Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

Regardless of how sore she was, she wouldn't want it to stop either. Some way or the other she wanted to feel the way he could make her feet, whether it was from him being inside of her or from doing what he was doing now. She was getting addicted to it, to him, and this brought them closer? She wasn't sure. For all she knew they were just shagging and finding solace in each other and their bodies and nothing more. She wasn't sure but she didn't think of it. Because when she was with him like this, all reason and common sense went out the window. Like the fact she wasn't sure if she got her birth control or not. That went out the window the day he took her virginity.

Was that not just yesterday?

Esha moaned softly, her head tilting back and her hands gripped the bottom of the pillow in which her head rest upon and her back arched a little bit. She was sore but with this happening, it was like she completely forgot that.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She would always agree with him and always say yes to him. He could do whatever he wanted to her as long as he did something to her. Then again, she was entering into euphoric heaven and would agree to anything.

He inserted another finger, stretching her wider and readying her even more for him.

Now he found her clit and focused entirely on that his fingers began pulling back against her walls, tormenting her G-Spot. His other hand reached up to caress her breasts through her bra and he knew that one pinch would be the last step in sending her over the edge into bliss.

He pulled harder and harder with his fingers, licked with expert flicks across her clit, and then pinched her right nipple.

Now he thought in his mind, wanting his new lover to be captured by the bliss that he brought her... to take yet another step toward being his wiling servant... addicted to the pleasure he was giving her.

Her eyes opened widely upon feeling a second finger inserted into her and she gripped the edges of the pillow tightly. It was building up. Building up so much that each and every little thing he was going to do would send her over, closer and harder.

"Oh!" She cooed out, her breathing having become faster, her heart pounding through her chest and rapidly beating in her head. It's like he knew or was just plain cruel as he was doing this on purpose to her. She cried out, lightly bucking her hips up into his mouth, tilting her head back and her eyes closed. She felt like she was going to erupt within. And as he pinched her right nipple it seemed to detonate that which built up so deeply.

She cried out again, a little bit louder, and came undone completely around his fingers inside of her; she came hard. Her eyes were squeezed shut tightly, her mouth was open in a sexy 'O' and her pleasure was evident on her face. Her body shook and convulsed and she was breathing hard, moaning out his name. Not Bhaiya, not brother, not Bhai, but his name, Adam. Because he did this to her. And she wanted only him to do this to her.

He moaned into her pussy in sympathetic pleasure as she came her walls tightened around his fingers. When she finally calmed he climbed up beside her.

"Take off the clothes," he ordered. "I'd love for you to wear them later, but right now, I just need you. Only you. Your brown skin, your perfect body, your tender lips. I need you, Esha."

He kissed her hungrily once, letting her taste her pleasure on his lips before she undressed.

"By the way," he whispered. "I like hearing you call me Adam. It sounds good from you, especially when you cum."

She was panting as she calmed down, opening her eyes slowly and her vision looked and felt so fuzzy. She could hear her pulse in her head as she was calming down and she couldn't feel her knees or her legs after that. No way.

Looking at him, she blushed that brown girl blush and looked away a little shyly to hide her involuntary smile. It was such a provocative order. How could she resist? Because the idea of being completely dominated by this man in some way gave her shivers and the scenarios that now flashed through her mind--which never occurred since she met him--turned her on so, almost as much as he turned her on. He turned her on even more knowing he may fulfill that.

Her hands nimbly moved around his cheek and into the back of his hair as she responded so well to his hungry kiss, kissing him with much heated passion, able to taste her arousal and her orgasm on his lips which actually turned her on even more. It was so dirty, erotic, tasteful and sexy. Just. Like. Him.

After their lips parted, her eyes opened slowly as she took in his whispers, arching her back a bit as she felt shivers run up her spine and she smiled gently. "I like saying it. More than I like calling you 'Bhaiya.'"

And with that, she managed to sit up to unbutton her shirt completely, as well as her bra and then moved to sit at the edge of the bed, her back to him. She wanted to stand because it'd be easier to take her skirt, her thong and her stockings off but she couldn't stand on her own two feet by herself and the last thing she wanted to do was fall in front of him. Especially since he'd know why she couldn't stand on her own two feet by herself.

Turning to her right, she unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, along with her thong, letting it fall to the ground and actually surprised herself that she managed to get it off while sitting. Her fingers ran over the lace tops of her stockings and she looked back at him over her right shoulder. "Stockings on or off?" She turned to face him as she moved back further onto the bed, onto her knees, so he could see the lace tops of her stockings better.

"God, Esha, as sexy as they are... I can't describe how much I need to feel you... every inch of that amazing skin. Here, I'll help."

He gently gestured for her to lay down and then reached down to peel off her stockings.

Now he slid up to lay atop her.

"Here, I bet your thighs are sore," he said.

He slid into her warm, inviting tunnel. Then, he lifted up with his thighs on top of hers, even his legs atop hers.

"Want to know a secret?" he said. "With this position, it can also bring you more pleasure because I touch your clit more."

He grasped her fingers in his hands and now their arms, their legs, everywhere was touching.

"Be honest with me Esha," he whispered. "Do you like me?"

She giggled as she leaned forward on her knees until he had her lay down. She did as such and propped herself on her elbows to watch him take her stockings off. It had to be so sexy watching him do that. It was one thing to take her shirt off or her panties off but for him to peeled off her stockings? Unf.

Welcoming him on top of her, she nodded and bit her lower lip, gasping suddenly as she felt him enter her. Her eyes closed and she rest her head back comfortably on the pillow. "Oh..." She breathed through a moan, savoring the feeling of him inside her like this, despite the bit of pain she felt from her soreness. It was instantly negated, just like it was negated when he took her virginity.

She gasped and blushed, leaning up and biting his lower lip. It was all she could do as she moaned since she had no way to react. All she knew was if he touched her clitoris, she'd cum, and cum, and cum...

"Oh Adam..." she whispered, tilting her head back, pushing her hips up into his. "I more than like you." She admitted. The worst thing to ask during such throes of passion. She would say anything, admit absolutely everything that was bubbling in her heart and the end result? Mortification.

He pushed into her with his long, stiff cock. With his body essentially riding atop her, the motion was different. It was more of a full body motion, gliding into her and his cock pointing downward as he moved forward, as well as into her. His pelvis was directly upon her clit.

"What are you trying to say, Esha?" he murmured into her ear. "Are you trying to say that you want me? You don't just like me, but you want me as well?"

He puncuated his question with a long fluid stroke, gasping himself at the feel of her wet tightness engulfing his cock.

Esha let out a moan, not soft at all but neither did she scream it. It was full and conveyed the exact pleasure that surged through her as he pushed into her and repeated this. The way his pelvis rested directly on her clitoris added more to it and she was soaring further up into heaven, that heaven of pleasure.

He wasn't on the ball at all and perhaps she was out of her mind to think she liked him more than just liking him. But she went with it because she didn't want to admit anything that was too much. After all, she hardly knew him and all they had in common was they enjoyed doing each other.

She groaned and nodded her head, closing her eyes. "Yes Yes. Yes." And naturally, at this point, she'd agree with him with absolutely anything. He was very persuasive.

He was tired of the game. He knew. He'd known since the moment she'd opened the door a week ago.

"What about love, Esha," he whispered. "I was hoping you'd say that you love me. He caressed her cheek and stopped moving.

"Because I love you, Esha. I never thought I'd love anyone, but now I do. I love you... completely, and I'm hoping you feel the same."

Esha was stunned. So stunned that she never thought her eyes could be this wide open. He even stopped and she knew he was serious. Did he really want her to say she loved him?

And there it was. His confession and she swallowed hard. Her heart was pounding through her chest now not because of the fact they were having sex but because of what he just said. He loved her. Adam loved her. Adam loved Esha, and her name was Esha. She was speechless and had no idea what to say. It was a huge freaking deal!

Just like that, her lips found his in a most loving kiss, her hands moving through the back of her hair and she sat up slowly with him, moving her hand around his cheek. Slowly, she pulled away from his lips and her eyes opened, looking into his. "I love you. I do love you. I love you too." And then she smiled, brightly and so excitedly.

"Good," said Adam, with a great sigh. "I wanted to say something last night.

He kissed her again and slid back down between her thighs. It just felt... perfect, to be in that position, the classic missionary position as they professed their love to each other.

"Esha..." he said, gliding into her. "I felt like the first time we kissed, a tumblr fell into place in my life. And when I was inside of you the first time, another one... and now you've unlocked my heart. It's yours now, if you want it."

Esha smiled brightly and also shyly, but she couldn't not smile. It's all she could do as she looked at him, directly at him and only at him. Not because he was the only other person in the room beside her, but because she didn't want to look anywhere else but him.

Kissing him back deeply, her hands moved around his neck as she lay back, holding him to her, bringing him to her.

She let out a content gasp of sigh as her head tilted back, feeling him back into her and she looked at him, moving her hands around his cheeks. It was the most romantic thing anyone could have said to her. She was swooning and falling for him all over again. She was in such disbelief that she didn't realize her reaction as she asked, "Really?" And looked at him with such almond shaped dark brown innocent eyes. She was stunned. Immensely stunned.

"Really," he said, smiling.

He moved in her then... needing to. He started thrusting deep into her, wanting to prove his love through this intimate, physical act as well as his words.

He thrust deeper and deeper into her.

"When I'm inside of you... when I'm kissing you... when I'm just looking at you I feel more complete than I ever have."

He found a rhythm then, he could tell from the look on her face she wouldn't be much for speaking.

"I just thought... it might be good... to tell you... fuck you feel good... to tell you... so when you want to say... I love you... in the throes... of passion... Oh god, do I love you, Esha."

Sure, she loved Sebastian but that love fizzled. This love she felt for Adam, so instant and quick wasn't one that could easily fizzle. It was constantly fueled with their desire for each other and each time this happened, it was more exciting than the first time they were ever like this. From the moment they met to now. It was never a dull moment. It would never be a dull moment. He always surprised her. When she thought she knew it all or finally learned it all, she was wonderfully shocked.

It was interesting that during sex, talking could actually be something sexy. And as much as she wanted to say something, when he was moving like that, all she could do was open her mouth to say something but end up moaning instead. He was so good, he was always going to be.

"Oh my god." She moaned, her hands moving down his back and her nails dug into his skin, her hips pushing into his in sync. "I love you Adam. Oh my word, do I love you." She breathed, opening her eyes when she said it. Her hand moved around the back of his hair and she pulled his head down so her lips met with his in a deep, passionate and heated kiss, her tongue pushing into his mouth. She was hooked. It was such a wicked game, but she never dreamed that she'd love somebody like him. Here she was, totally sprung.

He surged into her, harder and harder. She was ready. Though she might have been sore, the passion had erased that. Now, she was meeting his body's every thrust with renewed lust.

"I... love... Esha," he said.

His lips met hers, kissing her with incredible need as their pleasure rose.

"Esha!" he suddenly cried out. The climax caught him by surprise, but he surrendered to it entirely.

"Esha... oh my Esha. Oh my love, my love," he gasped.

He buried his face in her neck and moaned out her name again and again as he filled her with hot, wet cum.

She was so sensitive after the first orgasm he gave her and she was being brought closer and closer because each thrust sent her over and over. Her hands moved down around his back, her nails digging into them and her lips parted with his as he cried out but she cried out as well. In fact, she felt like she could scream but knew she couldn't. She couldn't give in completely. She wanted to scream, so badly, scream his name but instead, she just bit down on her lower lip hard as she moaned out loudly.

"Oh my--Adam!" She cried out, her nails raking down his back, her right hand gripping his right bottom cheek, her body being pushed over the edge along with him, her orgasm finding hers and wracking through her body so intensely.

"Adam..." She whimpered, her nails digging into his luscious bottom as she held him to her, her head tilting back and she looking so much in pleasure as they both came. She could feel him and it made her groan. She was shaking and convulsing and it felt so good.

"I love you." She breathed, her eyes closing, her left hand moving into the back of his hair, very slowly, the nails of her right hand's fingers slipping from his bottom and fell to the side. Each time. And she ended up senseless, breathless, and speechless.

They rested there, exhausted, for some time. However, she had awoken him again - this fierce need. He rolled her over onto her belly and then crawled on top of her. His soft cock was nestled between her cheeks and he kissed her neck. He loved this feeling of covering her, touching her... controlling her.

"Want to feel what you do to me, baby?" he whispered. "Just wait."

He felt her hips rise into his, rolling against him and his cock quickly began growing again.

"Do you see the power you have?" he murmured in her ear.

He reached down with his hand and spread her legs apart, moving down, he slipped his cock again into his favorite place. His hand also snaked around and found her clit, rubbing gently. This wasn't to be a burst. It was to be slow and sensuous.

"Esha... just so you understand, saying 'I Love You' doesn't mean I'm going to be all tender and gentle all the time," he whispered in her ear.

"I want you in every possible way. Hard. Soft. Rough. Happy. Playful. I want to fuck you and I want to make love to you. I want to be your lover, but I want to be your possessor, too."

He put his mouth directly to her ear. "I love you so much, I want to be everything to you, and you everything for me. I want you to be my lover, my pet, my slave, my companion... all depending on our mood. Can you do that?"

How was it that by simple words alone, he could turn her on again in a nanosecond, especially after something so intense like what they just shared? He had a direct line to her groin. Anything he did, said, kissed or touched was an instant 'yes' in her opinion. She'd do anything. Finding herself on her belly now was so comforting but feeling him nestled in between her ass cheeks was something else. Esha was still reeling from such an orgasm--she'd always be--and this was just the cake to make her groan. Perhaps she knew what he was going to do? Or perhaps she simply marveled in wondrous surprises that sex held.

Her hands rest on either side of her, gripping the edge of the pillow and her cheek nuzzled into the softness. She couldn't help that her bottom rose to his hips, rubbing and feeling. A soft breath came from her in her arousal. She wanted more. Oh, would she ever say no to him?

Shivers ran up her spine and gasp came from her. His whispered words were nearly her undoing and he was hardly doing anything to her. However, feeling him inside of her, she groaned softly, gripping the edges of the pillow tightly. She pushed her bottom into his front, especially feeling his fingers at her clitoris, causing her to gasp and whimper pleasurably. She was too sensitive and it was just too good. She could die a very happy woman. Death by orgasm. Snort.

"I know." She breathed, lifting her head slowly to look back at him. "I never said I wouldn't want you that way. I want you in any way possible, in every way possible, in the exact way you described. I want to be your love, pet, slave companion, all of it. And I want you to be mine. All mine."

Biting her lower lip as she propped herself up on her hands, her arms stretched completely, she swallowed hard. "Can you do that?" She challenged, that teasing and suggestive look in her eyes as she smiled a shy at him.

"Oh, I can do that," he said.

He kissed her over her shoulder... nothing hotter than that sort of kiss, their necks stretching, their lips adjusting to the different angle.

"I'm yours, Esha. All of me."

"I do have a request though... don't cum. Not yet. This feels too good for it to end any time soon."

His hand kept touching her clit tenderly. He could sense it in her body, just how close she was and when to back off.

"Esha, I noticed something last night. I noticed a bit of flame in your eyes when I talked dirty. Does my lover like the words 'fuck'.

He whispered each word a bit louder, a bit more suggestively.

"How about 'cock?' Or, what about 'cunt'... do you like having me so deep in that juicy 'cunt'?"

To emphasize the last question, he thrust even deeper into her.

Esha returned the kiss back to him, pouring so much into it. That when he pulled back, she was left incredibly breathless but adored the feeling nonetheless. Because what came after that kiss was so splendid that her heart was doing pole vaults, her stomach was doing back flips and her inner self was doing splits. Nothing but splits, under a plight of fireworks in a dark night. There was cheer everywhere and it's like everything fell into place.

A small pleasurable whimper came from her at his request because he was doing everything possible to make sure she did cum. How could she resist? She moaned, feeling her body shake, that delicious feeling like she was already so close which she was but she was trying not to let it be.

Her eyes widened suddenly however and if it could show on her light brown skin, she'd be as red as a tomato. He called her out on it and this was a moment as perfect as no other to put her cheek back down on the pillow, her hand coming to cover her face as she smiled involuntarily shyly. She couldn't speak but she did nod her head because she loved that. It wasn't that she liked it. She loved it.

A small whimper came from her again when he continued but she was stunted out of this shyness with how he made emphasis. She cried out, gripping the pillow tightly and her face rose from the pillow, she panting softly. "Oh my god...yes." She groaned, finally relenting. "Do it again. Please...say it again. Please..." She moaned. She couldn't believe herself but it was the unspoken--well technically now spoken--truth. It was such a turn on and everything culminating together just added to it all.

"Oh no, baby," he said. "You need say it."

He pushed into her... deep... and slow.

"Where am I, Esha? Where is my cock right now?"

He relished this, bringing out the nasty girl in his lover. He couldn't wait to hear the 'C' word spill from her lips.

"Ask for it," he growled. "Ask me to fuck you with the right words."

Her lips parted and she breathed another moan, loudly, gripping the pillow even tighter. She could feel her nails pressing against her palms through the fabric. It was so good. And what he was saying was so wrong but so right.

She felt so shy and was so thankful for this position because he couldn't see her. He couldn't see just how flushed she really was and that was so good. But she felt too good and as she lost herself in it, her inhibitions waned.

"In my cunt." She whimpered, arching her back. "Please, don't stop. Keep fucking me with your cock in my cunt, please." She gasped. She really just said it and her cheek nuzzled against her pillow as her eyes closed. She was so flushed but it felt so good to say it. It turned her on even more.

"The correct term," he whispered hoarsely, "is 'fuck my cunt'."

He didn't really care though, because they were reaching a fevered pitch much quicker than he'd expected. His hips were rocking into hers and she was lifting to meet him. His lips pressed against her cheek and neck as the moved more urgently.

"You... don't seem... sore now..." he gasped between thrusts. "Seem like.. you're made... for sex."

He couldn't even form coherent sentences now.

Mortification is what she'll feel often when they would have sex. As he held her hand through territories that were so new but so erotic for her and open her to another world of many possibilities that she never would have known or never thought she could like. But she did like it and while she felt embarrassed like no other on her first attempt to talk dirty, it easily dissipated as he continued with his delicious movement which filled her so deep with pleasure that coursed her body magnificently.

Her moans grew in volume and she was thankful for the pillow that could potentially muffle them if she got too loud, as she didn't know what time it was and didn't know if her mother and Jake had left yet.

He was right. She didn't feel so sore. She felt amazing. She could feel the underlying feel of her soreness through the massive amount of pleasure but that was it. He was totally rocking her world.

"Can I cum?" She gasped, her hand moving over to his to stop his relentless hand at her clitoris. She could feel it and she wanted it so badly.

Back
Top Bottom