Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

My name is Leo, pretty cool name right. I got to be the luckiest guy in the world right now; not because of fame or money, I’m a college student with a part time job. No I’m lucky because I have the best girlfriend in the whole world. We are pretty close and we just happen to click as some as we met each other. Like magic things just sort of fell in place and now we’re looking for a place and about to move in together. We been dating for a long time so I think it’s time I’m not like my friends who moan and complain about how their girlfriends are riding them. April is great, smart, funny, super-hot, and the sex, don’t get me started. We have our whole lives in front of us and I’m thinking this is it for me she is the one.

April is a pretty stange name, since she was born in September... Oh well. April loves her boyfriend Leo and would do practically anything for him. She had sapphire blue eyes and long blonde hair, which stopped just after her shoulders. She doesnt believe in magic yet she believes to this day that something magical happened on the day she met Leo. She believed he was sexy, caring, funny and any other good word she could think of probably described him. April looked over at her boyfriend and kissed his cheek softly "I love you" she mumbled softly

Leo looked down at his great girlfriend as she kissed his cheek and smiled "what was that for?" Soon his cell phone rung it was one of his friends having a house party and wanted to see if the love birds could come out. He has been swamp with test and papers g a little fun will be just what the doctor ordered then again just having her with him makes anything more enjoyable. He was wearing a dark brown short sleeve button up shirt and dark blue jeans. The glasses are still good as he is waiting for his contacts to come in, with their thin black frame. Some air max sneakers that where black and white that he could walk all day in and he liked that.
"what do you say about going out to a party later today? I just got a call and they want us to show up I betting it because they don't want me to be the only one hogging you to myself." April was pretty popular with everyone was it isn't a surprise to see her get a lot of attention but l'm fine with that. The guys can try as hard as they want but I know she loves me and will come back.

April smiled and said "What, I can't kiss my boyfriend?" She giggled softly as she watched him talk on the phone. She listened to him as he asked about wanting to go to a house party, April knew she was rather popular and the guys always tried to flirt with her, but no matter who did she still loved Leo and would always stick with him "sure, if you want to go" she said softly with a smile, looking at her boyfriend again, she loved him so much and knew nobody could take his place in her heart, her heart belonged to him and him alone. She was a loyal girlfriend and would never cheat on him either

he looked at her watching him and turns around and kisses her on the lips "You can kiss me anytime you want." He then stand up “You know what I got papers due all next week so let go out tonight, because me might be a while before I can go out again.” He gets back on the phone and calls them up saying that they will be there later. “Alright, we still got time before we have to go, are we going to get dress or just go with what we have on, cause if we go with what he have on, we can make –out for a little bit before I have to share you with the world,” trying to make it sound like he is depressed letting her go out into the world, and sad he isn’t the only one looking at her.

April smiled and said "I'm alright wearing this, and you don't need to worry Leo, O love you and only you" she said softly as she stood up and then wrapped her arms around him "I could never love anybody else" she said softly as she looked at him, giving him another soft kiss on the lips

Leo trapped her around her waist “I know, just how did I get so lucky to get someone like you,” Kissing her back. He then lifts her up and lays her on the couch and starts to kiss her deeply.

April smiled warmly as she looked up at him. She kissed him back softly as she slipped her arms around his neck. She smiled as he lifted her up, letting him push her down onto the couch as she continued to kiss him, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she french kissed him, pulling him tight against her

He continued the kissed for a while until he had to breathe a broke it off, he then followed to kissing her on her lips, cheeks, and nip and lightly pull on her ear, and kiss on her neck. Since they were going out he tried to do the neck softly so hickie marks wouldn’t show up. As he was doing that he left his hands to wonder while trying to remove clothes.

April smiled as he began to kiss her neck softly "mmmm" she said under her breath, her hands moving with his to help him remove their clothes, she stood slipped off her shirt and had taken off his now too

Leo finished with his clothes and went lower kiss her upper chest down to her cleavage when working back up to kiss around her breast and nipples he wanted to kind of go quickly without rushing through, knowing that they had a short amount of time. He left the breast and went for her panties and started to get her out spending more time here while rubbing her stomach and breast.

Leo kept going and made sure she would be ready and after five minutes of getting her all wet he stood up and smiled up over her while sliding his boxers down and gliding himself into her. He still amazes him how she could be so tight around him and just waiting for a few seconds before he started moving.

April smiled as she shut her eyes, moaning softly as she felt him slide into her "fuck" she whispered as she shut her eyes. She felt herself tighten around him as his cock slid into her

He kissed her as she closed her eyes and started a slow easy pase which was hard on him now so while he waited for her to get adjusted he kissed her more while moving his hands over her.

April kissed him back and opened her eyes, kissing him deeper as she let out a soft moan, feeling his hands travel along her body and him slowly moving inside her, quickly adjusting to him inside her

He started to pick up his pace while wraping his arms around her waist and head to keep her close to him, right when he was able to get a good rhythm going his cell phone starts ringing. 'damn it!' he cursed to himself, and had it go to voicemail only for it to ring again. "damn it." he wasn't able to hold the second one in as he stopped to reach for his phone. He looked and saw his friends calling him and was about to call him again. He answer the phone and lifted himself up. While on the phone, he was still inside april and starting to go with long deep stokes so they wouldn't catch him. "What, yea I'm on the way. Stop and get drinks for the party? I'm already coming why do I need to bring drinks? April? yea she coming, we just got to get dress."

April let out a soft moan as he sped up, but frowned a little as she heard the phone. She smiled as he ignored it and sighed a little as she heard it again. She fell silent as he answered it, biting down on her lip to stop her moaning as he continued long deep strokes, listening to what he said

Leo tried to speed through the phone as much as possible and she thankful that April was trying to be quiet. They were wrapping up with what seem liked 100 questions until an idea pop into Leo’s head. He kind of forced the issue by saying bye on the phone only to say something else. With a look of frustration on his face he decided to do fast and quick strokes. You could the sound of sex in the room as Leo put his phone on his shoulder and go into April holding her back to try go as fast and deep as he could.

April watched as her boyfriend seemed to become frustrated. She watched as he pulled her up to him and began to go fast and hard. She let out a louder moan than before "fuck" she cried out as she gripped onto him

Leo looked at his girlfriend as she let out a loud moan he laughed a little whille putting his index finger to his mouth "shh, they got me on hold." he puts his phone back to his ear while keeping to same hard and fast pace "you want me to do what? No! I'm not bringing my notes, cheat on somebody else I got to go. What am I'm doing playing a video game while april is in the shower. Shut up and get yourself a girlfiend so you can watch her naked. Fine you can have some of my old prono, I got to go. Yea I talk later, You'll see us. No I'm not doing to put in a word for a threesome, bye. I promise I'll be there, bye. Bye! See ya, We'll talk later." all the while some moments slowing down only the thrust hard again to surprise her.

April looked at him and nodded, biting on her lip to keep her quiet as he was still on the phone. She found it harder to stay quiet as he slowed down and then suddenly sped up again..."threesome is out of the question" she whispered with a grin

looking at her face while trying to be quiet was so hot and turned him on even more. He finally puts the phone away saying one last goodbye before throwing his phone in the other room. 'finally' thinking to himself as their was no more distractions he sped up even faster and dropped his head onto her sucking and pulling on her left nipple with his mouth. Giving his his left hand busy by squeezing and pulling on her right breast and nipple, he wasn't going to last much longer

April groaned as he began to suck and tugging on her nipples with his tongue and hands. She groaned louder as she felt herself getting closer "oh fuck, im close" she whispered

Leo moan and goaned "me too, we'll come together," and it try thinking of something else until he couldn't hold on any longer and came inside her. he wanted to holder her in the middle of the afterglow but the party was waiting. "you want to take a quick shower, while I go and get the stuff for the party.

April nodded to both his questions, moaning and groaning softly as he continued to fuck her. She groaned loudly as she felt herself cum, shutting her eyes and throwing her head back

Back
Top Bottom