Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

"Little sister works wonders. I'm sure little sisters don't go down on their big brothers." She whispered in a purr, looking up at him with such a suggestive look that was masked through innocence.

"I think she's pretty convinced that we're bonding as brother and sister. Though I am sure we can throw more fights into the mix. It's what makes it normal, especially two siblings like us." One child from a parent, the other from another, joined together by marriage. Usually wouldn't be taken so kindly or lightly. Well she still wasn't taking it too lightly because she was deeply attracted to this guy.

Reaching over to place the sponge on the plate, having reached over and grazed his wrist with her own. "I am too." She grinned, looking at him, her hair falling over one shoulder before drawing back and rinsing the soap off the large dish, placing it on the side to dry.

Finishing the dishes with him, she sighed softly.
"Did you two want dessert?" Avani asked.
Esha blushed, as if her mom knew and she looked away. "Did you have anything in mind?"
"Well Jake and I were going to cozy up to a movie in our bedroom with glasses of wine. So if you two wanted anything?" She asked
Esha looked up at Adam, leaving it on him. She made it clear what she wanted for dessert.

"Well, mom, I think it would be a bit crowded with the four of us in there, even if it is a king-sized bed," said Adam, teasing.

"Oh Adam, you are so silly," said Avani, blushing.

"I try," said Adam. "We'll figure out something for dessert, don't worry, Mom."

Avani and Jake disappeared and they were soon alone.

"So..." he said softly. "Where exactly would you like to have dessert. We've got our rooms. The family room in the basement. The backyard. Lots of choices."

Esha listened and watched them. It was like Avani was his mom this entire time. The thought wasn't so welcomed to Esha because she definitely did not think of Adam as her brother. It was just fun to call him 'Bhaiya.'

Once Jake and her mom disappeared onto their own, Esha turned to Adam. Alone at last.
Her eyes brightened at the mention of the family room in the basement and she smiled shyly. "How about the basement? I haven't officially been given a proper tour." She batted her eyelashes innocently.

"Sounds like a plan, gorgeous girl," he said. "And don't give me that doe-eyed look, I know what that lovely mind was thinking."

He led her down the stairs.

"So, in here is my server room," he said.

He opened a door to reveal racks of equipment and cables.

"I run most of my security from here and host about 20 websites for different companies."

He gave her a tour of the rest of the space, store rooms, etc.

"And here," he said, "is the family room, complete with TV, chairs, and... couch."

Esha giggled. "I've no idea what you're talking about Bhaiya." She said cutely though of course, her eyes were saying something completely different.

As he gave her the tour, she was impressed, especially with the server. It was a rack of cables and she never saw many at once in her entire life unless she were to visit a computer store where they were lined up in boxes or little plastic baggies either on shelves or racks. Since this was home, this definitely took the cake.

"My brother the techie." She teased, scrunching her nose at him as he led her into the family room where she saw its lovely spread. Walking to the couch, she sat down on it, comfortably and crossing a leg over the other, looking at him. "I like this couch. It's comfy and definitely supportive." Each word she said was laced with something else, meaning that this couch had a lot more to offer than just sitting on it or lounging.

"I've always liked it," he said, sitting down by her. "But I have to warn you, it's got sedative properties. I can't tell you how many times I passed out down here watching TV.

He sat down beside her and picked up the remote, acting innocent.

"So little sister, do you want to watch some TV?"

She turned her head slowly in his direction and she giggled, shaking her head. "No, not at all Bhaiya." She said softly, tilting her head. "I so don't want to watch TV." She said it so casually too and wouldn't stop smiling the entire time.

Goodness, here she was, only devirginized that day and trying to actually seduce him. She had it bad, man did she have it bad.

"Oh, okay then," he said. "I guess we'll just have to..."

He moved closer and kissed her tenderly. Tenderly, at first. Then, the passion that had been building since their quick session in the dining room erupted and they kissed more and more hungrily.

He paused, breathing heavily, and caressed her face. "Sohniye, as much as I need you... I want this to be gentle, yeah? I want this one to be long, and tender, and soft. I know you'll be sore and I just want to love you to sleep with my body."

Esha giggled and welcomed his lips onto hers. She was surprised at how tender it was. She absolutely melted and it took a while before she did, but her hand moved around to the back of his head and gripped his hair very gently. It escalated. Became more passionate. She almost moved herself into his lap but then he pulled back. Her breathing was as quickened and her eyes opened slowly. Looking up at him, she blushed madly. He called her 'Sohniye.' Oh, she had no idea that the Hindi language ever could be so romantic. She was swooning.

"Adam..." Because this suddenly was no longer raw and passionate sex between them. He made it something more and she was eating it right up. "Talk about really sweet dessert." She bit her lower lip and looked down, resting her head on his shoulder. Lifting her head a moment later, she smiled softly. "In that case, did you want to take this up to one of our bedrooms or just stay down here, in the comfort of the basement and this couch?"

"Hmmm, that's a good question," he said. "How about some nice couch sex, you straddle me and let me split you open nice and slow... and then we'll take it upstairs so big brother can fall asleep inside of you."

The way he said and how he said it had her looking away from him, shy, but she nodded her head quite enthusiastically. So she did just that, moving into his lap, sitting astride him and her hands moved to his chest over his shirt and she looked at him, leaning in and kissing hims softly at first but letting it deepen gradually on its own, as they both got into it. Which for her, didn't take long at all.

His hands found their (already) familiar place beneath her tank and caressed her breasts. It wasn't long before he lifted that same tank gently over her head and removed his own shirt. He kissed her and moaned at the feel of her round orbs pressing against his chest while his hand caressed her back tenderly.

Their pants were still on, but it wasn't like they weren't touching down there. His cock was growing harder by the minute as she pressed her sex against him, rolling her hips in ways that evoked their earlier session.

"I think this would count as a new position for us," he whispered, caressing her cheek. "I'm thinking we should work through them all, eventually. Sound good?"

Her bare chest, now completely revealed, pressed against his after the removal of her tank and after the removal of his own shirt and her hands moved around his cheeks, slowly trailing into the back of his hair, gripping it gently. Her hips pressed into his, rolling lightly and her back arched, allowing her breasts to press into his bare chest more adequately. Skin on skin and it made her moan just slightly against his lips.

Looking at him, she was panting slightly and bit her lower lip hard. "I want to go to there." Was all she managed as she was as curious for different positions as he was willing to take her through them.

"This one might be my favorite though and we've hardly started." She murmured.

"God, I love it too," he said, moaning.

It was overwhelming already, just the way their bodies felt so absolutely entwined, and he wasn't even inside of her yet.

But... he wanted that, very much.

"Take off your pants," he murmured in her ear.

Soon, they were naked and she was climbing back atop him.

He pressed his swollen tip against her more-than-ready lips and pushed gently, entering her just slighly.

"Ready, baby?" he whispered.

She did as he said without much hesitation. Moving off of him, she took her sweatpants off and then her cotton panties, sliding back into his lap, her hands resting on his shoulder. She gasped, feeling him begin to enter, or ever so slightly and she bit her lower lip again subconsciously, nodding her head slowly. "Yes." She breathed.

It felt new all over again. They only did it in one position so far, or at least a good variation of it since it was different twice but ultimately the same and she was nervous. She liked this position already, just the way it made her feel; sexy and totally on display just for him.

Slowly, she lowered herself on him, finding she had the ability to do so, taking the head of him into her before his inches soon to follow, slowly and until she was completely nestled in his lap, her bottom touching his lap. "Oh." She moaned softly. It was amazing. She could feel him more, feel him deeper. It was so erotic.

"Just... just stay there," he said softly. "Don't move until you feel like you have to."

Their hips remained motionless, but they began kissing softly as their hands roamed over each others' bodies.

It was a quiet, intense, perfect moment that Adam knew was yet another mental picture that would be etched forever in his mind.

At last, he was the one who moved.

"Oops," he whispered. "I guess I just couldn't last."

"Hey," he continued. "Do you want to feel something cool?"

He guided her hand to her own belly, just above her pelvis.

"Push in a little," he said.

As she did, he pulled his cock lower and then surged back in. Her hand raised, and he knew she could feel his member beneath her hand.

"That's me, baby. Inside of of you."

Her hands locked into his hair and then moved down his shoulders to his arms, gripping them as her lips were to his, kissing him softly but let it grow quite passionately and deeply. Heated.

He filled her so deeply and she moaned softly, panting softly already. "That's okay." She whispered, her lips close to his, her entire body close to his.

She did as he directed, pushing in and gasped, moaning loudly with how he thrust back in but what astonished her was how she could feel him where her hand was. "Oh my word..." She breathed, looking at him quite stunned.

What was even more was she just got that more turned on by that action.

"Here, just feel me, Esha," he whispered. "Just feel your Bhaiya inside of you."

He began moving slowly, his hand around her back, her hand on her belly as he surged into her slowly and sensuously.

He loved watching her body move atop him, loved the look of her in the dim light.

"Just... think... Esha..." he moaned. "In a week and half, we'll have this whole house all to ourselves when... they're on... their honeymoon."

It was so erotic. He was erotic, his choice and words were erotic, everything he did was erotic. The way he went about it. So pleasurable. Her cheeks were so heated and she smiled shyly at him, faintly. "Bhaiya..." She moaned.

Esha moved herself on him in sync with his thrusts and her head was tilted back, her hand never left where it rested on her pelvis and she could feel him each time. She was in ecstasy.

What he said, she didn't know why but her arms moved around his neck and she kissed him. She couldn't speak but this kiss showed her joy in how badly she was looking forward to being alone with him in their home for a whole week and a half. The things they could do and just be with each other without a care or worry. She was more excited than she was now.

"Esha," he moaned as she moved on him. Her name was almost like a prayer to him now.

"Unnf... get your clothes," he finally murmured. "If we go much longer we'll never leave here. But let's risk it, I dare you to sneak upstairs naked."

"If you say so, Esha," he said, grinning.

Looked like this girl had more in her than he'd expected.

"So Esha, let me ask you something," he says, growling in her ear. "Do you want to make love like I said? Or does my baby sister want to fuck?"

He grinned and that made her blush. Was she really just that forward?

Shivers shot up her spine when he growled. He had such an affect on her. He, altogether, would be her major undoing. She lost herself in him again.

"At this point, I just want to fuck." She spoke seductively too, looking him in the eyes as she said it and he'd see a new look in hers. Deep, dark, salacious and full of want and desire for which she was about ready to just take from him.

He'd unleash an animal in her as well as forever ignited a fire. The things he did to her...

He nods with a satisfied half smile. He has awakened her... and he has a new girl on her hands.

"Go on then, Esha," he said in a low voice. "Fuck me. Fuck your Bhaiya's cock."

He drove her on, starting to thrust up into her. She needn't worry about being sore. Her body had already begun the transformation from girl to full woman... her pussy, even her womb was thirsting for him now.

"Do you like that baby... are you my wild thing? How much do you need Bhaiya's manhood filling you up?"

Her eyes widened. Oh, she had opened a door and this was the outcome. He said it. He really said it. She couldn't hold back. It was sexy motivation to do it. To fuck him. To fuck his cock.

So she did, moving herself on him, up and down, her hands on his shoulders. He thrusting up into her as she rode him was divine. She could feel him. Her head tilted back and she rode him faster, rolling her hips.

"Oh my god, yes." She moaned, her hands moving into her hair as she moved on him, her breasts bounced and she looked like she was in absolute heaven in this position. "Bhaiya, I need you. I want you. Oh my god." It was mind-boggling and she was losing herself further and further. She was panting, moaning loudly and about to spiral down into amazing bliss and pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom