Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The doctor is in (epic girl and thewhite rabbit

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Marcus Coleman was you're average 30 year old middle class doctor. He had a loving family and a good job that he loved. After a long day of crying kids he was ready for a change. Coleman reclined his strong 6 foot frame in a flimsy plastic chair. The clinic was his good deed for a lifetime of fortune and happiness.

"Doctor the next patient is ready, a sprained ankle" The receptionist buzzed her in. Slowly he turned around she was a knock out late teens early twenties. 18 by the chart he smiled thinking thoughts no doctor, no man should think about her. "Wat can i do for you" he asked his award winning smile showing rows of perfect teeth.

He could see she had a wrap so it was not that bad, her legs on the other hand looked like they were sculpted from stone. He could only imagine what they would look like naked and wrapped around his waist.

April looked up at him as he walked in, smiling faintly as he walked over. April was an 18 year old girl, she had a rather nice figure, or atleast that was what others told her. She had long blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes to fit them. She had no job and had just finished college, she was looking for a job though.

April looked at the doctor as he smiled, he had probably the best smile she had ever seen. She then said "I sprained my ankle" she said softly as she looked down at her ankle

He had her hop onto the examination bed and took her leg in both hands a long shapely leg. His strong hands worked his way down her leg until he heard her complain. "I see a sprain it must be hard to walk with all the pain" He wrote her a prescription for some light pain killers as it was impossible to ever keep a foot fully of the ground and move. Turning back he began to massage the area.

"Your mussels seem tight, are you by any chance stresses" He could smell her so strongly it was almost a taste in his mouth. He smiled fighting the urge to bend her over the table and fuck her brains out. He moved slowly up her leg making sure she did not object. It was a long time since he had his hands on such a young sexy girl. Already his body was responding, at least he was not wearing jeans.

April winced as he touched her ankle "its a little hard to walk" she admitted softly. She watched him begin to massage the area "I guess I'm a little stressed" she said as she watched him, she didnt say anything about his hands moving a little higher, since a, he was rather handsome, and b, it felt rather nice

Reaching her knee he saw no form of resistance and moved to the other leg without explanation. "Does it have anything to do with work, or you're boyfriend" He asked as he reached her other knee and stopped. "If you're up for it i could give you a full exam you are do for it, not that you look to in anything but the peek of health" And she did and then some. She was easily an eight or a nine with the firm body ans smooth skin that no one out of there twenties could maintain.

April listened to him "i dont have a boyfriend, but my job has been stressful recently" she said as she watched him massage her legs. She listened to what he said and thought for a moment before saying "alright then" she couldnt see any harm in that and she didnt mind it being him who did it as she thought that he really did look good

"OK i need you to take off all of you're cloths and pile them in this chair" He stood up it would be a little too much to take his own cloths off. But maybe he could watch her strip if he was careful. He watched her for a minute wondering what she taste like, what she sounded like in the throws of passion. He was silent afraid a single word would break the spell he had put her under.

April nodded slowly and said "alright" she then got up and turned away from him as she took off her shirt, balancing on her good foot as she then took off her skirt, putting them on the chair before slowly turning around again. She was wearing a black lacey bra and matching panties

he nodded halfway there and what a half she had beautiful breasts now only thinly covered. His hands nearly circle her stomach thumbs on either side of her belly button, well nearly was a small stretch. he moved his hands up to just underneath her bra. "Are you fucking enough" e asked knowing sexual tension was bad for the health the blue ball myth had a sand of truth, and a female equivalent.

It took a few moments for April to register what he said. When it finally clicked she blinked as she looked up at him. She thought for a moment before saying "oh um... I-I dont know" she stammered as she looked at him, not really sure what to think at this point.

he made a coughing sound "You seem in fine health but if you have any problems or just need to talk, about anything" He wrote down his home and cell number and handed them to her. He prayed he had not pushed it to far and landed a lawsuit on his doorstep. "Please come again soon" He handed her a lollipop and felt a little like a dirty old man.

April nodded slowly as she read the card. She took the lolly and put her shirt and skirt back on, putting the lolly in her pocket "ill definatly think about it" she said as she looked at him

(Skip to her going to his house?)

He felt like a teenager again and that was bad he got smooth in his twenties or smoother. The doorbell rang he was still in his workout cloths so he simply answered the door. "April how good to see you" And a surprise he was sweaty, seat dripping from dark defined mussel on his arms and legs his eyes falling over Aprils curved frame. "Come in, would you like some lemonade, ice tea."

April stepped inside as she looked up at him "I think I'm alright" she said softly as she looked up at him, smiling a little as she watched him

Time to man up, quickly he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tight to his body. He leaned over and pressed his lips to her his hand moving from her lower back to her ass. She came over surly she wanted something to happen this time. He kissed her again this time slowly parting her lips with his tongue all or nothing.

April was a little surprised as he suddenly pulled her against him and kissed her, she did want something to, happen but didnt expect him to be that fast. She kissed him back and parted her lips as his tongue pushed them appart. She slipped her arms around him as she kissed him, a little more eagerly

He picked her up spreading her legs around his chest his hands cupping her ass. He held her there as he explored her mouth, warm and inviting it tasted good. His crotch already bulging now presses against her making his problem even worse then before. Slowly he lay her on the couch his other hand moving up her leg under her skirt.

April wrapped her legs around him as he picked her up, keeping them there as she continued to kiss him. She felt the bulge in his pants press against her but didnt pull away. She felt herself get layed down on the couch as his hand made its way up her skirt. She was a little nervous but it certainly didnt show as she kissed him again

Slowly he spread her legs letting his finger slid up the inside of her thigh and over her sex. His finger slid under her panties and slid up and down her cunt over her clit. His mouth moved over her neck as he slid her top over her head he kissed over her breast around her bra. He kissed over her stomach and between her legs. Slowly he lowered her panties lashing out with his tongue to soak up any juices.

April let out a gasp as he began to kiss her neck, knowing that a wet patch was beginning to appear on her panties. She helped him slip off her shirt and let out a moan as he kissed down her stomach as he pulled off her panties. Letting out a soft moan as he began to lashed his tongue over her and licked up the juices

Grabbing her hips he pulled her down and unclasped her bra letting it fall to the floor, followed by his pants. Placing his hands under her knees he lifted her ass freeing his cock he lay her on it. He felt it touch her lips and then part them slowly before he thrust forward impaling her. His mouth sought out her nipple as he held onto her thrusting in and out.

April let out a loud moan as he impailed her, gripping onto him as he thrusted inside of her. She let out another series of moans and groans as his mouth worked over her breasts and his cock thrusted inside of her

He leaned back having her body move over and onto his hips making it easier to thrust deeply into her warm moist and tight cunt. His hand slid up her sides as he devoured her chest. He felt her spasm around his cock and sped up savaging her cunt with his hard cock. "Tell me how you like it" He suddenly shouted as if possessed by some primal lust demon.

April moaned loudly as he thrusted hard into her cunt. She moaned more as he continued to 'devour' her chests and breasts. She gripped hold of him as he continued to thrust into her "I love it" she cried out as he continued

He smiled a little teenage slut it would be fun to turn her into a fuck doll but how to do it. He held onto her flipping her over after he pulled out he thrust into her ass. He was already lubed and had little difficulty spreading her tight anus to take all of him. His hands found her breast his fingers her nipples quickly he slammed into her hard forcing her onto his hands. "Tell me how much you love my cock"

Back
Top Bottom