Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Cravings!!!! Look Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie19

Planetoid
First of all, have a look at my main thread, for infos about my likes etc, thank you very much:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37629

(and PLEASE, read it CAREFULLY - no, the thread isn´t fragile, but my young soul is ^^)

Also important: I sometimes get A LOT of PM´s. I really try to track all of them, even if the answer is just a "no". So, if you feel left out or like I forgot you, just message me again, but please do not take it personally, thx.

Ok, now to my current "Cravings". They are mostly only described short, but this by no means makes the actual posts short. On the contrary. Read my main thread as linked above, and also take a quick peek at my thread roleplays, to get an impression of my work.
Also, if you reply (in a PM (I roleplay in thread or PM though) ) , please please please tell me your own ideas to respective roleplay. If you have none, than I probably won´t be interested. Also, taken I mostly start the roleplay, among your own ideas, a description of your own character (name, looks, and in brief some background (not much though) ) would be nice to make this start faster.

New to the Neighbourhood: I just recently moved to a very high class suburban area, where I bought my own house. Which may seem unusual, since I am only 20 in years. Of course this is a topic of discussion among the long year inhabitants in this suburb. And I am certainly aswell a topic for the young sons of those inhabitants(or the younger males around there in general).
Won´t some of you come to my door and welcome me in the neighbourhood - and possibly try their luck ;-) (in the form of an intro post, if you are creative).
Just some basic info you could refer to:
Mandy Williams
20 years
5.7. ft
slim & fit figure
36 D cup
(overshoulder) long blonde hair
piercing blue eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom