Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karixia is looking for roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karixia

Star
A little about me...

Good afternoon, my name is Karixia and I am looking for role plays. I am a twenty nine year old woman. I will no tell you where I am from because I really don't think that matters. Well with that out of the way let me tell you a bit about what I am looking for and what I will offer in exchange. I value quality over quantity, give me your best and I will give you my best, give me your worst or don't think about your post and I will never answer you. I value a person that gives his or her best in each post, that tells me a lot about them. A person that just writes a sentence to get away from the post doesn't really deserve my respect or my best. I may answer you once or twice but I will stop writing with you after a couple of post.

Well now that you know a bit about me let me tell you some more things, yeah lots and lots of info!. Well let me now tell you about my favorite settings. I love school role plays and modern role plays, give me something horror or post apocalyptic and I will love you. I really ain't that good with futuristic settings, medieval settings or space settings. I don't do furries, just ain't good at it never was and never will be. Now with that out of the way let me get you to the stuff you been waiting, on and offs.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Karixia​

Turn On's

Bondage
Heavy or not I just love bondage in a good story. Add a deep plot behind it and I will love you forever.

Chastity
There is nothing better than shoving dildos inside my character and locking them away in chastity belts, OH NO you have the control! and keys!.

Public Humiliation
Force my char to go out naked, or on all fours, force some stuff in a public setting!.

Post Apocalyptic
I just love a good old Zombie rp or a apocalyptic rp.

Literacy
Don't come to me with only one or two sentence, I will guarantee to leave you waiting. Come to me with ten paragraphs and I will try my best to give you the same.

Abuse
Well this is a real odd topic, I like abuse and torture however don't take it to extremes. Slap her around and force yourself on her sure. Don't go braking bones and taking of limbs or I will ignore you.

Spankings
I ADORE spankings that is all I need to say

Incest
This is also something I enjoy roleplaying.

High-School Roleplay
Being a teacher? student? principal? sure sure and sure!.

Whatever you can tell me
Tell me something you wanna rp and I will most likely do it​

Turn Off's

Scat
No...just no.... that is just gross in my opinion...
Gore//Vore
Nop just nop
Bestiality
Furries
Again, some people like it, I don't

Plots....

Plot 1: New Girl at Class

YC is a man that has very specific taste in woman and in sex. So far you haven't found anybody who can compare to you or even go up to par with your taste. You like submissive woman, girls you can control and do whatever you want with them. You love the control of a woman on your feet kissing your shoes while you watch tv, you longed for a submissive girlfriend to call your own. There is a new girl at your class, she is far different from any other girl. She seemed to be a bad girl with tattoo's and piercings all over the place.

At first you don't want to talk to her, fearing that she might be a tad too much for you. That very same day you discover a new add in the bondage website you go to. The same girl that you saw on your class, you discover she is a pain slut she just loves pain and haven't found a person yet to take ownership of her. Grinning you set up a date and finally began dating her, she being the perfect girl you been looking for. You want to make her your permanent slave/girlfriend but would she accept?.

Start: Yc buying the wedding ring [and a stay at home collar] and wanting to ask her to marry you.
=====================================

Plot 2: Kidnapped!

Yc is a serial rapist/kidnapper that has been terrorizing the small town of Sain't Falls. He[or she] kidnap young girls and tortures them without any mercy letting them free weeks later with deep psychological trauma. It was all in preparation however for her real target, the girl that rejected him and humiliated him in high school. The girl that he hated but at the same time he was completely in love with. He would now kidnap her and break her mind and spirit as he runs from the town so the police would never find her again.

Start: We will start with her kidnapping, weather be by force or by chloroform I will leave that to you.
======================================

Plot 3: Bondage Ville

This plot will be different, this plot will be about a town where every female is considered a slave. They have no privilege at all, from the moment they enter the town they are to be stripped and removed from every article and possession including the car. Then they would be fitted a collar and left free to wonder the town naked. The only thing they have are small sandals which would protect her feet from the harshness and heat of the ground. I want you to play different people from the town and how they one by one claim possesion of her and use her wherever they want. It can be on the middle of the streets or whatever she cannot deny any orders. She was forced here by the goverment since she owed a lot of money and they did not waned to get her to jail since it was overflowing. You can either be a person that claims her for himself or the community in general.

=======================================

Plot 4: Will you stay after I turn?

Mc has always been the star athlete at school, he always were surrounded by girls and he always had a reputation for screwing with them. One day however in the middle of the game he collapsed and dropped unconscious. He then discovered that he had a rare illness that would transform him into a girl in a matter of hours and there was no cure for it. Yc can be his best friend or even a girl he screwed with. What would your character do once he or she learns that Mc will no longer be a male but a female?

======

Plot 5: My Girlfriend, my sexy girlfriend

You are new in town and you hate it, nobody knows you. You been talking to a girl online for the past three years, both of you formed a pretty good online friendship. She is a gamer and you love that about it. The thing is you never seen her face or a picture of her, you always thought she was just a guy pretending to be a girl however what would happen when the first day at school you discover that not only she is a girl, but she is one of the most famous girls in school. What would you do now that you have the girl you love near you?

I would love to be your Role Play partner. I love all of your turn-on's!

Please PM me if you're interested

Hi!! I would really love to role play with you, perhaps some where in the horror aspect? But maybe not so much with zombies? They just tend to bore me a bit. xD But maybe we could work out some sort of plot? : 3 Feel free to PM me if you are interested!!

Here is my RH just in case: My RH

Karixia said:
A little about me...

Good afternoon, my name is Karixia and I am looking for role plays. I am a twenty nine year old woman. I will no tell you where I am from because I really don't think that matters. Well with that out of the way let me tell you a bit about what I am looking for and what I will offer in exchange. I value quality over quantity, give me your best and I will give you my best, give me your worst or don't think about your post and I will never answer you. I value a person that gives his or her best in each post, that tells me a lot about them. A person that just writes a sentence to get away from the post doesn't really deserve my respect or my best. I may answer you once or twice but I will stop writing with you after a couple of post.

Well now that you know a bit about me let me tell you some more things, yeah lots and lots of info!. Well let me now tell you about my favorite settings. I love school role plays and modern role plays, give me something horror or post apocalyptic and I will love you. I really ain't that good with futuristic settings, medieval settings or space settings. I don't do furries, just ain't good at it never was and never will be. Now with that out of the way let me get you to the stuff you been waiting, on and offs.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Karixia​

Turn On's

Bondage
Heavy or not I just love bondage in a good story. Add a deep plot behind it and I will love you forever.

Chastity
There is nothing better than shoving dildos inside my character and locking them away in chastity belts, OH NO you have the control! and keys!.

Public Humiliation
Force my char to go out naked, or on all fours, force some stuff in a public setting!.

Post Apocalyptic
I just love a good old Zombie rp or a apocalyptic rp.

Literacy
Don't come to me with only one or two sentence, I will guarantee to leave you waiting. Come to me with ten paragraphs and I will try my best to give you the same.

Abuse
Well this is a real odd topic, I like abuse and torture however don't take it to extremes. Slap her around and force yourself on her sure. Don't go braking bones and taking of limbs or I will ignore you.

Spankings
I ADORE spankings that is all I need to say

Incest
This is also something I enjoy roleplaying.

High-School Roleplay
Being a teacher? student? principal? sure sure and sure!.

Whatever you can tell me
Tell me something you wanna rp and I will most likely do it​

Turn Off's

Scat
No...just no.... that is just gross in my opinion...
Gore//Vore
Nop just nop
Bestiality
I know this is a turn on for some people just not for me.
Golden Showers
Depends on the roleplay, I will most likely say no.
Furries
Again, some people like it, I don't

Plots....

Plot 1: Lonely Girl
FxF, MxF

There are rumors about a castle that is haunted, the house was once owned by a powerful family, the same family that made a lot of favors to the local town. A murder took place, the person murdered the entire family. However what they did not understood was that the girl survived, a single girl that by that age was sixteen saw the entire thing. Now two years later Yc ends up somehow on the mansion (broken car or running from a storm), and somehow gets to see the girl, the mansion is very clean and stocked with food. Somehow she inherited the wealth of the entire family but she is too afraid of leaving the mansion. However it is up to you now to show her that you can become better after a tragedy like that.

Plot 2: New Neighbor
MxF, FxF

On the small town of Rapid Falls there is a certain community made mostly of older aged people. Yc lived there ever since a few years ago, Yc always cursed the fact that she or he haven't met a girl on this place. One night on a fountain you wish to meet a girl, thinking that all of it was bull you threw the coin and just forgot about it. A week later a new neigbor arrived next door and she is everything you would expect. The question is.... did you became rusty from all the years without a woman.

Plot 3: Perfect Girl
FxM, FxF

You are one of those guys that is not sure about how to talk to woman. You think you are a casanova when in reality not a lot of woman are interested in you because you are a geek. You found a girl that is also a gamer and treats you like a friend, even gives you helpful tips to get it on with a woman. However you begin to fall in love with her to the point that you want to spend all the time with her. One day you confess and she just walks away crying. Thinking that you did wrong you leave her alone for awhile but it comes to a point where you have to know what happened. Then she confess her secret, she has cancer and does not want you to be around for her and then disappear when things go bad. What would you do?

I would love to figure out a roleplay that we can enjoy doing together. I have ideas that I am willing to share with you if you are interested by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom