Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

He woke up and heard her enter the shower. As tempted as he was to join her, he isn't ready to risk it quite yet. Besides, he still wanted some sleep and can work whenever he wished.

He rolled over and grabbed his phone though, texting into it so she would get it when she got back to her room.

"Wear something sexy for me today, even if it is under your clothes. Sexy bra... something with cleavage... no panties. Do it for me. Please. Bhaiya."

After her shower, she dried her body and then put her wet hair up in the towel like Carmen Miranda and pulled her big shirt back on but with no panties underneath. She hurried off to her room and then shut the door to get ready.

After drying her hair with the towel, she went to her phone after tossing the towel on her bed and she read the text, her eyes widening. She grinned and just text him back, Besharam. Hindi for 'shameless.'

Putting it down she went to her closet and sighed softly as she pulled out a black mini dress that had sleeves that came to her elbows and the hem came to just an inch above her knees. It had kind of a plunging neckline and it wasn't super tight but neither was it extremely loose. It suited her well even if it was a little bit loose since from the bust down, it just fell freely on her. She put it on after she put on a light blue lacy bra but she didn't put the matching panties. She pulled black stockings that had lacy tops and then slipped her feet into black flats. Going to the bathroom, she turned her hair dryer on and bent over a bit to blow dry her hair. She looked good.

And stuck with his text to a T.

He awoke and heard her enter the bathroom again. He got up, in just his Pajama Bottoms. He saw Avani pulling out of the driveway and knew they were alone.

He walked into the bathroom and watched her dry her hair... catching her eyes in the mirror.

Then, he walked over to her and grabbed the hair dryer, turned it off, and set it down.

Then, he pulled down her dress and plunged his hands into her bra, pulling out her breasts and attacking her neck with kisses.

"Good girl, Esha," he murmured. "You follow instructions very well."

tumblr_matnwxWJmM1rv4sb7o1_400.gif

[I can't stop smiling :D]

Her hair was thankfully dry at least by the time a hand came over hers to take it and turn it off. She stood up, flipping her hair back and over one shoulder and looked at him. "What--" She started but he stunned her though she wasn't complaining. A gasp came from her and she let out a soft content sigh and leaned back into him, tilting her head to the side.

A soft moan came from her, her cheeks so hot and she trying to look anywhere and everywhere besides the mirror so not to meet his gaze. Because what he was doing, she loved.

"You're very horny." That was about all she could manage to say, her backside pushing into his front.

"Mmm hmm, that's something you're going to learn about your big brother. But it's all your fault, if you weren't so gorgeous, I wouldn't be this way."

He started caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples too, he turned her around so he could find her lips and kissed her inistently, his tongue dancing with hers.

"Oh Esha, what you do to me," he moaned.

"When... how long... until class?"

She wanted to say something snarky. Anything, something, but she couldn't. She didn't. She didn't get the chance. Instead, his lips fell upon hers as her body leaned into his, her hand moving around the back of his head, into his hair and she moaned into his mouth as her tongue danced with his.

Pulling back, she swallowed hard, panting softly, her eyes closed. "An hour." she breathed, her hands moving to his chest and then lower, gripping the waistband of his pajamas.

She wanted him. Oh, did she want him.

He growled and lifted her up on the counter and kissed her breasts hungrily, then found her lips again and lost himself in her kisses.

With an insane need, he pushed down his pajama pants and let them fall to his ankles. Kissing her again, he held her face in his hands and practically devoured her with kisses. He guided his manhood to her opening and pressed against it, then paused. He still had a hand around her neck and was gazing deeply into her eyes. He stared at her intently, both of them breathing heavily.

"Yes?" he asked, waiting for her permission.

Her hands rested in back of her on the counter and her head tilted back, she moaning softly. His lips were divine, his touch was magical and intoxicating and she was losing herself in him. Her arms moved around his neck loosely when his lips found hers, Esha kissing him with much ferocity and passion, her hand gripping the back of his hair tightly. Desire coursed through and officially took over.

Sliding her hands down to his chest, she moaned into his mouth, one leg running along his side before wrapping around his waist. A gasp came from her as their lips parted and she felt him against her, she panting and her heart was pounding.

Looking at him, falling deep into his eyes, she nodded her head slowly. "Yes." She breathed and without a second's hesitation, her hands cupped around his cheeks and she kissed him deeply and passionately, her tongue in his mouth and her leg tightening around his hip. The things he did to her. He had her completely at his leisure.

He kept looking in her eyes and followed her lead, the pulling of her leg on his hip. Slowly, slowly, he pushed into her. He felt the resistance, and the the release as her hymen broke and he slid further in.

He gasped, not at the physical sensation, but the emotional one of them merging like this.

"You're mine now," he whispered tenderly into her ear.

Esha felt him pushing into her and it caused her to gasp against his mouth, causing her to pull back from his lips. Her hands moved to his shoulders and she gripped them tightly, whimpering pleasurably but also a little painfully, especially as he pushed through completely.

Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes, letting out a heavy breath. It hurt. But she didn't complain. It just made her hold onto him tightly.

"All yours." She breathed, her hands moving around his back and her nails dug into his back, she biting his shoulder lightly. Her other leg moved around his hips and she pulled him in closer.

Then there it was. That feeling; that wonderful feeling and she wanted him to move. "Oh, Bhaiya..." She whispered, biting his ear lobe.

He felt the change in her body. As soon as the pain subsided he could tell. He actually felt it in her pussy change... she grew more relaxed, but also clamped down at the same time. Her body, too, she arched into him and pulled him closer. He physically felt her need calling out to him and it drove him on, too. He'd awoken with a fierce need to take her, and now his lust was unstoppable.

"Oh my Esha," he moaned as he began moving slowly within her. She felt so good there were no words to describe the pleasure. As he began gliding in and out of her, her legs and arms around her, he moaned with pleasure... as did she. It was good the house was empty, because they surely would have been discovered

"Oh - my - god, Esha," he moaned with each stroke. "You - are - amazing."

His lips found her mouth again and he kissed her fiercely while they made love with a slow, sensuous grind. However, they soon needed even more and he lifted her legs, slid back and slammed into her with a huge thrust, then another. Now it was 'fucking' in the true sense. He was soon almost lifting her off of the counter with each stroke.

"Oh... Esha, Esha, Esha."

Her body called for him, desired for him in a way she never desired for anyone and she was all his for the taking. She didn't hold back and once the pain subsided, she marveled in this feeling, this feeling that was beyond anything she ever expected. Her body wracked with absolute pleasure and her nails dug deeper into his back as he began a slow and sensual pace and speed which she felt immensely.

Every time he would moan her name, it brought her closer and closer, like it was becoming her undoing because it was the hottest and most erotic thing ever; for her name to be moaned. Her moans weren't soft, they were loud and her legs tightened around him and she pressed her body into his more, her head tilted back. It felt too good.

"Oh yes." She breathed, raking her nails down his back. She was in such good agreement with him. It was phenomenal. "Yes!"

A loud moan came from her with how hard he slammed into her. Her arms left him and she leaned. She was almost screaming now and the look on her face was pure and carnal bliss. She was close. So very close. "Oh my god!" She cried out.

"That's it, my Esha!" he cried as he felt her tipping over. "Cum for me... cum for Bhaiya."

He loved the look of bliss on her face... and the fact that he was the reason for it. As she started to cum, he had to join her. He buried his face in her shoulder and cried out as his climax overtook him.

"Esha!" he cried between gritted teeth. "Esha, I'm cummming!"

As he buried his face into her shoulder, one hand moved around the back of his neck into his hair and the other gripped his shoulder tightly, her nails digging in and she cried out as she felt her orgasm reach its peak within her and there was nowhere else to go but down, down, down.

Her walls tightened around him and she could feel him cumming with her too. Her head tilted back and she nearly screamed as her entire body wracked and surged with unbelievable pleasure. She panted hard, couldn't form a single coherent thought or speak one and she didn't let him go.

Not for dear life.

He spilled more and more of his seed into her. It felt like it would never end.

Once done, he was still hard and moved slowly in her... not so much wanting to start again but to feel the delicious walls of her sex touching him just a little bit more.

At last, they settled down.

He whispered in her ear.

"Remember what you said," he purred. "You're mine now."

Esha gasped. She could feel him still inside of her, filling her deep. It's like it wouldn't stop. The warmth was so delicious. She moaned and licked her lips, panting hard as she nuzzled her cheek onto his shoulder, her eyes closed.

Hmm..." She mused, feeling shivers run up her spine from his whisper. She couldn't speak, couldn't think, couldn't string anything coherent together.

"Mm." She nodded her head. He had rendered her speechless and that was big.

"Hey baby," he said, still moving gently within her. "We've got... forty-five minutes. When you said an hour, did you mean an hour before you had to leave, or an hour before class. Because, if it's an hour before class, then you need to get there, and I know you have a test today."

He moved in her again, feeling himself grow completely hard again.

"So... if you need to get going you should maybe... oh fuck it, let's get to the bed."

She moaned gently, releasing her tight grip from around his back as her hands slid down to his sides and she just nodded her head. She had an hour, or well in this case forty-five minutes until she had to leave for class.

"Take me to bed. I can't move." She whispered, that being the first coherent words she said. And given that she could feel him hard inside of her again, she didn't want to move. It made her whimper pleasurably.

Adam reluctantly left her... and pulling his manhood out of her was one of the most difficult things he'd ever done.

"Come on, beautiful," he said.

He stepped out of his shorts and took her hand, leading her to the bedroom.

He lovingly helped her get undressed and once he had her fully naked, laid her down in the bed.

He slid between her legs and placed his cock against her again. Laying on top of her felt so... right. They'd surrendered to passion, but now it was time to make love. He slid into her and moaned.

"Hey," he whispered once he was all the way in. 'I missed you."

This was definitely one way to get her morning started and she was definitely complaining.

He had her fully naked now, even sans stockings--which she adored--and leaned into him as he took her to the bedroom. Lying back, she stretched back and moaned softly, feeling the shift of the bed and him against her. Her eyes opened and she saw him on top of her, her lips forming into a soft smile, her arms moving around his neck slowly.

Her body was sore. It'd be more sore in the morning. She wasn't complaining, again. A gasp came from her and her head tilted back as he slid into her and she moaned gently, letting out a shaky breath, her face close to his. Looking at him, her hand moved around his cheek and she nodded. "I missed you too." She whispered against his lips, her finger tracing over it, her right leg running along his side slowly, her hips pushing up into his.

Kissing him deeply, she succumbed, her body his, everything about her his. He was so...he was so...

Charming wasn't a good enough word for it. It was a combination of charming, alluring, seductive, husky, sweet, loving--definitely not a big brother at all. That's what was so amazing and why he could render her completely and incoherently speechless.

SHARPii said:
This was definitely one way to get her morning started and she was definitely complaining.

He had her fully naked now, even sans stockings--which she adored--and leaned into him as he took her to the bedroom. Lying back, she stretched back and moaned softly, feeling the shift of the bed and him against her. Her eyes opened and she saw him on top of her, her lips forming into a soft smile, her arms moving around his neck slowly.

Her body was sore. It'd be more sore in the morning. She wasn't complaining, again. A gasp came from her and her head tilted back as he slid into her and she moaned gently, letting out a shaky breath, her face close to his. Looking at him, her hand moved around his cheek and she nodded. "I missed you too." She whispered against his lips, her finger tracing over it, her right leg running along his side slowly, her hips pushing up into his.

Kissing him deeply, she succumbed, her body his, everything about her his. He was so...he was so...

Charming wasn't a good enough word for it. It was a combination of charming, alluring, seductive, husky, sweet, loving--definitely not a big brother at all. That's what was so amazing and why he could render her completely and incoherently speechless.

He caressed her cheek and gazed at her with absolute adoration as he began moving again.

"I like... how you move... your hips..." gasped between strokes. "So... good."

He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her passionately as he kept moving, surging sensuously into her.

It made her heart pound, the way he was looking at her. Made her feel...not cheap at all.

Her cheeks heated with a major blush and she looked up at him, running her finger over his jaw gently, her hips pushing up into his with each movement of his back into her. "My hips moving can say a lot." She breathed into a moan, her hands slipping around his neck, one hand gripping the back of his hair gently. "I like talking with them."

She kissed him back with much passion and feverish emotion, wrapping her one leg around his hips, moaning into his mouth, her tongue licking over his lips lightly wanting entrance, poking in slowly.

"Your hips..." he murmured... "have a very impressive... vocabulary."

He fell into her kiss and their mouths melded as their tongues danced together.

One of his hands moved to her breast, touching it like a treasure. His other hand sought out her hand, his fingers locking with hers as they kept moving with slow, intense thrusts while their lips stayed locked together."

"I'm worried about your class," he finally whispered into her ear. "I don't know if I'll ever let you out of this bed... ever, let alone in time to get your class."

He moved again and murmured softly into her ear, "Oh My Esha... what god sent you into my life?"

Esha was lost in his lips, in his tongue, hers dancing with his the most complex and elaborate tango as their bodies moved in syncing harmony, producing such an amazing feeling. Oh, what a feeling.

His touch was like wildfire. It ignited and spread so fast through her body from the moment he made contact with her skin in this pleasurable singeing way. She was like a moth to a flame, and he was the flame. The closer she got, the more intense the burn and harder the fall.

"You have to." She whispered. "We have time." She moaned against his lips, biting his lower lip gently.
"Our parents." She whispered with much captivation, hand holding onto his tightly and her head tilted back as her eyes closed. She moaned softly, her body completely taken and surging with much pleasure, a pleasure that was building and escalating so delicious.

"Our parents... can't know... not yet..." he murmured.

His lips worked down to her neck, kissing her hungrily as he picked up his pace.

"Esha... call me Bhaiya again," he murmured as he lowered his mouth even further to her breasts, sucking and teasing as his hips kept moving.

Her body felt meant for him... beyond meant for him. He came back to her face and kissed her lips, catching her lower lip between his teeth and pulling.

He changed the angle of his hips, knowing he was brushing against her clit with each surge.

Back
Top Bottom