Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

The girl sighed and looked at thomas annoyed "Man you do anything right?" She stood above leo and step on his chest pinning him down, while smiling at April. Thomas looked down and grabbed April wrists.

Aprils eyes widened as Thomas grabbed her wrists, she tried to pull away but he had a firm grip on her "let Leo and me go!" She shouted

The girl laughed at her "And what are you going to do if I don't? you going to kill me, oh that right you don't like murder." She then stomped on leo chest and made him cough up a little blood "I tell you what, we'll trade you could have non social over there and I can take him." She said pointing to leo.

April frowned and said "Leave Leo alone!" She growled, clenchibg her teeth as she tried to calm down, on the verge of biting them if they didnt release her brother

The girl got off of leo and stepped in front of her. Soon her skin started to turn a darkish red color and she grew wings and a demon tail. A tail that wrapped around leo's neck. "Why don't you make me, Zombie."

Aprils eyes widened as her skin changed, she glanced at Leo and then kicked Thomas in the balls from behind "what the fuck did you do Thomas you arse!" She said as he let go. She watched her and growled, her whole personality seemed to change from sweet to overprotective as she watched the demon

Thomas lumped over and fell holding his balls. She laughed at it and at thomas "He summoned me here of course." That night he drew a magic circle with his blood and the poison to try a summon a succubus but it kinda failed, leaving him with just a ordinary demon. She charmed him and used him to get others to come but nobody really like thomas in the first place.

April didnt take her eyes off the demon "so he was being a fucking perv" she growled under her breath "go down town and to the comic book store, you'll find loads of guys like Thomas there" she said as she pulled her tail off of Leo "Just leave Leo and myself out of it"

the laughed and pointed at thomas "No, I'm not going to live with that guy, he smell and is always checking me out. He said he loved zombies so why don't you take him." she said grabbing on to leo.

"Leo is my boyfriend you stuck up fucking demon, theres a guy down the streets who loves demons, who doesnt smell" she said as she held onto Leo firmly but gently

"Alright then find me one, to replace that guy and I'll let you "boyfriend" go, until then I'm not letting go." she said tighting her grip on leo.

The demon girl looked at April, "Alright then let go find me a subject then." she slowly easy off her grip on leo, but still being careful if april will lie to her.

april folded her arms "ok, lets go outside with you with a tail and wings" she said sarcastically as she put on some sunglasses and a hat before finally then a jacket. She began to walk outside as she watched Leo and the demon.

The demon glared at april but changed back and put Leo on the ground "Sleep," thomas soon fell to the floor as she walked behind April "So were are these guys you speak of?"

April looked at Leo "if he's hurt someone is going to be bitten" she muttered as she kicked Thomas in the nuts again before walking outside and leading her to a nightclub and there were many guys and a few girls there "Take your pick"

the demon looked around the nightclub with her eye quickly adjusting to the dim lighting "I don't know? what about that guy playing the music." pointing to the DJ in the corner.

April raised an eyebrow and then walked over to him and whispered something in his ear, he seemed to look at her but then nodded, so April then signaled to the demon to come over

The demon girl looked and see april say something to the guy. She try to point her ear to where they were talking to try and hear better but it was just to much music in the way. When April signaled her to come over she fixed her dress and walk over to meet them "hey,"

April looked at them and stepped baxk ro watch. April smiled as the DJ then said "hey, I'm Darren" he said as he looked at her

Darren smiled and said "just turn the different switches and knobs, the sliders and disks, they change the music" he said softly before then taking off his headphones and putting them on her. April gave a small thumbs up at the demon

She looked at April and smiled while getting close to Darren and changing the music. Back at thomas's place leo rubbed his head and looked around. The drugs we're starting to ware off as he was able too sit up.

Back
Top Bottom