Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully/Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
April heard him and lifted her head, glaring at him "what the fuck do you want?" She asked as she looked at him, folding her arms

Now Adam felt like the victim, for he knew that women have fire in them, and once the spark of the fire starts, then comes the blazing wild fire. Taking a deep breathe Adam said, I forgot the condom

Aprils eyes widened as she heard him, "w-what?" She whispered, stepping back and sitting back down on the bench, covering her face

Adam rubbed the back of his neck and nervously laughed he, yeah and um, I think it be best if you get rid of the infant

Niccki was loving every inch of his chest when she felt him pull her hair and she gave him a wicked grin. When he demanded head from her she only said "yes show me just how much of a slut IAm ". She was pushed hard to her knees and banged them against the floor and she let out a wicked laugh from the pain. She then watched him whip out his cock and she said "oh my look how big that thing is oh i want it bad ". she let him brush his cock on her face for a little bit before she dove on his cock real hard. She sucked on it rough and hard and used her tongue and hands to take care of him like he needed.

April glared at him and said "wow really?" Using a sarcastic tone "Im in highschool trying to learn so I can get a job and you want me to get rif of the baby?" She looked down and frowned, her paretns were going to kill her...

Adam's eyes widen then he scold as if they were a married couple well what are we suppose to do? If my parents and the whole school find out I'm a "daddy" to...this! I'll be a laughing stalk!

April looked at him and shook her head in disbelief "see, you only fucking care about your repretation, not me or how my body feels, you only care about yourself and making sure people respect you" she said coldly before standing and beginning to walk away

Adam stood there shocked as she spit fire at him then walked away. Quickly, he went after her, grasp her hand tightly then turned her to face him

Adam grasps her again and kneels down, placing his ear against her stomach. He had no idea why he was doing it, his movents got the better of him than his thoughts. My god, we're both screwd. Parent wise.

"no, im screwed, your parents wont even have to know about this, but my.parents will have to arrage an abortion for me, and they are already very strick" she said

You-you think I'm safe?! Hell! My parents will kill me if they found out and they are good at finding things out. They told me since the day I bought in my first not to become a father. Now, I am dead!

"Nobody needs to know, I will tell my mother that im pregnant, not saying anything about the father and get the abortion, done" she said

This time Adam finally did something nice for once. No, keep the child and I'll tell your parents and mine about everything. It's pretty much my fault we're in this mess

April shook her head "no because then you would be laughed at" she said, a slight sarcastic tone"I will just be bullied, oh wait, no change there" she sajd as she looked away from him

Adam placed two fingers under her chin and turned her head. I maybe a jerk. But, yes I have said it but I didn't mean it. I panicked. Anyways, I am not that of a jerk to put an abortion. I don't believe in it

Adam did the same. I don't think I would want the child without a father, nor mother if either is not with the other.

lilly had melted slowly to the floar, so closs to her fist orgasim and she lost it, she couldnt fell her legs "WOuld someone please finish me off!" She begged though no one was looking at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom