Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Hearing the sound of the door open as well as a toppling box made Esha giggle. In this time, she got herself into bed, lying on her stomach with her arms wrapped around her pillow as her cheek rest on it. The sound of her closet door opening signaled her and before she really realized it, he was in her bed beside her, kissing her. She kissed him back, moving her hand around his cheek before her other was soon guided down to his erection. It made her blush and the distinct image of a popsicle came to her mind.

Pulling back from him, she looked at him, her hand rubbing his erection through his boxers and she giggled lightly. "I think so." She breathed. It dawned on her then that she was only her bra and panties and she mentally patted her back for her subconscious decision. Sitting up, she pushed him onto his back and moved so she was straddling his calves lightly and she leaned forward to pull the waistband of his boxers down, just to let him be free and her eyes widened. Woah... It's alive.

Biting her lower lip, she looked at him as her hand moved around his girth, her fingers wrapping around it and she squeezed gently before beginning to stroke him. "Like this?" She asked innocently.
Esha knew what he wanted her to do. She wasn't naive. Just a virgin.

"Mmmm god, Esha. That's good, but don't be shy. You don't have to be nearly as gentle with a guy's cock as we do with your clit. Tug on it, jerk it... stroke it. Just watch me and you'll figure out what makes me feel good. Do you know what would be even nicer though? If you took off your bra while you were doing this, so I can see you naked."

He moaned as she continued stroking him. Just he hand touching him seemed to have him close, but he knew he could last a while yet.

Biting her lower lip, she found her cheeks heating up again because the very sight of him feeling good because she was causing it made her feel amazing. She licked her lips subconsciously as she looked down at him and then let her gaze pour into his, nodding her head. "Why don't you take it off for me? That way I don't need to take my hand away." And after she suggested that she moved carefully to turn her back to him, sitting at his side as her hand continued working on him. She was just getting started. Once the bra came off, things were going down. Or well..she would be.

"Sounds good," he said, moaning.

He unclasped her bra with an expert touch and helped her off with it. He began caressing her breasts as she kept working his cock.

"Didn't know what you were getting with your new brother, did you?" he whispered.

Once he helped her take her bra off, she turned to face him and bit her lower lip. "I still don't know." She said softly.

Tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear, she leaned down and licked the tip of his cock, licking up the bit of precum that amounted there before running and swirling her tongue along his length, to taste him, to get a general idea.

Oh, it was so weird but oddly enough she didn't want to stop. It was her first time doing this. The farthest she ever got with Sebastian was a handjob and he fondling her breasts.

She related things back to Sebastian because he was her first boyfriend, her only boyfriend and her first kiss after all. A number of firsts that didn't live out. But hey, they were kids. Now, she was an adult but still learning. Even twenty year olds like her could be virgins and completely inexperienced.

"Mmm, naughty girl," said Adam.

"I love it. It feels so good."

He moaned as her mouth began exploring his cock. He caressed her head and waitd to see if she'd take him in.

He was like a popsicle. A very interesting popsicle. A big brother, bhaiya, Adam flavored popsicle.

Her cheeks flushed red. But she didn't look at him. She kept running her tongue along him, tasting him, enjoying him and when she was ready, her mouth pulled back and she stared at his length.

Swallowing hard, she positioned herself so that when she did do it, she could look at him. Esha was once again straddling his legs, facing him and her eyes finally landed on his as her mouth opened and she slowly took him into in. Her teeth sheathed, her tongue wet and warm along his underside and her mouth tightened. This entire time, her eyes never left the sight of him. She wanted all of his pleasure and to witness every second of it.

He loved how she was looking up at him... as if she was seeking his approval, and also to gauge his reactions to her moves.

He sighed as she took him in.

"Oh... Esha," he moaned. "This feels so good."

She sucked him in and licked him wonderfuly.

"Just.. just one tip baby," he said as she kept going. "The key to pleasing a man with your mouth is to not just use your mouth. Use your hands at the same time as your mouth, in coordination together. Play with stroking me while you suck. I... I don't mean that what you're doing doesn't feel amazing, but I know you're new at this."

She wasn't sure if she was grateful or mortified. Not a second in really and she didn't even have him all the way into her mouth, and she did something wrong, or well did without something. Her eyes closed and she pulled her mouth off of him and looked at him. Bad student, Esha.

"Okay." She breathed and then looked back down at his length and her hand moved around it, fingers wrapping around his girth and she started to stroke like she had been earlier and her mouth descended upon him again. Attempt number two.

Her mouth was warm, tight, teeth sheathed and her tongue wet as it once again rubbed along his underside, she taking at least half of him into her mouth, but her tongue swirled around his length. She took him out slowly, tightening her mouth even more around him as she did before moving her mouth back down on him. She did it like this each time and started to build up a good momentum, breathing through her nose at the same time so she wouldn't have to stop.

Her eyes looked up to watch him.

"Mmm, that's it baby," he moaned. "I hope you didn't take it wrong it was just a tip and... oh fuck does that feel good. I'm done giving lessons, you've figured it out. I'll let you take over from here."

He leaned back and just gasped as she went to town on him. How did she know about the eyes? How he loved having her looking up at him as she serviced him. It was such a fascinating contradiction. She was in the subservient role... but she was also the one in charge of the pleasure.

"So... how do you like the taste of big brother's cock, Esha?"

Good. Now shush and relax while I make you regret that tip. The thought made her eyes twinkle with something mischievous and she never ceased her mouth or her hand's movements. Her eyes were on him most of the time and it brought her pleasure knowing just how well she was doing, how much he was enjoying it, all the evidence clear on his face.

A soft moan came from her upon his question and not wanting to take him out of her mouth, she answered his question by trying something. Something one of her friends mentioned. Deep throat.

She tried it, taking him deeper and was quite actually surprised she managed to take all of him in and keep him down for a good thirty seconds or so until she no longer could. That's when she pulled him back out of her mouth completely so she could get a composure on herself, stroking him now. Looking at him, she licked her lips and tilted her head to the side. "Does that answer your questions, Bhaiya?"

"Holy... fuck..." he whispered. "I've hit the jackpot, that's for sure."

"Now... sister. You know, I really do need a nickname for you Esha, it isn't fair that you have one for me and I don't for you. Anyway... I uh... as I say, you are 'there'. I want to ask you though, when I cum, where do you want it? Just, on me... or do you want to try swallowing? I know some girls find it gross."

She shook her head as she stroked him. "No you don't. Because being called by my friend name whether you're speaking regularly to me or moaning my name, is enough to make me cum in my panties." She was surprised at how seductive that came out of her mouth when she wasn't even trying to. It was just the blunt truth.

"Uh..." She looked down at him and then back at his face and swallowed hard. "We'll see what happens? If you're about to, say it. And if I pull back, I pull back. If I don't, then don't hold back." She said simply.

And without a single word more, she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and took him into her mouth again and resumed her tight, good paced momentum and letting her tongue work him well. She was a woman with a mission, to make him feel as good as he made her feel just a little bit ago.

"Oh... my... fucking... god..." he moaned. "That's it Esha... my Esha, how good you feel.

He could hardly believe she hadn't done this before. Her touch and her licks were amazing... as was her ability to take him deep down her throat.

She was tireless, too. It was well over five minutes of cock-sucking and she seemed more enthusiastic than tired by the time he felt his body tensing.

"Oh my Esha," he gasped. "I'm cummmmingg."

Each word he said in his pleasure was like music to her ears and also motivated to keep going. After taking him into her mouth some, she deep throated him again, until hearing the magic words that he'd be cumming. She didn't stop, neither did she take him out of her mouth. She pulled him back from her throat and continued working on him, stroking him fast as she did so.

She wanted him to cum, in her mouth. She wanted to take every last drop down.

"Ahhhhhhhh," gasped Adam as his orgasm overtook him. Something about her brought him more pleasure than he could ever remember having. He felt the white stream gathering deep within him and then boiling up into her mouth.

His hands clawed at the sheets and his back arched as his face contorted with intense pleasure.

"Oh... Esha... Esha..." he moaned as spurt after spurt shot into her mouth.

Esha closed her eyes as she felt the warm liquid shoot into her mouth. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth and oozed down her throat as she stroked him and milked him of all he had.

The fact he moaned her name did so many wonders to her and she realized then and there just how badly she did want him. Not to just kiss him or to engage in this forbidden fantasy of step brother and step sister, but to actually lose her virginity to him. She wanted that. Officially.

She pulled her mouth off of him after gathering all and she swallowed immediately, tasting only slightly but not all and she didn't have much of an opinion on his taste aside from the fact she wanted to do that again. Wiping her mouth she sat up and moved off of him, sitting on her knees beside his legs and watched him with much interest. He looked like he felt so good.

"Oh God, Esha," he moaned... when he was able to speak at all. "If that was your first time, I don't know what you're going to be like after you've had some practice. C'mere."

He pulled her to him, bidding her to lay on his shoulder. The feel of her body against his, of her breasts touching his chest.. he felt just 'at home' more at home than he ever had.

"God..." he moaned. "I'd kill just to stay here and hold you the rest of the night, but I'm not sure what your mom would say when she found us in the morning."

She blushed, her hands resting before her clasped together in her lap and she looked down, smiling. She felt rather achieved too.

Laying beside him, her head on his shoulder, she draped her arm voluntarily over his chest and she sighed softly, unable to stop smiling.

"Mom wakes up every morning at six, checks in on me at seven to make sure I'm awake. You can be out of here before then. I'll set my alarm. After all, easy access through that hidden door in the closet." She said softly, looking up at him. "I don't want you to go either." She whispered shyly, looking away from him.

"Okay," he whispered. "But you need to promise to get me up. I guess, worse case scenario, if the door is locked, I can go over."

He caressed her face and then bent his lips to hers, kissing her tenderly.

"Esha," he whispered after breaking off the kiss. "I... I want you so much, but I think we should wait, yeah? Just... just a little while longer. Okay?"

She nodded and looked up at him with a gentle smile on her face. "Promise." She said softly. "I'm usually up by 6:30 anyways if it's a good day. 7:30 if it's a bad day." She shrugged. "But I promise to set the alarm." She assured.

Hr lips met with his and she kissed him back, feeling her body relax even further into him from just that kiss. He had something over her, that's for sure.

Her cheeks flushed and she looked at him, her eyes opening after the kiss was broken, and her hand moved up his chest and around his cheek lightly. "Okay. Keep teasing me, I don't think I'll last." She murmured.

"Oh really," he said, squeezing her shoulders. "So... your resistance is melting is it?"

He kissed her tenderly again.

"But... you've got class tomorrow and I'm not going to be responsible for keeping you up any later."

"And guess what, beautiful Esha? You're going to sleep better than you ever have in my arms. So just, shhh.... and go to sleep."

She looked up at him and shrugged kind of innocent with a small smile. "Can't help it. I blame you." She scrunched her nose at him before welcoming his lips. It did the trick. She melted and that was when she became aware of the fact she was topless and needed to put some clothes on. She didn't want to sleep naked, and definitely didn't want to sleep in her bra.

"I've got class tomorrow and an exam." She said quietly, pulling away from him to get off of the bed and went to her closet, pulling out a big shirt that said I love my India. It was from a Hindi song from the Bollywood movie Pardes, one of her favorites. The shirt came down to her knees and she pulled her hair out of it before tying it up in a messy bun and took her place in bed beside him once more, having turned the lights off in the process. "You seem so very sure of that. We'll see." She quickly set her alarm for 6 AM.

As she rest her head on his shoulder again and draped her arm over his stomach, her leg subconsciously moved to entangle with his and her eyes closed. "Goodnight." Hmm, he was right. It would probably be the best sleep she got in his arms because she was out like a light. Then again, she was already tired previously from studying and her first orgasm ever--that definitely added to the fact that it took her longer to study.

He wasn't thrilled about her putting on the nightshirt, even though she looked so cute in it. He'd loved the feel of her skin against his and longed to feel it all night.

But... it probably helped them sleep better. He, too, was out like a light within moments and felt more peace in his body than he had since... since he was a child.

He actually did wake up at about 5:45 and slid his arm out from under her.

"Hey beautiful," he whispered. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

He kissed her tenderly on the lips and let her drift back to sleep. He crept through the closet and into his own bed. It was the first time ever that he regretted leaving a girl for his own bed.

She got cold at night. Some sleep, to be shivering all night.

It was very relaxing to sleep with him beside her, to be in his arms and it was probably the most relaxing sleep she ever did have, ever. He was right. Something about a warm body next to her and she for once didn't feel cold. She was comfortable. And given that she'd been nervous about her exam for the past week, it didn't hinder her sleeping.

Esha felt him move but she was half asleep and hardly aware of what was happening. Her eyes never opened but her face did and she nodded. "Okay." She murmured sleepily, her voice small and then she felt lips on her own. Talk about a perfect way to send someone back to sleep.

Her bed was empty without him and as she continued sleeping, sleeping right through her alarm--which is why her mother came into her room even morning at 7--she dreamed about him and his lips all over her nude body.

The door opened at 7 sharp and Avani walked in and crouched over her daughter and kissed her head, waking her. "Eshu-Rani, wake up." She spoke Hindi.
Esha stirred, leaving her dream, quite sadly since in the dream she was just about to orgasm but simply smiled tiredly at her mother after her eyes opened. "Morning."

"Slept through the alarm." She said, turning it off for her, it apparently having been on this entire time.
"Hmm."
"Come, wake up."
"Hmm."
She just laughed and walked out. Esha stretched and turned onto her back slowly, a big tired smile on her face as she stretched herself and yawned.

Getting out of bed, she grabbed her towel and then walked into the shower, shutting the door and turning the water on. She needed something steamy so maybe she could be taken back to that dream. It was just getting good when her mother woke her.
Stripping her clothes, she stepped in and stood herself under the hot water, letting out a soft sigh, her insides melting and her skin becoming sensitive. She loved hot showers. Always.

Back
Top Bottom