Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

"He doesn't need to know that your alive again," he got a slice of pizza too "If you don't have to sleep what are you going to do late at night?"

"would you like to sleep in a coffin instead of a bed then?" he said joking around. he turns the tv on a sees what on to see dawn of the dead. "As a member of the undead now, what do you feel about zombie movies that eat people,"

"They are shit when it comes to realism, but they are ok" she said wih a smile, giving him a gentle hit and hen saying "I'm not a vampire" she said

"This is a classic movie so realism is as good as it could be for back in the day." he then rubbed his arm "zombies eat people too. the stuff for your new outfit. You pretty good at hold back aren't you? I'm going to go to work tomorrow are you going to be alright by yourself?"

April nodded "I will be fine" she said softly. April looked at him and said "we'll maybe I could eat you" she said with a small smirk, moving over to nibble on his ear "yum" she said with a grin

"Girl, don't mess with me," he said before jumping on top of her and nibble at her neck. "You not going to eat me,not normally on the bottom anyway."

April smirked ever so slightly "I can eat you if I want, you taste nice" she mumbled softly, tilting her head to the side a little

"Really," he said smiled and got up, "you hungry huh, well maybe." he finished the pizza and threw the box away, he kissed her forehead and looked outside "it's getting late, what do you want to talk about before I go to bed."

April smiled as she looked up at him "no idea" she said softly as she looked at him "what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know it's been such a long day hasn't it? I'm glad you're still with me. I love you so much, i would die if I couldn't have you in my life again." he said kissing her deeply and holding her waist

April smiled "I love you too" she whispered before then kissing him deeply back, closing her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him

Leo was surprised that even though her body didn't give off heat he was able to warm her body up, but then again everything about this was amazing show he didn't show it as much. He pick her up and carried her to the bedroom. when he got to the bed he go on top of her an keep kissing her.

April smiled a little and kissed him back softly, closing her eyes as she continued the kiss, slipping her arms around him

he kissed her neck and shoulder kissed her arms and kisses her everywhere with her breast, stomach, navel, legs feet, toes.

April let out small moans as he did, shutting her eyes as he continued to kiss her, moaning a little louder as she threw her head back

"Seem like everything is working just fine huh," he came up and kissed her deeply sliding his tongue inside. The coldest from her body so slowly melted away.

He held her closed to him wrapping her arms around her waist and lower back after moaning and letting his clothes he broke the kiss, "I'm going to see what it's like below so don't hurt me too okay okay." kissing her nose and starting kiss her low slowly.

April let it a soft moan and the. Nodded "I won't" she whispered. April let out a small moan as he began to kiss lower

He went lower on her body placing kisses all over her stomach before he went down between her legs and went first licking and sucking on her clit.

April let out a louder moan as he began to lick and suck her clit. April groaned softly "f-fuck" she whispered

He kept licking and sucking smiling while looking at her face he then nipped at it and pulled on it with his mouth

Back
Top Bottom