Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess and the Pauper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan couldnt believe she had to spend her saturday at this peppy preps house. That bitch of a teacher thought she was so clever. "For this project, Im going to pair you with someone I havent seen you get to know yet." Now Jordan was standing on the front porch of some mansion, ringing the doorbell and waiting for someone to answer. She had on short blue jean shorts, and a tight red tank top. Her shouldr length black hair was in a high pony, save the shorter bangs that were always in her face. It was getting close to summer so Jordan was getting excited that she would soon be out of that hell whole. She didnt expect sheld have to do this before she wass released.

Still no one answered so she rang the doorbell a couple times. She even banged on the door a few times. She figured no one was home she began to stomp away, frustrated. She may not like it but she needed this project to pass chemistry.

((shes 5'3", 130lbs, DD, not bad to look at either.))

Kylie finally answered the door. "Hurry up and come in so you can do my project dork!" She opened the door and let her in. She led her to the family room. Luckily nobody was home so they didn't know she was cheating on another assignment. She sat down on the couch and looked at the nerdy girl. "Are you gonna sit or what weirdo?" She opened up her books and pretended to read.

Jordan almost snickered to herself at the word dork, until she realized what was said. She huffed at Kylie. "Excuse me?" but Kylie was already in the house. Jordan followed, slowing down when she saw the inside. When they got to the family room, she just stared around until she was told to sit. Then she faced Kylie. "Um..Sorry. But werent we both supposed to work on this project? I mean, we are BOTH getting a grade here." she said, glaring at her.

Kylie smiled and started laughing. "You can't be serious?" she asked as she continued to laugh loudly. "I'm a cheerleader! And on top of that I am popular. I don't do homework or school projects. I give blow jobs and have a lot of sex. I also cheer, duh!" She shook her head and looked back at the nerd girl. "Nerds were put on earth to do my homework and all assignments for me so I can pass and continue to cheer, okay? Now get to work! And make it snappy. I'm hungry!" She sat back on the couch, folded her arms and started watching TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom