Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lessons in the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
Sora had slow tears falling down her cheeks, both angry and sad. The demand her father was placing upon her was both ridiculous and barbarous. Customs would have her married off in less than a year and the nobles would see to it that the King’s daughter followed every custom to the letter of every word written. Her father was too old fashioned to embrace modern thinking, and too stooped on upholding the royal image than to let his daughter go waltzing about choosing her own suitor. The social gatherings would start in less than a month and all the suitable men would be coming to visit, and Sora would have very little say-so in who would be the right one. It all boiled down to politics and money and images, and although Sora was a bit spoiled herself, she couldn’t be arsed to accept the hand of a man that she barely knew.

She stood in a small private garden of the palace where she had ran off to after having this heated argument with her father, the King. It was a small alcove with flowering bushes meant mainly as decoration for the bay windows of the Lionel Hallway. It was a shame to see the flowers dying off as winter approached, and the chill in the air made her cross arms. She hugged herself, running palms over bare arms, and was stubborn enough to believe she would stand out there as long as it took until things started going her way around here. The evening gown she wore was hardly enough to keep the cold away from her bones, but she couldn’t care less right now.

Who was she fooling anyways? Digging down into the depths of her frustration she knew the real truth as to why she opposed these silly customs. She was scared of disappointing the man she is meant to be promised to. Sora couldn’t believe that everything can go as smooth as butter without churning the butter first, and it was ridiculous to think any man would be pleased with her without even laying eyes on her first. Never had she felt the touch of a man’s affection, so why was everyone so entirely confident she could satisfy the love of a man she will barely know on her wedding night? She was fearful of being a failure, and terrified of the unknown. No one seemed to understand any of this.

(I'm so sorry for the delay on my post. I hope you are still interested in this RP.)

When Nathan saw Sora going out into the private gardens, he sighed. Seeing her off, he followed after her. He was her private servant and he was supposed to be there to serve her whenever it was possible to help her. Though...He hated the girl. But he didn't want to die by disobeying orders or not doing them whatsoever. He was slowly getting closer to his true goal...corrupting the innocent little princess. A small snag in his plans, however, hit him...He had a limited amount of time left to corrupt the princess, for she would be wed and he'd have no private time with her more than likely to corrupt her himself rather than the prince that she'd marry would do so.

His plan would start today...He'd make the princess into his own little sexual deviant. Approaching the young adult, he kneeled down beside her and looked to her. "Princess...Is something wrong? Is there anything that I could do for you today? You seem to be having an off day..." He would have put his hand on her shoulder to show he 'cared' for her, but he would probably lose his hand if he was caught, since he was nothing but a petty slave compared to the royal blood next to him.

Sora’s long hair fell down passed her hips to the rump of her buttocks. Her gown was made to match the color of her hair; satin silver. It framed her face with jagged lengths, too, giving a soft appeal to her malleable green eyes. These eyes shifted to her side where someone knelt down to find that her private servant had followed. His inquisitive gaze followed that of his question and Sora pressed her lips together in a frown. She looked away from him and tightened the arms that hugged her chest, letting the angry breath out of her lungs in a frustrated sigh.

“Yes Nathan, I need you to re-write the clause of law that has custom binding a princess to the duty of marrying any stranger her father politically sees fit.” Her words came out fast and flat, disappointed. Such a law could not be re-written unless the King saw fit to change it. Knowing her father, Sora had better chances of it falling by the wayside and being forgotten about ages down the road! Her father was stubborn.

“It just, ..is not fare. It doesn’t make any sense to me.”

"You know if I had the power to rewrite the laws of your kingdom, the roles of our current caste system between you and I would be complete reversed, miss Sora?" He replied bluntly, not caring if she knew or did not know about his feelings about how he felt about being her servant. He just had to do his job, and he had to switch roles NOW if he wanted to get his way, otherwise some other smug prince bastard would be the one ordering him around. Kneeling down beside Sora, he looked to her with a smile. "It may not be fair, but look at me. I'm a servant, always having to listen to you. But I just learn to live with it, as you will with your prince. The only thing I can do is simply...help...you cope with your feelings in, well, any way possible...Miss Sora."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom