Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully/Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
April smiled a little and rested against him still, taking her glasses and whiping them, looking up at him as her eyes sparkled

April blushed faintly as she looked up at him, then down again "but I can hardly see without them" she said softly

April smiled softly and closed her eyes, relaxing against him as she forgot about her worries for just a short time for once in her life

"Well looks like I will be taking care of your other slutty friend as well!!!" Wizzy said in a moaning voice as he enjoyed every bit of her mouth which was completly wrapped around his cock. Wizzy technically now had his cock deep down her throat as he kept on mouth fucking her more and more barely giving her a break. He was a rough guy and that was how he was doing it.

Wizzy then moved to the other girl as he started to fond her breasts roughly and as he started to tease her a lot by rubbing his wet cock on her cunt.

"You will have to beg more for this if you want it badly you little bitch!!" He said to Lily as he then looked at the other woman.

"You can join us as well, I can fuck you both so you can get on top of her" He said.

Niccki smiled and said "yes i think i shall get on top of her and see if you can make me scream" she taunted him. She then went over to lily kissed her on the mouth and then climbed right on top of her.

Adam was pretty much prone to drooling and drooled on April. He woke up and noticed the droop. He ripped his shirt to while the drool.

April was still asleep, resting against him as he wiped off the drool, she opened her eyes and looked up at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom