Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully/Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam withdrew, it was time. He slapped her face hard and said thanx miss slut. you really did justice. dont need you anymore he got dressed and let her, feeling proud

April winced as he slapped her face. She frowned as she slowly sat up, rubbing the red mark on her face before quickly putting her clothes back on as she covered her face, feeling used and dirty as she slowly stood up and went to her locker, pulling out her spare pair of glasses and put them on, frowning as she walked to the bathroom and washed her face. She then walked back out and frowned

(Should she be pregnant?)

(Sounds good to me)

Adam walked over to his friends very pleased with himself but then he saw another girl and decided to get with her next.

Niccki moved from the girls lips to her chest as she undid her top. Niccki looked lilly in the eyes and said "you have a nice boobies i so wanna play". She did not wait she had the girl undress at the top and started playing and sucking on her breats.

Lilly bit her lip as she looked down at the girl sucking on her puffy nipples "please stop" she allmost moaned. Being forcefully taken, it was like her dreams, her fantasys. "I..I..I" she was starting to moan to much to structure a word.

Niccki did not stop in fact she played with the girls breasts a little longer sucking and even pinching them gently. she then moved down to her stomah kissing and licking inside of it. she then took off the girls pants getting a good look at her pussy. "oh my this is going to taste very good i love how your pussy looks". She pulled the girl close to her off the lockers to get a good kiss in before pushing her onto the bench and spreading her legs but before she dived she looked up at the girl with a wicked grin.

Lilly shiverd as her nipples were sucked and pinched, then all of the sudden she felt a toung in her belly button and she shiverd even more. When she was kissed she kissed back slightly and winced as she hit the bench. "stop your hurting me" she wined.

Niccki would not stop but kept right on going. "nope i want all of you". She started licking Lilly's pussy out and even sucking on it to get all the jucies she could . "my my you are very wet now you want me bad".

Lilly moaned loudly "ohhhhh fuck" she said biting her lip "it's so damn good" she moaned agian and sucked on a finger and used her other hand to pinch her tits.

Niccki went harder and faster with her tongue and sucking on it. she then started fingering Lilly while she was at it with one hand while the other scooted her purse close to her. She was going to pull out the dildo that was double ended but not right now in a bit she will. one end will go in lilly while the other in her.

Niccki kept on going and said "cum for me bitch come on i want to taste your sweet jucies". she went harder and faster with her fingers and with her other hand she started rubbing her clitoris.

Wizzy was walking around the halls, as usual he was looking for some folks to bully and abuse. After all, he was known to be a sadistic freak who found pleasure in hurting and abusing others which made him feared from many people. It was then when Wizzy heard moaning voices and then decided to go to that place.

"This shit really looks good!!" Wizzy said to himself as he peeked at the two girls fucking each other. He then took out a cigarette and started to smoke it. It was only a matter of time before they noticed his presence.

Niccki looked up at the boy standing at the door way smoking and she smirked and said "come closer i promise not to bite too hard". she then went back to working the girl over hoping he would join them.

Wizzy spat the cigarette out of his mouth as he gave Nikki a cunning smile. He then approached her slowly with that very same smile on his face.

" Actually I love being bitten to hard" Wizzy said as he pulled Nikkie hard from her chin so that her face would face his and kissed her deeply. He slid his tongue between hers as he start to suck hard on her lips. Wizzy was really a rough guy and was the one who got into action very fast. He was also not the type of person would shy out or be nervous while doing things.

Niccki moan real loud into the kiss here was a guy who know just how to take what he wanted. Niccki was a bully who would not mind getting bullyed if it got what she wanted. She would let him take the lead now for she was going to return the harshness he showed her. She slid her tongue into his mouth and sucked oh his lip as well. she broke the kiss and stood up and pushed him into the lockers behind him and said "well well handsome bite hard i will cause your hot very hot Iam gonna take you". She pushed her mouth into his again for anther deep passionate kiss .

Wizzy looked her up and down as she pushed him into the locker. He was really impressed by how much of a strong woman she was. He then kissed her back as she kissed him roughly.

"Well well, quite the dominant and strong girl aren't you? we shall see if you can keep up with me or not then" He said as he grabbed her butt roughly with both his hands. He then left her up a little bit in the air as he switched things around and slammed her on the lockers. He was enjoying how slutty and full of sex energy she was and Wizzy was planning to take every thing off her.

Wizzy then continued to kissed her roughly as he then moved to her neck and started to lick and bite it. At the same time his hands were moving down to her bare thighs and legs. Wizzy then left her right leg and had it wrapped around his waist.

"Well looks like you are turning me on already you little slut" He said as he rubbed his crotch which was getting rough now inside his pants on her cunt.

When she hit the lockers she let out a grunt of pain. she gave him one of her wicked grins. "so are you challenging me then okay i can take that". She turned her head to the side so that he could get at her neck better and hugged him close moaning like the slut she was. She felt his crotch rub her cunt and she moaned again and said "oh i want that but not now i wanna do something first". She then manged thou all the kissing and rubbing and moaning to push him back a bit and strip him of his shirt. She then started rubbing and kissing his chest. She felt every inch of those muscles and kissed them loving how ripped he was.

Adam, still mighty pleased about what he had done stopped suddenly. He recoiled if he wore a condom, he checked through his pocket and got out a condom. He forgotten to put on the condom! Shit! He thought, running towards April, calling out her name. APRIL! APRIL!!!

Wizzy closed his eyes as he enjoyed her touch and her lips on his body. However; that was not really the body part the he needed her to take care of.

" get on your knees you little slutty bitch, I need you to take care of something else for me!!" He said as he grabbed her from her hair and pulled her hard on her knees so that her face would be directly facing his crotch. It was then when he opened his zipper and revealed his huge cock. It was already standing tall and proud waiting for someone to take care of it.

"Now take care of me bitch!!" He ordered as he brushed his dick on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom