Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Special Someone (Warr and Liliebar)

Warr

Star
It's not unusual for someone to look for someone else to share their life, whether they were 40 or 22. Love is something everyone requires, or at the very least thinks about. The knowledge that someone out there loves ytou unconditionally, and wants to be with you, forever.

Lord, how Michael was feeling that right now.

The 'life fast, die young' mentality got old. The 'Need an ass to tap' lost it's luster after a while. The 'Ladies Man'. The 'heart breaker'. The 'cassanova'. The 'bad boy with the troubled past'.

Titles, simply put, empty titles he could care less about. Well, except the bad boy one, that was fairly true. But titles, none the less. Michael was one of the most popular boys on the campus and the attractor to several ladies. One night stands aplenty. Dates that never went anywhere except to either her dorm of his dorm. The sex meant nothing and both parties new that. It was either a case of pleasure...or just because he was bored. And right now, he was feeling distant. Lonely. Tired of skirt chasing and never getting anywhere.

His hair a shaggy black (especially right now, as he found himself rather drunk) and his black t-shirt hanging loosely off his chest, hanging in such a way his scar showing on the top of his torso. Dark brown eyes stared out, clouded with a drunken stupor as he crushed the beer can in his hand, throwing it off to the side to match the small hill of crushed beer cans. He reached over into his nearby cooler and grabbed another, cracking it open and taking a sip of it, releasing a low, shuddering groan and leaning back in his couch. Lord, the life he lives right now. People would say a blessing. "Come on man, you're having sex with so many fine girls!" "Don't be such a pussy! You got every girl at your beck and call!"

Fat lot of good when he felt empty as hell inside.

HIs eyes slipped over his room and out a nearby window. Such a pretty night. Clear. No clouds. Nice and cool. A winter/fall kinda person all around. Something shimmered in the sky. A star. ONe of the brighest out there.

"When you wish upon a shtaaaaaaaaaar..." He slurred, chuckling to himself and taking another sip. "Makesh no difference who you aaaaaaaare..."

He rose to his feet and stumbled up to the window, blinking his eyes back to focus (and failing), and stared at the star staring straight ahead. "Okay, buddy...no funny bushiness..." he slurred, his eyes closing. "Shtar light, shtar bright, yadda yadda yadda..." He took another sip of his soda. "I wish...that I had shomeone perfect. Sh-shomeone...who wanted to be with me no matter what. Someone....shomeone who sticks by me, through thick and thin, and likes me for the guy I am...an' shit."

He groaned a little bit and downed the rest of his beer. "Mm." He looked at the can. "Need more booze.'

(-Sorry for such a short entry post. o.<; I am not pleased with my lack on this entry post...also, I do apologize for it taking so long. ^^; -)

Heaven. What was it like to be in Heaven? Would one's wishes truly come true and be granted eternal happiness or was it all a facade? Did Angels truly exist? Many often pondered upon this but the heaven the envisioned was not entirely how it was, nor were the Angels. Angel was the generic term for the beings that watched over the mortal realm and aided in the balance. There were various classes and breeds of the 'Angelic Race'. They did not always show themselves on the mortal plain, least of all to mortal eyes. However, there was the occasions where they would appear to grant one's true happiness and desires. It was unclear how or why they only visited and granted specific requests from specific individuals. The breed of Angels that did grant the desires of the mortals were known as Goddesses. They were pure and vibrant. However, each Goddess possessed a limit to what they could grant while they were certain Goddesses who were not bound by limits. Even though they were not bound by limits, they did choose show restrain, however.

Within the mists of Heavenly realm, there was a large white structure, resembling like that of a castle of ancient times of the mortal plain. Within the marble stone walls was a large sphere-like tank that contained aqua green liquid with great visibility. A young woman appearing being resided within the tank, floating in the clear liquid. Her eyes were closed and she appeared as though she were in a deep slumber. Vast amounts of machinery were hooked up to the tank, clicking and clanking as though to be running tests. Suddenly, there was a reaction as the machinery began to make erratic beeping sounds that soon caught the attention of several other humanoid begins within the room. They gathered around the machinery, attempting to analyze the date. A gasp was soon heard as one of them stood in front of the tank. "Her eyes!" The being spoke in an excited voice. The others quickly gathered around as they noticed the naked woman's eyes had opened to a half lidded state. Her body soon began to pulsated in a heart rhythm as her head tilted back and the liquid began to drain in the form of steam through vents that had appeared around the tank. "He's calling to me. . .The Forgotten One is calling to me. . ." Her voice spoke out as though in a trance. Large, white, angelic like feathery wings appeared from her back as they shattered the tank. A large beam of light suddenly encased itself around the naked woman and when the beam receded, she was gone. The only remnants of her once being within the room was but a few white feathers that floated to the floor.

The beam of light carried the young woman between plains, soon landing her into the mortal plain. The beam of light sheared past the young man, nearly knocking him off balance before halting upon his bed. The light continued to glow for a few moments before it slowly began to fade. As the glow faded, the figure of the young woman could became more visible, there seeming to be a gentle caressing her body as her hair danced gracefully. The wings that had once been visible from her back when she was in the room upon the other plain had vanished before she even entered the man's room. Once the glow completely faded, so did the gentle wind and she was completely still. It was silent within the young man's room as she remained lifeless upon his bed. After a few moments, the lifeless being began to stir. She moaned as she slowly sat up rather sleepily. Her long, blond hair was in a slight mess as thick locks cascaded down over her right shoulder to caress over her plump bosom. Her nude flesh seemed perfectly flawless and smooth. Slowly, and sleepily, her light-aqua eyes began to open, blinking a few times before they fully opened.

She blinked a few times before she smiled and repositioned herself so that she was seated upon her knees and legs. Her fingers curled in towards the palms of her hands so that her hands were cupped into the shape of 'cat paws' as they rested against just above her knees. A gentle smile curved her lips as she bowed her head. "Good evening. My name is Lilith Bar. I am a breed of what you call Angels. I am a Goddess here to grant your deepest desire and wishes. It is pleasant to meet you, Master." Her voice was gentle and genuine as she spoke each word with such a happy and graceful tune. Lilith then raised her head so that she could lock eyes with the man before her. "What am I to address my new Master as?" She asked with such cheer and delight. She did not seem at all concerned to the fact that she was completely nude. Her demeanor appeared rather 'innocent'. Lilith then looked around the room, still smiling. "Oh, this is your sleeping quarters? They are kind of small." She spoke before sliding her legs out from beneath her so that she could stand. A 'clank' was heard as she brushed her foot against a can, 'kicking' it. Staring down, she picked up the can and looked over to the other cans that had piled up. "Uhm, would you like me to clean up?" She asked while looking around, seeming to want to make herself useful right away.

He stared at her.

He looked back down at the can of booze in his hand.

He looked back at her.

Then at the booze.

"I think I'm done for the night." he said as he threw the can over his shoulder and into the pile of growing cans behind him. "Okay, I'm not entirely sure what's going on but I have to assume I've drunk enough booze to kill a small elephant, so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you're part of my deranged, final moments of clairty before death claims me. So...um, yeah you can clean p a little bit, I'm just gonna lay in my bed and die and...yeah, I'll....something."

It had gotten to this point, huh? Drinking himself until he was hallucinating naked angel girls in his room, offering to make his deepest wishes come true and clean his dorm.

"When ya done or....whatever...you can lay next to me for shleep if ya want..." He said as he collapsed on his bed and let the darkness take him away.

Back
Top Bottom