Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

he lower her onto him aand started to slow at first, she was still tight as normal, so he didn't want anything to get hurt even though she wouldn't feel pain anyway, would she? he just took it slow and kept kissing her

he thought about when would be the right time to speed up sqeezing and spanking her butt as he kept he building pace presses his chest against her.

he sucked and kissed her neck wanting to see if a hickie could appear even with her like this. He started to no only move his hips now but also move her hips as well with his hands.

April moaned softly as he did, she had no idea if she could get hickies or not... She felt him move her hips and moved her arms, helping

He kept his pace changing sometime long deep strokes sometimes fast and quick strokes. while he worked on her neck. he would take breaks and pull on her earlobe

he looked at her with her eyes cloed and slowly took himself out of her completely and then with a hard quick motion trusted himself back inside.

April let out a louder moan when she felt him pull complete out and push back in, that tipped her over the edge as she reached her peak

he felt her tighten up with made himself lose it and came inside her. and kissed her nose and said "I might have to clean you up again."

He thought about it and figure he would want to keep her nice and clean in case anything else happen to today and clean her up again. when that was done, he dried her of and then himself and held her hand walking to bed. When he got into the bed he lay their looking at her "if neither one of us is here in the morning, just know that I love you so much April. You are my life and I need you in my life, okay."

April looked a I'm "I will always love you Leo" she whispered, wrapping her arms around him as she shut her eyes

It was a new day for Leo but he wouldn’t open his eyes. He didn’t get a chance to sleep for fear this was all just a dream that he was really in the hospital; there was nothing they could do for April and they were going to hold a funeral soon for her. If yesterday was a dream he could be able to face reality now, could god be so cruel to let him go through the pain of losing her for a second time? He wouldn’t open his eyes even went the sun came through in the room, would she be there was she really there alive, sort of, or was that his mind going insane. Who would believe him anyway; ‘hey guys actually I gave her something to drink and she came back kinda?’ he barely opened them just to see if there was someone else in the bed with him. He raised his eyelids more just to see if it was her hair, even more if she had the nose, those lips, and her face; opened them all the way to check if she was still breathing. Yesterday was no dream; she was still here with him. Reality was starting to set in, how is she still here and what was in that drink?

April didnt sleep at all, she didn't need to and she didn't really want to. April felt him stir and opened her eyes, looking over at him with a smile "morning" she said softly, looking at him

"good morning," he said to her kissing her forehead and getting up for the day. he put on his regular clothes and gave april and baseball cap and some big sunglasses for her to wear in case she has to go outside.

April smiled and said "morning" she was already dressed, so she giggled a little when she was given the baseball hat and sunglasses

Leo want to work and it was a typical day for him, dealing with pain in the ass managers, annoying customers, and dumb coworkers. By lunch time he was able to met with the guy from work Thomas. Who was strange in his own right, talking about zombies viruses, how to summon demons, times he met an actual witch, all things abnormal was his gift to the workplace weither anybody else like it or not. He asked if he wanted to come to his house cause he wanted to know why he was so into weird things. "I'll give you a chance explain it to me," "I will make you into a believer Leo, you will never be the same again." he told him with leo thinking about what happen yesterday already changed him for ever.

April sighed as she wandered around the house, a few hours later as she started feeling dizzy from all the heat, she walked to the freezer and got some ice, wrapping it in a bag and then laying on the couch, feeling dizzy still as she shut her eyes, she looked dead other the her faint chest movements

As he got home he opens to door to see april in a bad position for him Thomas right next to him sees a girl on his couch wrapped in thins bandages, A ice pack on her head, and her exposed skin a grayish blue color. So for recap it looks like Leo just dragged a dead body in his house and is trying to put it on ice. "Dude you kidnapped a dead body, I think that is aganist the law man." walking closer he sees that it is his dead girlfriend, "Whoa, is that april? what are you doing with her here? " "Look I can explain," "Explain the fact that you have taking your dead girlfriend! Man she is gone, I know she was nice and all but you can't do that, what were you trying to do stuff her or something she isn't a object even though she has passed away." they start argueing and thomas starts to reach for his phone before leo grabs it from him "Chill I got to call the 911 so they can take her man, she gone let her go!"

Back
Top Bottom