Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime,Comics,Star Wars- Just Nerd OUT!!- MXF, FXF- NSFW PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophitajones

Super-Earth
Ok then sooo I am doing a complete redo of my thread for each one of my pictures of sexy girls for different plots.
I will be updating this thread a lot, but as needed before you go any further I am now doing it like this

Long Term plot rps will be - PMS
Long Term Smut rps
Short Term rps will also be on YIM

No threads on bluemoon

Alright now some cravings that will obviously be changed as things go along. I will use pics and descriptions
Now as I said I am pretty laid back about everything. I have know set of limits to garnish a rp neither do I want in anyway to limit our rps. I do want a relatively literate rp. No I don't mean I want 3 paragraphs or a story or anything like that. A paragraph is good and more is great, so long as we are both doing a good amount of work to push the story forward.

Cravings: Star Wars, DC/Marvel/anime crossovers

Plot
Star Wars: New Beginnings
Included: breast and nipple play, sexual torture, breast expansion, blow jobs, alien sex, light bondage
This is an original idea I really wanted to do in which you would play a Jedi Knight of old who has given up the old teachings now and is outdoing his own thing while the galaxy is being taken over by a dark sith lord who remains in the shadows. This would be a very plot heavy rp but still with a lot of sex. I am aiming for a ration of 60% plot 40% smut rp.

RE: Willing to RP

Secret Z fan said:
Okay I am kinda laid back about the types of RP I do basically it anything except male x male. Which I do talk about on my profile. I enjoy anime RP's very much too, but it doesn't have to be anime related for me to RP anyway if you wanna RP just hit me up maybe we can work something out

-Large breast (Love them C cup and up)
-Short cute girls (I like them cause of how tall I am and some )
- shy girls (Kinda goes back to the whole shortie love thing)
-Beautiful eyes (Yes girls with beautiful eyes is a big turn on for me)

CHARACTERS TO RP WITH

Name: Rokue

Personality:He is a carefree individual but he does get serious a lot. He never ever tries to kill anyone in fact he makes it his duty to never see a comrade die, but he is not absent to the reality of death cause he knows it exist so he quickly accepts that term. There were times in his life were he did kill

History: After the loss of his father he made his mission to look for the person responsible. when he finally did he didn't think twice about smashing that person's head in

Ability: Can manipulate the air currents around

Name: Vacrot (James)
Race: African American
Normally is a dominant only male
Personality: can be cruel or harsh at times. A person with few cares for other people

Name: Mathew Crawford
Alisas: shadow
Dominant only male
Personality: A sly uncanning somewhat laid back chracter who is easy going about just about everything
History: he is a criminal who has been running from the cops for the longest amount of time

Name: Ryoku
Personality: a nice shy guy who was born poor with no home or family
History: he had lived in the slums most of his life

Name: Sophita
History: she had been thrown out of her house when she was founded out to be a vampire ever since then she has Ben a lonley girl looking for a home and tryingbto fit into society but cannot
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/184/4/5/saya_from_blood__colored_by_qayyz-d3ktn0n.jpg

Name: Jenny
History: she had been beaten by her father and locked in her room till she was 10 then was saved by a lady and taken to a foster home where she was taken to a new family where she could live

Personality: she was a happy sunshiny girl with a big heart and always tried to be friendly

Currently
I am looking for lesbian Roleplay cause I have been dying to play a female

RE: Willing to RP (Searching out MXF and FXF

Umm bump
Still wanting more fantasy lol
But bump me with whatever's I am linent :D

Bumpdie bump action bump fantasy bump adventure bump

Give me RP

Good luck with your rp search thread and I hope that our Gargoyle rp is still very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom