Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

"No. I promise." She breathed, one hand moving down his back slowly, letting her nails trail down but not digging in and her hand squeezed the top of one of his bottom cheeks, pulling him closer and deeper into her, or giving him that incentive.

She gasped, tilting her head to the side and her eyes closed. "Oh, Bhaiya." He didn't have to ask her twice because the moment he requested it, she moaned it for him and it was true, as her nipples came to attention for him and her body's pleasure heightened further.

Her hand stayed gripping his bottom cheek and her other hand was around his neck into the back of his hair, gripping it, her hips pushing into his, meeting. She moaned into his mouth, loving how he bit her lower lip in the process and she tilted her head back again, crying out in pleasure. Her body trembled, writhed and convulsed. "Bhaiya! Bhaiya!" She nearly screamed. She was cumming. Oh, she was cumming hard.

She couldn't not. Everything was so sensitive, so intense, so escalated.

"That's it baby," he growled into her ear. "Cum for your Bhaiya."

The sound of her passion and the way she was pulling him into her truly turned on the raw, sexual needs of their bodies.

Now... feeling her orgasm... he started slamming deeper into her. He knew she was crying his name... knew she was shrieking with pleasure, and he knew he was moaning with loud cries, but he was barely aware of it. All he was aware of was his hips slamming into her with a fierce drive - wanting to possess her with pleasure.

For him, climax wasn't there yet. Like a wild beast, his body wanted to take her and prove its worth. He had no idea how long he did it. It was probably just a few minutes, but it could have been hours for how it felt.

At last, the red haze began to clear and he felt his body slow and then a stunning pleasure grapple him. He had never surrendered himself completely to a woman, not in the many years since his first at age 17.

This time he did. He buried his head in her neck and gave a strangled, empassioned moan. One word:

"Esha," he cried as cum began to pour into her. Perhaps there wasn't as much fluid this time, but it was even more intense than when he'd taken her on the counter. It kept coming and coming and even when he thought it was gone he lifted his head and looked into her eyes.

"Esha, I.... aahhhhhh, again."

He crushed his lips to hers as the last of of the pleasure shot through his body. He moaned into her mouth and finally his body went limp, utterly exhausted.

Throughout her orgasm, she practically screamed because through it, he pounded so hard into her and she could feel and hear how he was slamming into her and the ferocity of it all. Her nails dug into his back deeply and she had short nails too because she was a frequent nail biter but they dug in deep and her legs tightened around his hips, her head thrown back and she in deep throngs of passion and pleasure that had consumed her body and being.

It felt like it wouldn't stop or she had been orgasming for hours and forever. She felt too good and couldn't shake how her body was trembling beneath him or her heavy pants or even her loud moans which were still so present.
Then she felt him cum into her and he groaning her name the way he did could have been her undoing multiple times over because it was such an erotic sound, like how he felt whenever she moaned 'Bhaiya.'

Her head lowered and she rest her head back on the pillow, whimpering pleasurably but her nails never undug from his back. She kissed him, finally one hand moving from his back and through the back of his hair, feeling him go limp on her. She was bustling and buzzing with pleasure from such an intense experience. Two orgasms back to back and she was reeling. Esha moaned into the kiss, pulling back slowly, still breathing hard. "Mm..." She was utterly spent and her day hadn't even begun.

Exam time. What a way to start. But she couldn't move. Not an inch. Her other hand on his back moved as well and it fell onto the bed beside her as did her hand in his hair. She lay there, panting and trying to regain her breathing, her eyes closing. Talk about exhaustion. He had left her speechless the first time and now he had left her completely immobilized.

Adam eventually slid off of her and off to her side. One hand falling possessively onto her breast, he felt his eyes drifting shut from sheer, absolute, but content exhaustion. Her body beside him was all he ever wanted in the entire world."

"You're... an amazing... sister..." he murmured.

He awoke and looked at the clock.

"Esha!" he cried, shaking her. "Esha! You were supposed to be out the door by now!"

"And you..." She breathed, her breathing coming to normal as she opened her eyes slowly, her hands moving over her stomach and then up to her head, soon resting above it on the bed. "Are the best brother in the world." She whispered, her voice tired. She didn't move but her eyes closed again. She wanted to nap.

His sound outcry made her eyes jolt open and she sat up immediately. "My exam! Shit! Shit!" She scrambled from bed so fast. Her exhaustion disappeared and she was in student mode. She nearly fell over the moment she did stand up because her legs were like jelly. Esha dashed into the bathroom and never dressed so fast her entire life. She had a hard time with her stockings but was intent on wearing them. She splashed water into her face and then redid her eyeliner before fixing her hair even though no matter what she did, it looked like 'just fucked' hair.

Spraying herself with some spray that smelled delicious and fruity, she hurried back into her room and grabbed her bag and then dashed out of her room, not saying goodbye. Five seconds later, she was back in her room and at his side and kissed him deep and passionately before pulling back. "Bye." She smiled before quickly biting his lower lip and then she was gone, grabbing her keys out of her bag and she was out of the door and into her car in record time.

Once she sat in her car, she let out a heavy sigh and just slumped back, letting herself come into the present. "Woah..."

And off she went to college. Arriving there with ten minutes to spare. Good, that allowed her to compose herself well before this exam.

Adam assumed it was a good thing that he actually had a big project to work on that day. If he'd just had general work, he wouldn't have gotten anything done.

About 11:30, when he was pretty sure she'd be done with her test. He texted her.

"Still wearing what I asked (and not wearing it, too? And, can you still feel me?"

and then a couple of seconds later

"Also, how distracted are you right now?

The exam was very easy, only because she studied so hard. The only thing that easily took her mind away from it was the fact she kept feeling something. Like it was trying to come out and she didn't know at first what it was. If anything, she just squeezed her legs together and when her exam was done, it then occurred to her what it was. Oh no... There was no trace on her seat, nothing big, just a small speck, very small. A single drop of white and her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed. Going to her things, she grabbed them and did it in such a way that her bag brushed against the seat to wipe that away. And as she lingered, she started to feel it trickling.

Leaving the class, she hurried down the hall and to the nearest bathroom, locking herself in a stall. Just as she sat down, she felt her phone go off. She swallowed hard seeing the text and shook her head, not responding. Not responding to the second one either. That was embarrassing. Erotic--but she wasn't about to admit that to him--and super embarrassing.

Esha cleaned herself up and then left the bathroom after washing her hands. She went on to her next two classes and they went by in a relatively quick breeze given they were both only fifty-five minutes.

Around three-ish, she came home. Avani wasn't home yet; she wouldn't be for another couple of hours, probably coming home with Jake and Esha had the chance to go confront Adam if he was available. She made a beeline to his room, not walking through the closet but banging on the door. No one saw. Good. But she saw.

"Only hot little sisters allowed," he said, leaning back in his chair. He got up and stretched, glad she was there to provide a break. He'd been bashing out code for five solid hours.

He opened the door.

"Well you're in luck," he said. "You meet the criteria. Come in, gorgeous."

He pulled her to him to kiss her, but sensed something.

"What's up, Esha?"

Any bit of resentment or anger as well as her looming embarrassment seemed to disappear the moment he kissed her. She forgot. Just like that. From one kiss. She stood there, melted, practically leaning into him, having turned into putty because of him and just looked at him dreamily. "I don't...remember." She blushed again and looked away, scratching the back of her head. Then she remembered.

She looked back at him and pushed him back. "No, I remember now. And trust me, Bhaiya it's bad." The way she called him 'Bhaiya' was not to get him turned on or feeling something delicious in his pants. No, the way she said it was she was very unhappy with him right now because she was embarrassed, even if no one saw it.

"Is that why you didn't want me to wear panties? So I'd end up like leaking or something?"

"Oh, is that what's bothering you?" he said.

He kissed her passionately, pulling her to him and caressing her. His hand found her breast and massaged, making her gasp once he brushed her nipple.

His hand worked down further and further, and reached beneath her dress to find her sex.

Without hesitation, he plunged a finger into her and felt the lingering wetness within.

"Truth? Yes, little sister," he whispered into her ear. "I like the idea of my cum still being inside of you. I like the idea of you having me sliding down your thighs, my white seed dripping where only you can see, reminding you of what I did to you."

His finger slipped out and used the seed to tease her clit.

"Is that so bad?" he whispered, his teeth catching her earlobe. "Are you ashamed to feel me marking you like that?"

She just nodded to him with a look like 'Um, duh!' However that look was wiped away rather instantly. He had this affect over her which she wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to shake. One kiss was all it took for her to not be mad at him and she almost wasn't anymore. Gradually, she found herself forgetting all over again why she was even angry and that there was really nothing wrong with it.

Esha kissed him back quite passionately, gasping against his lips feeling her nipple stimulated, causing her body to push further into him. "Mm..." She cooed.

Her hand moved around his neck, through the back of his hair and her lips broke apart from his as a soft moan came from her, feeling his finger inside her deep wetness, her other hand traveling down over his chest, gripping his shirt tightly. "Oh..."

Shivers ran up her spine and her eyes closed. That would have been her undoing right then and there if she wasn't trying to hold back. His whisper, his whispered words and the way he was making her feel.

She could feel her nails digging into her palm through his shirt as she gripping it even tighter when he started to rub her. "N-No..." She breathed a moan. "N-No, not at...all." She whispered, looking up at him, biting her lower lip.

"You don't play fair, Bhaiya."

"Never, Esha. I'll never play fair, not if it means winning you," he whispered.

"Now, how does my brown girl beauty's pussy feel? To sore for more, or do you want Bhaiya's cock filling you up again.

He slid down her and lifted her dress, kissing her sex and snaking his tongue in.

"You can answer that later," he said, looking up at her. "I've got some business to attend to first."

He licked deeper, tasting the mix of their juices and then licking up to her clit. One hand reached up to pinch a nipple.

Those words, the way he said them and the fact he whispered them got to her. It was so raunchy but so romantic in its own way. He was something alright. And she couldn't resist him.

"Mm..." Her cheeks blushed again and she looked away from him as she smiled that shy involuntary smile and bit her lower lip hard. "I--" She began but was stunned when she looked back and found he was no longer in front of her but down and his tongue was somewhere far too delicious.

"Bhaiya--" She couldn't speak. Her hand came to his shoulder to keep herself steady and felt her breathing picking up pace again and she moaned softly. Her hand moved over his that was paying attention to her nipple and her head tilted back, she lightly pushing her sex into his mouth. This felt good. And she didn't feel too sore anymore. Well she wouldn't if he kept doing this.

"Mmm," he murmured.

They weren't far from his bed and he eased her back toward it.

"Just lie back, sister," he whispered. "Bhaiya, will take care of you."

Her legs were at the edge bed and she lay back. He lifted her dress up higher so he could have full access.

His lips kissed her labia while his tongue slipped into her swollen lower lips, parting them.

One finger slipped in and began teasing her while his tongue again found her clit.

He wanted to speak to her, to say sweet nothings, but his mouth was too busy. Instead, he just contented himself with her heaving breathing and the moans that were growing in volume.

Now, two fingers slipped into her slippery canal and began fucking her slowly. He curved his fingers up to find her G-spot as his mouth kept working her.

Esha followed and complied very willingly. She lay back and her hands rest back on either side of her by her head. She was panting and breathing fast through her moans. He was doing wonders to her. She was sore but right now she was in heaven and it didn't feel like he had her twice in one day, both so intense in their own ways. Even if the second time started out so sweet like making love, it got aggressive and it was like she was feeling it all over again.

"Bhaiya..." She moaned in a whimper, tilted her head back. Her voice was already taking a damper. She could feel her voice growing tired. Didn't mean she'd stop moaning but it wasn't as strong as it had been. It was wearing thin. That just meant he really did make her scream.

Her hips bucked into his hand the moment she felt his two fingers curl the way it did and repeatedly hit a spot that was far too delicious. It made her moans escalate even further in volume, almost screams. She felt like she could cry. Her eyes stung. But the tears didn't fall. She just melted, came unraveled and came right then and there for him. Her walls tightened around his fingers and she cried out in utter and absolute pleasure. "Bhaiya!"

He moaned into her pussy as she came again. It was intense... but he also felt a flagging in her energy. it wasn't fair of him, really, pushing her to such heights three times on her very first day.

He waited for her climax to subside and then climbed up on the bed with her, kissing her with lips that were still wet from her passion.

"Come here, Esha," he said, climbing all the way into bed.

"You're tired, and I am too. I don't blame you. Take a nap with me and get your strength back.

He snuggled against her neck, spooning her.

"You'll need it for later," he whispered into her ear.

It was very intense, especially since it was numero tres in one day and she was so gone. Exhausted. Tired. Utterly spent. This was the best orgasm ever and her body was still shaking a little bit, noticeably, as her orgasm did subside and she just basked in the post orgasmic glow. She couldn't speak. Couldn't think. Couldn't even open her eyes. She was limp but still breathing, obviously and more exhausted she ever felt before.

Esha felt him move up to lie beside her and felt him spooning her. She nodded and she started to rest. But then he whispered again and her eyes shot open. "Horny...Bhaiya." She whispered, a tired and lazy grin appearing on her face as her eyes closed again and rather instantly she was out like a light.

They both forgot that at five, they wouldn't be home alone anymore.

"Esha!" said the woman's voice in his dream. "Esha!"

He smiled. Even people in her dreams were calling her name now.

He heard a door open.

"Esha?"

He woke with a start. He heard it again. Avani was in the room next door... and Esha was in his bed, in his arms.

"Esha!" he hissed, shaking her.

She was bleary-eyed, but he was able to move her.

"Closet!" he hissed. "Back to your room!"

He pushed her into the closet and closed the door just as a knock came on his door.

He opened it, trying to look awake.

"Oh, Adam... have you seen Esha?

"Uhmm, yeah, she's just in her room," he said, trying to sound casual.

'But I was just there," she said, frowning.

"You might want to check again," he said. "I'm pretty sure she was there. Hey, do you want to see the program I've been working on? It checks bank websites for security holes."

"Oh, I wouldn't understand it," said Avani.

"no, it's really cool," he said, leading her to his console.

He bored her with jargon for the next five minutes.

"Well... very nice," she said. "With things like that, you should be employed in no time. Well, I'm off to find your sister."

I already am employed, thought Adam to himself. I just made twenty grand on that this afternoon.

He gave a great sigh of relief when his door closed.

She awoke with a start but she looked too tired for anything else. However, hearing the door close and knowing that her mother must be home, she rather easily complied with Adam to get her into the closet and through into her room. She could hear her mother's voice in the room next to hers, in Adam's room and her eyes widened. "Shit." She murmured and hurried to her closet, though just to put on some panties, ones that matched her bra.

Esha wanted to go to the bathroom to check herself. No, instead she just opened a compact that was on her desk and scanned herself. Aside from her hair, she didn't look too bad. Just tired. Well she could easily pass it off that she was basically mentally exhausted from her anxiety and studiousness towards her exam she took care of that day. She could relax.

A knock came to her door. By then, her hair had been smoothed out, she even tying it into a messy bun to hide its post-orgasmic look and then the door opened. "Hi Mummy." She smiled softly, sitting down at her desk.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked. "Oh I was in the bathroom." She said casually and nonchalantly.
"Oh. Well how did it go? The exam? I know you were very anxious about it."
"It was actually really easy. Only because I studied. If I hadn't, I think I'd be a crying mess right now." She laughed.
Avani laughed as well and went to her and kissed her head. "Want to help me with dinner? I was thinking Chole Bhatura." She said softly.
"Really? You're up for frying the bhaturas?" She asked. "As long as you're helping." Avani grinned.
"Let me guess, Jake's dying to try it?" She asked.
She laughed and nodded. "Fine fine. Let me just grab a shower. I feel all post-exam-icky." Her subconscious keeled over laughing because they both knew it wasn't post-exam but post-three-orgasms.

"Sure sure. I need to make the dough anyways."
"Okay." she kissed her cheek and her mother went off.
"Oh, what time is Jake coming?"
"He said he'll be a little bit late. Between seven and eight."
Nodding, Avani exited and the minute her door closed, Esha let out a heavy sigh as she slumped down in her chair. That was close. Too close.

Standing, she went to her closet and through the door and looked at Adam. "That was way too close." She said softly, standing in the doorway of his closet, her hand up on it, supporting her weight as she leaned on it.

Indeed it was," he said. He was typing away at his keyboard, trying to finish up the last of the revisions the bank wanted before they viewed the contract complete.

He glanced over at her, grinning, then back to his keyboard.

"Take off your clothes," he said. "You're taking a shower, might as well get out of 'em here. Oh, and I wasn't eavesdropping, the door was still open in the closet.

He turned and looked at her with a wry smile.

"Well? Clothes. Off."

Esha wanted to not be all smiling at him right now but she couldn't help it. It was his charm that disarmed her but also made her smile and in a really good mood. She wasn't sure if she could ever be truly mad at him. Not right now at least.

Walking to him, she moved behind him and slid her hands over his shoulders and then down his chest. "I'll only take my clothes off if you join me in the shower." After having a nap and how she woke up, she felt energized. But it's not like she was expecting to do anything.

"I'm not the only one that's so dirty, Bhaiya."

"Oh my, you are bold, aren't you?" he said.

"I'll do it on one condition... no sex. We can scrub and caress, but no actual sex and no touching each other below the waist... except the ass, I suppose. Deal?"

He had a method to his madness. He wanted her so randy she was aching for him by the time they went to bed, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

"Yes. I am." She said softly. "I can be." She quickly corrected.

"Fine. I can do that. No sex. Just touching, appropriately. Can you do that?" She tilted her head over his right shoulder and turned his head in her direction so she could look at him.

Things would be different this time. He wouldn't get her so easily. She wouldn't fall for him so easily. Each time he'd always catch her off guard but not this time. No, this time, she could play the same game. Two could play this game for sure.

Pulling back from him after pressing a kiss to his cheek, she peeled her dress off of herself with ease, standing in her light blue lace bra and patching cheekies with her stockings and sighed softly. She stripped down completely, undoing her bra with ease as well as shimmying out of her cheekies before taking her stockings off, all of which lay in a pile, one on top of the other and she was completely nude. Without saying anything more, she turned on her heel and skipped off, going through the closet and the door in the closet and back into her room where she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself. From there, she proceeded to the bathroom and shut the door behind her but did not lock it and started a hot shower.

The water got hot fast and just like that, she hung her towel on the wrack and got in, letting herself get nicely bathed under its hot streams of water. It felt lovely. So lovely. She was always so cold after waking up.

Adam could hear Avani hard at work below and crept across the hallway, once inside, he locked the door and strippd his clothes.

He'd never been more thankful for the glass doors of the shower, Esha's lovely silhouette visible through the steamy surface, her browner skin casting a different glow.

He stepped in and came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her from behind, pulling her to him.

Their arms were side by side.

He whispered into her ear just loud enough to be heard over the water.

"Look at us," he said. "How nicely we contrast. Your amazing skin right next to mine. It's like, if an artist was looking for complementary colors, he couldn't have found a better match."

He kissed her ear and her neck. His rigid member was pressed against her shapely ass.

"Just for the record, that doesn't count" he said. "I can't stop it from getting that way, and I'm not going to stand apart from you in the shower.

Her head turned as she saw the door open and smiled gently when he got inside. She felt him pull her back into him and she bit her lower lip, not turning her face and trying so hard not to react. She could feel it all though and her hands subconsciously formed into fists at her sides. She wasn't about to strike him. She was simply trying to keep herself well composed and not give away. Oh, but it was easier to say then do it. She seemed to always underestimate his ability to make her simply melt and go weak at the knees for him so she was simply putty. She needed a backbone and she needed one now, but it was all so new.

Biting her lower lip and smiling, she looked down, her hands relaxing and then she relaxed her head back against his shoulder and tilted her head to one side to give him better access.

"I know." She said softly. Grabbing the little towel, she squirted some shower soap onto it and then rubbed it together, slowly turning around to face him and rather bravely too.

Her eyes stayed on his and she ran the hand towel over his shoulders and then down his chest, over his stomach, halting at his hips as his chest was nicely lathered in soap, and man it smelled good. He smelled good.

"Is this allowed?" She asked innocently, tilting her head to the side as her hand against the towel inched lower, over and towards his erection.

Back
Top Bottom