Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling (Candira and Sinner)

(Aww, that's okay. Life happens. Thanks for picking back up with me again.)

Cora smiled at his compliment, having just barely recovered from all his compliments. She couldn't remember the last time a man had seemed quite so interested in her, much less let her know how much he seemed to want her. She tried to remind herself that he was just thankful that he had a place to live and a warm meal--even clothes and regular shower things. He was just trying to make it easy on the both of them...but as much as she wanted to believe that was the case, she remained unconvinced. It may have been his erection that tipped her off, or simply the way he'd looked at her all day, but he seemed to like her quite a bit.

Apparently, she hadn't lost her touch in the way of pasta preparations. His compliment was another boost to her ego--one which had taken quite a battering as of late. "Well thank you." She flashed a dazzling smile his way, glad that she could make him feel at home and please him with a simple dish like this one. If he was this excited, though, she got the impression that his lack of preferences in food might have meant he wasn't used to eating well. "I take it you don't cook a lot, though. It's a pretty simple recipe..."

He smiled at her words as they caused a flash of memory to a time when things were much simpler. "sometimes my dear it is the simplest things the smallest gestures that can be the most wonderful and mean the most to a person who needs them." he spoke slowly with a gentle smile on his face as he continued to eat the pasta. Once he had cleared the plate of every last bite he looked up at her with a gentle smile. "the food was wonderful and I thank you again for everything you're doing for me' he stood and took his plate to the sink rinsing it off 'I wish i had some way to repay your great kindness". After washing the dishes he used and putting them away he turned back to look down at her his gaze once again hungry for her more then it was for the food.

Cora couldn't remember the last time she'd given someone comfort like this. No one seemed to need her lately for anything other than her actual job. Things at her workplace had become quite stressful lately, and today everything seemed to have gone wrong until he pulled her out of the path of a car. That she was so serene at the end of a horrible day was a small miracle, and she only had one person to thank for it.

And he was being the best house guest she'd ever had. She smiled and finished off her plate, about to clear the table, when he stood up and took his own. She smiled at him and his willingness to help out, finding that he was full of surprises. "Thanks, Alex. You didn't have to do that, but I appreciate it." And just as she was pulling away from the table, he turned back at her with that ravenous look on his face. She blushed, finding it difficult to look away from him. He was so handsome, so kind, and so clearly interested in her.

Her eyes met the intensity of his gaze and she stared into them. He wanted to repay her kindness. Nothing came to mind that she could ask for. She cleared her throat and lifted her plate and glass, bringing them over to the sink, standing next to him. She could almost feel the heat coming off of his skin. More than she could have known, she wanted to know what it would be like to have his arms around her again--you know, when her life wasn't actually in danger. "Your company is more than enough," she said with a smile.

He watched as she walked toward him with her dishes and felt his blood race at the simple sight of her moving towards him. She was being so kind to him it left him at a loss of words for a brief moment as he tried to think of some way he could do something to help make her life easier. With nothing coming to mind he sighed inwardly before looking down at her. The moment his eyes locked with hers he felt himself moving though he wasn't aware of willing it to do so. Before he could stop himself he reached out to her and pulled her tight against his body dipping his head down to capture her lips and kiss her. The kiss was gentle and slow but when he pulled away from her he felt like it had gone by far to fast. "I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have done that" he said as he turned away from her and began to exit the kitchen his face red from embarrassment and fear not knowing how she would react to his kiss.

Cora had just set her dishes in the sink when he pulled her to him. She blushed deeply and her brain shut down for a moment as his lips met hers in a delicious kiss. Though she was pressed tightly against him, she wasn't trapped and his lips were gentle--not demanding. Warmed inside and out, she slowly melted into the kiss, returning it. Her eyes slipped closed as her hands rested on his biceps and she wished he would keep her there like that for a long while.

But it ended all too quickly, leaving her stunned, a little dazzled, and a little confused. He pulled away, apologizing as he left her there, staring at his back. When her legs strengthened a bit and she had the power of speech on her side again, she followed him. "Alex...you don't have to be sorry," she said softly, hardly believing what was coming out of her mouth. She should probably have been upset that he'd take advantage of her, but she'd felt a spark of attraction between them since he'd saved her that day.

What was the point of living if you didn't live? So she pressed on. "Actually, I'd been wondering what it might be like to kiss you." Well, that was embarrassing. Did that even the playing field at all? Maybe not. "I liked it. A lot. And I don't think I'd be upset if you did it again," she said, smiling shyly. There. That was better, right? She was telling the truth, and frankly, she couldn't imagine a woman turning Alex away. She'd be crazy to do it herself.

Stopping at the sound of her voice he turned and looked down the hallway seeing that she had followed him from the kitchen. He was left speechless as he heard her words his body hardening instantly in reaction to what she said. He gulped as he looked down at her taking a single step closer. "I'm not sure how to explain it but since I met you I had the strongest urge to kiss you and see if those lips were as decadent as I had assumed they would be" he spoke gently but there was still a unsatisfied hunger in his eyes and mildly present in the tone of his voice. Unsure about what he should do next he decided to chance it and took another step towards her before he dipped his head down to capture the ambrosiac taste of her lips upon his. His arms slid gently around her frame as he held her close enjoying the taste of her lips, the smell of her hair, and the lack of judgement he felt coming from her.

When he said things like that, it was hard to think straight. It wasn't every day a sweet, kind, ridiculously sexy man like Alex showed her the time of day. And frankly, he'd been so good to her in the short time they'd known each other that it seemed silly to deny him a kiss. Especially when she wanted it. And oh, she wanted it badly. Her heart beat faster as he came near and she blushed just a little at his words, the look in his eyes. Cora had never consciously felt this level of longing before. He was amazing.

Then his lips were on hers and she was kissing him back, her arms slipping around his neck while he held her close. Her soft lips parted in a sigh, giving his tongue permission if he wanted it. She yielded completely, letting him take what he wanted and giving him her passion in return. Her eyes closed as she fed him soft but passionate kisses, the scent of his soap still fresh on his skin. She stayed close as her fingers ran through his hair, feeling safe, but so needy.

After a long moment, she pulled away just a little, her green eyes opening to look at him again, her breath just a little heavier. "I felt the same way...and just so you know, they are," she said with a little smirk, her voice soft. She wasn't sure what to do now--what he wanted, so she would let him take the lead when he wanted it. For the time being, she was glad to spend time with him.

Alexander smiled down at her the hardness of his body pressed against her he couldn't believe how good it felt just to hold her in his arms. "so um what happens now?" he asked unsure of what the proper next step was. He knew that something in him felt an unyielding urge to tear her clothing from her and throw her on the table so he could experience all the pleasures her body had to offer. A more reasonable part of his mind made him wonder if that action would be inappropriate and result in her disliking him.

She blushed softly at the question and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. We could do that again," she offered, smiling softly at the idea of kissing him again. It was very appealing. "We could get to know each other a little better..." she was hesitant to bring up the idea of doing anything more. It was one thing to be swept up in the moment, but it was entirely another matter to sleep with someone she'd just met--someone who would be living with her and working with her.

Still, it was awfully tempting to just tell him that she wanted more. That she needed him. Good lord, did she. It had been awhile since she'd had anyone, and just being in his arms like this sent heat to her core. But now wasn't the time. Not yet. It was still too soon. Damn it!

"What would you like to do?" she asked, knowing that if he wanted more from her she wouldn't be able to turn him down.

Alex stood silently for a moment as he looked down at her his mind abuzz with so many thoughts he couldn't even began to process them. "Um well I think I'd like to sit down for a moment I fell kinda lightheaded' he said giving her a half smile 'after that though I sincerely think I would enjoy kissing you again and holding you some more." He let go of her and stepped back wobbling slightly as his senses all seemed to be overloaded and immensely heightened. He tentatively took her hand and walked into the living room sitting on the couch pulling her with him as he smiled and leaned over to kiss her gently again. "Would you perhaps like to just sit and watch a movie?" he asked unsure of exactly what a movie was but the term popping randomly into his head and seeming like the right thing to say.

Cora smiled softly at his admission of lightheaded wonder. Well, she'd be a liar if she said she felt any differently. "Sure. Let's sit," she said, watching him. His suggestion that they continue kissing sent immense relief through her. Nothing was wrong with a little kissing, right? It wasn't like they were going to climb in bed together or anything. He took a step back on shaky legs, and she followed in kind. She couldn't remember a time when a man had been quite so affected by her, and she found herself wishing she knew what to do about that.

She held his hand and walked with him, sitting next to him on the couch. She smiled as he leaned into her. The gentle kiss made the grin a little wider. And then came the suggestion to watch a movie. Well, that was sensible. No need to stir anything up by focusing solely on kissing. And maybe a few were enough for now. They should wait to get to know each other better, right? She smiled and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. What a sweet guy.

"Sure, we can do that. What would you like to see?" she asked, tilting her head.

"um' Alex paused as he tried to think of something to say that wouldn't give away his ignorance to the foreign thing 'how about you just pick your favorite?" Still unsure as to what exactly a movie was he figured that asking her favorite and seeing what it was would help him learn more about this woman that he found himself completely entranced by. He found himself wanting to learn everything there was to know about her but to do so without just delving into her mind. He wanted to learn her the way a human would with time and the thrill each time he learned something. He caught himself staring at her studying the lines of her face and the way her mouth worked as she spoke. A sudden rise in his heartbeat caught him by surprise as he thought about her mouth and he averted his gaze awkwardly as heat rose to his face and his groin.

Cora smiled and chuckled. "Okay. How about a classic? Back to the Future," she offered with a smile. That said, she got up and walked toward her entertainment center, getting it all set up for the movie. When that was said and done, she came to sit next to Alex again. Once the movie started, she leaned against him a little, just wanting to touch him. She left it open for him to put his arm around her or lean back, or do nothing. All his options were still open. So she watched the opening sequence with Alex, completely unaware of the fact that he had never seen a movie before and probably wasn't sure what one was.

Alex watched curious as she stood up and moved away when she sat back next to him he found himself placing his arm around her pulling her to him without thinking as the movie started. His curiosity changed to quiet fascination he stared at the screen. He barely held himself from exclaiming his amazement at what he was seeing. His eyes were locked on the screen as they had been on her just moments before a small smile spread on his face as he watched.

He caught a whiff of her scent and found himself snapping back to reality looking down at her. He leaned down using a hand to gently move her face to look at him and kissed her softly his lips lingering upon hers the fascination from moments ago forgotten as his mind was focused solely on the feel of her lips.

Cora's eyes found him before the rest of her face. His hand gently lifted her chin and before she knew it, she was lost in a sweet kiss. It was so tender she could hardly stand it. Slowly, she turned so that her entire body was facing him and deepened the kiss just a little, not trying to overwhelm--just to be closer. She put her arm around him, completely forgetting the movie and what was happening in it.

There she was again, in perhaps the most comfortable place on earth--his arms. He smelled so good, and he felt wonderful in her arms. Her lips stayed pressed to his, the taste of him just right. A soft sigh escaped her and she stayed right where she was.

Alex felt her move and embrace him and felt his heart racing at the feel of her body against his. It felt so wonderful to have her this close to him her scent covering his body. Without thinking he lifted her with an ease he didn't realize may be unnatural for a human and pulled her into his lap deepening the kiss. He wanted to surround himself in her cover himself in her so that her scent would always be with him. His hands seemed to move of their own accord as they slid down her back resting gently upon her wonderful rear.

Cora blushed just a little as he pulled her into his lap. Either he was very strong, or he wanted her very badly. She wasn't quite willing to rule out either reason. A soft sound of pleasure escaped her as he deepened the kiss, and she found herself leaning into him. She closed her eyes again, happy to be in his arms, taking in his scent. Her heart sped up as he slipped his hands down her back to rest on her firm rear. Her fingers ran through his hair, her body pressing into his, trying to feel even more of him.

He broke the kiss suddenly and looked into her face as he gently squeezed her "I want to be connected with you Cora but i'm not sure how we should do this" his words concerned his ignorance to what humans would do to be more connected and he didn't realize what could be thought from his words making him seem inexperienced. He almost didn't care about revealing the truth to her anymore. All he knew is he was finally starting to feel alive and it was because of this woman that he felt the way he did. Excited to be on earth every second he was here cause each one was spent in her presence.

She was surprised, nearly jolted out of the moment as he pulled away from her so suddenly, still holding her. On the upside, he hadn't let her go. On the downside, he obviously felt the need to stop for some reason. Was he hesitating? Was it because they were moving too quickly? It was so surprising to find out that he actually wanted to go on, but didn't know how.

She smiled and hugged him, thinking it was really sweet of him. "Well...you could come to bed with me," she offered shyly. Her heart was absolutely racing out of her chest at this point. What on earth was she thinking? He'd just met her today, and somehow he'd managed to charm his way into her home and an invitation to her bed. Then again, he had saved her life. And he had bought her lunch and made sure she was alright. They were coworkers, and there were people who slept with each other within hours of meeting each other. Why did it matter?

Despite her conflicting emotions and the way logic was fighting to be heard, she couldn't escape the inevitable conclusion that she didn't want to sleep alone tonight. They both wanted the connection to each other, but they were both a little nervous. One thing was quite clear, though: there was an undeniable chemistry between the two of them. And lord, it made Cora want to jump his bones.

Despite the intensity of their physical attraction it was more than just his body that drew her to him. He was kind and thoughtful, charming and brave. And he had a pleasant personality that seemed to soothe her own. He was fantastic company. So to hell with convention. If Alex wanted to feel more connected to her, she would connect with him in the most intimate way possible.

Alex sat for a moment thinking on her words wondering what exactly she meant by them. He was so surprised by the sudden emotions and the nervousness that he felt as though his body was on a sort of overload. He could think of nothing else but spending time with this woman that he barely knew and who knew nearly nothing about him. His heart raced as he pictured being in her prescence not only during the waking hours but during the nocturnal ones as well. "anything to keep you near me" he spoke gently his words barely audible as he tried to think on the situation and what the next logical step would be for the two of them.

What really surprised him was the fact that as an angel he could have all the knowledge at his disposal as well as what a human for years without them ever noticing. something about this girl though had his thoughts constantly scattering as he looked at her face. Still unsure of what would happen he knew that something in him wanted what would happen next to happen already. He stood slowly and held a hand out to her "lead the way milady" he spoke softly a gentle smile on his lips as he watched her.

Cora blushed scarlet as he spoke to her. Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest and she was certain that she'd never ever thought to do this with any other person. She would have thought it was all crazy if it had been anybody else. But something about Alex was just so comforting. She felt so safe. She smiled softly, her troubles completely forgotten as she took his hand and stood with him. As he told her to lead the way, she blushed again, a little less intensely this time, and started to guide him toward her bedroom.

Her bed was comfortable and inviting, waiting for them in her dimly lit room. It was still made up from this morning and covered in pillows that she had no real practical use for. Still, it made for a pretty picture. When they were just in front of the queen-sized bed, she turned to face him and smiled. Cora took a moment to stare into his eyes and kissed him softly, leaning into him.

As he walked slowly with her towards her room he smiled as he watched her walking in front of him. His heart started racing even faster as he stepped into her room glancing around it quickly. He smiled softly as her room looked exactly as he expected so neat and tidy the queen size bed looking very inviting. Stopping in front of her bed he felt her lips upon his a shiver running over his body. The memories from humans acting as instinct he gently pushed her down onto the bed leaning over her to kiss her passionately and deeply. His mind raced as it registered what was happening his blood pumping through his bodies veins his body understanding what came next before he did. He slowly kissed from her lips along her cheek and down her neck.

Cora let him move her, slowly taking her place on the bed. She kissed him back,slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, enjoying the feel of his body pressed against hers. The scent of him washed over her, making her want more than she really should at this point. But she couldn't help herself. He was handsome and sexy and a fantastic kisser. She shivered as his lips kissed her cheek and down to her neck, loving each new sensation. Cora tilted her head to the side, giving him more room to move if he wanted it or needed it.

Her eyes drifted closed and she hugged him. "It feels so nice..."

Alex let out an almost feral sounding purr as she tilted her head to accommodate him. His lips hovered over her neck as he kissed it again before moving across her collar bone to plant a kiss below her neck. His hands moved almost with a mind of their own slowly caressing down her sides until they started to slip back up underneath her shirt his fingertips dancing across the bare skin of her stomach. His hands continued their journey upwards as he moved himself down her body to kiss her stomach as it became exposed. Inch by precious inch did he push her shirt up his lips never really leaving her flesh as he tasted her skin savoring every moment. He lifted his face from her body as he reached the bottom of her ribs his hands slowly moving the shirt farther up in hopes to remove it entirely.

Cora sighed softly in pleasure as he kissed her neck, teasing her with that delicious mouth of his. She closed her eyes and let his lips travel over her soft, warm skin. She blushed a little as she felt his hands slip under her shirt and run up and down her sides, baring her torso as his lips inched up toward her rib cage. As he inched further and further up her body, she lifted her self up just enough to help him take off the offending garment. She was left in a teal blue bra that did a very nice job of cupping and supporting her breasts. Proportionate, perky, and full, they proudly teased him as she watched him, running her fingers through his hair.

Back
Top Bottom