Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College ;; OLP & LTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply~

Super-Earth
Plot;;
You attend the University of Greenout Koup. The most important things to you are learning (hardly), partying, and getting into a good frat/sorority. So far, the OPL house (Our Lady Peace, sorority) and LTS house (Leaders & Technical Society, frat) are the biggest and most popular choices. People flood them every night looking for music and lust.

Rules;;
have only one boy and one girl at most
do not crush on your own characters
post often

profiles

Isaac;;
An alarm clocked buzzed, and a boy rolled out of bed, nude and cold, getting ready for the big first day of college. He yawned, sneaking into his roommates bedroom and sneaking under the sheets to wake her up. She screamed, waking up to find her hands around his member. They stopped playing around, eating toast and eggs, drinking milk and orange juice in the kitchen. Then they set off for school. The tall boy, standing at 6'3, weighing 145 pounds and stepping out of a vintage ruby red shelby mustang, Isaac took a deep inhale of air. His chest heaved up and down, his white and grey striped v-neck paired with leather boots, jeans, and a leather jacket. The boy's bright blue eyes were alike the color of his denim. He smiled charmingly, and shut his door. Waltzing around the hood, he opened the passenger door for his friend.
"Ready to pledge?" he grinned, reaching in and pulling her out by her hand.

Kean;;
She was rudely awakened by a penis in her soft palms, giving her roommate a hand job in her sleep. She took a quick shower and straightened her hair, putting in contacts and making her way into the car. An average girl, about 5'8 and a half, but with a monstrous bust and rear, blonder hair to her shoulders and glossy red lips. Kean, stuck her tongue out at her ex-boyfriend, now best friend, Isaac. She wore a short cream and floral dress, her feet were covered by gladiator sandals. Her tan cardigan matched her over the shoulder bag.
"Ready to guzzle all the beer you can? I'm sure frat pledges are much more immature." she laughed, holding his hand firmly as she stood up. They walked to the office, collected their schedules and sat on a park bench on the lawn.

{ Andromeda }

It was Andromeda's second year of college, and the first day wasn't really a big thing for her anymore, in fact, is was almost like old news. She did enjoy meeting all the new people, and screwing around with the good looking freshmen boys. Smirking to herself as she got ready, she brushed her teeth and washed her face, applying a small amount of makeup, and finding a tight dress, lilac in color, that hugged her body in all the right places. It was her favorite, and she found a pair of white wedges to match, putting a few clips in her hair to tame it. It was long and a mix of blonde colors, wavy in texture, and it almost touched her large ass, which was almost a match for her supple breasts, that easily popped out of the top of her dress. Perfect.
She got into her newly washed Camaro, an older version of course, but she liked it like that. Driving to the office, she parked in the front, getting out slowly, and the first thing she saw was the boy Isaac, and the girl, Kean. She smirked wolfishly, and closed the car door, starting to walk up the sidewalk, putting a good swing on her hips.​

Kean;;
A click registered in her head, the sound of a car door and alarm. Kean looked up, her eyes training on a collectable camaro, and a fine looking girl. She nudged Isaac in the gut, making him grunt and eye her.
"To the left, three cars down, purple dress." she uttered quietly, watching the girl jut her ass out and grin. Kean forced herself to look away and she tried to study her schedule.

Isaac;;
Isaac payed attention to her words, growing eager with the need to look. As soon as she took her eyes off, Isaac glanced up, his face contorting into one of sheer pleasure. This was no girl, but a woman. And she was perfect in every way possible. Curvy and blonde, she was just his type. But, there was no way she was a freshman. And why on Earth would a thing like her go for him? Because I'm new, attractive, and she's staring me down. he smirked, tapping Kean's thigh to signal his leaving, and starting toward the office where she was headed. Isaac trailed behind her, maybe ten or twelve feet behind, checking out her luscious body. He sped up, and opened the door for her with a charming smile.
"I'm Isaac." he said sweetly, ushering her inside.

{ Andromeda }​

She wasn't surprised at the looks she got from the two, but she made sure it looked as if she wasn't paying them too much attention, looking as if she was intent on entering the building and getting her schedule. But she grinned with pleasure as the door was opened quickly for her, the tall boy coming out of nowhere. She acted a bit surprised, smiling, flashing her pearly white teeth. She walked inside, close to him, and then spoke, her voice sweet like honey. "Oh gosh, thank you. That was sweet of you, Isaac. It's my pleasure to meet you, my name's Andromeda, but you can call me Andy, if you want" she smirked, winking the slightest bit at him, just to excite him. In hopes of carrying the conversation forward, knowing that she already had him hooked, she spoke again, clearly "So, you're new here, huh? This is my second year, I'd be more than happy to give you a tour of things, at your request" she finished, her big blue eyes watching him carefully.

Kean;;
Kean rolled her eyes as isaac tried to make himself look cool, but hten ended up running all over her, like a puppy. She decided instead of waiting for him that she should go find the OLP sorority house.

Isaac;;
"Andromeda, how beautiful. Is that Greek?" he replied, stepping closer, but obviously keeping a good distance. He didn't know this girl, or her tricks. Isaac contemplated her offer on a tour, and watched her wink. He only smiley politely in return.
"Well, I guess I'm a dead giveaway for a freshman then?" he said curiously, shutting the door and walking beside her to the clinic like counter. The whole room smelled of air freshener and antiseptic. It made his stomach unsettled. The scent of Andromeda's perfume registered as well. But it was much more exciting than the other fumes. After they received her schedule, he made sure to open the door once more for her.
"Hmm, may I ask what you are studying?" he asked charmingly, his eyes bright smile wide.

{Andromeda}

She smiled politely in return to his comment about her name. "It is , infact . Most people don't pick up on that . It's nice that you pay attention" she grinned , continuing as they got her schedule . As he mentioned the freshman thing , she shrugged slightly . "Well , not exactly . I just knew , because I'd never seen you around before , and you'd imagine I'd realize someone like you" she replied simply , her smile seemingly harmless . She smiled again as he opened the door for her , and she stepped out into the warm air , stopping so she could reply . "I study Veterinary Medicine. I love animals" she replied , grinning . "What about you , handsome?" she questioned , raising an eyebrow , waiting for his response. She was hoping to be able to keep him around .

Isaac;;
Isaac winked as she told him no one else payed attention. He took into account that she'd recognize him. It was a dazzling thought. He smirked as she said she loved animals.
"I'm studying Computer Graphics and Design. My father thinks it's a good subject because it pays well. And family business is included." he sighed, hand straying by hers. His other hand ruffled his short hair and he rolled his eyes at the thought of his dad. "What I really love is photography, have you ever considered modeling? You're very astonishing actually. I'd love to have a shoot." Isaac said seductively, turning to face her and allowing his pinkie to link with hers. He gave her a questioning smile, eyes locked on hers.

{Andromeda}

"Thats brilliant ! Do you enjoy it?" she questioned lightly , then spoke up again . "My father had a job to do with the same kind of thing , and he always had a delightful time ." she finished , allowing him to speak , and then her smile increased as she listened to him speak of photography. She nodded lightly "I'm sure youd be great at it" she spoke gently , still smiling . She blushed the slightest bit as he mentioned modeling , and she shook her head "My father would kill me, he believes I shouldn't have anything to do with anything besides school" she shrugged , a small blush reappearing as he mentioned hed like to do a photoshoot. In a spur moment , she spoke up , just as she felt his pinky finger interlock with hers. She winked , moving her hand to where it was fully interlocked with his . She raised an eyebrow and spoke "Well , now that you mention it . We could always do a test run photoshoot, to see if you really have something to work with" she suggested with a wolfish grin, looking at him carefully for his reaction .

"If you enjoy watching a monitor all day. I usually just edit some photos and draw a few realistic pieces every once in a while." Isaac said a bit boredly, out of the corner of his eye he saw her hand reach for his until they were together. He smiled boldly, his chest unintentionally puffing out a bit as he stepped closer. "Well, do you room in the sorority or your own place? I was contemplating joining the frat." he said with a fresh blush and small smile. He was a lanky boy walking to the office, and he gave him a possessive look. As long as he was with her, no one else was getting to her. Isaac looked her over quite,
"So about that tour.." he grinned with all of his teeth showing and hand gripping hers stronger.

Andromeda shrugged a bit at his comment , and let the topic pass . She couldn't help though to smile in return as she saw his bold smile and the slight puff out of his chest . She knew she was getting him hooked fast , it wouldn't be long before she was the drug and he was the addict . She could definitely live with having his handsome self around a lot . At his question , she cleared her throat and responded "Well , last year I was in the sorority , but this year I saved up enough to rent out a small apartment . No extra disturbances , although , the sorority was fun . I may rejoin next year . You should definitely get involved with the frat , I believe you'd enjoy it ." she finished , and felt his hand grip hers tighter . Yes , he was hooked . Grinning , she nodded . "Well , it all depends on where you'd like to start . I do believe I left a few things at my place though . We could always start there" she smirked , then shrugged again "Or if you'd like to show me your place first, I'm all for it" she winked , starting to walk with him to her parked camaro .

Isaac;;
He let her walk him to the car, waiting to answer her. He was deciding whether or not to take his car or his. While hers was nice, he was slightly uncomfortable with leaving his 'baby.'
"One sec." he muttered as he let go of her hand, reaching into the rolled down window and pulling out a notepad. He left the keys in the 'secret spot,' only him and Kean knew about. and placed the note under the wiper.
"If you need something, we could always stop by there before having that photo shoot." he winked, opening her car door to her own car and then waiting for her to sit her pretty self down. While he waited, he figured to make himself look less interested, he started texting.
I: Hey, I left the keys, wreck it and I'll wreck you.
K: Maybe I'll take up on that offer, steal you from your piece of hot ass.
I: Haha, very funny
K: Hilarious
Isaac looked around the campus, seeing Kean walking toward them. He bit his lip, she looked good too. But that was all behind them. Best friends, not with benefits. He turned back to Andy, and stepped closer, his pelvis in front of her hip, slightly touching her as he waited for her to get in.

{ Andromeda }

She nodded as she felt him let go of her hand, and go over to his car. She couldn't blame him for contemplating what to do. It was a nice car, of course. She crossed her arms slightly, leaning her weight onto one hip, letting her eyes wander, to make sure it didn't look as if she was becoming impatient, because she wasn't.
She cleared her throat lightly when she saw him returning, and smiled gently when he opened her car door for her. She could feel his heat almost, right there so close. She shivered a bit, trying to keep her slightly rising excitement to herself. She slid into the driver's seat, and retrieved her keys from her back pocket, sticking them in the ignition and starting the car, it humming to life loudly, you could feel the power. Smirking, she finally answered his statement. "Yeah, I should definitely get my things first, then we can do that photo shoot" she bit her lip teasingly as she looked at him, then used a hand to move her hand back, and putting the car in reverse, then switching it to drive, and starting on their way to her apartment.

Isaac;;
The corner of his lip turned up when she agreed with the plan. He considered sliding over the hood like a movie badass, but instead he just walked around it, keeping his eyes locked with hers the whole time. Isaac opened the door and heavily got in, shutting it loudly and ignoring the belt buckle. His eyes flitted away, and he reached over to start the car for her. His long and tan torso slid over her chest, rubbing their clothes together and making him raise an eyebrow. The engine revved with a happy noise and he smirked. Slithering back into his own seat, Isaac put his hand over her knee closest to him. He wondered how she'd react to it. With his free hand he adjusted the mirror between them so it face the road.
"Well, then lets go." he said lustfully.

{ Andromeda }

She had to admit to herself, she was digging the whole constant eye contact, just the way he seemed to be surveying her made her tingle the slightest bit, already anticipating the rest of the day. As she watched him lock his seat belt into place, she turned her head around, about to reach and start the car, but she was rather surprised as he started it for her, but she could hardly even think about it, she was busy reveling in the closeness of his torso, and she couldn't help but shiver slightly, raising an eyebrow to match his. She rolled her eyes teasingly, seeing him place his hand on his knee, close to her.
"Oh we're going, don't worry darling" she replied with a hint of playfulness, putting the car into reverse and backing out, then starting on their way. As they continued down the road, she let one hand off the wheel, moving it close to his, and dancing her fingers on the top of his hand, in an almost tickling manner, to see what he would do.

Isaac;;
As they road slipped underneath them, he switched on the radio, turning it down low. A chuckle pushed past his lips to her remark. How cute, he thought to himself, grinning with a wag of his head. Isaac tensed as her fingertips drew around his, making his skin crawl. He waited until she looked at him, his eyes never straying from her features. Once eye contact was made, he made his best effort to bite his bottom lip enticingly. With a smooth glide down her leg, his warm palm massaged the inside of her thigh. "Maybe I'm impatient." Issac blinked innocently. "Photoshoots get me goin'." he joked, teasing her leg and anticipating a positive reaction. They hit the public road, eyes roamed into the car, curious as to what the two of them could be doing. Oh, the nosiness of people. He grinned, looking suspicious as a van of adults seemed to lean into the car, making displeased expressions.

{ Andromeda }

She smirked teasingly as she looked over at him, the eye contact being made. She couldn't help but feel her skin tingle as he bit his lip, her eyes looking a few more moments at him, but then straying back to the road, as to avoid an unneeded accident. So she was rather surprised as she felt a hand on her inner thigh. Shivering again easily, she could feel the skin underneath his hand crawl with a sort of needy lust. It had been awhile before she had let anyone touch her skin in such a way, especially that near to a place where she almost never allowed anyone. So he had definitely overstepped the imaginary boundary, and she really liked it. Clearing her throat lightly, she listened as he talked, a playful smirk dancing on the edge of her lips. "Well, patience is a great virtue to have when it comes to certain things, but in this case, I guess I wouldn't mind throwing patience out the window" she smirked, moving her hand farther over, and tracing the inside of his thigh now, controlling the wheel with only her left hand. She started to massage his leg almost now, her fingers moving in a circular motion, getting closer and closer to the very inside of his thigh. She could feel the heat radiating from him, and she looked over at him again, and this time, she was the one winking. "Aren't you glad I'm not patient either?" she finished, grinning wolfishly. She didn't even bother worrying about their nosy fellow drivers.

Isaac;;
A rush overcame the boy, feeling his eyes hunger and prey on Andy, needing to pull over. But he said nothing of it. "Tsk, tsk, dear." he cooed, electricity swelling in his body as her own feminine fingers made small, delicate circles near his groin. He made a sarcastically loud moan at the elderly woman in the turn lane. She gasped, a cry of laughter shook in his body. Isaac turned up the radio until bass was rumbling the gravel road around them. Palm trees seemed to bob to the beat, and they zipped past all the turning heads. Isaac felt his lips curl and twist into a thirsty smile, his own digits crawling closer to her most inner thigh. In reaction, he felt the vehicle swerve, pushing him back into reality that was driving. He sucked in a breath of air, suddenly nervous, but played it off cool, as possible. "You reckless girl, even with the severity of no patience, keeps those pretty eyes on the road." he smirked, swatting her hand away and pulling his off of her as well. Instead, his hand once again found itself on his knee, he smirked. Looking forward and leaning the nape of his neck on the head rest, the only thing in view was blue sky and blazing red sun. Lazily, he ran his opposite hand over his head and sighed rather contently. A beautiful woman, car, school, life. What wasn't to like? He could take and take, without having to give much at all. Isaac sat up again to gaze at Andy, his hand rubbing her upper leg again, but then excusing itself to wrap his arm around her shoulders. If felt much more comfortable, and the peepers outside the metal car stopped their pursuit. "What a nice day." Isaac said unexpectedly, leaning over to kiss the girls temple and rest his forehead beside her ear.

{ Andromeda }

She merely chuckled as he pulled his hand away and swatted her own away as well. She knew he must be nervous, with her driving like that, but she didn't want to mention it to him, hurt his pride or anything like that. She rolled her eyes, and drew her other hand back onto the wheel, total control now. She listened as he talked, but she never once said something, acting as if her total attention was on the road, and solely on the road. She was rather surprised when she felt his hand touch her thigh again, and she felt her thigh twitch in response, her clench tightening on the wheel momentarily, before she felt him withdraw his hand and instead wrap around her shoulders. She shrugged slightly, acting as if she was going to simply shrug him off. But she didn't, and finally replied as he spoke again. "It is a nice day. But I do believe it could get better" she added quickly, her lips twitching into another wolfish smile. As she continued to drive, and get closer to their destination, she could feel him kiss her forehead and rest his own forehead by her ear. She sighed contentedly, and continued on. Within a few more minutes, they arrived at her place, a small apartment building, but nice nonetheless. Parking in her usual spot, and shrugged off his arm, and smirked teasingly, before taking out the key in the ignition, and opening her door and stepping out, shutting it behind her. She waited until he was out, and she locked the car. She started walking right after. "Come on now, wouldn't want to get left behind" she said playfully, walking to the elevator and stepping in, waiting for him. She was silent on the ride up, and on the walk to her apartment door. Unlocking it, she walked in, leaving it open for him. As they both got in, she made a wide gesture with her arms, and smirked. "Welcome to my place, hope it's not too shabby for you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom