Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully/Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niccki looked at April and loved the sight of her breasts . she took her own dress off and stood there in her bra and panites. She then reached over and gave Aprils breasts a squeeze.

Niccki let out a soft moan and said "save room for me i want to play with her too".

April let out a small soft moan as he sucked on her breast, gasping as Nicki joined in too. She couldnt really care less now though since this felt great. She let herself lean back against the lockers as she shut her eyes. She was a little worried about getting caught and guessed they were taking advantage of her, but she wasnt thinking straight

Lilly walked around a corner and dropped her books in surprise "oh my god, um... I'm telling a teacher" she said starting to back away. Secretly she wanted to have those things done to her, but she was to shy.

Niccki saw Lilly and knew if she let the girl go she would tell someone . she walked right up to the girl and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her with her to the lockers next to adam and April. she pushed the girl against the lockers and then kissed her on the lips.

The feel of April stroking his cock was making him more thorny, he just wanted to shove it right in her mouth but he let her enjoy. God your good at hand jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom