Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

"These are just the ones I use directly,' he said. "I've actually got a server room in the basement. It's been there since I was in high school. I remote into those when I need to."

He came out from beneath the desk and took the cables, his hand sliding over hers as he did.

"Thanks, Esha," he whispered.

She almost snorted with how he said that, like that wasn't a lot. Shaking her head, when he came up to grab the cables from her hand, his hand slid over hers and she felt that same electric pull when he first touched her in the car a few nights ago. It radiated through her and so down south where it mattered.

Looking at him, she swallowed hard and nodded, her breath getting caught in her throat. "Yeah." She breathed finally before slowly pulling her hand back. "I'll uh...get started on the TV." She murmured, moving away from him as her hand went through her hair, her back to him as her eyes widened.

Kill me. Just kill me now! It'll be easier. She thought to herself.

Adam smiled at her blush... and loved the feel of her touch.

He wanted to take her... right there. To close the door and just throw her on the bed. But, he knew he had to be patient.

"It is pretty strightforward," he said. "Most cables can only go pretty much one place. And besides, I run most of the TV from my computer. That way I can stream in Hulu and all of that stuff. Just let me know if you have any questions."

After composing herself together, she looked back at him and nodded her head slowly. "Right. Talk about new age technology." She said softly before turning to the TV which did not look like it was in place of where it needed to go. She lifted it to test it out. Oh, not bad. Yeah, she could totally do this.

Once the TV was in place and the little one that was once in this bigger one's current place, she started working in setting it up and much to her surprise--or at least she hoped--she seemed to have gotten it to work. She tested it out. It turned on and was even hooked up properly to the cable that went through the house. Esha mentally patted herself on the back. So she wasn't totally inadequate with technology. Though rehashing about her meltdown when her laptop crashed was not something she would want to get into, all because the solution was so easy. Damned finals.

Bringing the DVD player into the mix, it was easy as pie to set up, even she could do that without a single hitch. Standing and viewing her handiwork, her hands resting on her hips, she nodded her head. "Alright, well I think my work here is done. You need anything else?"

He'd been watching her work and she was good at figuring it out. She hadn't even noticed him close the door and then lay on the bed.

"Do I need anything else?" he said. "Yeah, I think I do."

He smiled at her... and there was no mistake about what was in his eyes.

"See if you can guess, sis. What do you think I need?"

Noticing that he was lying on the bed, her eyes drifted over to the door without moving her head before they landed back on him. She swallowed hard and bit her lower lip, stepping back. "This wouldn't happen to be about the fact I didn't follow 'orders,' right?" She even did the air quotes when she said 'orders.'

"You were totally kidding. Right?" Her body suddenly ignited with a hot desire just from his last two sentences alone. She had a feeling but she didn't want to come off as presumptuous.

It was better to be safe than sorry but even she was fine in that department.

"What do you need?" The question almost came out in a whisper and almost came out breathlessly.

"Come over here," he said.

"Lie down, and push down your pants and your panties."

He said it in a voice that didn't brook argument. He didn't lower his gaze. He was serious.

She felt heartbeat intensify and felt like it also fell into her stomach. Oh, he was not to be tried with.
Biting her lower lip, she walked over to him slowly, her eyebrows rising in her minor shock.
Looking down at herself and then at him again, her lips parted, her hands moved to her shorts and she undid them, sliding them down as she shimmied out of them and kicked them to the side. She looked down at her self, her choice in panties being black lace bikini cut that rest in a snug fashion off of her hips.

Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of them and as she pulled them down, she turned and sat down at the foot of his bed so he technically didn't see what she didn't want him to see and she pushed them off. Esha slid back onto the bed, keeping her legs closed and when she sat at the top, she lay back but brought her knees up so he didn't see anything. The entire time she had been blushing and as she lay, it was clear just how much her heartbeat had picked up speed because her chest was heaving up and down and she breathed in and out through her nose, not looking at him. She couldn't.

"Good girl," he said.

He pushed her legs down.

"Now," he said. "You said you'd never... and now it is time to learn."

He pushed his hand between her legs, forcing her to part them. He wasn't looking down though... all the while he was staring into her eyes.

His fingers found he labia, and began caressing gently.

"This is the way in," he said. "Sometimes, it is good to start here... just caress yourself and make yourself feel good. It feels good, doesn't it Esha?"

Her cheeks were so hot, just like her entire body was, not able to look at him until she felt his hand go in between legs, causing her to pull them apart. Her eyes went onto him with much shock and she gasped softly. "Oh..." She's done this before. But it's never felt like this, not by a long shot and she was practically writhing before him.

Her mouth opened in her shock and she let out a shaky moan mixed in with a shaky breath, feeling her cheeks become even hotter but it didn't faze her. She couldn't tear her gaze away from him even if it was the reason she was like this and she nodded her head slowly. "Yes." She breathed, closing her eyes, wanting to give herself over to him but at the same time trying not to.

He grabbed her hand and led it gently down to where his had been.

"Now you," he said, firmly. Then he whispered. "Do the same thing I was just doing."

"And if it helps... just know that it makes me so hot to know you are doing it."

"Adam..." She said softly, stopping her hand that he was guiding from going down further.

"I swear, it doesn't do anything. I know my own body too well. I've tried. I even tried in the shower one day and I was thinking of--" She cut herself short and cleared her throat. TMI. TMI!

"You doing it though...I can't even begin to explain how good that is."

"Hmm... in the shower, you were a bad girl, weren't you. Alright then. Let's do it this way."

He put his hand back down and then put her hand on top of his.

"You just guide me if something feels better."

He started caressing her labia again, and as the moisture built, he dipped his finger into her tunnel.

"This will feel good, too," he whispered. "After you're no longer a virgin, we'll put fingers all the way inside, but for now we'll just tease and play like this. Again, just guide me."

"N-No..." She breathed, swallowing hard. "I couldn't." Referring to the fact she tried but it failed. It didn't feel like what he was doing.

Swallowing hard, she nodded as her hand rested over his and it moved down her body and back in between her legs, feeling him caressing her. She gasped as his finger moved inside and she let out a shaky moan, nearly panting now.
Her eyes never left his and she bit her lower lip hard.

"How long do you intend on constantly...teasing me?" She asked in a soft whisper, not meaning to sound like she was begging almost but just innocently curious. Any girl would be if a guy like him was doing what he was doing to her, when the attraction was mutual.

Slowly, her hand guided his, making his finger leave from inside of her and brought it over her clitoris which made shivers shoot up her spine. "My friend told me about that one during um, sex ed." She blushed just saying it since it seemed far too apt. "She wasn't kidding." She moved his finger to rub her clitoris and she moaned softly, her eyes closing. Oh yes, that was just divine.

"How long?" he said. "Oh, I plan on teasing you for a long time. Months. Years. Maybe your whole life."

"Yes... this is the right spot, isn't it?" he purred.

He started rubbing circles around her clit, gently at first, then gradually increasing pressure.

"If you think you're going to cum, bury your face in my shoulder to muffle the sound," he said.

Her eyes widened opened in his response and she moaned through her breathing again, looking at him. "W-Why? Why...me?" She swallowed hard.

"Yes," she moaned, closing her eyes, feeling her body shake slightly. The pressure was gradually increased but it was too good and it was directly responsible for the way she was feeling, the way her body was beginning to convulse. Oh it was becoming too much.

Tilting her head back, she let out a louder moan after he said that, after he offered that and instantly her head turned and she buried her face into his shoulder, her hand over his that was teasing her gripping it tightly but with a shaky grip.

It hit her hard and not like she expected it to. She couldn't believe it was like this. Her toes curled and her back arched, as well as her hips pushing into his hand, or their hands together, and it surged through her body like wildfire. It was like she lost control, like she unraveled but it was the most delicious feeling in the world. And this was her first time ever feeling it. She moaned loudly but because her face was buried into his shoulder, it was thankfully muffled. That's exactly what they needed. Disturbance.

"There you go..." he said. "Now you know what it's like."

He waited for her to calm down and then kissed her tenderly... but then suddenly looked up.

He knew the sound of the house... knew that the third stair creaked when someone was coming up.

"Fuck!" he hissed.

He grabbed her panties and shorts and tossed them to her, then jumped up to unlock the door and open it a crack, but stood in front of of it to block in case someone came open it before she was ready.

As her orgasm subsided and she was simply left with the delicious feeling, basking in her post-orgasmic bliss. She had no idea it could be like this. Pulling back slowly, she looked at him, panting and her entire face so flush, even for a brown-skinned girl, her lips met with his and she returned it gently, her hand moving around his cheek until he pulled back.
She didn't hear the creak but by the way he tossed her panties and shorts at her, she had a feeling this was a sign to get dressed. And by the way he bounded to the door, it was a sign to get dressed quick.

She did, in record time, surprised by herself since her legs felt like jelly. The moment she fastened the button upped the zipped, she fixed her hair quickly to get rid of any messiness and pulled it over her shoulder, strolling over to his DVD collection on the shelf and nonchalantly picking out a DVD to look at.

This has happened plenty of times at the other house when she was with Sebastian. They both were always so close in being each other's firsts but Esha knew her home too well and knew the sound of the front door closing when her mom could come home from work.

"Things going okay in here?" asked her mother, pushing in.

"Oh, yeah yeah," said Adam. "Esha's been a great help. I'm almost all set up."

"Goodness, so many computers," said Avani. "Your father said you were quite the engineer, but I had no idea."

"Yeah... it's a problem, I think."

"No, no. You get good work. And I'm sure you'll have something soon."

"Thanks, mom."

She blushed at the name.

"Well," she said. "Your father and I are going to bed now. Goodnight, kids. Esha, not too late, okay."

Esha smiled gently, blushing as she read the synopsis of some major action movie. When her mom came in, she looked at her and smiled. "I know, I said the same exact thing." She said in regards to Adam's many computers and monitors. Like he didn't have enough!

Turning to face her after putting the movie away in its correct spot, she nodded to her. "Promise. Goodnight." She kissed her cheek and watched her scurry off.

Sighing softly, she put her hands on the top of her head and looked at him. "Well that was fun. I should get back to studying." This minor indiscretion--not that she was complaining of course--would have her studying until the early AMs, just to make sure she did well on this exam. It was one of the classes that were relatively easy as far as content went but man the tests were hard.

"Need anything else, bhaiya?" She scrunched her nose. Bhaiya meant brother in Hindi. It was so weird calling a white male that but then again calling a white male Mausajii (uncle) wasn't that bad either.

"Hmmm," he said. "I can't think of anything right now, Behan... Behan, right? But I need to show you something."

He got up and walked to his closet and pushed some clothes aside.

There, in the back, was a small door, about two feet tall.

"This goes into your closet," he said. "I don't know why it's there. I don't even know if my dad knows about it. It's been there ever since we moved in. I used to use it to sneak into the room you're in now when I was a kid. There wasn't anything to do there, but it just felt cool to have this big secret."

"Aaanyway, I just wanted you to know so that if you found it you didn't think I was sneaking a peak."

"However... if you get lonely tonight. You know how to get to me without waking your mom by going through the hallway."

"Yes but since you're older you can just call me by my first name. Since I'm younger, it's respectful to call you 'Bhaiya." She explained. "If I was older, you'd call me either 'Didi' or 'Gigi.'" Since 'behan' just meant sister in Hindi, but not exactly what a younger brother would call his older sister. Though since he was older, it needn't apply.

Walking to his closet, she raised a brow and couldn't help but smirk. "Well I think it's a bad idea you showed me that." She giggled, though she wouldn't say more. It just meant she officially had the perfect spot to put two of her boxers that she wasn't going to open at the moment. Right in front of that door in her closet from her side.

"And if you get lonely tonight..." She turned to him, pulling him to her by his shirt and smiled softly. "Good luck pushing through the boxes." She giggled, pushing him back gently before stepping away from him and moving to the door. "Goodnight." And with that, she opened the door to his bedroom and walked out, going to her room. The first thing she did was move those two boxes in front of the door in her closet before she sat down and continued studying. Ten chapter in one exam.

Although it was safe to say that after all of that, she was happily distracted but wouldn't want to give him that satisfaction. Not yet. Not until she had a good idea of what she was getting herself into.

He rolled his eyes as she walked away.

He had work to do, too.

He hadn't lost his job. True, his contract had ended, but he had three others in place that paid even more. With his kind of work, he could do it from anywhere, and he wanted to be closer to her.

He started in on some code and it went well. Eventually, he wrapped things up and slid into bed.

He'd been a horny teenager, sure, and had stroked himself off pretty much every night... and a lot of mornings, too.

So, it felt natural to do the same once he got in bed. Especially after his memories of pleasuring her.

About one, he heard her putting her stuff away and knew she was readying for bed. He got a wild idea. He pulled out his phone and texted her.

"Esha, remember what I did for you earlier? How about you be a good little sister and come over and do the same for me? You know the way to get here."

He pushed send... and wondered how she might reply.

She kept nodding off between 12 and 1 and at that point, that's when she realized that she studied enough and it was better to just get into bed. After shutting her laptop screen after shutting it down for the night, she put her school books and notebooks away, as well as all loose papers which she tucked into the notebooks and put them in her blue Old Navy Mary Poppins bag and started to strip to go to bed.
She had just taken her shirt off and shorts off when she heard her phone go off and she frowned. She was sleepy.

Grabbing it, she saw it was from 'Big Brother' which kind of just made her sleepiness fade a bit and she opened the message, reading it. Her eyes lit up and her eyebrows rose and she found herself smiling shyly again as she started to reply.
Dearest Big Brother, I believe I came to your room then. You should cum in mine. Satisfied with her text she grinned before setting her phone down after sending it and then looked at her closet. To move the boxes or not? It's not like they were really heavy...

Plus Esha wanted to see if her strapping new older brother could push through any barriers that would stop him.

Adam didn't need to be told twice.

he was soon down on his knees and pushing at the door. It wouldn't budge.

However... he saw that he could pull it back toward him. Doing it that way, he could no push against the boxes directly. He toppled one and then shoved the other aside.

Crawling through, he was soon at her bed. He slipped under the covers with her and kissed her tenderly. She was in just a bra and panties... and so tempting.

He guided her hand to his erection beneath his boxers.

"Do you know what to do? Or do you need me to show you?" he said half-teasingly, half lustfully.

Back
Top Bottom