Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Maid's General Request Thread

A little bump for something other than maids~

I'm so tired.. mentally and physically.. xD
Time for bed!

Added up a rabbit hole! Check it out to learn a bit more about my ons/offs. =D

There's no need to tell me you've sent me a message really. xD The PM notification informs me just fine. Please just be patient~

I've read all messages today.. I'm extremely tired now though, going to reply to all in the morning. :)

Slowly replying to all messages. <3
Please be patient~

Online.. But tired and burnt out.
Please don't spam me if I've yet to get to your message.

Weekends are very busy for me so please be patient. xD

Added up an idea that I really want to do right now~ Roleplaying this idea with me will get you priority replies. ;P
Now I'll get to replying to everyone. xD

RE: Maid's General Request Thread ~ New Idea

Alright. Aside from roleplays I already have in planning... I only want to roleplay the idea I have listed up there right now. Unless you can come to be with your own, uncommonly used idea! =D

Erm.. Thanks? xD

And updated~

Free bump.

The "cat-napping" neko idea is fascinating and could work in a number of ways... I've had a yen, for a year or so now, to do a neko-based (or at least neko-involved) role-play, but haven't had the opportunity - maybe 'til now....

Well if you had anything to add onto it, why not send a PM?

~

And sorry to all! I had to take a brief absence from the site because life is busy. I'll try to get to you all soon. x)
But if by any chance you lost interest in anything we were discussing while I wasn't here, just send me another PM titled 'Interest Lost' and I'll know not to reply to the idea anymore. xD

RE: Maid's General Request Thread ~ New Ideas x2!

Added two new ideas. ;D

I'm back. xD Sorry to all~
Besides my own ideas listed I'm looking for some cute or comedic ideas. Tell me if you have any~

Winter Belle roleplay is FULL.
Accepting no more requests for it at this present time.

RE: Maid's General Request Thread ~ Updated 15/12

FYI, not replying to anything at the moment. Kinda upset about some stuff I don't want to be talked about too. Any comments will be blocked, I'll come back on Monday probably. :)

I hope everything is okay... ; 3;

Anyways, if you're still needing time, I hope you take as much as you need. When you return, I'm am interested in your latest craving with the brother and sister duo. If you're interested, please let me know and I'll send a PM to discuss details. :3

I can use a little smut, but I thought we could also possibly develop this into a somewhat longterm thing and see what fun stories we can create with this.

Hope to hear from you soon.

let me know if this idea applies to you....

Sera blushed as she struggled in frustration with the buttons. getting into the clinic's small mandatory nurses uniforms were usually a trial, but these new uniforms were particularly challenging. The green haired nurse though still flustered allowed herself a short smile of achievement as she managed to do up the last button to her top, though now it was particularly tight across her full breasts. she blushed known that the tight uniform like all the nurses uniforms was hugging her every curve, of her shapely body. she blushed deeper as she ran her hand down her hip and finding the smooth skin of her thigh almost immediately. fidgeted to herself. was the skirt really going to be that short!? she blushed and closed her eyes. how did she keep getting the shortest skirts?

Keifer smile in greedy amusement as he watched the security monitor. his smile widened as he saw her reaction to her newly hemmed skirt. he leaned back and smiled as he watch the view from the nurses dressing room from his office. Sera was one of his favorites and he knew how awkward she was about having others ogle her legs. that was why in the past she was always given the shortest skirts, till now...
...now he out did himself.
the new uniform was now a one piece with the only adjustment being the buttons on the top. a nurse could be shy and try to button up the top and risk making the uniform tighter and pulling up the skirt several inches, or she could leave it unbuttoned and have exposed cleavage in exchange for a slightly longer skirt.

it was a win win.

Another monitor showed one of the more tiresome patients having one of their patented seizures. Keifer sighed and set a picture in front of that screen.

Keifer picked up a file from his desk. the new nurse was supposed to be coming in today for training. Keifers eyes scanned the photo graph of and attractive young woman and notited under her measurements that she was a double d cup.

keifer smiled and put the file down, this sight shift was going to be very interesting. the monitor caught his attention again as sera raised her arms behind her head to tie her waist length green hair into a pony tail, her skirt rising up her backside with her movement revealing her panties. keifer smiled at sera's sudden reaction to pulled her skirt down and deep blush on her lovely face.

Keifer smiled. indeed it was going to be a interesting night....

Feel free to join as the knew nurse ^.~

mbse46.jpg

o5z428.jpg

Updated first post.
Any requests for smut after that update will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom