Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime,Comics,Star Wars- Just Nerd OUT!!- MXF, FXF- NSFW PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophitajones

Super-Earth
Ok then sooo I am doing a complete redo of my thread for each one of my pictures of sexy girls for different plots.
I will be updating this thread a lot, but as needed before you go any further I am now doing it like this

Long Term plot rps will be - PMS
Long Term Smut rps
Short Term rps will also be on YIM

No threads on bluemoon

Alright now some cravings that will obviously be changed as things go along. I will use pics and descriptions
Now as I said I am pretty laid back about everything. I have know set of limits to garnish a rp neither do I want in anyway to limit our rps. I do want a relatively literate rp. No I don't mean I want 3 paragraphs or a story or anything like that. A paragraph is good and more is great, so long as we are both doing a good amount of work to push the story forward.

Cravings: Star Wars, DC/Marvel/anime crossovers

Plot
Star Wars: New Beginnings
Included: breast and nipple play, sexual torture, breast expansion, blow jobs, alien sex, light bondage
This is an original idea I really wanted to do in which you would play a Jedi Knight of old who has given up the old teachings now and is outdoing his own thing while the galaxy is being taken over by a dark sith lord who remains in the shadows. This would be a very plot heavy rp but still with a lot of sex. I am aiming for a ration of 60% plot 40% smut rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom