Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

She had never felt more embarrassed but at the same time, she'd never been more turned on in her entire life. And it was just like that, he left her hanging. Tease... She wasn't used to this. It was usually that would end up unnerving the guy, how she did quite often with Sebastian in the beginning of their relationship. No, she was always modest but she learned fast about Sebastian.
Now, she felt like she was Sebastian as far as all this went and Adam was just the big bad wolf who wouldn't stop his taunting and prowling.

Now sitting in the car again, she was rather thankful; it felt like she couldn't feel her legs. She was lost in her mind, her mind replaying the two major incidents at the lake on repeat. First being pinned up on a railing by him. Then being touched like that by him, it was a direct journey to her groin. Esha was pulled out of her mental reverie by his voice and her eyes widened. Five things, one of them a secret. She had no secrets--except for one, though that wasn't technically secret. It's just something she didn't go telling people.

"I took Kathak when I was a kid.
I hate shopping.
I think the man who I am a student teacher for is incredibly sexy." Okay that one might have been just to spite him a little bit, but it was also the truth.
"I can take the wrapper off of a Starburst with my tongue." She paused before taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, her hand to rest on her cheek as she looked away. She cleared her throat as she spoke.
"I'm a virgin."

"You'll have to dance for me then," he said.

"I hate shopping, too. I mean, I love buying things... but like, if I want a shirt - I go and I buy a shirt and I come home. I don't spend three hours looking at a million things I wouldn't have bought.

"That's cool about the teacher. I mean, I hate him, but it is cool that you can admit it.

"In terms of the starburst, there's nothing more valuable than a talented tongue."

He specifically, intentionally, did not comment on the last item.

"Me... five things.

One, I don't like video games. I'll play some, but not for hours and hours.

Two, I've never been in love and I blame it on my mom. I fully admit she messed me up.

Three. I... I'm not a virgin.

Four, I love movies. I mean - LOVE them. It's hard for me to turn a movie off, even if I've seen it before.

"Five... I have a hot sister."

"Don't push your luck." It's not like she couldn't. She still knew the basics at least and knew how to at least move her feet and if she really got into it, something could happen but there was a lot of things she wouldn't and didn't do because she was shy.
He felt the exact same way about shopping. It was get in and get out, no lingering. Besides, shopping was only fun when money could be spent, otherwise it was such a tease. Like him.

She giggled at his reaction of the teacher she worked under. It stunned her, the reaction, but it just made her smile, and not involuntarily too.
Even she knew what he meant about the valuable tongue bit. It just made her look out the window and smile really big, trying to hide it from him.

His five things. Thank goodness he wasn't a gamer. That was something she hated with a passion about Sebastian and a number of her male friends. What was so interesting about video games anyways? They were boring and probably killed the brain. Then again, her favorite 'video game' was her laptop.
The second thing was pretty heavy and she looked at him. That made her sad for him, since mothers could have that effect. The bond between a mother and her child is special, far special than between the bond of the child and its father. So she believed. She could understand him there.

Somehow it didn't surprise her that he wasn't a virgin. It just made her cheeks heat up. That definitely explains his actions that makes me go weak at the knees and practically made my panties and jeans combust.
It took her a moment to realize that when he said 'hot sister' he was referring to her, quite possibly because what brother would admit that about his sister and not come off as a total creeper? Well perverted and twisted creeper.

"Um..." She cleared her throat, trying to think of something to say, anything, maybe something in reference to what he said about himself. "Speaking of movies, you're actually fond of Matilda?" Oh yes, that was a good distraction, a good change of subject. Anything that didn't come back to her. She hardly enjoyed talking about herself, or at least seriously, unless it was games like these, but even like so, she hardly enjoyed it. It was weird. She answered questions better. Clearly.

"Oh yeah," he said, without missing a beat. "Matilda was the bomb. I mean, think about it. How many kids have felt powerless in their life and wished they could dig in and find a way to push those bad things out of their lives. And who hasn't had a Miss Trunchbull in their lives?

The drove on in silence for a while and he continued caressing her leg.

When they got to the house, they pulled in and neither of them made a move to get out. He turned to look at her.

"Tonight," he said. "You will sleep in your panties, and nothing else. You'll love he feel of the sheets on your skin... and of the air on your nipples. And, you'll think about this."

He cupped her face in his hand and kissed her tenderly, their tongues meeting for just a moment.

"You'll think about this, but you will not touch yourself below. You will wait until I tell you that you can. Do you understand?"

Thinking back after he said, that nodded her head. Her second grade teacher wasn't as terrifying as Miss Trunchbull but Miss McKlay sure did know how to make a seven year old want to cry, and cry, and cry. She pushed the thought out of her head. It wasn't difficult to. His hand on her leg was very helpful and it shocked her as well as distracted her. She couldn't think about anything else but his hand on her leg, the thought progressing into something quite naughty, like his hands all over her body, nude.

She didn't move a muscle when they got back. Staying where she was, her head turned to look at him and she swallowed hard. Her eyebrows rose and it was like he was demanding that of her. Well how would he know if she complied or not?
Ah yes, that was definitely a great incentive. Her eyes fluttered closed and she gave herself into that kiss immediately, the moment his lips touched hers, her tongue responding to his. It was quick and she wished it didn't end. That's what made him a tease and she wished she could have the upper hand for once. It seemed impossible, especially since it was so clear at just how attracted she was to him. This made her attraction to the teacher she worked under pale in comparison to how attracted she was to Adam. Then again, his teasing and taunting as well as actions like these definitely helped to cement it.

Her eyes opened slowly as she processed everything, including his words, she finally looking upon him. Biting her lower lip hard, she pulled back slowly. "And if I don't comply? Well...how would you even know? You wouldn't, would you?" She challenged.

And with that, she unbuckled the seat belt and opened her car door, somehow finding the ability to walk on her two legs as she got out of and shut the door behind her, walking to the front door. Her hands moved to her hair as she picked it all up in her hands before tying it up into a messy bun, mentally fanning herself. Talk about a total hottie.

Her hand came to the knob and tried to open. The door was locked and she put her forehead on the door. That meant she'd have to wait for Adam. No breather.

Adam followed her and reached her as she put her forehead on the door, he came up behind her and slid against her oh-so-shapely ass.

"The reason you'll comply," he said softly into her ear. "Is because you want to... and you'll know."

He pushed more against her, he'd been hard since the lake. She was bound to feel it.

His hands wrapped around her and wrapped around her breasts, pulling her back into him. His hips grinding, his hands massaging. He kissed her neck hungrily and then practically growled in her ear.

"Because you want to do what your big brother tells you to, don't you?"

He took it even a step further. His hands slid down to her waist and then slid back up under her shirt and pushed her bra upward, so his hands were on her breasts... and then his fingers found her nipples.

"Don't you Esha?" he said. "You're just beginning to find out what your name means, and you desire[/] to make me happy. Don't you?"

He pinched down on her hard buds and awaited her answer.

Her ears perked up, hearing his footsteps. Oh no... She thought before feeling him against her and it made her gasp. He wasn't going to open the door. Oh no, he was going to tease her and right outside the house. Feeling him and really feeling him made her eyes widen but what really shocked her was where his hands now went and where his lips currently resided. The growl was nearly her undoing and she pressed her hand against the door, her breathing quickened and her eyes closed. Oh, he was going to be her total and complete undoing, more than she'd realize. She could feel it too. That delicious pull deep in her belly, similarly to when he first touched her in the car on the way to get gelato. He had a direct hotline to her groin apparently, worthy of the status known as panty dropper.

She was just about to answer him when his bare touch radiated through her skin and into her body, causing her to tilt her head back into his shoulder and she swallowed hard, trying to stifle a moan. It was impossible the moment his hands held her breasts, becoming even more impossible as his fingers found her nipples.

Esha moaned, her entire face so hot, her entire body incredibly hot and her lower body pushed back into his instinctively.
"Yes..." She breathed. He was teasing her, so bad and it was torture. She finally understood what Sebastian meant at the end of sophomore year and when he mentioned blue balls. Obviously she didn't have blue balls but man did she ache for this guy, her new brother, in a way a sister--related to him or not--shouldn't feel for her brother. She wanted him. Bad. And he wasn't helping.

"Please," she pleaded, though this was to get him to stop. She couldn't handle it. Well she could but right now she was losing all feeling in her knees and legs and relying on him for support. She didn't want him to stop. But she needed to. She'd never felt like this. Not this intensely. Her heart was pounding through her chest.

Finally, she swallowed hard, managing to do something as she practically pried his hands off of her and pushed back from him, adjusting her bra. She pulled her tank top down and then extended her hand out to him, against his chest, to keep him at bay. "You're a freaking tease, you know that?" And this hand was to keep him from getting any closer.
She wanted a cold shower, badly. Nay, she needed a cold shower.

"Maybe I am," he said.

He grabbed her hand away and then pulled her to him. It was the first time they were facing each other like this his arm around her slender waist.

He lowered his face down to hers... their lips just a fraction of an inch apart.

"But I'm the tease who woke something up inside of you... and you know it."

He kissed her then, and it was a kiss unlike any he had ever felt. Her lips, her body, her aroma... the lovely scent of 'her' mixed with a hint remaining of Amaretto. He knew he'd never have it again without thinking of her.

As they kissed, he reached into her pocket and after several seconds of passion, he pulled back, her phone in his hand.

"Now... this tease expects a report in the morning. Just a simple, 'Orders Followed' or 'I was Bad' is all I need."

He keyed his cell number into her phone and then typed the name as 'Big Brother'.

Unlocking the door, he handed her the phone back.

"Tell the folks goodnight and I'll see them Tuesday."

He walked away from her and drove away, not even looking back.

He didn't play fair. Not at all because he'd have to quite obviously know just how attracted she was to him. That's how unfair it was. He had this upper hand over her and she was susceptible to it though she waited for the day that she could have the upper hand over him. Make him feel what he made her feel and drive him crazy. A girl could wish.

Now in his arms, her hands rest on his chest and she looked up at him, her breathing hitching just from how close their lips were again. He'd kiss her again. She was sure of it. Shivers ran up her spine at his words and she didn't answer. She just kept her eyes on him and when he kissed her, her arms slid up around his neck slowly, her eyes closed and she returned it with much feeling and desire for him. Her body leaned into his and she felt like she could just melt, it'd be so good.

It didn't even dawn on her that he was reaching into her pocket, not that it'd matter. It's a good thing she kept her phone in her front pocket versus her back pocket, like her wallet.
As he pulled back, her eyes opened and she saw her phone in his hand. She swallowed hard and felt her cheeks so hot, heating up even more as she looked away from him, smiling that same shy smile involuntarily. She hated herself. Oh did she hate herself.

Taking the phone back after he unlocked the door, she looked at him and nodded. "Bye." She breathed and with her hand on the door knob, she watched as his car pulled away and he drove from the house. The moment he left, she felt some strength wash through her and she didn't look so flushed anymore as she walked inside and tucked her phone away, not knowing what name he put his number under.
Shutting the door and locking it, she heard the pitter patter of her mother's clad footsteps down the hall and she turned to look at her. "Hi." She said softly.
"Hey. Where did Adam go?" She asked her that question in Hindi, just natural to do since they spoke more Hindi to each other at home than English.
"He left. He said to tell you both goodnight and he'll see you Tuesday." She responded back in Hindi.
"What do you think of him?" Avani asked this especially in Hindi.
Esha shrugged her shoulders, pushing her hands into her pockets. "He's definitely the kin of brother that will annoy me and drive me crazy." She murmured. Oh if her mother knew.
Avani laughed. "He's a good young man Esha. I hope you were nice."
"Me? What about him?"
"Was he not nice?" She asked blinking her eyes at him.
"For the most part?"
They chatted a bit more in Hindi, Avani asking her daughter about the dessert before she saw Jake join her and put his arm around her.
"Jake, you have a very interesting son."
Jake chuckled and he nodded. "This I know." He said softly. "I'm glad you two can get along well though. It'll make this joining of our families very easy and rather peaceful."

Esha couldn't promise that they wouldn't have some squabbles but what brother and sister didn't fight?
"I'll see you both in the morning, okay? Goodnight." She kissed her mom's cheek and hugged her and then kissed Jake's cheek and hugged him as well. She'd already grown so fond of him and couldn't wait for him to be the prominent father figure in her life.

Going upstairs, she went to her room and shut the door behind her, sliding her feet out of her flats and changing for bed. She dawned just underwear and a long sleeved v-neck since she got cold and lay down in bed, grabbing her phone to search for his name. She ended up coming across 'Big Brother' and that made her blush madly. Putting her phone on the bedside table, she shut the light off and then got back into bed. She had no intention of seeing his 'orders' out. It'd be pointless anyways. She knew her body well even if she was a virgin. Lying on her stomach and cuddling her pillow to her head, Esha closed her eyes and off to sleep she went.

Adam could still taste her on his lips as he drove home.

He couldn't sleep and finally laid back.

Visions of their kiss, and of her body, and of the feel of her breasts beneath his hands fueled him on as he began stroking himself. At last, he cried out, "Oh, Esha" as he came all over his stomach. Grabbing a towel, at last, he was able to fall asleep.

In the morning, he waited, and no message.

He texted her.

"Report please."

In the morning, she was awoken by her cellphone going off and she grabbed it, tiredly looking at it as her long hair was in quite the disarray. She grinned at the text and bit her lower lip before deciding what to text. He said to text either 'Orders followed' or 'I was bad.' That's exactly what she wrote.

After her text sent, she looked at the screen and grinned at the words. I was bad.

Putting her phone down, she got up and out of bed and glanced at the time. She had an hour before she had to leave for a single class. Grabbing her towel, she proceeded to the bathroom that was just outside of her room, one door over. Going to it, she shut the door behind her and stripped herself of her clothes before turning the water on. Memories of the night before flashed into her head. That's it. She needed a cold shower, still.

After hanging her towel on the rack, she stepped into the shower and squealed as the cold water welcomed her. It was cold. Very cold. She continued on until she shampooed her hair and then caved after, turning it to warm. "Hmm..." She mused as she showered quite happily, her hands roaming along her body and she having the sudden desire to feel something, anything!

Her hand traveled south, down her breasts, over her flat stomach and further down passed her hips over herself there. She wanted to feel something, but to no avail. A small frown crossed onto her face as she turned around and just enjoyed the rest of her shower, what she could enjoy. It's not her fault. It just didn't work for some people. Plus in her case, it was a damn good way to rile Adam up even further for not 'obeying.' Esha smiled to herself in this feat.

The next day... Jake greeted Esha and her mother with some surprising news.

"Well... it looks like we're going to be more of a family than we thought. It turns out that because of the recession, Adam has lost his job. He thinks he can get some side business, but not enough to afford his apartment. I hope it's alright with you, but I told him he could move back here."

"Of course he can," said Avani. "That's what family is for. Besides, you still have his room ready for him, right next to Esha's."

About eight that evening, Adam arrived with a few boxes.

"My poor boy," she said. "You'll find another job, don't worry."

"Oh thanks... mom," he said. "I know I will, but it is nice of you to have me. Besides, this is good. I can help Esha keep an eye on the place while you're on your honeymoon. Keep her safe."

"Isn't that right, Sis," he said, shooting her a wink.

Esha was upstairs studying for an exam she had in one of her Educational classes when her mom called her down. Once she did come down, she was told by Jake that Adam would be moving in with them because of the loss of his job hindering him from being able to afford rent, even if he did get a new job. Avani was thrilled and so was Jake it seemed and Esha feigned it. It had some perks but mostly it just left her nervous. She didn't let it show. "Super. Now we can be one big family." She put her hands together behind her back, fumbling with them.

Later that evening, she had finished studying for the moment, needing to her give her brain a break, especially since Adam had come to move in. She sat at the middle of the stairs, watching them. She almost wanted to grimace at how he so affectionately called her mother 'mom' like she was his. She didn't hate him. No, in fact she liked him a lot. It was easier to hate especially with what he made her feel.

Sitting up when he winked at her, she just smiled. At least she was a good actress. "Oh, so right, dear big brother." She murmured with a tilt of her head innocently. "Can I help with your boxes?" She asked kindly, standing up now and smoothing out her khaki shorts. She wore those with a black long sleeved v-neck. She'd been getting cold a lot.

"Oh how sweet." Avani smiled. "Look at you two, being brother and sister. You make me proud." She she brought her hands to her temples in that Indian adoration of something so sweet, her hands into fists and smiled dotingly on them both. She gained a husband and a son.

Walking down the stairs, she picked up a box and looked at Adam. "Did you really lose your job?" She asked him after her mother and Jake walked away.

"What's in a job, anyway," he said. "But yes, my contract with ChaseSystems did end and they didn't renew me."

"Thanks for helping with the boxes," he said.

They got up to his room and he looked around.

"It feels weird to be back here," he said. "Back where it all started. I wonder how many books I read in here, how many movies I watched on that same TV. It's going to have to go now, though. I need my big screen now."

He sat down on the bed and caressed the covers.

"Going to have to get some new sheets, too. I think I've had these since I was ten or something."

"Come here," he said, patting the mattress. "Have a seat, Sis. Let's talk."

She mocked a pout to him and just nodded. "Major bummer." She said softly, amusement in her eyes as she helped him carry his boxes up to his room and she stood in the doorway, her arms crossed over her chest. She leaned her left sight against the door frame as she watched him.

Watching him sit down, she laughed lightly. She could only imagine what kind of sheets he had there, probably not a solid color like her black ones. Biting her lower lip gently, she walked over to his bed and took a seat beside him, though not directly beside him. She was more at the corner of the foot of his bed with a good two feet between them. She sat down tentatively.

"What do we need to talk about?"

"Well... we just have to talk about your behavior the other night. You didn't follow my instructions, as I understand it. What exactly did you do?"

"Hmmm..." he said. "All the fantasies I had in this very bed. You'd definitely be blushing if you knew the details of where my mind has gone... lying right in this very bed."

"I actually lost my virginity here," he said softly. "Ginny Weinstein. I'm just telling you that, because, you know... you're my sister and you'd know such things. She was twenty-three and I was sixteen. That was quite a night."

"Nothing. I went to sleep." She said softly. "I know my body well." Was all she said before he continued on about fantasies and his virginity. By the end of his explanation, her jaw was on the floor and she didn't know what to think at all.

He was something else, that's for sure and left her in a state of bewilderment.
"Oh I think you're telling me that for another reason." She murmured, looking away and letting her deep dark brown eyes look over his room. Typical teenage male's room but he was not a teenager. Though that could be easily forgotten with how he seemed to be last night.

The memory flashed to the front of her mind and she swallowed hard, crossing a leg over the other and resting her hands in her lap.
"I don't think you should tell me anymore. I'm sure you're correct about my reaction and I'd like to save some face."

"What? You don't like to blush?" he said.

He moved closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"I love when you blush," he murmured. "You look even more beautiful, and it means you're excited."

His lips brushed her ear, but then he got up.

"But... I've gotta get my gear set up. TV, computers... you can stay and watch if you want. We can talk while I work."

Her breathing hitched immediately and she swallowed hard, feeling her cheeks heat up and her 'blush' came as she looked down, her eyes closing momentarily as her fingers knotted together. "Mm..." She mused but then he pulled back. She blushed even harder and stood up slowly, looking away from him. "No, I'd hate to keep you from setting up unless you need help."

The thought of her exam came back to her mind and she had to keep studying. Part of her didn't want to. She studied a lot all day. Right now, she wanted to stay near him but that'd be too obvious and she was trying to keep an upper hand somehow. Whenever Esha tried, he managed to gain it back and always shocked her. She was used to having the upper hand. She always did with Sebastian.

"Do you need help?"

"Hmm," he said. "My job is in computer security, so my computers are sort of complicated to set up. I'll still have some work coming in, I'll just be working from here. If you know how to set up a TV, you can. I've got a DVD player, all that. The cables are pretty self-explanatory."

"I've also got my DVD and Blu-Ray collection, I know it sounds boring, but if you want to put it up on the shelves I'd appreciate it.

Esha looked at him as her hands slipped into the pockets of her khaki shorts and she nodded slowly. "Sure." How hard could setting up a TV be? DVD player she could do once the TV was set up and setting up his movie collection would be easy as pie. And because of that difficulty, or lack there of, she started with his movie collection. For some reason, only when it came to movies, she had a major OCD complex and she had to alphabetize them as well as keep movie trilogies or series together, always.

"Which boxes have your movie collection?"

"Umm, those two over there, the copy paper boxes from Staples," he said, indicating two in the corner.

He pondered whether to mention that in one box there was a small collection of adult DVDs, but he figured he'd just let her discover that for herself... and hope she saw fit to put those in a drawer.

He started in on his setup. He had three monitors, and seven computers. He had to set them all up with switchboxes and cables. It wasn't hard work, just tedious.

Nodding, she walked over to the boxes he pointed out and she sat down before them. It also was part of her favorite job in organizing said titles to look through what he had. Her back was to him.
Opening one box, she put the cover aside and then lifted up a DVD, thankfully it being a movie she recognized. She sorted through that but as she neared the bottom, she saw titles that were a play of words and when she took it and looked at the front, her eyes widened. It was not a normal cover. No, she'd never seen that as up close as it was and it made her blush. She didn't and wouldn't make a big stink of it. Instead, she put it aside with the others that were like it and silently worked onto the second box, taking them out before she organized them alphabetically, obviously omitting the more...explicit ones.

Once they were organized, she put them up on the shelves that he specified before glancing down at the small collection of 'Naughtywood' as she dubbed it in her mind. "Where do you want those to go?" She was standing now and pointing to the small stack of the 'Naughtywood' cinema.

"Oh those... just put them in the bottom drawer of that dresser," he said. "And any time you want to borrow a movie... any movie, feel free."

"You know what, you could help me out. I need to push some cables out from under the desk. Would you just wait up there and grab them when they come up."

He got down on the ground and fished under the desk, pushing up several cables.

"Just hold onto them and I'll come get them."

Biting her lower lip subconsciously, Esha nodded and she picked up the stack of movies--yes, she alphabetized them too, because 'Naughtywood' or not, they still qualified under the movie category--and opened the bottom drawer of his dresser and placed them in there. Standing after pushing it closed, she looked at him and nodded. "Sure." She said softly, walking to the desk, careful not to step on his legs as she reached over and grabbed the cables he had pushed up to her, one hand on the edge of the desk while the other had a hold of the cables.

"Jeez man, how many computers and monitors do you have?" She was bewildered, having never seen that many computers in one living space, having never known the need for that many monitors for one person.

Back
Top Bottom