Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

April heard the arguing and groaned "hey can you guys shut he fuck up, I have a headache" she grumbled as she sat up, looking over at them both. She sighed and layed back down again "it's so fucking hot in here" she complained, glancing at them both "and put the phone down Jesus" she looked at her skin and said "I'm gonna need a lot of make up to hide this"

Thomas looked at her then at leo then back at her then he back up to trip and falls and hit his head leaving him out cold. Leo sighed and walked over to the thermasat "Why didn't you turn it down?" He then walks over to thomas and laughs a little, "Is this is what we got to go through everytime could you try not to lay there looking dead, you make me look like sicko."he then get thomas in a chair and it get colder in the house with tempature at 60 degrees.

April rubbed her head "I was to hot I felt like I would faint if I moved, this is the guy who believes in zombies? If he faints at he sight of me he's a fucking joke" she said as she rolled her eyes

"hey to his credit, this is the first time he saw one and I couldn't get the chance to tell him you'll were still alive." Leo got some water and splashes it in thomas face "Thomas! wake-up!" thomas opened his eyes and saw both leo and april stand up. He rubbed his eyes and almost shoved Leo dwon to get to april "Are. You. Fucking. Kidding me. This is amazing! Leo do you know what this is! She a living undead!" leo pulls thomas back by his collar and looks at him "Hey! focus, I know she a zombie the question is how and why?"

April nodded "fair enough" she then put the ice back on her forehead, just liking the feeling of it. She smirked slightly as she saw Thomas' reaction "rawr I'm a zombie"

Thomas looked at leo "can I touch her?" "sure I guess just no funny stuff." Thomas poked pinched and flexed everything that he could,with in reason, seeing if all of the muscle were in tact. "Alright tell me about happen, the accident, the injuries, and everything leading up to the death."

April watched as he touched and pinched her. April looked at him and said "ran over by a speeding car and was thrown onto the sidewalk, broken bones and some broken limbs. April looked at him and said "just before I died, Leo gave me some sort of poison" she said

"Poison huh," he looked at leo and ask if he took some as well "Yea but they were able to pump it out of me," thomas stood back "You got any scars or cuts how did the broken bones and limbs heal?" "They just did, I don't know?" thomas grin "We need to get more of that stuff you gave her."

"So april did you see a bright light, did you feel any pain from the poison, what did it taste like, and how did you know were still alive?" thomas said getting ready to go to the hospital

April looked at him "I might have seen a light, it tasted bitter and I didn't feel any pain." She said as she looked at him

"alright, lets go and try it out then." Thomas said with leo grabbing his arm "Hey we can't go with her looking like this," Thoms nods "AH I see keep it on the down low. Don't want people losing their mind," Thomas looked around "first my house my older sister might have a wig or something we could use." Leo sighs and looks at april while thomas is all excited "So, what do you think about him should we have him help us?"

"I guess so" he said getting himself ready to go "I'm going to the hospital and I'll be back okay?" Leo said to her "She isn't coming with us?" "Not now anyway. I turned the house to 60 degrees if you need it any lower tell me now before I have to go." Leo sid to her

Leo came back with Thomas closely behind with the poison in a baggy about two hours later. Leo puts the bag on the kitchen counter and looks at it “So now what do we do?” Thomas looks over at April “let her try it and see if it has any extra effects. April you then you can try a little bit of this stuff and see what happens?”

April looked over at them and said "only a small amount though" she said as she looked at them, walking over and then taking a tiny bit of the poison

They watch slowly as she looked a little bit of the poison, watch for anything to happen. waited for 5 minutes to an hour and... nothing happen. they tried to take her blood sugar and check if anything happen but it was the same "Nothing, all that and nothing happen." Leo nods and went to test if drink it while in a warmer tempture could show any effect. "do you feel better drink that stuff while the room get hotter?" he asked her.

April sighed a little as she waited as nothing happened. She started to feel a little dizzy as the room heated up, she shut her eyes and then drank a little more and slowly she started to feel better

Leo looked at her and saw her get better in the warmer room while Thomas took notes on his phone. "This is incredible! that sustain her body and work on it huh." he grabbed the baggie and went to the door. "I'm going to study this stuff and work on that this stuff is really. I be back tomorrow." he sad closing the door behind him. Leo sighed as thomas went to quickly for him to talk so he lower the tempature again to 60 and walked back over to april "You're feeling better even when the room got hot."

April nodded as she heard Thomas "yeah, I don't feel to bad" she said softly. She watched as he left and watched as Leo walked over, she gave him a hug and nodded

"Well we finally found something that can help you if we go outside." Leo said hugging her back.

Thomas read on the internet and got a dark smile on his face he then drew a demon circle on the ground with the poison and got some of his blood on the ground and start chanting.

Leo rubs her back and kisses her softly "Are you in the mood again? it seems like you get more then just fine with it."

As Thomas was chanting a dark black light filled his room some he came in contact with something he would never be able to see a demon "Fucking, shit."

Back
Top Bottom