Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

"Well see what we can find," he said upon entering the store.

What they found was a tall and stunningly handsome sales associate, the only one on duty that afternoon. He was decidedly, not gay, and had a very flirtatious way about him.

"Well hello," he said, looking mostly at Esha. "How can we help you two today?"

Oh, she was totally kidding about the attractive sales attendant. So when they walked in, they were greeted by a rather handsome sales associate. She did catch he was looking at her and she kind of just stayed holding Adam's hand and nudged him gently forward. "He wants a suit." She told the man.

"A good tailored, pinstripe suit." She said, repeating Adam's words from earlier before they came here. "Will you promise to take care of him?"

"Indeed we will," he said. "We'll dress him up especially for you. You can come in back if you want. Watch him get measured, fitted all that."

"Oh it's not for me in mind." She said softly and shrugged. "But I'd like that." She said softly and looked up at Adam.

As the male attendant led the way, Esha waited for Adam to move before following beside him.

"Is this okay?" She asked him in a hushed tone, squeezing his hand.

"It's more than okay," said Adam. "I love having you here... just being with you."

Adam was soon being measured and and they were in the fitting room, him standing in just his boxer briefs and a shirt.

"I uh... as tempting as this is," he said with a shy grin, "he'll be back any minute and I'd rather not have something.... prominent when I try on the trousers."

The salesman soon arrived back with several options.

"You're lucky," he said. "You have a great shape for our custom line. We won't need to do too much modification just the cuffs."

Adam tried on a couple of pinstripe suits, one black, the other slate gray, and both fit very well.

"Well, my love," he said on the second one? Which one do you like more?"

Esha was sitting in one of the chairs in the fitting room, a leg crossed over the other and she holding her jacket closely closed by keeping her hands in her pockets, resting in her lap. Her bag was on the ground beside her.

It was kind of a marveling sight and she couldn't help but stare, but Adam in a button down and just his boxers. Maybe she was just weird but she really liked what she was seeing. She giggled and tapped her finger to her lips and shrugged. "I'm trying to contain my amusement but also not show my disappointment." She teased, scrunching her nose at him.

When he came back, Esha watched with much interest as he tried on the different suits. She liked the black one a lot. Then again, it was probably mostly because she liked that color. But she didn't exactly expect to have an input. She was genuinely stunned when he asked her. "Oh um," her cheeks flushed for some reason and she shrugged her shoulder. "I like the black one." She pursed her lips.

He looked really sexy in a suit. Really sexy. She adjusted her seating, uncrossing that leg and crossing the other over but tightly. Something about suits.

Adam could tell how much she liked it, just by the glow on her face. He was a bit disappointed when they told him that it would take a day for the tailor to make the adjustments. Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

They were soon walking out of the store and he took her hand in hers. Sometimes, this was even better. Just holding her hand and being close to her. There was that tenderness... but also the promise of something lurking just under the surface.

He squeezed her hand now and again... sort of communicating with her non-verbally.

At last, they reached the car and they got in, he leaned across and kissed her slowly and passionately... just needing that.

"So," he said. "What would you like to do now?"

She was disappointed to. Here she was thinking he'd walk out wearing that delicious suit and they wouldn't even make it home, she'd have pounced on him. Men in suits, seriously. And Adam was a fine specimen in one.

After they left, she laced her fingers with his, relishing even this contact. Jeez, what was it? It was torture to be without him. Soon, she'd be dying at school because she basically gone all day and no Adam? Goodness. She wasn't going to make it. Especially with summer vacation looming? Come that fall she'd be in her own hell. It wasn't the sex. It was that thing in relationships where she just wanted to be with him all the time. He was intoxicating and very difficult to say no to. The best thing ever was...
She didn't even know. It was all wonderful. Even when they would have little squabbles or disputes, like with him buying all those clothes. The word 'ho' hadn't even enter her mind since he managed to convince her very well.

Once in the car, she was instantly brought out of her reverie when his soft lips came to hers. She melted and her hand moved around his cheek lightly as she kissed him back, leaning into him, even as he pulled back. Oh no, come back. Come back. She pouted mentally.

"Um." She blushed and smiled shyly and looked out the window, resting her head on it, also crossing her leg over the other, tightly once more. He made her insatiable. "Well we went shopping. I got the um..." She cleared her throat. Goodness, the shyness would never pass--it hadn't been that long anyways. "--Yeah and you got a suit." She nodded.

"Can I drive your car?" She didn't know where that came from, at all. Perhaps this was her way of not thinking about sex.

Back
Top Bottom