Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello I am Back and Ready to Rumble!!!! (( M X F ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
So I am back after a much, much needed break and I have a new plot idea. First a little about me including; Kinks, What I don't like, What I expect from my partners, and How I roleplay.

So to start it off here are a list of my kinks:

• Force
  • Nonconsensual
  • Sexual Restraints
  • Chains
  • caging
  • Sexual Exhaustion
  • Oral Sex ( Giving and Receiving )
  • Bondage
  • Bondage for art

So anyway there is a list of some of my kinks, I have a lot more, but that aside here is a list of what I don't like:

• Scat
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • Bloodplay
  • Pregnancy
  • Needle Play
  • Swallowing Blood

Now all of those are just nasty and well the pregnancy one is just not for me.

Anyway now onto what I expect from my partners:

1. To be literate: Now I don't expect you to become a novelist, the most I am looking for is 2-4 paragraphs at a time.

2. To have grammar and punctuation: Ok I get it that all of us make mistakes. Hell I make mistakes from time to time, but what I am trying to say is do not try to roleplay like this U, Ur, ect. Don't use text talk I hate it.

3. Please try to respond at least once every two days: now I know real life gets busy and you have work, school, ect. All I ask is for a response, every other day. If you'll be gone at least send me a PM telling me, that way I know. I'm a understanding person, I won't be mad if you have to disappear for a few days alright.

Finally How I roleplay: I am very literate, usually 2-5 paragraphs, although I try to match up with my partner. I like a lot of plot, and of course, smut, but I am not all about smut. I also tend to be very detailed and descriptive.

Ok now that that is done and over with *Wipes my brow and sighs softly in relief* it's time to get down and dirty. Or rather to come up with the Plot I am currently craving, so here it is.

A Brother and a Sister grow up in an abusive home and with a drunk for a dad. The sister becomes shy, timid, reserved and always afraid, as the father teaches the brother all that he knows, that includes taking advantage of women. Well there happens to be only one woman in the house, The dad's Daughter and the brother's Sister.

So Dad forces the daughter to pleasure him and her brother, and in drunken rage abuses her. The brother picks up on the abuse and joins in as well. Well one day, the Dad loses his temper and starts to choke the daughter, but the daughter breaks free and makes a run to it, she runs outside and down the rocky cliff towards the ocean. The father gives chase and ends up tumbling into the ocean. The daughter in self-defense drowns her father, but who happens to see all of this, but her brother.

So her brother promises not to tell anyone that she killed their father, if she does whatever he wants and sexually pleases him and does his each and every bidding. So she does, and sometimes she tries to rebel but the brother either abuses her back into place or blackmails her back into place.

So there's the plot I am craving right now, anyway here's a warning:

*If you DO NOT like incest, this is not the thread for you*

*If you DO NOT like force, nonconsensual, or sometimes rape this is not the thread for you*

that being said, I hope to hear back from you guys out there who are interested. Shoot me a PM, as I probably won't get your reply on here and tell me if you are interested. Hope to hear from you soon and happy trails.

A New Plot:

It has been ten years since he has seen her and he was becoming increasingly agitated, frustrated, angered. "She had went into hiding, that little bitch."He thought to himself as he sat back in the chair, looking at the radar screen. He was a vampire hunter, and he was good at it, perhaps even great at it. He had been doing it for 20 years, and had captured and killed many vampires at least until ten years ago.

Ten years ago, he had come across a vampire, like no other. Her beauty was inhuman and startling, unearthly and it had definitely sparked an interest for him to capture her and make her his. He had tried to, but that bitch had fought and then had run. He tried to follow, tried to track her, but it seemed like she had just disappeared off the earth. For ten years, he hunted vampires, slaying and killing them brutally, in anger and vengeance of losing her. He also went to each vampire that popped up in the radar, hoping it was her, but to no avail.

Suddenly the screen beeped and a red dot appeared to be running along the streets. He sighed and stood up, going over to his gear and weapons and strapping them on as he headed out the door. He was going to kill that blood sucker, if it were the last thing he did. He begin making his way towards where the red dot had stopped. Most likely, it meant that they had found a prey and was sucking the life out of them. He needed to move fast because soon the vampire would be darting away to get to another prey.

He came upon a darkened alley and suddenly he saw her crouching over a human and he chuckled,
"So my pretty, you have come out of hiding?" He asked as he stalked towards her, bringing out a weapon. He was going to capture her, make her his, tame her, even make her his personal slave, but one way or another he was going to have the bitch that had been avoiding him for 10 years.

Rebecca flipped around, she had come upon this hunter, once, ten years ago. She had fought and had ran, then had stayed off his radar, that is until tonight. She had to hunt, had to feed, so she had strayed out from her hiding, but she knew that she was more than capable to handle him. Even so, her eyes widened slightly and she looked up at him, blood dripped from her mouth as she straightened, her red eyes seemed to glow in the dark as she bared her fangs at him. She started backing up, until her back met the cold brick wall that made the alley a dead end and she bared her fangs at him again. Looks like she'd have to fight and run again, and avoid him.

Rebecca had long, thick, silk-like wavy black hair that fell to the middle of her back. She had red eyes, but when she had taken a break from drinking blood, she had hazel eyes with red rims. She had alabaster toned skin, with a sprinkle of freckles that spread along her high cheek bones and her nose. She had naturally red, thick, velvet, and plush lips that surrounded her white teeth and fangs that poked from between them. She was tall, standing at 5'8" and weighing about 125 Lbs. She had a curvaceous body, with C cup breasts that bounced with each step, a large waist, as well as a large behind. She had slim, but toned and muscled legs and arms, and she was built with an athlete's body, but with the curves and slimness of a model. She could fight as well, and she was good at it.

She bared her fangs again as he got closer, and she tensed, preparing to fight him.

Updated Pairings as well:

• Master X Slave
  • Cop X Criminal
  • Vampire X Vampire hunter
  • Elf X Drow
  • Boss X Secretary
  • Brother X Sister
  • Father X Daughter
  • Wizard X Witch
  • School Bully X Popular girl
  • School Nerd X Popular Girl
  • Demon X Demon hunter
  • Drug dealer X Prostitute.

I also have pictures of what some of my characters may look like:

Rebecca (Vampire)

3995813.jpg

Ilyza (Elf)

0308-emma_stone_bd.jpg

Helen (Sister)

katrina_kaif5.jpg

So there are a few characters that I play, anyway, enjoy :D

Here is another Character, she goes by the name Rebecca but is really a sweet, innocent, virginal, and naive young girl, completely the opposite of the Vampire.

Rebecca sat by the edge of the small village well in the center of town. She had big blue eyes set in her face with naturally long, black eyelashes and skin the color of pure white china. To accent the skin, she had long wavy locks of dark brown hair with natural red and light brown highlights that fell to her shoulder blades and framed her oval shaped face. She sat on the well, humming a small song to herself as she bent down to scoop out the water as she hummed to herself. She was modest and, though, she received a lot of compliments about her beauty, she was humble about it and did not boast.

Along with pale skin, and dark brown hair, she had cheeks that were always light red to accent the pure white of her skin. A sprinkle of freckles ran across her cheeks and her nose as if someone had sprinkled cinnamon on her when she was born and she had plush, full, dark red lips that seemed to glow like a rose in the middle of a field of snow. She also had a slim, curved body that was about 5'7" in height and about 115 Lbs. in weight. Her neck curved down to meet with slim shoulders that supported C cup breasts that bounced with each step, not too big and not too small, but just right. Her chest molded perfectly with the small, slim belly and it slowly curved out to form broad and wide hips that men often tried to grab a hold of. If she was grabbed, she would blush a fierce red and wriggle away from the man to disappear again into the crowd of the village before the man had the chance to grab her again. The hips smoothed out into two long, slim, toned legs from years of running through the forests and walking through the streets of the village. She hummed the soft song, as she balanced the bucket of water on her head, and stuck out her arms for balance.

Though, she was 19 years old, she acted like a little kid sometimes and even her laughter, like chimes on the wind, sounded like a child's laugh. She let out a small giggle as she started walking back home, not caring if people stared at her, she was silly and goofy and she was proud of it. She kept her arms out, sometimes swaying to keep the bucket on her head as she balanced on the toes of her brown moccassins. On this day she was wearing a pale yellow dress with a red sash that went through the middle of it and she giggled again and a small cry of surprise passed through her blood red lips as some water slopped out and dampened her back and she scooped the bucket off her head and walked the rest of the way home, still humming the small tune to herself as she went.

It was in the early 1800s (1810), when humans were still using humans as slaves and when mysterious creatures still roamed the earth. When proud races ruled over parts of the land and when humans knew their boundaries and knew to not overstep them or it would mean war.

That is until one day, a brave explorer came across an elf. She was a young, little thing, but he was enchanted by her beauty, that seemed to be emanating off of her. He was a slaver and he just had to have her, she had to be his, but how? He kept his distance from her as he set up camp, normally elves would have flee, but he supposed this one was curious to stay.

He was rummaging through his stuff and brought out a iron frying pan to cook his dinner with. As the smell of iron reached the Elf's nose, he heard a hiss and saw her backing away. He stood up, gripping the iron pan as he stepped towards her. She started backing away and turned to run, but as she did, the man reached out and grabbed her, placing the cold iron upon her skin. The elf screamed and tried tugging away from the man, but couldn't.

"What was this?" the man thought as he kept the iron pan against her skin. "Elves were stronger than humans and she could have easily pulled from my grasp, but here she was struggling as if she is..........human." he thought and looked at the iron pan. "Did I discover their weakness, a way to control them?" He took the iron pan away from her arm and tossed it to the ground a few yards away. As he did, she regained her strength, tugged free of his grip and darted away into the forest.

The man chuckled, oh he would have her, he would have the entire elven race. Now that he knew their secret, he begin to plan it out and as soon as the new day broke he hurried on his wagon back to the village. He stopped and went to see the other slavers and the mayor, he had to tell them of his discovery. As they met and conversed they realized the possibilities of this, slaves that could serve for generations to come, slaves that weren't human, so had no rights, the possibilities were endless and so they immediately began to make alterations.

A few years later (1815):

Humans were prepared as they stood on the border line of the elven lands. They had iron collars, chains, weapons, cages, all to capture and enslave them. As they marched into the lands, the Elfs came out, there was war and yes a few ended up dying. Though, elves were smart and knew when they had been defeated, they didn't want to die.

So they were captured, put in collars, chains, or cages and soon taken bak to the village. The males were sold off to the mines to work, or the cotton fields to replace the other slaves. Meanwhile, the females were sold off to private owners, rich white male land owners. Who could do with them as they pleased.

As a young, female elf was pushed up on to the aunction stage. The slaver immediately recognized her as the one who had gotten away from him five years ago. He smirked as the bids started, but he wanted her. So he began to bid, as his fellow slavers talked about her.

"Oh this one is a fiesty one, who still needs to be broken, but oh boy isn't she a charmer?" the crude, poor men in the crowd made lude jokes as they said that and whistled at the young lass. The slaver kept bidding higher and higher, as the young lass in question turned her eyes on him in a cold glare.

He chuckled, "Oh this is gonna be fun." He thought as he said the highest number and she was finally sold to him. He collected his prize as he hooked a chain to her iron collar and appraised her body. She had a slim, athletic build, with fiery, red hair and blazing blue eyes. She was the color of alabaster china and she was a beauty, that much was for sure. He licked his lips and tugged her, fighting the whole way, to his carriage as he remembered the name the auctioners had given her, "Ilyza....." he whispers as he shut the carriage door.

B
U
M
P
I
N
G

With a new plot :D

Hello "Ms Ready"

You sound beyond creative and rather interesting in your ideas.. Im into a deep, well thought out domme/ sub scene... if you want to discuss further let me know.. Thank you :bows:.. Sami

Oh well hello, dear, but I am a submissive as well and prefer to play those parts, but perhaps sometime in the future, I may turn and play a domme, but not for now, but good luck in your search, and happy trails.

Bump for today :p

Alright, I have a new plot idea churning in my head and I am not sure if there will be any takers on it, but I may as well toss it out there and let the BMR community be the judges. It's ironic, this plot idea actually came to me in a dream that I had last night, anyway, on to the Idea:

Introduction

A small skittering noise was made as if just a small animal and the man looked around, a smile and a devious smirk crossing his features as he leaned forward. He loved this place, it gave him such a raw thrill, to be hunting. It wasn't just regular hunting either, you got to take home your consolation prize and keep it as a pet, so it was very thrilling for him. This was the third time he came back and this very creature had avoided him for three times. He was bound and determined to get her, she was unlike the rest, the rest were submissive and wanted to be captured, but she was stubborn, hard headed, and it caused shivers of arousal to run down his spine just thinking about it.

She was unlike the others, the others were anthros, and Neko, as in half cat and half human, but they had taken this girl and had made her to be a Kitsune, the first Kitsune. He supposed this was why she was so clever and so untraceable. So he came back here for the third time this month and, after all, third times a charm. So he was bound and determined to find her, shoot her and take her home as his consolation prize.

Background and History

It is the year 2050 and things have changed rapidly, humans had become tired of hunting animals and the entertainment for humans was slowly dying out and protests had begun all over the country. The humans against the hunting of animals protested the humans that was for the hunting of animals. So a big corporation sat down for a year discussing what could be done about this. There were many problems in the USA now, kids getting kicked out of homes and becoming homeless or orphans who never got adopted and not to mention the slowly dying entertainment, and the slowly growing agitation and protests against hunting and for hunting.

Finally, after a year they came up with a solution. The big corporation bought a huge chunk of land and soon turned it into a modern Jurassic Park. Then they started collecting the homeless children and teens off the streets, started to go and collect the orphans who were never adopted. After they had more than enough, they fed them and got them well nourished, then took them to a facility where they were tested on and they put the cross genetics to work. They had half cat, half human. Half horse, half human. Half dog, half human. All the animals that you could dream of except for one, the fox.

So one night they decided to nab the teen they had been watching for a while, she was clever, even as a human. She had heard about them and what they did to teens and children they found on the streets, so she had avoided them. She had fought them tooth and nail and had narrowly escaped the first time they had tried to nab her. So they had to be strategic this time, they managed to get her and they did many tests on her, finally managing to get half fox, half human. She was the first and they had to wait for more orphans, but she would be the first for the most part of 5 years, until the orphans matured to a point where they would be able to be taken in and changed as well.

After all their plans were perfected, they opened this preservation to the public, Men and Women were welcome. In this preservation, they were given guns that had tranquilizers in them, then they would hunt. If they managed to shoot and put down one of the Nekos or the Anthros, their consolation prize was taking the creature they shot home as a companion or a slave. The public was happy with this new form of entertainment and the protests stopped, all was peaceful once again, and what's more, new women and men got new pets, new companions and new slaves. It all worked out perfectly.

The Kitsune

Her name had been Angel, even as a human and she was 19 years old when they had managed to nab her. She had been clever and had fought tooth and nail, but they finally managed to get to her and she had fought during the tests. Then she had been put out into the preservation, of course it had been a few weeks for her to adjust and her fox like instincts to finally kick in, but they soon did and now she was playing a game with a customer that came in at least three times this month trying to capture her, even as a Kitsune she was avoiding him, but was today his lucky day, would he finally capture her and take her in as his own.

When Angel had been taken in, she was ripe for the picking. Long brunette locks that fell to frame her pale, alabaster face, curves that turned on almost any man or woman, breasts that were at least a C cup, and that bounced with each move, and pale blue eyes that spoke of pure innocence and trust. So it was not a wonder when the man had returned for the third time that month to try to capture her. Would he succeed or would he again fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom