Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Love Doctor

Chapter 1
"Will you go out with me?" That what I ask to her on the last day of high school, "So, what did she say," hearing that lowered my head and made me almost want to cry. "She turned you down didn't she? Damn dude your 18, you don't have a car, you work at a old bookstore, and you never go out and party. Face it your life now screams out 'virgin forever'. You should just go ahead now and shave your head and become a monk." I sighed and looked depressed, I always have crushes on girls out of my league, and it pain me to admit my friend was right. I didn't do anything that will appeal to the opposite sex: I suck at sports, I'm not smooth, a terrible student, I'm not good at video games. There is nothing I do that somebody can do better. The only hobby I can do is watching TV. And...

"Taylor! Stop daydreaming. Such an airhead sometime It scary thinking what goes through your head sometimes." blushing slightly "Sorry," That is my friend David we grew up together we are like brothers. In fact he knows all of my flaws and still believes that there is something I can do. He is great at almost everything: sports, talking to a group, girls, games, straight a student. The only thing he can't do is cooking. "So David you going to cook again," "nope, don't need to." "Huh?" "This girl said 'As long as I around you don't need to cook, I'll cook for you.' so I don't make my lunches." I did mention he is great with girls. Older or younger it doesn't matter and none of them ever have anything bad to say about him when they break up. In fact they still talk and cling to him like before. Polygamy may be illegal but that might be the only thing that would work for him. Closing my eyes and smiling picturing him and all of his wives. I opened my eyes shocked to see him so close to me. I tried to slide back but I fell out of my seat. "You were picturing me with a bunch a girls again weren't you. You had that dumb smile on your face." "I-I was not." another I couldn't do well was lie.

My house life is mostly the same as school I live with my mother my older sister and younger sister. My father was in the military so we didn't see him often. There was one thing I tried to do with all my power, try to be a good brother. My sister was 23 and the other one was 15 and unlike me they both were blessing great looks just like mom. My older sister is Claira and surprise she's a model. not a big name face on poster everywhere, model, but a model none the less and she would appear every now and then on flyers and magazines. The Affection of many as guys just drool all over her but she isn't just getting by on her looks, she is also a vet. She didn't want to look at old men and like animals more than perverts she told me. That's why she isn't a nurse or doctor. My younger sister, Lilly, is hot too, she plans on being a sports star. It doesn't matter what it is she is great at it as long as it a game. She is also a black belt karate, and capoeira. One time a guy touches and rubs her butt and she cracks his jaw with her elbow.

"I'm home" opening the door to come in "There is my big man," what could I say about my mother. Kids at my old school tease me all the time saying they're going to become my family member either with my sisters or with my mom. Now I may not have a girlfriend but I'm not a sick perv that has a thing for my family. I don't have any strange dreams or illusions with my family. In fact the whole idea of incest to me is just sick. However that doesn't stop my sisters from teasing me and poking at it. I could hear the footsteps of Lilly coming down the step in a tight shirt and underwear and jumped over towards me. "Hey Taylor!" holding me close pressing her breast to my chest. It's sad that the only way this would happen is with my sister. I sighed and felt something poking me "Lilly, did you just come out of the shower?" she smiled "Maybe," I pinch and pulled her cheeks. "You’re not a little girl anymore. Put on a bra." "Ow, ow, ow, ow." rubbing her cheeks "that's not nice, you should be nice to us, after all who else is going to take care of you," turning round "We can't have you hold back Claira, so you’re going to have to live with me." I got mad and she could see it "Ah! Brother is mad, he is going to try and discipline Me." shaking her butt and running up the stairs.

You think she was being nice to me but actually she loved teasing more than anything and often gets into 'who can push Taylor’s buttons more' contest all the time with Clara, most of the time she is just kidding, rarely does she mean anything that comes out of her mouth. I sigh and walk up the stairs to my room thinking about how to get back at her only to bump into something soft "Nya," "nya?" looking up only be into huge globe and landed myself if more trouble, Claira. Recently she has been getting into anime with the manga and shows and would go into my room to watch it and hide her fan stuff in my room. A few days ago thought about being a cat girl. I was really shocked to know my model sister would like something like anime. As my mind keep wondering I forgot to move, and soon she lock her fingers together holding me close to her chest. "Otouto-kun that is my spot," Damn It, the only thing I can do is get lost in thought all the time. Only when we are at home does she talk like this and Otouto mean little brother. I tried to get push her away but she would just keep making those dirty noises "Yah! Taylor-sama," I gave up after that, normally if I just play dead they would leave me alone. Sure enough she shook me between her to try and get a reaction and when she didn't get one she sighed and let go. "Your no fun, how are you going to get girls that way?" I blushing and turned away. "I don't need your help for something like that." "he-he-he, oh I got something for you." handing me a sheet of paper. "What is it," scanning over it while she talked "It a love master. He is really good, and gives great advice. He helps people with the opposite sex and even helps me out." "Huh. You needed advice about love?" "Yea, tomorrow we’re going to see him." "EH!" She smiled and went back into her room and closes the door.

I didn't have time to say no and went back into my room to try and relax. The rest of the night was like any family eating together. The day came and I woke up with both of my sister coming into my room. My room is pretty normal, a desk, a closet, dresser, bookshelf, TV, computer, and a bed. I do have a bad sleeping habit I tried to stop but never worked out. I would always wiggle out of my bottoms every time, even if it cold they would always come off, and sometimes my underwear with come down with my bottoms. As Claira tried shaking me Lilly went with the quick approach yanking the covers off the bed. Sadly last night was one of those nights my underwear was around my thigh showing my butt. "AHH!!" "Aww he still does that, kawaii." "Eww, that is nasty." Lilly took her forarm and hit me in my lower back cracking it like you would a knuckle. I rolled over to the floor holding my back, Thank god my underwear still cover what was important but like most guys. I normally get up and go pee before I do anything, and it was straining my underwear. "Sugoi" Claira said smiling while over her hand over her mouth. Lilly blushed more and really I thought I woke up in an anime show. "You’re so indecent!" Lifting her foot and having her heel crush inside my stomach.

Twenty minutes later of lying on the ground holding my stomach and back while rocking onto my sides. I slowly got up curse the fact she is so strong. I got ready and we left the house and came to a university. Not just anyone but the one I apply and got into. "Hey this is my college? What are we doing here?" "Duh, the guy is here." Lilly said still pissed about this morning, I don't know why I the one who got hurt. We came to the library and went down a flight of stairs and knocked on a door which seems like an empty classroom. The door opens to girl in a robe. "Welcome, can I help you with something." She was cute, short red curly hair, beautiful green eyes, and has some freckles too. She wore a white robe and covers everything but her face and neck. "Yes, we wanted to know if he could help our brother get a girlfriend, he's never had one before." Claira said to my embarrassment. 'Great first girl I meet and she already think I loser' thinking to myself as she giggles. "He doesn't seem bad, I seen far worst then him I'll see if he is in for you okay." smiling at me. I know it was just a friendly smile, there was nothing meant about it, she does that to everyone. But that didn't stop me from grinning like an idiot and having my heart skip a beat.

Lilly smirked and nudge me "you always fall so easily." blushing "s-shut up." I calm myself down and the girl came back poking her head out of the door "He can see you now." I gulped and talk to the door. We followed the girl into the next room which is much smaller than the last room and a person in a big thick dark blue robe. "You, huh. Go on and sit, let is if I can help you."
End of chapter 1

Chapter 2
A Wise man once said'...women might be able to fake orgasms; but men can fake a whole relationship.' 'God made man strong and tall, so women can love us and made women, curvy and stupid to love us.' With no real guy in my life I was raise by my mother and sister. I had no male models in my life, was I always had a respect for women; however that didn't attract girls my age and the more I looked around someone like me is not meant for dating in my young age. I was not boyfriend like. So I didn't think one person could tell me I would ever get a girlfriend or find true love. "Well come on let me see your hands and get a good look at you." he said grabbing my hands, rubbing them. It was embarrassing having a guy rub your hands and my where pretty soft too. The worst I would get is a paper cut or maybe cut in the kitchen. But that hasn't happen in a while. 'What do hands have to do about dating?' he just hums feeling the calm and fingers and then he lets go. His next thing surprise me "You never had a girlfriend, right. You also never had a hard day in your life. Your hands are soft and smooth, not the hands of someone with any talents. You can't get a girlfriend if you’re in a room all day doing who knows what. “My sisters clapped and nodded 'who did he know all of that just by feeling my hands.' shock only lead to insulted "Wha-I have a job. I work too. What do you mean no talent?" I couldn't see the smirk on his face cause of the robe but knew it was there "relax I'm just saying the way your built, you are what they call a guy with no attraction. You may have that it takes to maintain a girl but we will never know if you don't get their attention. You got no flare, you got not sizzle, and you got no pop. What I'm trying to say is, there is nothing you have that can attract any girl to you."

One second went by. One minute went by. One hour went by, at least to me. It seems like forever until Lilly said something "what? A minute you, how can you say that? You never met him before." I didn't say anything but I was happy my sister stood up for me. 'That's my sister standing up for her big brother.' "Am I wrong?" he said sounding a little confused. "No, but how do you know so much about him when you never met him?" "Lilly! How could you say that about me? I thought you were standing up for me." Claira patted me on the back "sorry brother, but he is right. You don't really stand out." "Thanks for the vote of confidence you two." I could hear him laughing a little while trying to hold it in. It was a mistake to come here with my two sisters. "Don't worry," he said while laughing a little. That smile must have been covering his face by now. "I can help you, no doubt about that. But let me just ask you do you live with your father?" "No, why what does that have to do with helping me." he got up and surprising he was short, much shorter than I thought. He took his hood off and he was-" I'm going to teach you everything you need to know about girls."

I was stun, really. How could a kid in middle school, know about getting girls in college. Even my sister in the room where shocked they must have never seen his face either. The red head walked over to him and bend down whisper something to him I couldn't her. He nodded his head and waves her off, smiling and stepping on the chair. "I, Joshua will teach you, how you become a huge playboy in this very college, and when I done, you not only going to have a girlfriend, you will have girls all over you. You will be in your very own harem. Aren’t I amazing." he said proudly and started to laugh. I looked at my sisters and then looked at the kid. He looked over at us and walked over to me looking up. "You don't seem happy, you don't want my help." "Well, you’re just a kid." I must have hit a nerve with that because he got pretty angry with me "you’re just a loser," "I don't need that from you short stop." "Well why come here you otaku bookworm?" "Otaku," "Let me guess you have a thing for anime girls and think 2d girls are better girlfriend then real flesh and blood." "That is not truth you little punk! I'm not an otaku!" "Huh Sure you’re not, then why are you here, otaku." "I said I'm not an otaku you pipsqueak!" "You want to bet?"

Back
Top Bottom