Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

All that Adam could do was sit back and watch as she, literally, began her true sexual awakening before his eyes.

He didn't need to talk, didn't need to tell her to do anything. He simply needed to watch her as she began following the instincts deep inside of her body. She began riding him more and more sensuously giving fully into her own pleasure. Far be it from isolating though, he made it all the more hotter. She rode his cock with such vigor, such enthusiasm, such primal need that she drew him in with her.

His arms wrapped 'round her body as she moved up and down and gyrated upon his manhood with insane need and passion.

"That's it baby," he growled into her ear as they were both moaning and gasping with dizzying pleasure. "Mmff. Fuck your Bhaiya. Fuck me, Esha."

He would have asked her to cum, but he didn't want her to yet. It was too good, too perfect. They would climax when they were good and ready.

Her hands moved from his shoulders to the couch above his head, holding onto it for support. It's not like she was looking to speed up since she was pretty much going at a rather enthusiastic pace given she had never done this before. It was just too good and she felt like she was in power. Like it was up to her to get this going and please them both and give him one hell of a show that he wouldn't forget. Her moans were loud, her body was on fire and she gave in each time her hips lowered into his, taking him even deeper.

"Bhaiya..." She moaned, her hands slipping to his shoulders again and digging her nails once more into them. She leaned into him, slowing down a little bit but then rolling her hips smoothly and it felt even more, far more delicious than she thought it could. "Oh..." She panted her moans.

She wanted to say his name. She knew when she'd want to say his name. Just his name. His actual name. Not Bhaiya.
She could feel her body shaking a little bit but it was just a warning. Something blissful this way comes.

Adam felt it, too. He felt the tremors begin in her thighs and knew it was almost time. He started thrusting into her harder and pulled her close to him, hugging her body close to his as the passion began to overtake them like a magical spell.

He knew it... knew the exact moment when she tripped over into her orgasm. He held her face in his hands as it started and spoke in urgent tones.

"Esha, look at me, baby," he moaned. "Look into my eyes for as long as you can. I want to see you cum... I want to see it in your eyes."

She could feel it. Her nails dug deeper into his shoulder and her eyes closed and her head tilted back some. She couldn't not do it like that. It was erupting. She was erupting. It was so good. She could cry. She was smiling.

Feeling his hands on either side of her head, she couldn't open her eyes. She shook her head until she breathed hard, opening her eyes slowly so she looked at him, looked at him as she came. "Adam." She moaned, her eyes looking into his as she came. She tried. So hard. She looked like she was having the time of her life, feeling so pleasured, whimpering pleasurably, panting. Then she couldn't anymore. Her head tilted back and she cried out pleasurably as her eyes closed and she gave into her orgasm. It felt like it wasn't ending. It was intense. Really intense.

She had no idea why.

"Oh God, Esha. God, god. Oh my Esha."

It was his turn for his eyes to close as he felt his body stiffen with a climax unlike any he'd ever had in his life. His hands grasped at her back, not digging in or scratching, but clutching desperately.

He buried his face in her neck and cried out, calling her name again and again as the hot ropes of seed shot deep into her. When he finally was able to even breathe, he lifted his head to look into her eyes and caress her face.

"Esha," he said. "I... I... "

He trailed off, unable to say the words quite yet.

"I... do you know what I'm trying to say?"

Esha groaned, feeling his climax reach to the fullest as he released, while it felt like she was still cumming. She was shaking, trembling and it was too good. She was whimpering, clutching onto him and panting hard. He called her name over and over again. It was so hot. It was nearly her second undoing.

Her eyes opened slowly after her head rest on his shoulder and she moaned lightly, almost like a whimper all over again but she wasn't in pain. She was exhausted. Her orgasm finally subsided and she was utterly spent. Lifting her head with his help really because she wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise, she looked at him so tiredly, her eyes open half way and his words work her up. What was he trying to say?

Her breathing began to subside but her heart was beating faster. What was he going to say?
"Mm." And she couldn't speak either so for all he knew, it seemed like she was agreeing to his question. That she knew what he was trying to say. "I don't." Was all she managed for clarification before she just rest her head on his shoulder, her eyes closing and her hands moving up his arms and then down them. Then it stopped. Her eyes were closed, she wasn't moving and her breathing was soft and silent.

At first he was worried... and then he realized his instincts had been right, they should have gone easier. Or, perhaps this was simply the result of her committing herself entirely to their lovemaking.

Either way, he waited until he softened, simply holding her, and then he stood, carrying her, and went up the stairs.

Soon, he arrived in her room, laid her down tenderly, then locked her door. Crawling back to his room through the closet, he also locked that door and then went back to her.

She was face down and he just laid beside her, throwing an arm across her shoulders and a leg across hers.

"Goodnight, Esha," he whispered. "You are amazing."

The feel of her soft bed against her nude and exhausted body was so comforting. She wasn't gone completely but she was getting there and now that she was lying there, there was no holding back that she was slipping further and further into counting z's.

Feeling his arm around her and his leg over hers, she scooted to the best of her ability closer to him and nuzzled her cheek lightly and tiredly against his. "Goodnight, Adam. So are you. So are you." She whispered it the second time, her eyes having not opened once and just like that, within a few minutes, she had fallen asleep.

What a day. She'd need to build up her stamina so he didn't leave her royally fucked when it was her who had been fucking him...Interesting turn of events.

Morning came. The sun shone through her semi-closed blinds, bathing them in the warm rays. Esha had turned to lie on her back, her arms above her head on the pillow and her leg bent inward underneath her other leg, her blankets hardly covering her. She was so comfortable, so relaxed. Her sleep wasn't dreamless but it wasn't a night terror. It was...well it wasn't sexual but just sweet and she didn't want it to end.

Adam had awoken at about five-thirty with a start, remembering he hadn't grabbed their clothes. Slipping back to his room and putting on shorts, he ran down and grabbed the gear, then put her clothes in a hamper in her room. Then he'd covered her up.

He looked at her sleeping there, and wanted her desperately, but at that moment he heard the parentals stirring. So, he sadly went to his room.

He was soon back into a deep sleep, but hard as a rock as he relived their sex in his dreams. His only sad part was how lonely he felt without her there.

An hour later after he left, Esha woke up on her own with her body's natural need for the bathroom. When she did get up, she winced. Everything south of her hips were so sore but it only made her smile tiredly and quite fondly knowing who had been there, knowing that she would always let him be there.

Just as she was about to walk out, she remembered what day it was. Tuesday. She had no school on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Realizing this, she went to her bed again and just lay down, trying to sleep. Five minutes later, her eyes were still open and she was in hell. She could sleep in if she wanted to. Damn her body's natural need to wake up so early that it developed its own alarm clock!
Bathroom! But then she realized she had to go to the bathroom and that's why she had to wake up in the first place.

She dashed, wincing but got there in time.
She finished and just decided to shower while she was there since she was obviously not sleeping and then an idea hit her head. The Seduction of Adam--What was his last name?

Esha showered, ran back to her room nude, despite how in between her legs was feeling--on fire once she did get back--and she dressed. She found she actually had a thong and she slipped that on. Oh that's right, she had that from her color guard days. Her guard captain said when wearing the full body suit, a thong was best so the outline of underwear didn't show. It was cute too and hardly used. It was lacy, black and dark blue. She slid it on, as well as a lace black bra and then pulled on a white button down blouse with a black and white plaid mini skirt and stockings with lace tops. She dried her hair after going back into the bathroom before she snuck into Adam's room through the closet. Once inside of his room, she opened a couple of the buttons of her blouse to show more cleavage and the actual design of her lace bra before strolling over to his bed and lying beside him.

She moved however when she saw exactly what he went back to sleep with and grinned, licking her lips. Carefully and without waking him, she moved to straddle his legs after pulling the blanket down and she grasped his hard on in her hand, her fingers wrapping around it as she stroked him gently, leaning in and running her tongue along the tip.

Adam moaned himself awake as he felt her lips surrounding him.

"Mmm, now that feels familiar," he said. "Now that is a very talented mouth."

Just kept his eyes closed as she started pleasuring him. Just a day gone, and she was already learning his body better. Each lick, each suck, each lick was perfection. Eventually his eyes flickered open and he saw the vision kneeling between his legs.

"Well, good morning Miss Esha," he said with a smile. "Is my beautiful little schoolgirl feeling particularly naughty this morning?"

Seeing how he started to wake, Esha giggled a little bit, allowing her tongue to work along him sensually and slowly, wanting to make sure he felt enough and a lot with just sufficient licks and not because of her whole mouth.

Pulling back a little bit, she stroked him, nodding. "Yes." She breathed, her tongue coming out to lick at the tip again. "And the best part. I don't have school today."

She took the head inside of her mouth and sucked on it, moaning appreciatively against it.

"Mmm... a schoolgirl with nothing to do. What oh what are you going to do with all that free time?

He moaned as she took him into her mouth and moaned even louder when she took him further in, stroking his cock and sucking hungrily.

"So... how do you like this whole sex thing now that you've tried it. Do you find it to your liking, Esha?"

Esha looked up at him and she giggled, after taking him out of her mouth, but never stopping her hand's working. "I have some ideas. I'm a naughty school girl after all." She breathed, licking the tip again.

"Do you even have to ask, Bhaiya?" She asked, dipping down and took the head in her mouth again and a little bit more. She was done talking officially and wanted to please her man--er, her brother--this guy she thought was hot. Yeah, we'll go with that one. This guy she thought was really hot.

"Oh... god..." stammered Adam.

His time for talking was pretty much over, too. The attention she was giving him had him beyond speechless except for the odd 'Esha' 'Fuck' and 'Amazing' between groans.

The touch of her lips upon him, the view of her head bobbing up and down on him, he couldn't think of a better way to wake up in the morning.

"Mmfph Mmmfph" came his moans between gritted teeth as she drove him higher and higher into bliss.

"Oh god, you're amazing," he gasped finally. "If you... don't stop soon... I'm going to... cum, baby."

Well good. With the way she was going and the fact she moaned in appreciation from hearing his own moans, groans, grunts and any time he said her name, she had no intention of stopping. She wanted him to cum. And she made that apparent and obvious with her next action.

Carefully and thinking this out carefully, she breathed through her nose and exhaled out of it, slowing her mouth's movements as she took him in, deep and all the way, well as far as she could take him. She took him deep into her throat for as long as she could handle. She pushed herself. Thirty seconds seemed to be her limit as she pulled back, but not taking him out of her mouth and simply sucked on the head, all the while stroking him.

"Aaahh gawwwddd," he moaned as she took him into her mouth and throat.

There was so much going on with that picture. First, she was amazing with the lust in her eyes as she looked up at him with his cock all the way down her throat. However, she was also innocent. Less than a day ago she had been a virgin and she still had a bit of the air of innocence and purity about her. That air of virginal purity, mixed with the lust of her moans and her challenging gaze of pure lust... it was all beyond stunning.

"Mmm... you are a bad girl," he growled. "How about if you do that again. How about if you throatfuck your bhaiya like a real nasty girl."

Her cheeks flushed a complete and bright red it felt like when he said that, talked to her like that and she looked up at him with those big almond shaped dark brown eyes of hers, so innocently but with that resonant dark and lustful look that basically said she would do anything, especially if he spoke to her like that. She was coming out more, finding more about herself with him and the truth was, she loved being sexual, wanted to be far more open about her sexuality and just eat him up. All. The. Time.

Esha did as he liked, complying and took him deep in her throat again, her lips brushing against the base of his cock and she looked at him while holding him in her throat, actually moving her mouth so it was like he was throatfucking her. She was intending to break her record. Thirty seconds to a minute!

"Mmm, god Esha, what are you doing to me? That's it baby, take me in and swallow."

He encouraged her to swallow, loving the feel of her throat muscles tightening around his full length.

"Fffffuuuck, Esha," he gasped.

He loved what she was doing, but needed more. He reached down and grabbed her head, starting to pull her up and down on his cock. He pulled her down several times before releasing her for a breath, drool dripping down her perfect chin.

"Do you like that?" he growled.

It took her by surprise when he grabbed her head and basically fucked her mouth but there was something erotic about it. It totally turned her on to be handled like this. She never realized she liked it so much until now. Her eyes squeezed shut suddenly when she couldn't take anymore that deep but thankfully he seemed to have read her mind or something and let her off, giving her a breather. She couldn't help but cough and she sniffled, though she wasn't crying.

Some drool dribbled down her chin but not disgustingly. For the way she looked up at him, stroking his wet cock, she just smiled that cute brown girl shy smile, biting her lower lip.

Her head nodded slowly and she licked up his underside. "Yes." She breathed, taking the tip in her mouth again, sucking on it and moaning appreciatively. Pulling back, she held him beside her mouth, resting against her jaw. "Do you want me, Bhaiya?"

"Oh god, do I, Esha," he moaned.

He pulled her to him and flipped her over.

"But how do you feel?" he asked, whispering into her ear.

"Are you too sore from your lover wearing you out yesterday? How sore is that delicious pussy of yours?"

Esha gasped and as he flipped her over, she wiped her chin of the dribble of drool with the back of her hand, looking up at him and bit her lower lip gently. "So sore." She whispered, blinking up at him.

"But I don't think that will matter too much. I'd rather be sore than go without your lovin'." She mused.

"Well, I'll be gentle," he said.

He slid down to find his way between her legs.

Kissing his way up her thighs, he felt a growl of lust grow in his throat upon seeing the thong. Pushing it aside, he could see that her woman's lips were swollen both from passion but also from so much sex the day before. He kissed ever so gently upon her labia, planning on taking all the time in the world to get her ready for him again.

Shivers ran up her spine upon hearing his growl and her eyes closed half way and her lips parted, savoring the delicious sound which reverberated nicely down between her legs.

A gasp came from her upon feeling his lips along her and she closed her eyes fully this time, her hands resting beside her head on the bed and she let out a shaky moan, biting her lower lip hard. She was so sore, not too much down there but mostly her inner thighs. It hurt so much to walk, especially walk as fast as she did when she hurried to use the bathroom. But right now, no pain, no gain. Because she was slowly beginning to enter into nirvana.

He knew this was the only way. If he put himself inside of her too soon, it would prove to be too much and they would make love only the once that day.

That wasn't enough for him. He was possessed by her. He needed her... wanted to have her again and again, and it wouldn't do for her to be sore.

He kissed harder and harder. Not roughly, but more insistently. A finger slipped inside of her and he began working it within her slick canal, slowly opening her... preparing her for his manhood.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" he whispered as he kept gliding his finger in and out gently.

Back
Top Bottom