or laugh heartily about that but not because it was particularly funny, more like laughing off her disbelief, laughing at him. She didn’t. Something told her not to.

Chloe seemed to be correct on this because out of nowhere, he spat out his beer and she grimaced but she was not prepared for what came next. He poured his beer on her and it seemed that a lot was left because she went from dry to soaked in this foul smelling alcoholic beverage. Her hair was damp but not necessarily ruined, what little make up she did put on which was just eyeliner, smeared down her cheeks the way mascara would but this eyeliner wasn’t water proof and was susceptible ¬¬to liquids like that. Her shirt wasn’t soaked but it was definitely a bad decision to have worn white. She felt some of the beer even trickle into her shorts as well as outside of it, feeling the last drops run down her bare legs. Her arms had fallen from being crossed over her chest and her gaze dropped from his as her eyes had closed. Opening them slowly, her hands were at her side but kind of suspended, she clearly shocked and she looked at him again, but she did not look pleased, whatsoever. She really didn’t know what she had gotten herself into.

Before she could really react to that or what he said to her, her hair had been grabbed him and she had fallen from his force and the fact it took her off guard and off balance as well. She ended up scraping her knee against the pavement of his porch before she came back to her feet in a bit of struggle, following behind him, though not willingly. “Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing!?” It didn’t faze her that a mailman saw them. No, she was a it busy trying to get this grizzly’s paws off of her like this.

Her hands were coming at him, hitting him, hitting his back in what little measly punches she could muster given the way he was dragging her along, as if her objections were nothing. They probably were. This guy was huge compared to her, all muscles, abs and pecs and she was this little blonde twenty-something year old trying to go against this guy who was older than her, much older than her, like Henry was? She had to be out of her mind but she didn’t stop.

“Adam! Adam! What the hell!” At least her voice wasn’t annoying, even when she was yelling. It wasn’t screechy or high pitched but as powerful as she could muster. She didn’t have a girly voice. She didn’t have a manly voice either, obviously, but she wasn’t annoying sounding. Thank goodness too.
Her knee stung. It wasn’t a major scrape but the brute force in which she had fallen and been dragged by him allowed for a good enough scrap where she was bleeding a little bit and with that mix of alcohol, it didn’t feel to good. She didn’t think on it though. Chloe was a bit preoccupied.

He ignored her whimpering protests, and continued to the backyard with quick steps, making it hard for her to keep up with his pace. When she lagged behind, he did not slow down, he simply pulled harder. In his mind, he noted her fierce response in the "crazy" column, as opposed to "devote". She resisted, sure, but not enough to actually accomplish something. If she really wanted to, she could have done much worse, used all her strength and hurt him for real, at least a little, but no, she just screamed and kicked a little. She did not want to brake loose, she just wanted to make a scene. At least that was Adams conclusion. "You have thought long and hard about this? And the second the fun starts you start to squirm and scream like a crybaby?" he asked laughing. "No, you need to stop being such a fucking greedy little attention whore and start to think for real. And I'll give you some time to think..." For some reason, he burst out into another loud laugh.

Adams backyard lived up to the standard suggested by his white two storey house, whit a big terrace and a swimming pool. Last nights party seemed to have been going on outside as well - there were a couple of bottles floating around in the pool, as well as two pairs of bikinis. On the terrace, a table was still filled with dirty plates, even more bottles and leftovers from the grill. But Adam was not heading for the terrace or the pool, he was heading for something else. In the far end of the lawn, where a fence marked the end of his property and protected drunk party guests from falling down the steep hillside that followed it, there were a little wooden doghouse. A proud sign hanging above the opening had the text "BITCH" written in big, pink capital letters, and it was no stretch to guess that it was not dogs of the female sex that was alluded to. In front of the house, the grass was trampled and the otherwise so neatly kept lawn was more of a pool of mud, and in the middle of the mud a stake, with a thick chain with a black dogs collar at the end, stuck up from the ground.

With a last hard pull on her hair, Adam forced her down head first into the mud. Then he bended down and put the collar around her neck, locking it in place with a padlock. That collar was tight - even though it was not choking her, it made it appreciably harder to breath, a fact that continuously would remind her of its presence. The leach was short, not allowing her to get out of the mud or even stand up for that matter. The only positive to say about her situation was that the view at least was nice - from his yard one could see most of the city spread out below them, all the way to the sea in the far distance.

She was hardly trying, yes this she knew but she didn't think she'd have to try so hard just to make him let her go, to make him take back the fact he just poured really disgusting beer all over and soiling her in its foul taste. She tasted it and she learned then that beer could taste worse than it already did. It tasted rancid when it was warm, but then again, it tasted terrible already to begin with. Clearly, Chloe wasn't much for the beer. Now, she could smell it on her and the stench was worse than his current scent of sweat and staunch alcohol, for even the small bit of a woman's delectable perfume hardly helped. Perhaps nothing could help him. She never found him to be attractive but there was something about him. He was something alright. Yeah, all strong arms, pecs and abs. She thought, and the thought alone was enough to make her snort in a normal circumstance. Her current situation was not normal. She was fighting for him to let her go. His words weren't very enlightening either. It just made her more angry. "I'm not a crybaby. I'm not even crying!" She was far from it in fact.

Attention whore? Was she? Really? Or was it not a natural inclination to cause up a raucous when some big grizzly was pulling a girl by her hair, dragging her along after he'd soil her in disgustingly warm beer? Perhaps she simply wouldn't know but it didn't seem normal, this treatment but that was the point and that's what she was not getting. This wasn't normal. This wouldn't be normal. That any kind of treatment she might have been expecting because she was Henry's girl would not be there. There would be no such treatment. This she'd have to learn.

As he dragged her along, Chloe took in the sight of his backyard. It wasn't what she expected. Sure his home was lovely but she didn't expect his backyard to be even more and she was captivated by the view, even under her current predicament. It's what caught her attention from how she craned her neck to see and it took her breath away. She wanted to know what it looked like at night. She bet it was to die for. She didn't notice the things that were there that gave evidence to whatever kind of party occurred the night before. She was a bit preoccupied. She saw where he was leading her to, the doghouse with the offending text and her brow rose. Somehow it was quite obvious that this wasn't an actual dog's house. For a moment she did think that. That he'd sick some crazed and psychotic angry dog on her and marvel in the sight of being mauled. That he'd actually murder her or just scuff her up a bit. Then it became obvious. 'BITCH' didn't mean a female dog. 'BITCH' meant just a female and only then did it begin to shed some vague and distant light on what she really got herself into. There was no going back. She was already so far in. She got so far in the moment he poured beer on her. Asshole. She thought, and wisely too.

With a grunt, she landed in the mud, her face meeting it first before her elbows hit it, as well as her knees, her bottom in the air. Peeing her mud-ridden face from it, she spat out whatever went into her mouth, wiping it when the back of her arm which thankfully had no mud on it, only to feel something latch around her neck, by his doing. It was tight, confined and the feeling did not bid welcome to her. It made her anxious. More anxious than she already was. Looking at him, her arm raised but not to do anything to him. Just wipe the mud from her face, at least definitely from her peripheral vision, wiping the mud on her clothes, not longer giving a damn. She stopped caring the moment he poured beer on her. Yes, she couldn't and wouldn't let that go!

"What the hell?" She spat out finally, after picking the mud out of her mouth. The disgusting taste was still left in there and even talking proved to be a strain because of how confining the collar was to her throat. She could function and still breathe but it wasn't comfortable to do so. It was biting in. "Is this some kind of sick joke?" But that was it. Probably just an aspect of this man's desires and even a speck into Henry's. Was this really how it'd be? Is this what Henry liked?

It wasn't just about him though. It was about her. And Chloe was determined. Stupid and crazy perhaps, but determined, curious and motivated. People do stupid things when in love.

He looked down at the filthy girl on the ground, quite contented with what he had accomplished so far. There were something cute about her, he had to admit. Maybe it was the mix of the genuine anger radiating from her eyes and the complete misery of the rest of her face, or for her whole situation for that matter? Or maybe it was the contrast between her determination to learn how to submit, and her pointlessly stubborn defense of every inch of her liberty? He could not say, but one thing was sure: whatever it was, there was something that made her look wonderfully cute. And he liked that, because if there were something than Adam loved, than it was to crack cute things.

"There is only one joke here, bitch, and that is you. So shut the fuck up and listen. You said you had thought this through, but so far you have done nothing to prove that you're not just the stupid blonde bimbo you look like." His voice, that previously had been aggressive and fierce, calmed down a little as he went on. "I brought you here because you need to think long and hard, and this is what you will think about. There are three types of submissives. First, there's the insecure. They seek refuge from responsibility and doubt in the hands of someone stronger who can guide them and save them from their fears. Then there's the egoist, who never surrender, but merely tactically retreat to gain something for them self. Most of the time they seek pleasure, but it can be other things as well. Acceptance, for instance." He paused his lecture there, and looked down at his subject. He bent down until his face was just inches away from hers, and grabbed the neckline of her top to pull her even closer. "Does that sound familiar?" he asked, and then used his grip to tear her top apart, leaving it hanging open, revealing her bra. He snatched it off her as well, not caring to take the time to unhook it, and threw it over the fence down the slope.

"And last, there is the third type: the true submissives. Those who really lives to please, who deep in their heart desire nothing else than to delight others, no matter how perverse or painful the consequences might be for them self." While he spoke, he went on to shred her shorts, tearing the black cloth like it was only paper. He finished his destruction of her outfit by slowly sliding a hand inside her panties, for a while she could feel the back of his hand brush against her pussylips, just to pull them off her, and send them away in the same direction as her bra.

"When I get back, I want you to tell me which type you are. Then I will explain the rules for you, and ask you if you can accept them. If you can't you will be free to leave." His voice went back to its normal, a whirlwind of spitefulness and acrimony. "Does this blond, blue eyed, little whore understand?"

Chloe gasped. It wasn't mock horror or over exaggerated, not at all fake. Just a gasp. He called her a bitch and a joke. She swallowed hard as she moved onto her knees which were actually soothed in the mud and she looked at him tentatively actually as her hands, now coated in mud came to her lap. He started talking about three types of submissives. She listened carefully, immediately negating the first type. That wasn't her. Even she knew that. The second type seemed so sad and pathetic but it also sounded like her. That she was doing this for acceptance? It wasn't just acceptance but because she loved her boyfriend and it wasn't fair for her to live out her wildest sexual fantasy which basically ranged from dressing up to him spanking her. That was the extent of her fantasies and 'wild' sexual desires where she knew his were far, far more. Especially since Chloe could tell he always held back when he spanked her. She'd tentatively ask for harder but his harder was never hard enough, like he was even more afraid to hurt her or break her, make her do something she couldn't handle. Yes, perhaps she wanted acceptance but only from one person, the one person that mattered because she'd already accepted herself. She would have had to if it meant she was here, willing to be in this situation.

No, the one person she wanted to accept her was Henry. Not hold back, do what he liked but still love her. It was possible. This was for him, for every time he said she couldn't be like this and most importantly, it was for her. She wasn't this girl that Adam of all people deemed her to be. She had surprises up her sleeve. Then again, it seemed pretty natural to be a little bit resisting right? This was crazy! He was crazy!
A gasp came from her again and she swallowed uncomfortably from the tight confines of her collar as she looked at him, biting her lower lip. A small grunt came from her from how he ripped her top apart, pulling her bra away even and watched him toss it away. She pouted. That was her good bra. Of all days and it was gone, forever gone and she'd never see it again. So long. Farewell. Auf wiedersehen, goodbye. Looking at him, her pout instantly vanished and she gulped audibly, unable to help herself.

He told her about the third type of submissive, the true type and her eyes couldn't help how they widened and her lips parted in almost disbelief. To think that there were women like that. Is that how Henry wanted her to be? Well wasn't she? She gave into him all the time. They only dated a month until she slept with him and he was her first, as well. Remarkably, he didn't ditch her. Which is what she thought would happen. That was the first time she left it up to fate. Sleeping with him and if it was meant to be, he'd call her. He did. Everyday she did actually wonder why but everyday, she loved him even more. Unconditionally.
She was pulled out of her reverie rather instantly with how he stripped her completely. Her teeth captured her lower lip hard, feeling the brush of the back of his hand against her lower lips, which were actually wet, not from the beer either. Perhaps she was a natural?

He left her, or was going to and she looked up at him, having not even tried to cover herself--for she had nothing to hide--but she was in mud, so how low could she get? Chloe had common sense and even if it was a natural inclination to cover herself up, she didn't. Though her arms were pressed together and her hands were on her knees, straight but pushed to her chest, to hide it, to hide the vital of the front of her body, completely nude. Her mind was cursing him, yelling at him, but then it just stopped the moment he called her that. Slowly, she nodded, unable to think a thought, her eyes wide blue eyes looking up at him. "Yes." She breathed, swallowing hard once more before she looked down and away. The thoughts came back and she was thinking.

Which submissive was she? If she couldn't accept the rules and if they hadn't really started then what was all this? A teaser trailer? She swallowed hard, almost raising a hand to run through her ruined hair but Chloe refrained, since she knew of the mud on it. Her eyes were wide and blue, staring at the mud. Could she do this? Could she do this for Henry and most importantly herself? What kind of submissive was she?

You want him to accept you for you, not the idea he has of you. At the end of the day, that isn't so bad. It's not your fault you want to please him completely. Give him all of you, mind, body, soul and heart, fully. So do it. You're type two and it's not a bad thing because you know yourself, like yourself--if not love yourself--and you want the man you love to love you for you and take you, all of you and never hold back.

So she knew. After a talk with her subconscious, addressing her minor doubts which were easily negated away, Chloe made a decision. She looked up, her eyes on the patio door, staring and waiting. She was ready. Her heart was pounding heavily, she could feel her pulse in her head, her neck, her fingers, her legs as she sat there the way she did, on her knees--everywhere. Her breathing was a little bit fast. She breathed in through her nose and out of her nose. She was calm for the most part but anxious.

What were the rules? There was so much to know. And she didn't it. That's what made her so anxious.

After holding his speech, Adam turned around and went inside, not looking back for a second at the human being he just left tied to a pole. Back inside, he found himself some leftovers in the fridge to heat up and eat for breakfast as well as lunch. Fortunately there was still some cold beer left, so he didn't have to go thirsty.

He was quite convinced that Chloe would say no when she knew that the decision was final. She obviously had been surprised to what he had done so far, and then he had hardly started to play with her yet. There were no way that a spoiled girl like her would agree to the kind of thing he would propose. No, she would be running away just as quick as she had came, with her tale behind her legs, happy that she had escaped from the wolf. And she would continue to bore poor Henry with the missionary until the end of times. Probably she would never tell her boyfriend about this embarrassing misstep of hers, that she had thought she was though enough to play with the wild animals, but changed her mind in the last second. Should he tell Henry about it? He had to admit that it was tempting to do the foolhardy, annoying girl that disservice, but he made up his mind that he would be nice and don't do it if she was wise enough to see her own limits.

When he had finished his meal, he dumped the plate in the kitchen sink and then headed for the living room. 'I wounder how many people got fucked in this yesterday.' he asked himself before he sank down into the black leather sofa. Not bothering to move away the panties that hang down over the TV, he started to browse through channels looking for something that at least would be mildly entertaining. A rerun of Oprah? No. Some reality show? No. Simpsons? No. Finally he settled for a documentary about the 30 years war. Apparently it had all started with some guy being pushed out of a window in Austria.

Time passed as Adam halfheartedly watched the TV. Outside, clouds started to gather on the sky, releasing a soft rain. As the sky grew darker, the rain intensified, big drops rattling against the window. The bad weather suited the mood of the documentary very well, after all several millions had perished in the war. Even though Adams mind was in the seventeenth century, he had not forgot about the girl in his backyard. He did not give her much thought, however, because he had already made up his mind. It was not that cold outside, and some water wouldn't harm her. And he didn't want to get out to get her while it was still raining, after all then he would have get through the trouble of putting on something more than his boxers. So he stayed in the sofa and listened to the reporter explain the details of the peace of Westphalia.

After the documentary, he watched some reruns of Seinfeld, but he really didn't find them that funny, so he went down to the gym in the basement to get some work done. He had promised to not let sluts nor parties interfere with his training schedule, and he always kept his promises. After working through his usual routine, he took a warm and long shower and then went up to peak through the window. It wasn't raining anymore. How long had she been out there? He looked at the clock on the wall. At least for four hours, probably more than five. It really wasn't important - the important thing was that he was bored now and wanted a toy to play with. So he went out through the back door, and picked up the garden hose from the tool shed on his way to the dog house.

He watched what might be his slave to be for a while before he spoke. She had waited for hours, she could take a minute more. And after all, this was probably the last time he would see her. In a way, he felt a bit sad. The thought of her being just an ordinary girl, not some depraved ex porn star that could take anything down her throat without blinking, actually exited him. And on top of that, she was his friends girlfriend! Maybe he should have been softer on her, to try to lure her into it, to make her feel safe when in fact she wasn't? No, that would not have been fair to her. This was for the best.

"Before you tell me what kind of girl you are, let me say this. The first type, the sluts, don't know where to set limits because the don't know them self, and they always end up abused and taken advantage of. They end up broken and scarred. The second type, the bitches, think they are in control, but they never get what they want. They search and search but never finds it. They end up hollow and dissatisfied. The third type, the slaves, find their peace in submitting. They end up serene and satisfied." He looked down at the body in the pool of mud. "Where will you end?"

He left, leaving her there, soaking in the mud, nude and completely unaware. It felt like forever but it was only just an hour. The tightness of the collar around her neck was uncomfortable. Every time she tried to breathe, she could feel the strain of the collar. Every time she tried to move a little bit, the little leash attached to it pulled which led to even more discomfort for the slightest of movement which proved its strain around her neck. It enhanced it more. She literally couldn’t move much.

Chloe wasn’t weak but neither was she impervious to the cold. And as the time wore on and he still didn’t come to get her, it got colder all because of her current situation. Nude, drenched in mud and the smell of that dank beer becoming more prominent for some reason—probably because that’s all she could think about and how ghastly she looked because of it—and as it grew darker, the mud became cold. That’s what made it even colder. It was like she was surrounded by cold so it stuck to her bare skin even more. Her hands rubbed her arms gently, trying to stimulate some warmth but at that point, it was pointless. At that point, whatever she had been thinking about had dissipated and all she could think about was being warm again. Chloe always loved the cold but that was because she had the option of putting on more clothes. Right now, she’d give anything to be able to put on some pants and a shirt, just to feel more than the chilling cold directly against her skin which was riddled with goosebumps.

It got worse. It started raining and that’s what made it even colder. At this point, she thankfully got rinsed off the mud and the staunch beer, even wiping herself in her hair, her arms, her entire body to rid of the disgustingness and she felt clean and wholesome all over again but then she felt even more cold. What was he doing? Was he going to leave her out here in the rain all day? All night? Did he not realize that this is exactly how someone would catch pneumonia? By being out in the cold with even colder rain? Was he trying to kill her? Eliminate her so that Henry would be back to his old self and want to hang out with his friends again, want to go to these parties, get drunk, bang a really submissive slut and call it a night at the end? Was that what he wanted? The thought added chills to her. Chloe could feel her heart beginning to speed up in its beating speed and she swallowed hard, harder than normal because of the restraint of the collar.

Her insides began to shiver and shake, her arms wrapped around herself and she looked around her a little warily, her blue eyes always looking back to the patio doors to see some possible movement and life where he may emerge and bring her out of this slum and hell. No such luck. For now it really seemed like she was out there forever, definitely more than an hour. When he had put her out there and kept her there, it had been day time. It was night time and raining. She never felt more cold, never felt more discouraged and never felt more so demeaned. It was true, not to say never, but in this case, it was true. She was pure vanilla, straight from the bean. This was proof.
The moment he emerged however, and he was soon standing right there before. Why he had a hose, she did not know because she felt she had been drenched in the water enough. She was clean from the mud and the beer but she was shivering.

Chloe didn’t look at him at all as he spoke. She started thinking again while listening to him. Did she want to do this? Even if she had made up her mind, it had been before she was put through this for as long as she had been, the entire day basically. Then she started thinking about Henry all over again, how happy he may be if she did this, how happy she’d be because she properly proved a point and learned just how much she would enjoy this. But with this guy? It was only for a week, until Henry came back, so she’d be prepared, so she could give him the best welcome home possible, one he’d probably never expect. Was it all worth it though?

He finished his words and she looked up at him finally, blinking her eyes a little bit tiredly before her lips parted and she spoke. “The third type.” She said softly, tilting her head to the side curiously. “I don’t intend to tell you to fuck off as you release me. I don’t intend to leave. I came this far. Froze. And I’m here and I don’t plan on going anywhere.” Her voice shook as she said it but not because she was scared or about to cry. She was just cold out of her mind.

“So will you do it? Will you train me?” She asked and then swallowed hard, the uncomfortable feeling of her body shaking within and impacting her words becoming prominent. “Will you make me yours?” She almost whispered now.

“For. A. Week.” And she said it slowly for the purpose so he understood this wasn’t a life choice. But a choice simply for the week. This was a week long arrangement that was asking for.

She had gone for the easy alternative, picking the one that sounded like the right one. There were women, and men for that matter, that were truly submissive, in fact he had met quite a few of them, but they were rare. Most who claimed to be were in fact looking for something else, and there were no question about what group this particular specimen belonged to. Even her own words betrayed her: I came this far. Froze. And I’m here and I don’t plan on going anywhere. So she stayed because she couldn't give up once she started, not because she truly wanted to give in. She did this to keep her power, not to give it up! Obviously she wanted to prove to her self that she was worthy. Worthy to be Henry's girl. This had nothing to do with her craving his dominance, or anyone's dominance for that matter, this was just about her and her boyfriend. Her will to submission was pure fake, that was easy to tell. But he had fucked plenty of girls that were pure fake before, he did not mind. Usually, they did not get what they came for, but he got his fun, and that was the only thing he cared about.

Her choice of category might have been predictable, but her determination to go on caught him off guard. The possibility that she would still be begging him to train her had crossed his mind, but he had quickly written it off as being about as likely as being struck by lightning. And yet, there she was, in the mud, almost completely naked, the torn open white top the only cloth remaining on her body, shivering a little from the cold, basically asking him to take her as his slave.

He bent down to disconnect the chain from the pole, using it to lead her out of the pool of mud, and then, with a sudden jerk, to swing her up on her feet. He let go of the chain, and the heavy string of iron links came to rest between her breasts. Like a cold serpent it continued to graze her soft skin down over her belly, the last link resting against the crest of her pussy.

After having backed off a bit, he aimed the hose at her chest, and turned the water on, watching the high pressurized stream of cold water hit her breasts and splash in all directions. The rain had done a good job in cleaning up the dirty mess that she had become, but after all she had been standing in the mud and he did not want to bring any of her filth into his home.

"I will ask you the same question in seven days. We'll see if the answer is the same." he said, letting the stream of water move over her breasts and down her belly and legs. "And yes, I will train you, if you accept the rules." He directed the stream at her crotch. "There is really only one important rule, the rest are corollaries, and that is that you do whatever I tell you to. There's no limits - if I say it, you do it." The stream of cold water bombarded her pussy while he spoke,. "And if I am not satisfied with your enthusiasm, I will strip you naked, cuff your hands, gag your mouth and let you walk home with a sign saying 'FUCK FOR FREE' hanging around your neck." There was nothing in his voice betraying the bizarre nature of what he said, he sounded like he was just talking about the weather, not threatening her with inhumane punishment.

He made a circle motion with his hand in the air, signalling for her to turn around so he could get her back clean as well. "And some practicalities. You are not allowed to stand or walk unless I give you direct permission to - you crawl on all four. You must mind your language. First, you address me as 'sir'. Second, you can not use your own name or words like 'I' or 'me'. You use 'horny cum dump', 'pathetic whore' and suiting names like that instead. And of course, if you brake the rules, or just displease me in any way, you will be punished."

He turned the hose of, the rapid stream of water subsiding, and dropped it to the ground. "On your knees, facing me." He clapped his hands two times to make her hurry up. "This is your last chance to turn back. Do you accept to be my slave for the next seven days?"

She didn’t know what he was thinking, what he was going to do or what he would say. He was completely unpredictable and as she looked at him, suddenly feeling so small as she waited, Chloe really began to wonder if she could do this. That maybe she could get out of it really quickly. The thoughts of living a full-of-vanilla-sex with her boyfriend for life or until he dumped her were better than going through this. That he breaking up with her because on his trip he found some kinky whore would be more than willing to do all the things he liked because she was a true submissive bitch and Chloe was just the laughing stock. She’d rather face that than this. There it was then. That painful feeling inside of her that absolutely feared that. Losing Henry. She wasn’t the kind of girl who lived her life solely for her man, or for a man, and didn’t know how to coexist or even exist without one.

No, she had always been an independent girl, took care of her family while she put herself through school because they couldn’t really afford it and she was still paying off student loans but it was a lot easier than she expected it to be and even during college, she was more buried in her books than in her looks or her social life. For her twenty-first birthday, she was dragged out by her roommate and some girl friends who got her totally drunk. They told her that she made out with Kenny the bartender and all Chloe knew of that night as a memento were the really chapped and swollen lips she had because she had made out with Kenny the bartender practically all night long until she finally passed out.

It was a year after she graduated from high school when she met Henry and she was in such disbelief that he’d ever talk to a girl like her. She knew right off the bat. He was something dangerous that every girl like her could only fantasize inappropriately about being with and he was the dangerous and sexy beast that ravaged her for the first time ever a month later. She was hooked and he seemed to be hooked on her. She figured it was the idea of doing something as pure, innocent and virginal as she was that her sole sexual encounter before him was making out with Kenny the bartender when she was wasted out of her mind on her 21st birthday. Sad. Real sad. She’d bee with him long enough, with Henry, and she loved him. A girl like her would do anything for a man she truly loved and truly loved Henry, Chloe did.

A small groan came from Chloe with how sharply he yanked on the chair which coincidentally and rather purposely brought her to her feet. Her hands pulled the soaked and sodden flaps of her shirt tightly pulled together. She was still cold but now she was kind of filled with a little bit of warmth just knowing that she may be going inside. She was looking forward to it, wanting it so badly, more than she ever wanted something in her life.
However it was not exactly at all what he going to do. No, he felt the need to torture her even further and spray her with a high pressed and powered water from the hose. She squealed and her hands came in front of her as if trying to stop the water from touching her but obviously to no avail. It was a harsh hit to her breasts but then it felt kind of warm, though that was mostly because of the fact it was basically stinging against her already cold skin.

Much to her surprise, she could actually hear him over the water, wiping her face as the water collected on it, causing her eyeliner to run even more until soon enough with the water and all the wiping of her face, there was no eyeliner left. Another squeal came from her, but not as loudly, as he lowered the hose to her stomach and legs and she panted softly, as the new sensation of cold licked through her. He explained the rules as he was doing this to her, her eyes going wide when she felt the rough stream at her crotch. Oh. Oh, that felt so good and she didn’t want it to stop. She looked like she was really enjoying it too. In that moment, she had no idea what to do with her hands. She was kind of trying not to touch herself but at the same time completely distracted with the water and the fact he was spouting the rules, the rules that she had a feeling he wouldn’t want to repeat again so she had to actually listen, despite her blooming desire now.

Chloe took it all in, turning when he said to turn after the little motion and rather squealing again, she kind of moaned feeling the water against her back, backside and lower, the shirt she wore slung tightly to her slender frame. She took in all the rules, didn’t argue and turned around slowly when the hose finally turned off and she looked at him. She was drenched, a little bit shaky still as the nighttime breeze washed over her while she was so wet and rather tentatively, moved to him and slowly got down onto her knees, facing him and looked at him. Her teeth were chattering a little bit and she forced herself to stop, swallowing hard and she nodded, looking down. “Yes.” Good, at least he got the point that it was only for a week.

Even she knew that it was quite the predetermined answer to say that she wanted to be the third type. Chloe knew that going into this, she was so not the third type at all. The third type of submissive. She was the second. That was just so obvious that it’d only be pathetic and sad to deny it. She just hoped to come out of this as the third type, the type that Henry wanted, the type she kind of wanted to be and the type that would just show that girls like Chloe had secrets too and it was those secrets she both feared and felt embarrassed for. The kind of secrets she would never want to admit to Henry she really liked and wished he wouldn’t see her as a delicate little flower that had to be treated right into his boredom. The kind of secrets that she could be proud of and not feel embarrassed of and really enjoy. Truth was, she was excited for this. The other truth was she was terrified, nervous and incredibly anxious.

Wasn’t it allowed? She was about to tread unknown water. For all she knew there could be a mean and hungry shark with one hell of a bite. As she thought this, she looked up at Adam and all she saw was this big hungry shark or grizzly just ready to go ‘CHOMP’ down on her. The very thought had her scared but also kind of deliciously tingling inside.

It was all so twisted, so very twisted. Twisted, not stirred or shaken.

Adam shook his head and chuckled as he watched the wet girls reaction to the attention her pussy suddenly got from the stream of water, or maybe more correctly, from him. At first he thought she was only faking it, trying to act like some kind of porn star to impress on him, but after a while it became clear to him that this was in fact her natural response. Naive, self centered, inexperienced, greedy, weak... You sure could accuse her for being all of that, but no one could say this wasn't a horny bitch! Well, she shouldn't get to have to much fun just quite yet, Adam thought as he instructed her to turn around.

By now, he had realized that she was in fact serious, she wasn't going to run away at the first chance. He was not quite sure if he thought that this was a good thing or a bad thing, though. On one hand, he would get to do whatever he wanted with that tight little body of hers - he could think of many uses for it, and a bulge started to form in his pants as he did. That, of course, went in the plus column. On the other hand, he had no idea about how Henry would react to this. The risk that he would see it as Adam corrupting and sleeping with his girlfriend was substantial, since it after all was just what he was about to do. It could lead to a lot of drama, and if there were something Adam hated, then it was drama. So that was a big minus. And on top of that, it was a big responsibility to take for such a long time.

Sure, Adam had done long term BDSM relationships before. He had first gotten into the hole thing while exploring and experimenting with his girlfriend back when he was young and confused, in his early 20's. They had done some crazy things together, being able to push the limits since they loved and trusted each other. But his hunger for more had spiraled out of control, his demands on her growing for every day, until she finally left him, not being able to take the pressure any more. He wondered what type she had been. She must have been a type two, he tried to convince himself, but he knew darn well that she had been the real thing. Anyway, since then he had never done any BDSM involving romance, well, to be honest, he had not done any romance at all. That did not mean he had not formed long term relationships - some of his slaves he had kept for years, sometimes he had even had two or three steady relationships at the same time. But that was all a long time ago now. Maybe it was the ease with which he could find willing girls that had made him lazy, or maybe it was the anonymity that exited him, but lately he seldom committed to anything lasting longer than the evening. When he met a girl, he followed the same simple routine: First, he got as much out of it for himself as possible, and after a while when he had got bored with the toy, he broke her down and left the pieces lying around on the floor for someone else to clean up. It suited him perfect - minimum investment, maximum reward.

The second she stuttered her "yes" with a voice so weak he could barely hear it, he knew that this would be different. He would still have his fun, and he still intended to brake her down piece by piece, of course, but he had to try to reassemble the pieces again to make something useful out of the body in front of him. Not that he cared for a second about that pathetic slut, no. But he owed it to Henry.

"That was probably the worst decision you have ever made and will ever do." he said in response to her acceptance of the deal. "But it's to late for you to do anything about it now, all you can do is to hope that Henry will still love you and help you heal when I let go of you in a week."

He picked up the chain, and started to walk her inside, having her follow him like a dog on a leach. He led her through the complete mess that was the living room to the equally filthy kitchen. As if the pool of beer on the floor and the dried blood in the sink was not enough, there were three plastic cock shaped dildos in shrill neon colors - pink, green and blue - ranging in size from big to huge standing in the plate rack. Every flat surface in sight had at least one bottle on it, and the kitchen was covered in a fume of alcohol.

Adam did not seem to mind the mess, however. He let go of the leach, and picked up his cell phone that he had left charging there earlier. He turned the camera on and directed it at the girl on the dirty floor, and started to explain. "To prove to Henry what a good girl you are, we will make a documentary, chronicling your training. For a first scene, you will explain to him what you have just agreed to, how far you have given me control over you." He could not help to laugh when he said it. "And don't forget the rules, darling."

As she looked up at him in response to what he said after she gave her consent to this, she gulped and the worst of all things worse flashed through her mind. It made her jaw fall to the ground and caused her to look down. And as she did, that terrifying vision flashed through her head. It wasn’t anything more than Henry coming home to her in the way she knew he’d enjoy but he just laughed. Then he threw a gasket and laughed some more but it wasn’t particularly funny since he didn’t find the situation hilarious at all. He was pissed off. Very angry. And at the end of it all, he was walking out, calling her the very names that Adam would call her and probably thought of and that was it. She went through that all for an entire week and what did it bring her? The end of her relationship.

Chloe swallowed the bile that had risen and she looked up at him meekly and things felt like they changed. This wasn’t for Henry at all. This was for her. So if in the end Henry left her after all of that, it wouldn’t matter. She got what she wanted and if it meant being single well at least she could be single and knowing she got the single greatest pleasure from a disgusting grizzly. Okay, maybe it wouldn’t be the single greatest pleasure but at least she was living for herself. Sure, it was instigated by the fact that Henry and even this Adam guy didn’t think she could do this. Well she could and despite the harsh words that this grizzly was saying to her, she was still here and she wouldn’t regret it. So what if Henry left her? There was a Chloe before Henry ever came around and there would be a Chloe if he left. Momma didn’t raise no fool.

He picked up the chain and as he began to walk, the chain was pulled and she was forced to walk on all fours like a dog and into his home. The moment she crawled in, the staunch scent of alcohol—and not the good kind—filled the house and she made a face but just kept her head down. She regretted keeping her head down since she didn’t want to know exactly how dirty the floors and carpets may be. That for a man who lived in a pretty large home, he didn’t know how to keep it clean. And that need for hygiene in her was desperate to go on a cleaning spree if it meant making this entire place sparkly clean and shiny and smelling like berries rather than disgusting alcohol but she refrained. Part of her hoped that’s what he’d make her do though, but it wasn’t for him, but for her peace of mind.

Chloe was very thankful to be inside because the moment the patio door closed and she was inside completely, she let out a soft sigh. It might have smelled but after being in the cold and the rain for a long time, it felt so good to be indoors and the shaking feeling she had left soon after. She felt so warm. Looking up at him, she bit her lower lip to see him directing his camera on his phone at her. Well what she knew was he was just on his phone but in her direction though she had a feeling he was taking a picture or recording something of her. She gulped and tilted her head to the side, feeling her breathing pick up but not out of the fact she might have been rather horny but because her heart started pounding, she felt her scalp prickle uncomfortably and it was all out of anxiety. She gulped again, audibly. “Y-You’re going to show Henry?” She breathed, her mouth closing and she breathing in and out through her nose.

Looking down, a small whimper came from her and she blinked her eyes a couple of times, one hand coming to run through her dripping wet hair, pulling it over one shoulder. She looked back up at him and cleared her throat. What was she to say? He was going to send this to Henry and her understanding was while she trained and by the time he came back, he’d know what she did. Whether he took it well or not, she was going to own up to it. If anything, this Adam was expecting her to fail and to laugh at her misery. Well she wasn’t going to give into that. She would try until she succeeded and at the end, well at the end there’d be a different Chloe who wasn’t afraid of the things she didn’t know and wouldn’t mind taking a risk more often. There’d be a Chloe who could rise to a challenge and just accept her sexuality.

“Do I say it? Say what you’ve told me, say what I’ve agreed to? That I’ve basically agreed to have another man whom I address as ‘Sir’ make me his slave for a week. I do as he says, follows the rules, or technically one rule only and its many sub-rules and if I succeed, I don’t get punished?” She said it so sarcastically too. She couldn’t help it. This guy had basically asked for it. Chloe did have a certain wit and charm to her and this was it. Her sarcasm.

Also a defense mechanism.

At first, Adam smiled politely when he heard the rebellious tone in her voice, even laughing a little as if they were two buddies that gave each other a though time, almost like he wanted to encourage her to do her worst. He was a bit dissatisfied that she did not spiral out of control even more, it would have been a great proof of what conditions he had to work with - like the disgustingly fat chick on the 'before' picture in ads for fake weight loss pills. Still, her attitude was far from acceptable. She was like a five year old girl who wanted to eat all the cookies but complained when her belly hurt - she wanted to learn how to submit, to be a good slave, but she did not want to go through all the pain, humiliation and effort it took. Sooner or later she would have to realize that there were nothing in this for her except blood, toil, tears and sweat, as the old prime minister had said. Well OK, he had to admit, there were at least another bodily fluid that should be added to the list for this particular occasion. He was curios to whether she would ever face that reality, and maybe that was the thing that attracted him to all this, that made him really wanna do his best with her, or maybe his worst was a more appropriate description. But in the end, whether or not she would be able to bring herself to do what she had to do was not important for him. If she did, he would get the satisfaction of knowing that he tamed the bratty bitch, and if she didn't, he would get to punish her for it. A lot. Heads, he won, tails, she lost.

When she had finished her little monologue, his face went from warm and friendly to cold, solid stone in less than a second. "Do as he says?" he quoted her with an interrogative voice. "Follow the rules?" he went on, this time louder. "The fucking first thing you do when you open your fucking mouth is to break the fucking rules?!" Adam was well aware that his choice of profanities were somewhat repetitive, but he though it did a good job at getting the message across. "You don't say 'i', you say 'this bimbo who's to fucking stupid to follow simple instructions' or 'the worthless fuckdoll' or whatever you think suits you." He sighed deep and shook his head, like a parent who had just told his kid not to eat candy before dinner for the thousandth time. In frustration, he gathered saliva in his mouth, and ended his rant by spitting down on her face, a large gob splashing out on her forhead, streams of the warm fluid running down into her eyes.

Putting down the phone for a while, he turned away from her and walked over to the sink, to open the cupboard where the trash can was. Apparently unaffected by the smell, he searched in the trash for a while, before he found what he was looking for - the used condom from last nights adventure with Linda or Emma or whatever her name was. Next he headed for the fridge, and found himself a cucumber. With a move he had made more times than he could count, it was almost like an instinct to him now, he pulled the condom down over the cucumber, but this time with the inside out, so the thing was covered in his sticky, cold, old semen. Satisfied with the result, he threw the protection clad vegetable down on the floor in front of the dripping wet, almost completely nude girl he had dragged inside.

He picked up the phone again, resuming the film. "Now let's give this another try, shall we, with an extra ingredients thrown in as punishment for your disobedience." His voice wasn't cold anymore, he was to amused by what he was about to witness to be able to keep it up. The film would be hilarious, and there were so many funny things he could do with it. Movie night with his friends would be a lot more fun, to begin with, and showing it on the projector the next time he hosted a party was bound to be a success as well. Zooming in on the poor girls face to catch her reaction, he started to give his instructions. "Explain to your little lover boy why you did this, what brought you here, while you lick that cucumber clean. Suck some on it as well, make yourself sexy and give us a peep show. After all, if I don't send Henry something hot to watch while he wank off he'll have to go out and find some random whore to bang, and you don't want that, do you?"

She couldn't fight the urge. His big ole grizzly bark didn't scare her but just made her roll her eyes. She rolled her eyes and even after she did it, she didn't think it was a big deal. Okay, 'breaking' her would probably prove to be a difficult task. She wasn't a spoiled princess but neither was she a mouse. Sure, she had the tendency of reverting into this mouse-like state when she was really terrified but right now she was just annoyed and perhaps the concept that went with this entire situation wasn’t entirely being grasped by her. It was like Chloe had this desire to just piss him off. Well yes, that was true. She wanted to piss him off and downright irritate him the way his mere presence alone irritated her—as well as his smell. It wasn’t smart. It was like having a death wish. However, she wasn’t going to back down. She still had the impression she was an equal. And he going off that she didn’t demean herself? She rolled her eyes again.

Chloe sat up on her knees, her hands on her legs as she saw him go for a moment. She stayed where she was like an obedient little pet on an outward projection but her mind was reeling with something else. Just the idea of Henry seeing this left a foul taste in her mouth. She wasn’t too sure how she was feeling about this. Not sure at all. She didn’t want him to know and she knew he’d never hurt her, never cheat on her, none of that. So she didn’t want him to know. Maybe she could convince Mr. Grizzly otherwise.

He returned, carrying a cucumber with a condom and by the looks of it, that condom was so not clean. As it was thrown in front of her, it thankfully stopped rolling to her just an inch before her knees and she looked down at it. Her face having fallen and the look on her face was priceless. Like someone just tossed a really smelly banana peel in front of her. He might as well have because this sight was just ghastly. Her finger came to the part that wasn’t covered by the condom and pushed it back, looking up at him with the same look like she smelled something bad. It then turned into this look like ‘Are you fucking kidding me?’ but she didn’t voice it.

Blinking her eyes a few times, she figured a distraction technique might be fun. Her arms folded over her stomach, her elbows touching her legs and she looked up at him, resting back on the heels of her feet. “No, I don’t. But I trust him and he wouldn’t do that to me.” Kind of like how you promised you wouldn’t go off to his ‘best friend’ and beg him to whip you into perfect submission? Ouch, her subconscious came back with a snarky vengeance and it bit and stung hard. She grimaced a little bit and sighed softly. Oh wait! You never made such a promise! Subconscious had to go.

Looking back down at the cucumber, she tilted her head and then smiled, like she just made a joke or something and was stifling a laugh. Yes, she wasn’t taking this seriously. She should have, after he left out in the cold rain, hosed her down and made her walk in like a dog. Perhaps that was the masochistic part of it. She liked the pain, in a sense. And maybe she just like pissing him off. Maybe she was doing whatever she could to just make him snap. Like he wasn’t a grizzly already, she wanted to amplify that to a million. Oh, just what could he possibly do?

Picking up the cucumber by the end that wasn’t covered by the used condom, she watched as the cold semen stuck to the floor in a string as she picked it up and caused her to frown in disgust. She picked the end of the condom with the fingers of her other hand and peeled it off, tossing it at his feet Holding it up to her mouth, she looked up at him with such a defiant and deviant look in her eyes as her pink tongue came out and licked up the side of the cucumber and a satisfied grin appeared on her face, looking up at him daringly, challengingly.

Tails. She loose. Without knowing it, she had answered the question Adam had been asking himself. No, she did not realize what she had asked for, but she was going to get it anyway. Out there, in his backyard, she had seemed so convinced for a while. There were something in the tone of her voice when she declared herself to be of the third type, something about the look in her eyes when she had accepted to be his slave, that had fooled him to believe that she was the real thing. But this, it just proved that she was a unsuspecting blonde princess who could not even imagine a world without her kingdom. He cursed himself for being so foolish - he really thought he was better at judging peoples character than this. Well, in the end it really didn't matter, he would just get to have his fun with her a lot quicker this way.

Adam planned on playing this cool. Scare her a little bit, inflict some pain, but stay cold and detached so she don't think she can play any games with him. However, when she pealed the condom off and threw it at his feet, he lost it. Fuck planning, fuck cold and detached. He was going on instinct now, but judging from his past his instincts had not been a good leader, especially not when he was angry. And right now he was angry, furious. He could not remember when he had been this angry last time, maybe it wasn't since back in primary school when he had beaten up a class mate who had called him stupid. Adam was not a violent man by nature, but that time he had burst, and afterwards he could hardly remember what he had done. He hoped this was not going to be a repetition of that, but for some reason he could not help but to let his emotions take over the control. Maybe it was because she had managed to convince him that she was something she in fact was not, that she had impressed him but turned out to be fake. He was angry at himself for letting himself be mislead by this bitch, but she was the one who would have to pay the price for it.

"If it's this crap he has to put up with, it wouldn't surprise me if he did." he said as he put down the phone on the floor, leaning it against the wall so it would still capture everything that happened. He might need it for future reference. Then he grabbed a fist full of her hair, and used it to push her head down to the floor, so she ended up with her ass sticking up in the air. Under normal circumstances, he would have done this carefully, ensuring that he did not bang her head hard to the floor, but now he's movements were fast, forceful and uncontrolled. He did not even bother to check if she was OK or if he had hurt her, instead he put a foot on her face to keep her in place. Her otherwise so pretty face was now squeezed between his bare, dirty sole and the floor, on the exact spot where most of the cum from the condom had dripped down.

He gave her ass, that was so aptly on display, a hard slap and then snatched the cucumber from her hands. Without a word, the only sound he made was his increasingly heavy breathing, he proceeded to place the tip of the thick green rod between her ass cheeks. "Don't you wish you had that cum as lube now, whore?" he asked, just as he pushed down, forcing the vegetable into her petite body. He had to press down harder on her face with his feet to prevent her hole body from moving because of the pressure, and even though he used all of his strength he still only got the tip in. "Is this really what you wanted Henry to see you like?" he asked, forcing another inch of the cucumber into her torn open ass. Had he been in a calmer state, he would have reflected on the fact that the force he had to use to get it into her tight hole probably would be reflected in the level of pain she experienced, and that maybe he ought to check on how she was doing, but right now he didn't give a fuck. He was lost in his own world of rage, and the connection to the real world just kept getting weaker. His field of vision narrowed down until all he could see was the cucumber sticking out of her ass like an over sized dildo, and all he could hear was his own voice.

"Why the fuck do you lie to me, fuckface?" Another thrust, another inch. "Why do you say you want to learn how to submit when you just want to bitch?" Another inch. "What's fucking wrong with you, slut?" Another inch. In his mind he thought of his voice as calm, but he suspected that maybe he was in fact screaming at the top of his lungs, because he could hardly get the words out and his sentences was cut off by his wheezing breaths. "Is this what you fucking want?" Another inch. "Do you want me to hurt you?" Another inch. It was getting harder and harder to push it down her asshole, but as he egged on himself deeper and deeper into his frenzy he grew stronger and stronger. "Do you want to suffer?" Another inch. "Because I swear to God I will make you suffer!"

Maybe he should have decided when to stop in advance, but he had not done that, so now he just kept on going.

There it was. Chloe could see it in his eyes and she felt an odd sense of glee bubble up inside of her and explode. She ran her tongue along the cucumber again before his thundering anger prevailed down upon her. She wanted to laugh, she wanted to giggle, there was even a hint of a smile on her face. She liked it. She didn’t know why. There was always a sense of something twisted inside every human at some point and this was hers. She liked pain. She always loved it when Henry would spank her. That was probably the most of which he would do to her because he never held back. Because at the end of sexy time in bed, depending on the position, both ass cheeks would be red and she marveled in that delicious tingling sensation that took over her entire being. It was something for her to really enjoy and relish.

She was quickly proven wrong though and whatever trace of a smile was wiped off of her face. It might as well have been slapped off of her face. Before she knew it, her hair was pulled rather roughly and her face was pushed down into the carpet. It had to be on the spot where the cum from that disgusting condom soaked into but it’s not like she opened her mouth and her tongue fell out. No, her mouth was closed for the most part, lips parted and her breathing had gone from normal to intense and quick just like that.

Her eyes closed and she squeezed them shut tightly, her teeth capturing her lower lip hard and she let out a full cry as his hand came down hard on her bottom. Ooh, that just sent delicious tingles straight to her arousal that was increasingly growing wet. She had to stifle a moan or well try to because a bit of a moan came out from her. Yes. She answered mentally but made a small “Hmm” sound vocally to convey her answer without thoroughly answering. Her eyes opened half way and she inhaled in a sharp breath of air into her lungs, only to exhale through her nose. Feeling the tip of the cucumber at her virginal ass entrance, she gasped. No, he wouldn’t. No, she wouldn’t even let Henry do that. Not yet at least. He wanted to and she tried. He was in the middle of properly prepping her, preparing her. Her hands gripped the carpet to the best of her ability since it wasn’t loose strands and she felt her head pounding through her chest and her pulse so eminent in her head.

“Oh…Oh!” She groaned out but pain coursed through her body and she was very thankful she was only on her knees and not on her feet. She wouldn’t last, not if he continued. Which he did. His questions and harsh name calling didn’t go ignored but now she was a bit preoccupied. He pushed in again and she let out a loud whimper, closing her eyes tightly. They started to water. No, this was no longer what she wanted. She liked pain but this was indescribable and unbearable. “Ah!” She her mouth opened when she felt get edged in further and her nails and fingers dug further into the carpet. Her legs started to shake a little bit and she panted softly. A couple of tears fell down and she sniffled and exhaled audibly. He kept going deeper and deeper but the deeper he went, each push filled her painfully but soon the pain started to very slowly leave and soon she was once again very heavily aroused. She was practically dripping wet in between her legs and her breathing was erratic like a ‘bitch in heat’ as he might dub at some point—it seemed appt since she was collared, on a chain-leash and he did make her walk like a dog on all fours back into the house.

She managed to register what was happening to her, somewhat enjoying the fact he was being so cruel and heartless. Well she wouldn’t have to worry about liking him through all of this. His anger, temper and wrath was terrifying but it was kind of a turn-on too. A soft moan came from her and her eyes opened slowly, blinking. “This…fucking…whore…” She gulped through her pants. “wants no mercy. More. More. Give this dirty slut more. Please.”

And so it began.

Again, she surprised him and turned everything he thought he knew about her upside down. He had expected her to conform to the rules, they all did eventually, but he had expected her to do it while pleading for him to stop, as a way to buy herself out of her misery. No matter how hard he tried to wrap his head around this girl, he could not do it. She was just an ocean of contradictions, switching between hot and cold quicker than an insecure teenager in love. Fortunately for him, he would get to stick his dick into the slut regardless of her temperature.

Or maybe this was just another of her charades? Maybe she was bluffing to make him believe that she was on his side now, that she didn't need any punishment? He did not doubt for a second that she was not beyond playing any kinds of games to get her will through. Instinctively he reached down with his hand to feel her pussy out. That exercise cleared all doubts in one second - this slut was horny, it was as simple as that. He easily sank two fingers all the way into her hot snatch, lubricated by her abundant juices. "What an eager little strumpet!" he exclaimed and laughed. He slowly pulled his fingers out of her, going directly for her clit instead. He pushed the hood back, and brushed his thick thumb in circles around her bud a few laps before rubbing it directly. "Judging from how wet you get, maybe it isn't you who should worry about Henry finding himself a whore, it is he who should worry about you being one and doing just about anything to get off." As he ended the sentence, he stopped his circular motion, and instead pinched her clit hard between his thumb and index finger, twisting it around to further the pain even more. At the same time, he thrust the cucumber even deeper into her forced open asshole.

He had no intention of giving her pussy any more attention, at least not any of the pleasurable kind. She had done nothing to deserve anything beyond teasing followed by pain, not relief. She was far away from getting any kind of reward, very far. Instead, he slapped her pussy a last time before he abandoned it, and went on to work with the cucumber. This time he slowly pulled it out until only a few inches remained inside her, just to push it back into her again. This time it was much easier to get it to slide down, and just with one thrust he got it even deeper down than he had before. He repeated the exercise, pounding her ass rhythmically, making sure that the improvised toy sank a little bit deeper into her tormented body with every push. He had to move his foot from her face to her neck to keep the rag doll that was her body from being hurled across the room by his violent thrusts. Without him noticing, he was to caught up in the act, the pressure from his foot clamping down on her neck pressed her throat together, restricting her air flow even more than the tight collar already did. "Keep begging if you want it to keep coming, assgirl." he growled.

As he looked up from his newly acquired toy for a short second, he realized someone was standing in front of them, watching. Sophie. Emma. Or was it Charlotte? He had no idea for how long she had been there, but judging by the entertained smile over her brightly red painted lips it must have been for a while. She was still nude from yesterdays fun, whatever it was they had done, or maybe he should say he had done to her or made her do - his memory was still a bit foggy. The girl, who seemed to be not much older than twenty, was slim, bordering to emaciated. In combination with the pale tone of her skin it made her look a little brittle, as if she would fall into pieces just by the lightest touch. Her tits, however, made up for that shortcoming in her looks: round, firm, big, and obviously fake. He must have taken a liking to them last night as well, because they had red stripes in all directions all over them, witnessing of a thorough treatment with the single tail. She must have liked it too, because she had brought the tool down with her, letting it rest nonchalantly over her right shoulder. Her long blonde hair was still in a mess, but the calm look on her face together with the steady but playful gaze of her blue eyes gave her an aura of confidence, contrasting the frail look of her body.

"Oh, good morning princess. Did you sleep well?" Adam asked, just as he pushed the cucumber down to a new depth record into Chloe. "Yeah... And I see you have started your morning routine already." she replied, giggling.

An audible gasp came from her as she felt his fingers tease her slit, shivers running up her spine. That along with what he was doing with the cucumber—by the way she’d never look at one the same, let alone ever want to eat one again—was making her feel things she could hardly fathom. It was something more than she ever experienced, something so wrong, something that others may run screaming for the hills because of and she was starting to maybe taste the fascination, having gotten just a small inkling for it. She was beginning to make sense why Henry or this big ole Grizzly had such a fascination and desire towards it. Giving or denying, both were so enticing. Giving, because the needs were supposed satisfied. Denying because it’s like what he was doing; giving her a taste but not letting her have it all and that’s what aroused her even more. That just when she thought she could grab onto it, it was gone faster than when it started.

She moaned softly, feeling like she could squirm. She wanted more. She enjoyed the denying but at the same time, Chloe wanted it more and more. Her desire for it heightened and she never thought she could want something as bad as she wanted this, so bad was her need and desire to be fulfilled and satisfied. It was shocking, astounding really since she usually felt she was rather together-together about herself. Right now, snhe was letting loose and it felt good. It felt good not to be in control of herself. She wasn’t too sure how she felt about relinquishing control to someone else but right now, it wasn’t so bad—foot or no foot on her face. She cried out in pleasure when the cucumber was pushed even deepe deep in her belly when he slapped her soaking wet slit and she bit down on her lower lip so not to fully lose herself. Part of her was thinking she had to not give in completely but the other part was thinking to simply fuck it and give in. Be his little slut that deserved everything he was going to do to her because it was too good to pass up. That was the major masochist in her. The one that liked it and that was nearly gyrating her ass in the air just to have it. Like how kids raised their hands to get the teacher’s attention, she was wriggling her bottom to get his attention.

She could have gone flying with the intensity of which he was driving that cucumber in and out and she couldn’t keep quiet no matter how hard she tried. She bit her lower lip so hard to the point that she drew a little bit of blood because this punishing rhythm was so not what she was expecting. It took her for a whirl, like this mind-boggling and body-crushing whirl. Her eyes were shut tightly and it was both painful and downright pleasurable. A fifty-fifty experience. She almost couldn’t take it but she wanted it just for the pleasure it brought her. Henry was right. Anal was divine—strangely divine.
Although it took a different turn when his foot left her cheek and to her neck. She gasped but it came out as rasps like she couldn’t breathe. Well from how tight the collar was and that he was a man more than twice her size perhaps, yeah it wasn’t so far fetched that he could crush her neck from this right now. She clawed at the carpet, unable to breathe very well and no longer did she feel any pleasure she was so blinded by the fact that she couldn’t breathe. Her body struggled and she managed a whimper but it didn’t seem loud enough.

Her hands seemed to finally find their purpose that rather scratching and clawing at the ground, she could try to pry his foot, his heel off of her neck. So her hands moved to clasp around his ankle and she tried to budge and push him off. It didn’t seem possible at the moment until he seemed to address another. Normally, she should feel embarrassed especially since it sounded like a female whom he was actually kind to but right now she was fixated that she couldn’t breathe and this Grizzly wouldn’t get the fuck up off of her. But now came a moment when he took a moment’s break from her and she used that to push his foot of her. She managed to at least lift it so she could shift her upper torso away from it and in doing so, dropping his foot on the carpet and her hands came around her neck. She couldn’t actually touch the skin. It was covered by the collar but she was coughing and breathing hard and fast. Absentmindedly, she reached over to pull the cucumber out of her ass and tossed it away from her. She lay curled up on her side, trying to find the function of her lungs again. In, one, two, three. Out, three, four, five. She repeated that in her head and her eyes closed half way.

The pain that remained coursed through her body. She might need to sit on a bag of peas after that.

Adam smiled genuinely at the girls reply. "Oh, don't mind her, it's just this stray bitch that I had to take care off. She's been a pain in my ass all morning so I figured I should be a pain in hers to even things out." he explained in a friendly voice, trying to gloss over the whole situation, as if there was nothing strange with the fact that he was indeed fucking some moaning chicks brain out with a cucumber. But to be honest, in this house, it wasn't such a strange event after all, and the casual way in which the girl handled the whole absurd situation implied that she was no stranger to the culture Adam was a part of.

Then Adam noticed what the stray dog had done with the cucumber: removing it without his permission. Sure, he hadn't told her not to, but still he thought she should be able to get that one without explicit instructions. Could she never do anything right? Was it an act of defiance, or was she just to naive to understand? No matter what, he could not let it pass. "Sorry darling, I have to take care of this, just a second." he said, not really succeeding in concealing his anger when he talked to the nude stranger.

"Why don't you take the cam?" he added, pointing towards his mobile. "Oooh, where can I buy the DVD?" she asked with a girlish laugh as she picked the phone up. Sophie, as Adam had started to think of her as, even though he was by no means sure that that was her actual name, was eager to fulfill the role as cameraman that Adam had cast her in. She positioned herself to get the best view, making sure to capture every second on film.

Turning away from Sophie, he looked down at the pathetic little pile of bone and meat that lay at his feat, still shivering, trying to regain her breath. "What the fuck do you think you are doing, twat?" he snarled at her, with the friendly and flirty tone his voice had possessed seconds ago nowhere to be seen. Picking up the cucumber with his left hand and the leash with his right, he used the chain to pull her to her feet with a swift jerk. Even though he had her do a balance act on her toes like some scruffy ballet dancer, she was still considerably shorter than him, her crown at the same height as his jaw. "Whatever I stuff into your filthy body, you gladly accept." he said in a preaching voice, hitting her over her left cheek with the now gooey cucumber. "Because your body..." He hit her again, over the right cheek this time. "...is now my property. And I do whatever I fucking want with it." A third hit struck her right cheek. "Do you fucking understand?" He was spitting the words out, uncontrollably spraying his saliva out into the air and down on her face. "So you better come up with a good apology or I swear to god I will..." He did not end the sentence; he just stood there, snorting like an enraged bull about to attack, watching her with frosty, judging eyes.

Back
Top Bottom