Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

DaddyisHere

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
k%C4%B1van%C3%A7-tatl%C4%B1tu%C4%9F.jpg

Adam’s mom had split when he was 13, and it had been just he and his dad ever since. They’d figured it all out and gotten along well. His Dad had dated occasionally, but he’d been justifiably gun shy after his wife walked out on him.

It had actually impacted Adam as well. He’d found he had a lot of difficulty committing to a relationship... sort of, if he didn’t put himself out there, he couldn’t get hurt. That wasn’t to say he didn’t have relationships... he simply never let things go beyond a certain point emotionally. He couldn’t count how many times he’d heard something along the lines of “You’re sweet, you’re funny, you’re cute... but you’ve got this wall that I can’t get through.”

So, he’d pretty much given up on relationships. He had a few go-to girls who had ‘needs’ similar to his. Fuckbuddies, FWB’s, stuff along those lines. It kept him satisfied physically. Emotionally, he acknowledged that he was officially messed up. He knew he wanted more, he just didn’t know what that ‘more’ was. Part of him took comfort in the fact that his dad had never found anyone either.

Then came the day that he got the call from his father. He’d never heard him happier.

“Adam, I’ve met someone,” he said. “She’s the most amazing woman I’ve ever known.”

Adam met them for dinner about a week later. Avani was... well, she was a certified MILF. She was Indian, but she’d lived in America most of her life. She had just a trace of an accent, just enough to make you feel sort of hypnotized when she talked. She had gorgeous brown skin and a shapely figure that was wonderful accentuated in the red salwar kameez she’d worn. Her eyes were that hint of an almond shape and her smile was beguiling. To say the least, Adam was smitten.. in the way one gets a crush on a teacher or something.

He learned that she’d been widowed several years before in a car accident, and had one child, a daughter. As dinner went on, he was more and more enchanted. Near the end of the meal, when she excused herself to go to the ladies room, his father looked at him.

“So, what do you think?” he said.

“Dad,” said Adam. “If you don’t marry her, you are insane... truly.”

“I was thinking along the same lines,” said his father. “I’ve got the ring in my pocket. I just wanted your approval.”

“Dad, I’m twenty-eight, I’ve been out of the house forever, you don’t need my approval.”

“I know I don’t, buddy,” he said. “But I want it... and I’m so glad you like her.”

They decided to do it simply and quickly. The date was set for a month later, and it was to be a simple ceremony in the back yard. Avani and her daughter would be moving into his dad’s house, it had four bedrooms, not counting the basement, and was paid off.

Two weeks before the wedding, they asked Adam over to dinner to talk about him being the best man, and also to meet Avani’s daughter. He rang the doorbell... since Avani and her daughter had already moved in, he thought it was the right thing to do.

The door was answered... by an angel. Avani was stunning - but this girl was 10 times hotter. Adam could only assume she was Avani’s daughter.

“I uh... hi,” said Adam. “I’m Adam, Jake’s son.”

It of course was a major thing when her father passed. He died when she was incredibly young, at the age of six and she hardly had any memories of him left but what she did have, she hung onto. It was hard, very difficult but her mother always pushed through. Any family would have their dark moments after the passing of a beloved but thankfully, Avani was such a strong spirit that she didn't let the darkness consume her or her daughter. Esha never fell into the darkness no matter how tempting it was because in the absence of her father, her mother took on both roles and never lost the interest in being a parent or a prominent figure in her daughter's life. That she was most thankful for, especially knowing how much her parents did love each other.

For the most part, the marriage was arranged but they grew very fond of each other perhaps in the first couple of meetings before they were actually married. He was such a family man, it turned out and Avani doted on him greatly. They were married in Rajastan and after a couple of years, relocated to the states so he could do his masters in engineering and so she could finish her undergrad.

Esha was born in New Jersey but a few months after she was born, they moved. They moved around a lot when she was a baby before they finally settled in one place, all because her father got a job at an IT company. He was providing a lot for the family as her mother was well into medical school. It was perfect too because it meant loans wouldn't be such a damper to pay off.

Several years later to this day, after he died, her mother was a well practiced pediatrician, a partner in a practice and Esha had taken well to all matters in English and writing. Her mind often traveled to relationships, curious about them and she had a boyfriend once during high school but both went their separate ways when college came around, at the same time, both having grown apart from each other that they eventually just started to settle in the 'friend' territory and not so much anything beyond that.

By the time her mother told her that she was dating someone and it was becoming rather serious, Esha was on her second semester of her second year in college with a major in English as well as teaching certification in secondary education. The prerequisites were super boring but the one class she did look forward to as always was her English class. It was like her safe haven as far as schooling and studies went. The day Avani told her that she was going to get married and that they would be moving into his home, Esha honestly didn't know what to think, except she hadn't seen her mother this happy in so long and the credit went to this mystery man whom she hadn't met yet. Needless to say, she was very happy for her mother and even told her this, along with saying that she'd support her in whatever her decision was. Her decision was to marry this man and join their families.

"He has a son?" Esha asked after having packed up all their things to move into her mother's fiance's home.
"Yes. He's twenty-eight, close to your age, for the most part." Since there was almost a ten year age difference.
"Well, I'm glad even he approves of you too otherwise there'd be hell to pay."
"Esha!"
She giggled and shrugged. "What if he didn't like you, there'd be problems. How could he not? You're an awesome mom and definitely a catch."
"Oh Esha..." She admonished and it just made her giggle more, looking out the window.

After they settled in, Esha came to fall in love with her soon-to-be step-dad. He was a major sweetheart and it was just so lovely to know that he loved her mother as much as her mother loved him. It brought comfort and nostalgia but the idea of having a father figure in her life again was even better. Dad's were as special as mothers were. Even she knew this.
"So, when do I get to meet your son?"

It seemed almost right on cue too because the doorbell rang. Avani pushed her daughter to answer it, scampering back into the kitchen with Jake so that their kids could officially meet. Esha went to the door and opened it, only to be met with a very handsome someone. He would be her new brother? That was just...unfair.
That day was a relatively nice day with the sun like an Indian sun but not too badly like an Indian summer. Oh, those were the worst. Her long black hair lay free and untied down her back, her long bangs parted and shadowing her almond shaped dark brown eyes. She wore a simple white tank top with black skinny jeans and flats on her feet and a soft smile played onto her face.
"Hi." She said softly and nodded to him. "Nice to meet you, new brother. I'm Esha, Avani's daughter." She laughed a little bit and moved out of the way to let him inside.

Her mind was boggled.

The first words out of Adam's mouth were almost "we're not related by blood, but instead, he took her hand and then pulled her into a hug.

"Nice to meet you... sis," he said, giving her his best winning smile.

Fuck! he said in his head.

His body practically lit up when he touched her. Every nerve in his system singing out at where she touched him.

Her body was so perfect. Fit, athletic... just in that one hug he had images of what it would be like to hold her body even more closely.

Reluctantly, he let his hands slip away from her shoulders.

"So, Esha, that's a beautiful name. Doesn't it mean 'desire'?"

It took her for a whirlwind practically, how he shook her hand. It was perhaps the best handshake ever because it turned into a hug. She was shocked and had the most evident look on her face when his arms wrapped around her and slowly and almost reluctantly, her arms slid around his back, her head reaching just to his shoulder. She couldn't shake the shocked expression on her face, not by a long shot. Why must he be my new brother? She thought to herself shyly before catching that smile. It made her melt almost in his arms and she felt like she couldn't feel her knees or legs anymore. A winning smile, for sure, that would have left her weak at the knees if she wasn't trying so hard not to let it effect her. Damn...men. She thought grumpily but didn't let that grumpiness show.

As he pulled back from the hug, almost as reluctantly as she did, her hands moved to clasp together before her and she looked at him. Since she was fair brown skinned, her blush didn't show. No, her blush was more like this involuntary shy smile that always made her look down. How did he know? Her mother told her the story of how they decided upon the name of 'Esha.' She and her father were undecided on a name and by the time it came of her birth, they still had no idea. They only had a male name in case it turned out that Avani gave birth to a boy instead of a girl, even if the ultrasound technician told them it was a girl. It could have been wrong and they wanted to just be prepared. If she ended up being a boy, her name would have ended up being Sharukh, after her mother's favorite Bollywood actor, the subject of her father's many eye rolling but if she ended up being a girl, they didn't know.

After the birth when the baby girl was placed in Avani's arms, it just seemed to come to her. Esha. And she was named just like that. Years later of course after a high school assignment, Esha actually researched what her name mean. She wouldn't stop smiling that shy smile involuntarily for such a long while. Here she was again, smiling that same shy smile, refusing to look at him. All she could was nod her head before she turned on her heel to start walking towards the kitchen, where her mother and Jake were. "It's also one of the names of the Hindu goddess Durga, which is what I desperately hope my mother was thinking of when she named me, and not because of it's actual meaning." She said that after stopping to look back at him before nodding her head along. She walked fast into the kitchen, like she was trying to saunter away from this man before smiling brightly at her mom and Jake. "Your son's here." She murmured, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear before aiding her mother for dinner, setting the table. It kept her busy and her mind busy. Fork here, spoon here, Adam is a total hunk, place mat here, plate here, glass here, oh and fuck. My. Life.

Adam was... distracted. He had not anticipated this. Not anticipated an angel breezing into his life.

"Is she really my sister?" he mused to himself over dinner. I mean, if we were kids, I'd understand it, but now... why should we worry about that. Why shouldn't I date her."

He was surprised by something else, too. He wanted her. He didn't want her simply sexually, he wanted her to be his. Already, he was jealous of other boys looking at her, and hated the idea of someone else touching her at all. He'd never felt like that with any girl he'd ever dated.

Yet, he felt like he was able to mask it well. They all laughed and got along through dinner like old friends.

When the meal was done, they actually all got up and cleaned up. Both 'sides' were used to doing things that way, so they decided to keep doing it that way - not fall back on stereotypical roles - and the work went quickly.

Near the end of the cleanup, when Jake and Avani were wiping down the table, Adam bent close to Esha and whispered into her ear.

"By the way, I think your name fits you perfectly. I can't imagine anyone not desiring you."

He stepped away and kept putting away dishes. Without even looking at her, he spoke softly.

"And by the way, I know about the brown girl blush... and once you know what to look for, it's easy to spot... and it's even sexier than a white girl turning all red."

The moment was gone and the parents returned to the room.

Thankfully, dinner was a breeze and any shy feelings toward the guy who was soon to be her 'brother' dissipated as dinner progressed well. They talked, laughed and were simply merry like a family ought to be. It wasn't awkward at all; it felt like they had always been a family and knew each other for so long. They got along well and she could tell her mother was happy about that fact. Any parent would worry that their new soon-to-be spouse and their child may not get along well with the other side. It was really nice and the feeling of having a full family was most welcome as it had not been like this for so long. She just only hoped that her father was smiling down on them, happily, knowing they were fine and happy. In the end, that's what any deceased parent and husband would want, yes?

After dinner, they all did their part in a clean up which went quite speedily because all four of them took active part in this clean up. Soon enough, the table was clear, the leftovers put away and all dishes were either on the side drying--the big bulky ones--or nestled and tucked away in the dishwasher. Esha was wiping down the counter when she felt her face become hot and her eyes widened. She glanced at Adam and once again the same look appeared on her face, the same shy smile which caused her to look down, her hair cascading down over one shoulder as she pulled it so. Was he going to keep this up? If he did, she just might implode.

She was putting some dishes away in the dishwasher when his next comment caused her to fumble with a plate, nearly dropping it. She looked at him and cleared her throat nonchalantly before looking away again, forcing herself not to smile. It was so difficult. The difficulty present on her face.

Closing the dishwasher, she stepped away from it and then looked at him. Good, he was wearing shoes. Even if he wasn't, it wouldn't stop her. She strode to him and stomped on his foot with her flats covered foot. She wanted to be away from him and all his comments that she could hardly respond to, let alone fathom. Unfortunately, Durga was not seeing this in her favor because of her mother's next request.
"Esha, why don't you and Adam go out and get some dessert?" She suggested. "It'll give you two a better chance to get to know each other more. Tell him about your apprenticeship."
She had to feign enjoyment as she nodded her head. "Sounds lovely." She said almost sarcastically before she glanced at him and swallowed hard. "We're taking your car." She said matter-of-factly before walking out of the kitchen and heading upstairs to her new room to get her wallet and phone. Tucking them both into different pockets, wallet in the back pocket and phone in the front pocket, she walked back downstairs.

He gazed at her appreciatively when she descended the stairs... the same stairs he'd been walking down all of his life. For some reason, seeing this beautiful girl walk down those same stairs gave his heart a special thrill.

Her skinny jeans, hugging her hips were just perfect for her shape.

"Come on then," he said. "I know a killer gelato place."

He walked her around to the passenger side and opened the door for her, letting her in.

They got in and he settled back, smiling at her, backing out of the driveway.

"Okay Sis, twenty questions time, I'll go first... but I'm not going to do one at a time. I'll give you five questions, then you'll give me five. However, since we're brother and sister now, we have to be absolutely honest. And... you can't ask me about what I said in the kitchen until it is your turn to ask questions."

1) What was your favorite toy or stuffed animal growing up?

2) Who was your first kiss?

3) What is your most embarrassing moment?

4) Do you drink? And don't get shy on me, I'm a big boy. Even if you're not twenty-one, I know how the real world works.

5) What are your measurements and your bra size?

Again, these are questions a brother would know the answers to. So... go.

That seemed to be the answer to almost any girl’s heart, it felt. Ice cream or well Italian ice cream which was creamier than any ice cream she ever had. Yes, this would be the start of a beautiful relationship as brother and sister and as much as it pained her to know that her new brother was a total looker and could make her go weak at the knees, she had no intention of letting that become more. If anything, it just meant she could boast about having a totally hot new brother and when people gave her weird looks for saying her brother was hot, she could finally use the line, ‘We’re so not related.’

Walking outside with him, she smiled graciously to him when he opened her side and she got in, putting on her seatbelt as he situated himself in the car. Why is it that when he says ‘sis’ I just want to lick his stubble? It was such a naughty thought for her. Just because she was raised in a full on Desi household, didn’t mean she was as Indian as her mother. She knew her roots, loved Bollywood cinema—as it’s where she picked up all the Hindi she knew—and loved the songs even more, even joining her mother in her fanatics over Sharukh Khan, King Khan himself. Still, she loved her rock bands, loved her jeans and absolutely loved reading Philipa Gregory novels about Renaissance Europe.

Twenty questions. She wanted to palm her forehead but she didn’t. She just took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, nodding. “Fine.” She said a little begrudgingly, having a feeling this entire process would be painful. The only solace she was offered was knowing she’d be able to ask him just as many personal questions as he’d ask her.

The questions took her for a whirlwind, especially the last one. She wanted to question him but she didn’t. She just answered his first four questions because they were easier. She answered in order.
“1- A little pink piggy my dad gave me when I was five.
2- Sebastian Wallace, from sophomore year to senior year.” She smiled recalling her ex boyfriend. Even if they had no interest in each other like that anymore, Esha was proud to say that they did remain good friends and kept in contact fondly.
“3- Most embarrassing moment. Hmm, probably the time I said ‘it’s bigger.’” She raised her eyebrows suggestively as she looked at him and laughed a little bit.
“4- I had my first taste of wine when I was fifteen on New Year’s Eve. I ended up drinking the entire bottle and my mom kept asking me if I was fine. I just said yes but ended up face down on her bed, laughing, a lot. And I wouldn’t stop laughing.
5- Why do you need to know my measurements or bra size? That’s not something a big brother should know about his little sis. It’s actually inappropriate.” But she said it like she wasn’t really angry. Two could play this game.

Bring it, bitch. The thought made her grin.

“That doesn’t count as one of my questions to you, by the way.”

"Uhhnxxx" he said. "Incorrect answer and that means I get a dare. Yes, I'm making the rules up as I go along."

"Think of it this way. You're a bridesmaid at a wedding. Your mom isn't there. You realize that you forgot to get a strapless bra for your dress, and that's essential. The only two people around are A) Your Brother (that would be me), or B) The Bride's sixteen year old cousin who has been skeeving you out the whole weekend. How exactly, do you tell me which bra to wear if I don't know your size?"

Now, for the dare... alright, you have to sing me your favorite song from a Bollywood/slash/Desi film. And it can't be Sheila ke Jawani because your name isn't Sheila.

She found herself rolling her eyes and shaking her head. Perhaps this would be easier. Learning about him which could in then cause her to naturally resent him because she was going to be inheriting an annoying older brother. How old was he again?

"Well if the wedding is going to be at your dad's house and my new home, then chances are you could easily go into my bedroom, rummage through my underwear drawer and just pick out a bra." She said simply with a shrug. "It's easy as pie." She smiled innocently before turning her face away from him, looking out the window as she crossed a leg over the other.

She about died of laughter right then and there, shaking her head. It boggled her mind and quite possibly drove it further and wild that he knew that song. It also made her laugh that he seemed to think she could sing. Well she could but she hadn't sung a Hindi song in ages, as opposed to the american songs she could sing. "I'll take the dare over ever telling you my bra size." She scrunched her nose at him before sitting back and clearing her throat.

The song she chose to sing was 'Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka' from the Bollywood film and remake of 'Devdas.' It was sung by playback singer Shreya Goshal whose singing career took off exponentially from that soundtrack because you can hear her singing in almost any and every movie these days. Esha's voice wasn't like hers at all and it was clear she hadn't sung a Hindi song since she was a little girl but she still had the ability to and with some practice and fine tuning, she'd be able to sing it like she used to, as efficiently like she can sing an Evanescence song.

"Wow," said Adam. "That's sounded amazing. Don't get me wrong, I like playback singers, but thay've all got a certain sound. Your voice is just so honest.
Look at that, my sister can sing.

He reached over and squeezed her hand, glancing just long enough to still keep his eyes on his driving. He released her hand as they came to an intersection.

In terms of the example, I was talking about a hypothetical wrdding, not your mom's. But, I also know you are a 34C from the bra that was hanging out of the hamper upstairs and I knew it wasn't your mom's. Funny, I figured you for a B cup... But kudos to you. Aim high, aim big."

"But, your turn. Five questions for me."

She sang near the end of it, perhaps the last two minutes of it before the original singer would go off into her amazing talent and going so high up with her voice that if Esha tried, her voice would just crack. So she stopped and his reaction made her feel incredibly self conscious but apparently he liked it. The entire time, she had been shaking when she sang it. It's not like she had a problem with singing just singing Hindi songs since she wasn't as well practiced like she is with american songs. Nodding, she laughed lightly. "Thanks." She said softly. When he took her hand and squeezed it, she swore she felt some kind of electric feeling that surged through her body and it was enough to make her smile that involuntary smile and knowing that, she looked away, thankful he eventually released her hand. Men...

Her hands instinctively came to her chest for some reason, feeling as if he violated her or something because he was able to get her bra size. "Are you kidding me? They're not even married yet and my new brother is a total snooping perv." She teased of course but part of it was true. He'd have to be. "Although I suppose I could take that as a compliment." Yeah some totally perverted, twisted and possibly kinky-fucked up compliment. It wasn't so fucked up but it was a bit much for someone she technically only met some hours ago.

"What's your hobby?
What's your favorite movie?
What's your shoe size?
How do you know about my name?
And why do you keep taunting me?"

"Well... I wasn't snooping. I was in the bathroom, and there it was. I could have been the typical brother and yelled at you for leaving your underwear everywhere. So, that's your answer I guess, to number 5, I'm taunting you because it's my job, now, as your big bro."

"Favorite hobby. Golf. I'm not necessarily good, but I like it. I especially like golfing alone."

"Favorite movie... hmmm, I know this is going to sound weird, but it is sort of a toss-up between Shakespeare in Love, Matilda, and Saving Private Ryan.

Size 10 and half, but sometimes ten in dress shoes.

And... back to the first point... you just seem taunt-able."

Questions 6 through 10.

6 - Favorite book.
7 - Favorite American Singer or Group
8 - Have you ever watched porn.
9 - Dress, or Pants?
10 - Favorite dessert.

"They're not getting married for two more weeks. Nothing set in stone until they've walked the 'saath phere.'" She said softly, her fingers knotting together subconsciously. Her eyes were fixed on the road ahead and after taking in a deep breath, she let it out slowly and rest her head back, rest her body back in the seat. Somehow she felt at ease. She didn't know why. She just did.

She nodded her head as he answered the questions she asked him, her brow raising at his toss-up of favorite movies between those three, finding it incredibly odd but she said nothing about it.
She wasn't going to comment on the taunt-able thing. She'd rather not. She finally let herself get comfortable. There was no way she'd let herself get riled up or nervous. So what? He was attractive and going to be her big brother. Big deal. He was just another guy.
Who am I kidding?

"A Rose for a Crown.
Panic at the Disco.
Only the tasteful stuff." She giggled.
"Pants.
Cake."

She put her finger to her lip in thought of what to ask him now. She had fifteen more questions in increments of five.
"What was your favorite subject of all time during school?
Have you ever had a girlfriend?
Do you prefer a rice cake or a double whopper?
What's your favorite dessert?
And who is your favorite actor and actress?"

"Definitely History for my favorite subject.

Mmm... I 'dated' a girl named Alison Hampton nine weeks, that's my record, but it was also a horrible nine weeks.

I'm not a big fan of rice cakes... so I guess double whopper, but I love Five Guys burgers.

Favorite dessert, bread pudding.

Actress... Ash is always up there. Salma Hayek was on the list for a while. Right now, I'd have to say Charlize Theron, but ask me again tomorrow.

And... we're here."

They'd arrived at the Gelato Arlechino, his favorite little shop down by the lake.

Without saying anything, he leaned over and kissed her. It wasn't a long, deep, passionate kiss. At the same time, it wasn't a brotherly peck either.

"Okay," he said, as though nothing had happened as he stepped out of the car. "Time for gelato."

She had to. She just couldn't help it. But her eyes rolled again, all because he mentioned Ash. She knew who that pertained to and just shook her head. Talk about desperately needing to broaden his horizons since she personally thought the woman couldn't act and that there were far more beautiful ones. But that was just her who didn't want to condone the title of 'The Most Beautiful Woman In the World' for her.

"Oh believe me, I will." She murmured.
Once they were there, she sighed softly, unbuckling herself. However, she was momentarily--and it felt like a thousand moments shoved into one very long moment--stunted when he kissed her. She instantly melted and then her mind came alive. Woah! Woah! He's kissing me! Oh my god, he's kissing me!? She pulled back when he did, surprised at herself for actually kidding him and she swallowed hard, looking at him with very serious widened but narrowed eyes.

Blinking her eyes, she let out a small breath, turning her face away from his and she managed to get herself out of the car. Shutting the door behind her, her hands moved into her pockets and she looked like she was still processing it all. That's because she was.
Esha didn't wait for him. She was already walking inside of the gelato place and the moment she did, she was welcomed with the most beautiful and delicious scent of sweet, sweet flavors and it took her mind from what he just did and how he seemed to just brush it aside.

Her eyes danced to the many flavors and she felt her mouth water. Oh yes, she was so ready for dessert, but perhaps the kind thing to do would be to wait for Adam. Didn't mean she couldn't get a tasting. "Can I get a tasting of the Amaretto?" She asked kindly, smiling at the woman behind the counter.
After she was given the little spoon that was more like a spatula with a bit of the Amaretto flavored gelato on it, she put it in her mouth and slowly withdrew the spoon after sucking off the delicious treat. "Oh wow, that is so good." The woman behind the counter just smiled.
"Okay, I'll have a scoop of that please." She said kindly, suddenly not deciding to wait for Adam.

Adam had suddenly been in the mood to surprise her and it was clear he had when she just walked away without even noticing he wasn't there

By the time he got to the store, there were three people between them and she was already ordering.

Well, he figured he would just let her try his rainbow cone, a mix of chocolate, pistachio, lemon, orange, and blueberry sorbets that didn't seem like they should go together.

He winked at her as she saw him after she paid. He got his cone and paid, then met up with her.

"Walk by the lake?" he said. "We've still got 10 questions each."

With her cone of a single scoop of Amaretto, she paid for hers and then found him with a cone already and she just blinked at him. "Okay." She said simply, putting one hand in her pocket. Esha had no idea what to say to him or what not to say to him. Just seeing him brought it back and her mind was interrupted of the delicious scent of amazing Italian ice creams and brought back to the image of what he did in his car. That's it, she was never getting into a car with him, ever again. He was unhinging her, minute by minute. Hot guys and their damn spells...

"I believe it's your turn to ask. Lead the way and bring it." She flashed him a challenging smile as she walked out of the shop with him, following as he'd lead the way for a walk. She licked her gelato. Now this, she could happily get drunk off of.

Very well.

11 - If you had one place in all the world where would it be.

12 - What was your favorite cartoon or Disney channel show.

13 - Favorite breakfast cereal.

14 - How old were you the first time you ever self-completed, as they say on New Girl,

and 15 - Would you like to try a taste of my rainbow cone. It's very good.

"You mean one place that I could go?" She asked softly with a raised brow.

"I always loved Tom and Jerry. I hated Tom, loved Jerry and I think I even used to cry whenever the stupid cat would outwit the clever mouse." She pouted a bit before licking her gelato again.

"I will forever love Cap'n Crunch, but the peanut butter flavor is my ultimate favorite out of all the flavors."

"What does, 'self-completed' mean as you call it?" She honestly didn't know, neither did she know what 'New Girl' was. Sounded like a show. Oh that show with Miss Zoey Dechanel! Duh.

His last one got her and she giggled a little bit, smiling a little bit shyly. "Please rephrase that question."
Perhaps it was just her, or her mind in the gutter. She might have been Indian-American but she was still one to qualify for a dirty mind. It was this generation after all. The generation of sex, parties, booze and scandal. Oh life...

"One place to live," I meant.

He loved her giggle... it showed she had some fire and flirtatiousness under the covers.

They were at a dock with a railing. He took her hand and turned her... and the next thing you knew, he had her pinned up against the rail.

"This, is a rainbow cone," he said. "Naughty girl. Try some."

He offered her a bite and waited.

"And self-completion, is a nicer way of saying touch yourself, or masturbating... until you have so much pleasure you feell... complete, but you did it all on your own. So, when was the first thing you did such a thing... sister?"

"Ireland." She said softly, the tone in her voice suggested that she longed to even just visit the place. From the pictures she saw however and how much green there was, she knew she'd be right at home there.

After one more lick of her gelato, she was stunned again, but it wasn't momentarily. She nearly dropped her cone when he had her pinned against the rail and rather immediately, she felt her heart pounding through her chest that she had to breathe through her nose and it was fast too. She couldn't take her eyes off of him and it was daunting. She smiled again, shyly and involuntarily and was trying to look anywhere but at him but was failing miserably since her deep brown eyes kept taking her back to him. Finally, they settled on his cone, the very thought making her want to burst into a fit of 'school girl' giggles before she leaned in and licked up some of the orange. "Mm." She showed her approval before swallowing hard. "Tasty." Well he called her a naughty girl and she decided to live up to it in that moment, looking directly into his eyes as she said it too.

Now she was really blushing. She bit her lower lip and looked away from him, unable to look at him at all after he explained that, after asking her that. Why did he want to know? Though judging by how he had her pinned to a railing, it'd seem pretty obvious but Esha was far too modest. "I've never." Which was the truth. Sure, she's tried. But without success.

She felt something cool trickling down and onto her top finger that caught her attention, as well as making her pout a little bit. Turning to look at him, she felt her cheeks--her entire face actually--so hot but she managed it anyways. "My gelato is melting." She breathed, unable to take her gaze away from him.

My new brother, ladies and gentlemen. He. Is. So. Hot.

"That's what you get for being hot," he said with a grin. "I guess we'd better get to work on this then."

He released her, but he didn't let go of her hand. They walked along in silence for some time as they worked on their cones, holding hands the whole time. The reflection of the city on the water was amazing, as was the moon above.

"Ireland sounds great," he said, finally. "I've always wanted to go there, too. There, and Italy."

They finished their cones and wiped their hands on their napkins before tossing them.

He took both of her hands then, and leaned up to whisper in her ear.

"We're going to have to do something about that last thing," he said. "A girl like you... so much passion inside her... I think I'm going to have to teach you how to let it out. You'll never stop once you learn how."

His hand reached up and pushed back her hair away from her other ear, the one he wasn't whispering in. He caressed her neck and her cheek.

"Because you want to, don't you sister? You want to find out what everyone's been talking about. Right? You don't have to answer with words. Just nod."

They were outside, at night, under the beautiful twinkling stars and bright moon that reflected so luminously over the lake, and yet she felt like she was a hundred and sixty nine degrees inside. He was making her hot and it was both most unwelcome but totally welcomed.
It was weird that they were walking hand in hand; or well he was holding her hand and she was just trying to cool herself off with her gelato, looking everywhere else but him, even as he spoke. "Oh yes. I'd actually love to visit all of Europe." Feed her obsession.

After finishing her gelato and cone, she wiped her hands and tossed the napkin in the trash. Taken by surprise once more, Esha found that she was looking at him, looking only at him and not anywhere else. His whispered words made her knees almost go weak but she kept her composure, or well tried desperately to. Teach me? He? Really? She was in shock and disbelief.
Her eyes closed and she tilted her head a little bit, welcoming his touch, her breathing coming out soft but shakily. She marveled in his touch and the very touch sent that same electric jolt through her body like when his hand first touched hers in the car. What was he doing to her?

She felt her cheeks heat up even more, her body feeling like it was returning to that specific temperature of a hundred and sixty-nine degrees. It was him, the close proximity that made her heart pound just like it was when he had her against the railing. Esha didn't know what to say or what to do except that she found herself nodding yes to his question. It embarrassed her greatly, to admit that but she couldn't help herself. He wasn't helping either. Then again, it's not like she was begging him to stop. No, it was quite the opposite.

"Okay... we'll definitely work on that soon," he said.

He kissed her cheek tenderly, then took her hand again and led her back to the car.

She was in a daze. He liked that. He liked that he'd stunned her.

He opened her door for her again and then went around and slid into the driver's seat.

She was so beautiful, it almost hurt. And to see the blush on her cheeks, even with her brown skin in the dark, made her so desirable - but he was going to wait. He wanted all of her, and he knew that would take time.

He backed the car up and when he put it into drive, he put his hand on her thigh, caressing it gently.

"How about for the last five," he said. We tell each other five things about ourselves... and one has to be a secret. Go."

Back
Top Bottom