Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

April nodded her head and left before then going back to Thomas's house and then going to Leo "hey" she said softly as she helped him up.

Darren smiled and put his hands on her waist as she changed the music

Leo shook his head of the remaining cobwebs and looked at april kind of groggy. "Hey, what happen to me?"

She smiled and push her butt against his body "Am I doing this right?"

Darren smiled "yep"he said softly with a warm smile. April looked at him and said "I don't really know, the demon told me that if I couldn't find a guy then she would have you, but I hooked her up with the dj at the night club" she said before then helping him up

Leo looked confused "demon? Have me? Hooked up?" he then saw thomas on the ground and went over to him slapping him in the face a few times "hey what happen," but he was out cold.

She nods while swaying her butt to the music on top of him.

april smiled a little and kissed Leos cheek and kicked Thomas "he wanted scubbcus but ended up with a normal demon" she said. Darren smiled and watched her as he grinded against her

Leo sighed "Ah I gotcha," he thought about that is crazy, but hey if it can keep april alive it can do tons of stuff even call out demons. "Anyway we should go home it been a few days and I'm sure your new look is there by now."

She grind on top of darren and then looked back at him "So what do you do when your not here?"

April smiled and then took his hand as they left

Darren smiled "not much to be honest, learn how to do the more advanced dj stuff and junk" he smiled

When they got home leo check the mail and he was right, contacts and a new wig and dress came for her, going inside he put the stuff on the bed "Alright you go and try that stuff on I'm going to the bathroom to wash my face.

She and a smirk on her face "Really, how about we change things up for tonight."

Leo came back and laughed a little bit before calming down he kind of forgot it was pink emo stuff that they decided on.

She smiled "What time do you get off then."

April pushed him before then saying "shut up" she rolled her eyes. Darren smiled "Well now I guess, Geoff is here" he said as he took the headphones off

leo smiled and hugged her from behind "come on, it's cute. the pink girly goth. I don't think anyone will know it's you now."

She turned around to face and holds her hand out "well let's get out of here."

"Well aren't you a little worried people might think you have moved too fast?" She askesd as she looked at him. Darren smiled and nodded

"We can always say you are a childhood friend looking after her best friend." he said kissing her cheek "it will work trust me, now if anyone ask just say your name is April too just no relation."

She pulled Darren outside and looked around "you have a car, Darren?"

She got to his car and got into the passenger seat and watched as he drove her somewhere she was wishing it was a nice house.

Darren drove to his house, it wasnt huge but it was a pretty nice home. He got out and opened the door for her

April looked at Leo "I never knew goths were your type"

She smiled and got out looking at his house "Wow pretty house you got here, Mr DJ."

Leo smiled and kissed her cheek "Goths aren't my type, you are. Did I ever mention I don't like zombie? So why do I love you so much"

april smiled and hudded him as she shut her eyes, she pulled a vile out and said "thomas shouldnt be making any demons soon"

Darren smiled and said "thanks" he walked inside with her before shutting the door

Leo looked at the vile "You stole that from him? man I think I'm becoming a bad influence on you." he said yawning

She walked inside and sat on his couch "It's nice inside as well."

April smiled and said "Well I don't want a demon to steal you" she said softly "Tired?"

Darren smiled and sat next to her "thanks"

Leo nods "a little bit, I don't know what he did with that drink I still feel groggy." he then laughed at her comment of demons stealing him away. "You going to have me all to youself?"

She just looked at him and waited to see what he would do with her, while looking around at the house.

Leo nods and sits down on the couch "Just a nap, If anything happens wake me up."

She smiled at her and lean closer to him "Thank you, you're not bad to look at either."

Back
Top Bottom