Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty, but NOT cheap Teacher x Student RP wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie19

Planetoid
Hello, currently looking for a roleplay(among the stuff in my other thread) as follows:

Teacher/Counselor x Student/Pupil: My idea here is,that one part plays the female teacher(teacher of trust/favorite teacher etc.) or the counselor or something else in that direction and the other part is played by the male student/pupil.
The teacher should be 23-25ish, the student/pupil 16-18ish(no younger though). The student will have problems of some sort (oh wonder), like dropping notes, or a slight drug poblem(nothing extreme, just like he takes some weed and is often a bit stoned), or that he is just very shy/naive and thus has problems to "socialize". Or something else you can/want to think of.

What i want to happen is, that the teacher/counselor obviously wants to help the student(maybe he is being sent there against his will), but int he process of this, she does not see him as "any other case" , and gets emotionally connect to him, he maybe flirts with her(depending on his character, if for instance he is very shy thats rather not too logically), until the inevitable happens: the two of them have sex. For her part, she knows it is wrong, but the sex is just so great that she cant resist. And for his part, of course he wants to continue with her cause he likes the sex too, but he more classically falls in love with her(depending on his base character again).

I can play either role, I´d just prefer that except for some basic data(like name, basic looks) you dont tell me too much beforehand of your charachter, otherwise it wont be any fun.

I prefer my RPs smut heavy, and need someone who can write vivid/detailed sex scenes, but for this kind of RP naturally also has a sense of the plot.

As for my likes/dislikes.

-Be creative! Dont create your character/your side of the plot word by word of what i wrote here. Also, while in the plot or a sex scene of it, dont just be passive, and simply repeat what I just wrote.

-I like somewhat shy/naive guys(wether you or I play this role), yet with a certain balance

-I do like huge cocks. anything from 9-13 inches is fine.

-I also do like cum, but together with the line above, make it fit to the plot/to your character IF you build it in.

-Romance? Yes please!

-Mild drugs(like the usual weed)? Could imagine it, if it fits to the plot/character. It is not a must though, so dont just build it in with no sense.

Dislikes:

-Scat/Piss/Gore/BDSM/Rape etc, so the usual
-also no pregnancy

I only play through PM here. If you ´d like to RP with me, send me a PM with info about which of the two roles you want to play, some basic data about your character(name, looks) and a basic(or detailed if you have) idea on how the plot should/would start.
If you have any questions, please include them too.

Annie19 said:
Hello, currently looking for a roleplay(among the stuff in my other thread) as follows:

Teacher/Counselor x Student/Pupil: My idea here is,that one part plays the female teacher(teacher of trust/favorite teacher etc.) or the counselor or something else in that direction and the other part is played by the male student/pupil.
The teacher should be 23-25ish, the student/pupil 16-18ish(no younger though). The student will have problems of some sort (oh wonder), like dropping notes, or a slight drug poblem(nothing extreme, just like he takes some weed and is often a bit stoned), or that he is just very shy/naive and thus has problems to "socialize". Or something else you can/want to think of.

What i want to happen is, that the teacher/counselor obviously wants to help the student(maybe he is being sent there against his will), but int he process of this, she does not see him as "any other case" , and gets emotionally connect to him, he maybe flirts with her(depending on his character, if for instance he is very shy thats rather not too logically), until the inevitable happens: the two of them have sex. For her part, she knows it is wrong, but the sex is just so great that she cant resist. And for his part, of course he wants to continue with her cause he likes the sex too, but he more classically falls in love with her(depending on his base character again).

I can play either role, I´d just prefer that except for some basic data(like name, basic looks) you dont tell me too much beforehand of your charachter, otherwise it wont be any fun.

I prefer my RPs smut heavy, and need someone who can write vivid/detailed sex scenes, but for this kind of RP naturally also has a sense of the plot.

As for my likes/dislikes.

-Be creative! Dont create your character/your side of the plot word by word of what i wrote here. Also, while in the plot or a sex scene of it, dont just be passive, and simply repeat what I just wrote.

-I like somewhat shy/naive guys(wether you or I play this role), yet with a certain balance

-I do like huge cocks. anything from 9-13 inches is fine.

-I also do like cum, but together with the line above, make it fit to the plot/to your character IF you build it in.

-Romance? Yes please!

-Mild drugs(like the usual weed)? Could imagine it, if it fits to the plot/character. It is not a must though, so dont just build it in with no sense.

Dislikes:

-Scat/Piss/Gore/BDSM/Rape etc, so the usual
-also no pregnancy

I only play through PM here. If you ´d like to RP with me, send me a PM with info about which of the two roles you want to play, some basic data about your character(name, looks) and a basic(or detailed if you have) idea on how the plot should/would start.
If you have any questions, please include them too.

Love your idea and would love to play with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom