Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The doctor is in (epic girl and thewhite rabbit

April let out another loud moan as he pulled out and then thrusted into her ass. She continued to moan as she felt her breasts in his hands. She threw her head back as he continued to thrust into her. "F-fuck" she cried out, knowing she was close

he felt himself ready to cum this was hot dirty and fast he knew he could not hold out long. "I want you to cum all over my cock, how do you want it, up the ass, cunt, mouth or over the breast or ass" He asked with a wolfish grin knowing he would have to have more of her. Have her lips wrapped around his cock sliding through her tits.

"I-I dont care" she cried as she let out a loud moan. She honestly didnt give a shit where he cumed, she just wanted him to fuck her more, in different positions ect.

Cock buried in ass he came, and came hard jets of cuff shot into her tight anus. He continued to fuck her until slowly he went limp sliding between her cheeks. He lay back pulling her on top his hands groping her body her legs her chest as if with a mind of there own.

April let out a loud moan as he came inside of her ass, she shut her eyes and let out a louder moan as she came too. She layed back on him, still letting out small moans as his hands grouped her body

He pulled her in close and kissed her lips. "If you can put those lips to good use maybe i can as well" he gave each nipple another pinch as he took her hand guiding her to the bath room. A large shower took up one wall large enough for two or six people.

April slowly followed him to the bathroom, she looked at him before at the shower, guessing he wanted them to take a shower together as she looked at him

He had her kneel then sat on the toilet a smile on his face "Well we can play a little more, before we get clean" his hand slid through her hair so sexy and so willing. He would put that to good use latter for now he would enjoy a young beautiful and willing woman.

April knelt down as he told her to, watching as he sat on the toilet seat. She felt him run a hand through her hair. She moved closer to him and then opened her mouth, taking his cock into her mouth and began to gwntly suck on his cock

He ran his hands threw her hair as his cock slid over her tongue and into her mouth. He trust his hips forcing her to take more and more of his cock into her mouth. Soon he began to reach the end the head slightly hitting the back of her mouth and into her throat. His fingers laced through her hair not pulling but holding fast.

April gagged faintly as he thrusted his hips, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. She continued to suck on him as she shut her eyes, she liked the feeling of his hands enlaced in her hair and the taste of his cock too.

He continued to fuck her throat until he felt his balls tighten "Sallow all of it" He ordered as he shot his load deep into her throat slowly he pulled out to give her a taste. He looked down at her no watery eyes she must have done this before. "You look so good like that, can you clan me up" He kissed her head ready for a good dirty shower.

April felt the cum shoot into her mouth. She listened to him and swallowed the cum up as she felt it run down her throat. She looked up at him before then proceeding to lick his cock clean

The shower was nice but he had to think of something to do next time they met. Work seemed to drag on he wanted to fuck her again, of course but he did not wan the exact same thing. "You have someone waiting for you in the waiting room" Could it be her, work place sex not a bad idea it would be different and the chair could be fun, or the floor, or any other place, but now or after work.

April hadnt beem doing much since she had her encounter with her doctor, she couldnt get him out of her head. Her foot was a little sore still so decided to use it as an excuse to see him again. She was waiting in the waiting room as she waited for the doctor to come out again

"I see the legs is still bothering you" He had her sit on the table an older model that was used for everything from sore throats to live births. She looked good and smelled even better. e was going to make a move soon he only had a few more patients for the day and unusually large open slot thanks to a family cancellation.

April nodded and saod "yeah, my leg" she said as she looked up at him with a small smile, sitting down on the table as she watched him, still smiling as she watched him "So do you have a break soon?" She asked curiously

No on the work sex "Sure" He leaned forward giving her a quick kiss that lingered longer then he planned. "Why you have any ideas" He asked pulling a coat over his lab jacket. He could simply call it an early day or make up some kind of excuse.

April smiled a little as she kissed him back "well we had a good time last time we were together, so what about we do that again?" She asked

no dinner, no movies, no dancing just sex well that took all of five seconds to answer "You're place or mine, or right here" He asks with a big smile he can think of something on the way there. She looks good he wonders what she would look like dressed up like a nurse.

April smiled a little and said "any of those places are fine, my places, yours or as you say even right here, I honestly don't mind" she said as she looked at him "We could go somewhere else first if you want" she said as she looked over at him, wondering if he wanted to go somewhere else first

"Maybe here then a movie" Sex and a movie not a combo that the theater could advertise. He smiled taking of his jacket as he threw his arms around her and pulled her close. His lips met hers and the taste of her made him burn even hotter for her.

April smiled a little and said "that sounsds good" she said as she looked at him. She blinked as he well... Threw his arms around her. She kissed him back and slipped her arms around him, her body almost instantly heating up as she let her eyes shut, kissing him deeply

Gently he pushed her against a wall his hands sliding down her sides and holding her in place. Slowly he pulled her head back kissing her neck, what a woman ready willing and able. His hands moved over her side his lips down her neck as he pulled down her skirt.

April felt herself getting pressed against a wall, she kept her eyes shut and let out a small groan as he began to kiss her neck, staying against the wall as he pulled down her skirt

Back
Top Bottom